Acting Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi greedily swallowed every drop, licking her lips to catch a small amount that had dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. She didn't give him any time to react. She straddled his chest like a wild woman and lowered her bald pussy to his waiting mouth. "Logan, please lick my pussy. I don't care if you never do it again, I just need to feel your tongue in me once." He couldn't believe how beautiful Lexi looked writhing above him as she massaged her small breasts with a look of abandon on her face.

She was kind of numb from all the liquor and it took a while for her orgasm to build. He alternated between his tongue and his fingers in her tight snatch, until she squeezed her legs around his head until he thought he would pass out. She shuddered with ecstasy, emotionally and physically spent. She got up and staggered back to her bedroom and passed out on her bed. He wasn't sure if she had blacked out and didn't even consciously know they just had oral sex. He lovingly put a blanket on her naked body and kissed her on her forehead. "Good night my sweet princess. This may all seem a dream to you tomorrow."

They woke up the next morning and both had foggy memories of the night before. It was like a walk of shame just going from the bedroom to the breakfast table. They sat in silence eating breakfast, trying to pretend like nothing happened, and wondering if they could put the genie back in the bottle.

Logan wanted to cut the tension in the room. "Hey Lexi, why don't we take the boat out for a cruise. We can pack a lunch. It will be a lot of fun."

"That sounds like a great idea. Let's get our swimsuits on and go." Lexi thought it would be safe that they would be near other people on boats who could see them, so neither one of them would try to start anything going again. She was going to put on a different swimsuit that was more modest than the floral print string bikini she wore yesterday when Logan lost control, but she put it on anyway. At least she could provide Logan memories, in lieu of any action. She could also remind him that she was just as hot as his floozy girlfriends.

When Logan saw her in the bikini, he started flashing back to memories of the day before but resigned himself to the fact that the girl he wanted more than anyone he had ever wanted could never be his. They slowly pulled away from the dock and started cruising around their section of the island. They waved to people they passed on their boat and wondered if any of the people recognized them from their movies. It didn't matter though, since they just looked like friends, or a brother and sister having a fun day on the water.

After lunch they laid on the deck sunning themselves, but realized they were getting too much sun. The boat had a large forward cabin with a small kitchen, bathroom and a double bed. They laid on the bed and chatted breezily about how much fun they were having just hanging out together.

But Logan realized no one could see them hidden in the cabin and he started fantasizing about Lexi as he spoke to her. He thought he would tease her and see her reaction, to see if he could get what he hoped he could have, even if just once. "Lexi, it seemed like when we were watching the movie the other night you got excited when the man forced the woman to have sex," he joked to her.

Her face turned red, but she kidded back and replied, "it seems like you liked it too."

"I would never do something like that to a woman though, unless I thought she wanted me to."

"I could see that. You seem somewhat passive with a woman sometimes. I don't mean that as an insult. You are a gentleman. Any forceful man would not let me stop them from having sex being alone here with me."

"Lexi, sometimes over the last few years I thought you were being a cock tease to me, to get me all riled up, but I thought I was just imagining it. But it was true. You aren't that good an actor."

"Not that good an actor," she shouted in anger. "How dare you say that. I could fool you into thinking I wanted to have sex with you anytime I wanted to. I was actually teasing you the last three years just to see if you were man enough to react, but you didn't. I showed you last night who is going to decide if you get anything from your stepsister. And we've gone far enough. You'll never force me, it's not in you."

Logan became enraged. "I'll show you who is going to decide about this relationship." He ripped at her bikini top exposing her perky breasts.

"Logan, I can't believe you did that. Get out of the cabin now so I can get dressed," she shouted.

"No, I won't. There's some things we haven't done yet."

"I know, but we aren't having sex."

"I know that, but what I meant is we haven't kissed."

She looked at him and realized he was right. He didn't give her time to react and pulled her towards him and held her down on the bed as he tried to kiss her. She turned her head away, so he kissed his way down her neck and started sucking on one breast while he pinched and tugged on the nipple of the other breast with his fingers. She started reacting and he kissed his way up her neck again until their lips met. His tongue met hers and she felt his passion and his frustration at not being able to be with her. She pushed him away again.

"Logan, we need to stop. What are you going to force me to have sex? What kind of a creep are you?"

"A creep that is going to fuck his stepsister whether she likes it or not. He pulled the strings on her bikini bottoms, as she tried to cover her sex from him. He plunged his hand into her now wet pussy and shouted, "why are you so wet if you don't want it?"

She spit in his face and said, "go ahead and just do it you coward. Your other girlfriends just spread their legs for you, but I'm not easy like that."

He became more enraged and pulled down his swim trunks and pried her legs apart. He wanted to fuck his stepsister so hard she couldn't walk for a week. "You're going to be easy by tonight. I took Viagra this morning since I had every plan to make you mine today. Those douche Hollywood boyfriends of yours are not good enough to be with you."

