The Day My Brother...

Story Info
Marisol is taken unexpectedly by her brother before a shower.
3.4k words
4.52
240k
467

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This FICTION story contains elements of non-consent, incest, abuse, humiliation and other darker types of kinks. If such things offend you, please do not read. This story is meant for entertainment only for those that can tell fiction from reality.

"My name is Marisol and I am 19 years old," I say to the mirror as I am inside my bedroom. I flash my best smile and do what I would call a pose. I know it's silly, but I was told to practice my intro speech for the competition in front of the mirror. You see, I've entered one of my paintings into a local art fair, and during the competition you have to explain your piece and what it means.

Granted, I wouldn't be giving my speech in a towel as I am doing now. If I did, I would think it would improve my chances as half of the men would enjoy it due to showing skin, while the other half would convince themselves it is me being artistic.

I look at myself in the mirror for a moment. My fair skin is mostly flawless, not accounting for the occasional bump or freckle here and there. My brown hair goes to my shoulders as I recently got a new layered hairstyle. My body would be considered thick these days, or to use the slang term; "thicc." I have a few extra pounds, but it makes me look larger instead of fat, if that makes any sense.

I shrug as I was going to take a shower. It's just I stepped in front of the mirror and thought I would practice really quickly for the presentation tomorrow night. So I turn and head to the door to go to the second floor's bathroom.

In our household, when we take a shower, we undress in our room then wear a towel to the bathroom. That way we can put our worn clothes into the hamper, instead of having to carry it or another set of clothes with us to the bathroom. I know for some it sounds weird, but it's just how we've always done it. And by that, I mean my younger brother and I since my parents have their own bathroom. I normally wear my towel to and from my room, so I don't have to carry anything with me.

I exit out of my room and when I do, I immediately notice something down the hall. My younger 18-year-old brother. He's just stepped out of his room...wearing a towel too. This means he's planned on taking a shower right now as well.

Like in an old western movie, the two of us look at each other as if in a duel. His eyes then dart to the bathroom door, which is halfway between the two of us. Mine do the same as we both have the same thought, "I'm taking my shower first."

My brother is an ok person. We've never been extremely close, but we've never hated each other or anything. We've always been different in all aspects. He liked video games as a kid, while I rather play outside. He liked science in school while I liked art. He cared more for primping his face to make sure his goatee was perfect while I cared more about my entire body. Nothing wrong with either of us, just never ran in the same circles or had the same interests.

In a stalemate, the two of us stand by our door, knowing at any moment the two of us are going to rush to the bathroom in hopes of getting inside first. The first one gets all the hot water, while the second one will either have to wait for a couple of hours for the hot water to build or take a cold shower which sucks.

I almost tell him that we can play rock, paper, scissors or something to see who goes first, as if we both rush to the bathroom the entire house will hear it as we are on the second floor. If the two of us do, there will be a lot of thumping from us running. That's one thing Mom and Day yell about, even at our age is that by doing that, we are bringing down the house.

Like I said, I almost suggest this but before I can, he takes off in a sprint to the bathroom. In reaction, I start to run as well, making sure to clutch the towel that I'm wearing. I'm at an advantage as I've tucked the end of my towel into the towel so it has a better hold below my arms, making me able to run faster. He is having to hold his towel up, which is around his waist, so the momentary advantage he has is gone since he can't move as fast as I can.

We meet at the same time, right in front of the bathroom door. As any brother and sister would do, the two of us try to push the other out of the way to get inside. He is very much larger than I am, but I hold onto the door frame to make it impossible for him to use his strength or body weight to push me aside.

With one hand clutched on the door frame, I use my free arm to push him out of the way. When that doesn't work, I use my hip. While I do this, he does the same and we are in a tug of war as neither can get the other out of the way. I'm sure the scene would be standard for any movie or TV show that features a brother and sister.

I will say, neither of us get nasty as that's not how we are. I mean, I could easily slam on his foot, or hit him in the crotch, but that would be mean. Just like he could grab my hair and yank me to the ground. This is more of horseplay, playful fighting...but I do want to take a shower first. I hate having to take a shower after him.

Then his hand pushes right below my arm on my rib cage. When he does, I feel my towel get pulled. At once I let go of my grip on the door to try and grab my towel before it falls off. But he wasn't expecting this, so the push he was giving me takes hold and I'm pushed hard. It's clear I'm falling as I trip on my own foot from the push.

In reaction, my hand reaches out to try and grab hold of anything to prevent my fall. I grab hold of his forearm but instead of giving me support to prevent me from falling, he is pulled down. I doubt he was expecting me to grab him, as he is pulled with my body weight, which is why he's knocked off balance as well.