He rubbed his cock up and down her slit a few times and plunged it into her as she struggled to get him off her. He grabbed her head with both hands and made her look into his eyes as he thrusted in and out of her. "Lexi, I want you to see me as I make you mine."

She started crying, "Logan, we can't be together. We'll ruin our careers. Please stop."

"I don't care anymore. Get up on your hands and knees. I am going to be your personal trainer from now on. You won't need diets and yoga anymore. You'll burn enough calories getting your pussy fucked all day long." She tentatively got on her hands and knees and he re-entered her from behind, slamming into her. He started spanking her ass and pulling on her long ponytail. She grunted and groaned in ecstasy as he reamed her out.

He looked at her cute little rosebud but didn't know if she ever had anal sex. That would have to wait until another time. He continued to pound her soaking vagina hard as he shouted, "I bet you wanted me to force you, not like those pencil dick pretty boys you date who put you on a pedestal." Their bodies locked into a grinding rhythm and she thought she would pass out, as he lightly choked her as he rocked her back and forth. Her pussy gripped his cock hard and they soon came together. His fluids slowly leaked out of her as he withdrew firm her gaping and red tunnel.

They collapsed on the bed and he started weeping. "Lexi, I'm so sorry I forced you like that. This isn't the way I wanted it to be with you."

She smiled at him and said, "so you don't think I am a good actor? I wanted you to force me to have sex for the last three years. It took a while for you to get the hint."

"So, you're not mad at me?"

"I'll forgive you depending upon how many times you are able to make love to me today." Logan was glad he took the little blue pill. His stepsister had every intention of wearing him out the rest of the day.

"Logan, how are we going to hide our relationship from everyone?"

"We'll just have to become better actors."

They spent the rest of the day on the boat enjoying each other's bodies. After their day on the boat, they stayed in that night. They had a romantic candlelit dinner and watched the move again where the guy forced the woman to have sex, but then loved it at the end. They snuggled in bed but were too drained from the sun and sore from making love all day to have sex again.

Logan woke up first and looked over at his stepsister and was so happy they were now a couple. He knew her pussy was sore from all the sex yesterday, but when the sheet shifted he saw her cute little ass and realized there was one thing they hadn't done yet, but he still wasn't sure if she liked anal. He reached over to his travel bag on the nightstand and took out some lube he always took on vacation trips with his Hollywood girlfriends. He spread the lube on his now stiff cock and snuggled up behind Lexi.

"Wake up sleepy head. I have a big surprise for you." She slowly woke up and felt his hard prick poking her backside.

"Hey Logan, I'm tired and my pussy is sore from yesterday. Our parents aren't coming until late tonight. Maybe we can fit in one more session later when I'm feeling better."

He rolled her over onto her stomach, which puzzled her. "We don't need your pussy to fuck again. It's time for you to give me that cute asshole of yours. I bet you love anal like my other girlfriends do."

Lexi panicked and started struggled to get out from under him. "No Logan! I don't do anal. I'm a virgin back there and intend to stay that way."

"Are you just acting again? How could you have made it to 27 years old with such a gorgeous ass and not have one of your boyfriends get his cock in there? I love anal and we are going to be doing a lot of it, so stop teasing me."

"Logan, I'm not acting, please believe me!"

He spread her butt cheeks and held her down as he massaged her ass hole to open it open. Lexi felt scared, but insecure that his other girlfriends gave him anal sex and he liked it so much, so she wanted to give him anal sex too.

"Okay Logan, but please be gentle, I've really never done this before."

"Good acting Lexi." He positioned his cock to her virgin opening and pushed pass her ring quickly. She had a look on her face of surprise and pain but bit her lip and tried not to cry out from the pain. Logan thought she really was acting because she didn't say anything. He kept pumping in and out of her no longer virgin ass, which was gripping his penis like a vise. She wanted to get him to come quickly to stop the pain though, so she wanted to turn him on more.

"Come on, Logan is that the best you can do?" she said loudly as she grimaced in pain. "I bet your other girlfriends don't have an ass as cute as mine. Fuck my ass harder, I want you to own every part of me." Lexi actually got excited egging him on and reached down to rub her clit as he continued to pound her. She started enjoying Logan doing something to her no one else had ever done and wish he had been the first to penetrate her vagina but was glad he was at least the first to claim her ass as his.

They both came together hard and after he pulled out, he chuckled to her, "that was your best acting yet Lexi! I really thought you were an anal virgin."

"Logan, I wasn't acting. I never had anal sex before, I was afraid."

"Oh no. Did I hurt you?"

"It hurt at first, but I loved it by the time you finished, and it turned me on that you wouldn't let me say no."