I fall. But as I fall I manage to turn myself in hopes of bracing myself with my hands/arms. The only issue is...my towel. In the few seconds it takes to fall, I feel my towel fall off completely. His push earlier started the loosening of my towel, and since I started to fall I never grabbed it. So it falls off me all the way, landing somewhere under me, leaving me completely naked.

I crash down face first, luckily able to soften the blow some with my arms. Stunned, I feel the air-conditioned air on my bare bottom and back, just like I feel the carpet on my breasts and stomach. I feel things I never thought I would feel, yet I do. And then I feel my towel, which is bunched up under my hips.

I'm naked. Naked in the hallway. Naked in front of my brother.

All these thoughts occur in the one second after I land as time seems to slow down. It feels like I've laid here for hours as I don't believe this has happened. Then I hear it before it happens. I hear the swinging of my brother's arms and his grunt as he tries not to fall over. But I fear I pulled him too off guard when I grabbed hold of him to try and stay up.

A single second after I land, he falls, only, he lands right on top of me. His body crashes down on me, feeling like he just crushed me. I'm pinned down by his body as my body was in a spread-eagle shape. Unable to move and barely able to breathe I feel him land over me, and wait for him to get off of me.

Right after landing on me, he scrambles to get off me with his hands lifting him up from either side of my shoulders. Only I then feel something I haven't felt in a long time. Something shocking. Something you aren't supposed to feel from your brother; his cock.

A few things strike me at once, robbing me of my breath. First, he's naked. My guess is when he fell his towel dropped as well, so when he landed on me, he landed naked. Second...as impossible as this is, in his scramble to get off of me, he accidently pushed his cock...inside of me. It's not very deep at all, with maybe just the head inside, but still...his cock is inside my womanhood. My brother's cock is inside of me.

As he surely feels this, he stops moving. I think he is just as horrified at what has happened and is too scared to move for fear of pushing it more inside of me, so he just stays still. Finding this a great plan, I don't move either as I know any move from myself could push it more inside of me, not that I can really move with him still crushing me. Neither of us says anything as we stay still as this is something I doubt has ever happened ever to any pair of siblings.

I wait for him to pull his cock out of me and then start to furiously apologize. I'm not sure how long it will take for us not to feel awkward as seeing the other naked would have been bad enough, but to accidentally put your dick in your sister? That is some life-long therapy. That is life-long awkward and confusing feelings.

I suddenly gasp as instead of removing his cock, he thrusts forward. With a hard and forceful thrust, he slides his cock deep inside of me while his body presses against mine, still pinning me down. Oddly, the first thing I think of when I feel this is how he is able to do this, I mean without any help like lube. Then I realize that when my womanhood felt him enter, it automatically made itself wet as if a reaction to possible sex.

Staying still, the both of us have the same thought which is that my brother just pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy. That thought replays over and over in my head, making me go into a dream like state. It's as if seeing a true monster walking down the street, your brain just doesn't want to admit it.

And like previous times I've had a cock in me, I feel the warmth of it, the way it pushes against my walls, even the soft way it throbs inside of me. Only...it's my brother's cock. My brother just pushed his cock all the way inside my pussy.

I still don't say anything or even move. I keep my face pressed against the carpet and my limbs out as they were in that spread eagle way. I have no clue what he is doing or what he might be thinking. And to be honest, I'm scared. He's never done anything perverted towards me, ever. Not even so much as handled my laundry. And now this?

Yet, I feel a tingling between my legs. A tingle that I know is arousal as my pussy becomes even wetter. I tell myself it's the fear of what is happening that does it. But I know it's more than that. It is the fear, but also the wrongness of it. That he just did something he should never have done, and he doesn't seem to care. And something about that makes my dream-like mind crazy aroused.

I gasp again as I feel him start to pull back, slowly. Then he shoves forward, thrusting his cock deep inside again while making my body rock as he slams into me. Unable to help it, I let out a soft yelp, as there was no way to say that he didn't mean to do that. He thrusted on purpose. He meant to do it. He meant to put his cock into my pussy. I was thinking that maybe he would pull out and say he didn't mean to, but no. He's doing this on purpose.

Not saying a word, he takes his left hand and pulls my left arm to my side in an aggressive manner. Then he does the same for my right arm, all while his cock is deep inside me, making me feel like a dog that he is dominating, saying how he's the one in charge here. My arms are pressed to my side now as I let him move them like I was a poseable figure. Now he puts his hands on the ground right next to my arms, pinning them to my sides to make sure I can't move them.

My brother starts fucking me. After he gets himself into position, he begins. He pulls back then thrusts forward, slamming into me over and over, making my body rock as I'm pinned on the floor. My brother is fucking me...in the hallway. In the main hallway, where at any moment someone might come up or ask what the noise is. My brother is fucking me.

He never says a word as he slides his cock in and out of my pussy, just grunts and huffs. The clapping sound of him ramming can clearly be heard, as can the wet sounds of his cock pounding my pussy.

I just take it. I don't say a word or try to move. I let him fuck me. I stay in this dream-like trance where I think this isn't real. I mean, it can't be real. It can't be real because it feels good. And from the sounds alone, anyone that has ever had sex would be able to tell that I'm aroused as I'm so wet. Being silent, I feel my brother fucking me, telling myself this must be a dream because my brother wouldn't do this to me, nor would I love it like I'm doing.

"Ohhhh," I say half in pain, half in pleasure as he begins to speed up. He's fucking me in this probone position, his body landing on top of mine with each thrust. He presses his hands/arms against mine, truly pinning my arms to my side to make me feel held down and helpless. On purpose he puts as much of his body against mine to make sure I can't move.

As the tingling gets stronger and stronger, I realize something else. He's getting off on doing this to me. Maybe he's always wanted to pin me down and fuck me, or maybe he's just wanted to do this to a woman. In any case, I can tell how aroused he is. And worse, I think he knows that I'm loving this as well as hate it. That I'm disgusted and humiliated with myself that a part of me is in fact loving this.

WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, he slams into me, his cock fucking my pussy furiously, my body rocking on the carpet so hard that I feel the rug burn all down my front. I feel my tits pressed into the rug so hard that they feel like they are being flatted. I feel his knees pushing my legs further open as he gets more aggressive as he fucks me. And my body has been rocked so hard that my hair now completely covers my face, not letting me see anything.

"Nooooo," I say so softly that only I hear it as I realize I'm about to cum. Dear me, I'm about to cum from my own brother pinning me down and fucking me. The tingling I felt since he started only strengthened and got stronger, but now it changes. Now it is clearly an orgasm that is about to be unleashed. It builds and builds as it gets closer and closer.

The feeling of his cock pressing against me and the friction is causes makes the orgasm come racing. Then it hits. Like a geyser blowing, it erupts over me. I actually bite the carpet as the orgasm hits, sending waves of humiliating pleasure over me. Only this is unlike any orgasm I've ever had. The waves are so dark and intense. They seem to go deep into my soul, rattling it about, making me feel dirty and like a whore at the same time as feeling a victim.

My body trembles, shakes and quivers as I cum, all the while he keeps pounding away. I feel him get even more furious as if fueled from my orgasm. And then he powerfully thrusts forward, leaving his cock deep inside as he shoves forward.

That's when he cums. He groans as he pushes his member as deep as it can go, wanting to cum inside me. I feel his cum shoot inside, not caring at all about what may happen because of it. Stream after stream pours inside, and I'm made to stay as I am and take it. It is so intense to feel as I can actually feel his cock throb while inside.

And then he finishes. Only when he does, he keeps his cock buried inside me. In a daze, I don't say anything as I remain pinned down with my hair covering my face. Then I feel him lowering his upper body, pressing more of his naked body against mine.

"How dare you keep that away from me. It's mine now, you understand? Mine," he hisses into my ear, low enough that no one else but me would hear it. His voice doesn't sound like my brother any longer. It sounds like a crazed man. A weirdo. A sex obsessed criminal. And as horrible and messed up as it sounds, it makes my womanhood tingle as I don't respond.

My mind feels sort of broken as I try to wrap my head around that I was just fucked by my younger brother. That his cock is still inside me and that he actually came inside me. That I just orgasmed from it, and it was the best orgasm I've ever had, even if I feel like a whore.

Gasping as he pulls his cock out, he climbs off me completely. A moment later, I hear him pick up his towel and then go inside the bathroom. A few moments after he shuts and locks the door, I hear the shower start. All while I stay as I was on the floor, naked and fucked. He goes about his shower, acting as if this never happened. That everything is perfectly normal.

After about a minute, I start to move. I would stay on the ground for the rest of my life, but I know pretty soon someone will come and find me like this, and I rather not have to explain what happened, especially as I'm having trouble even explaining it to myself. I peel myself off the floor, my skin showing the indentation of the carpet as I was pressed down so hard against it. I make my way to my feet, still fully in a trance. I don't bother covering myself or putting the towel back on. Instead I drag the towel on the floor as I hold it.

I make my way back to my room where I shut the door but don't lock it. As weird as it sounds, I don't lock it because he might want to come in after his shower. Still feeling the tingling between my legs from the best orgasm I've ever had, I go to my bed. I lay on it, face first, still naked as can be.

As I stay here, I hear my brother's voice repeat over and over in my head. Each time I hear it, I feel that dark little tingle as I feel aroused. In a trance-like state, I try to wrap my head around that my brother just claimed...he owns my pussy.