"Lexi, this fantasy stuff has been great, but in real life I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do, you know that right?"

"Of course. Acting out our aggressive fantasies with each other is fun, but I know you are not acting when you told me last night that you love me."

"I love you so much Lexi and I want you to be my wife. But how are we going to tell our parents about us?"

They got cleaned up and went back into bed naked and got under the sheet to just cuddle. Suddenly the door to the bedroom opened, and Logan's father Robert and Lexi's mother Jean walked in with a surprised look on their faces. They had been able to catch an earlier flight and thought it would be nice to surprise Logan and Lexi to be able to spend a beach day with them.

Logan was upset that Lexi's mother might think he forced Lexi to have sex. "Jean I can explain. I didn't force Lexi, we both wanted to have sex. We couldn't help it. We've been fighting our attraction to each other for a long time, but we're in love and want to be together. This isn't about a stepbrother winning a conquest with his stepsister, I swear!"

Lexi's mother smiled at Logan and slyly replied, "of course I know you didn't force her. There is nothing morally wrong with this. You are only related by marriage, are way above legal age and didn't grow up together to form any type of sibling bond. Besides, you are both pretty shitty actors."

Logan got insulted and replied, "what do you mean by that?"

"It has been obvious to us and your friends that you two have been crazy about each other for a long time. We don't have a problem with it and some of your friends have teased us about when you two are going to stop acting with each other and get real."

Lexi looked relieved. "Mom, what is going to happen when the public finds out about us?"

"Well you have formed a new version of the 27 club."

"What's that?"

"27 is the age where a lot of rock stars like Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Brian Jones, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse died."

"What does that have to do with us?"

"Nothing. You are just making a new club where 27 is the age where a stepbrother and stepsister fall in love," she laughed. "You will just be the first publicly known members of this new club in our industry."

Logan looked concerned. "Is this going to ruin our careers? Some people might be offended about our relationship."

Robert replied, "it is a little unusual and some conservative people might think it is weird but considering the kinky things that happen with people in our industry, this is pretty tame stuff."

Jean added, "you two have such unbelievable chemistry together. We should star you two in a movie together as a couple. We would need to do a more PG-13 version of it though," she grinned.

Lexi looked concerned about this idea and replied to her mom, "haven't some couples who starred together in a movie or TV show together ended up getting divorced because they saw flaws in their relationship looking at themselves on screen?"

"I think those situations showed their chemistry together as a couple was not great. But you two are different."

Lexi looked back at her, then nodded her head in agreement. "I trust your judgement. Let's roll the dice on this. Pursuing acting as a profession you have to be a gambler anyway."

The movie called 'Acting Out' starring Logan and Lexi became a big smash hit and there was no tabloid or public outrage about their relationship. Logan and Lexi were a little surprised and got together with their parents for a celebration dinner.

Logan said to Lexi's mother, "I guess people liked our acting in the movie. Lexi and I took some method acting classes and really tried to get into the roles to make them believable."

She replied, "no that's not it. The audience was drawn to the movie even though both of your acting performances were terrible acting. The worst I've ever seen."

He looked at her sheepishly. "I'm sorry you feel that way."

Logan's dad interjected. "Logan, you misinterpreted what she meant. The audience loved the movie because you two weren't acting. They saw how much in love you two are and how well you fit together. All the men wanted to be you and all the women wanted to be Lexi."

"I think you're right. That is a pretty large demographic. No wonder the movie did so well."

Lexi started smiling at everyone. "I think there is a sub-demographic that you are all missing that helped at the box office."

They looked at Lexi with a puzzled look. She laughed, "there are a lot of men who fantasize about their hot stepsister. There are also a lot of women who fantasize about their hot stepbrother. I have a feeling those audience members saw the movie multiple times. When it comes out on video, I think it will do even better when people can view it in the privacy of their own homes, if you know what I mean."

Logan suddenly stood up and said to their parents, "Lexi and I need go now."

Lexi looked at him and asked what the rush was. "Lexi, all this talk about hot stepsisters makes me want to make a sequel to the movie, and we need to practice our roles starting tonight. I think it will take many takes to get it right." He took her by the hand, and she knew was going to get a long and hard work out from her new personal trainer tonight.

"Logan, what is the name of the sequel we are going to be start making?"

"Our new project that will be done in about nine months and it will be called either Little Logan or Little Lexi," he laughed.

Lexi's mom and Logan's dad looked at each other and smiled. This was a second-generation movie family. They knew that it was going to become a third-generation movie family.

He looked at Lexi's mom and said, "I feel bad that we lied to them about us getting delayed to join them on vacation, so they would have time to be alone and do what they needed to do."

She looked back at him and winked, "we weren't actually lying, it was just really good acting. That island house sure made for some real Hollywood magic."

12