All Comments on 'Acting Out Ch. 01'

by that_aussie_guy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so it was raiing

and there was moonlight????

your story needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Seriously?

Bare: Without covering or clothing; naked.

Bear: Any of the plantigrade, carnivorous or omnivorous mammals of the family Ursidae, having massive bodies, coarse heavy fur, relatively short limbs, and almost rudimentary tails.

So did she have a "bear" mound or a "bare" mound? This is pretty basic stuff.

grayge37grayge37about 13 years ago
It is a shame . . .

that such writing talent is wasted on authors being too lazy or whatever to use editing devices available to them. I stopped reading after having read that it was raining and the moonlight lit up the room. Maybe in Australia this is possible, but not in the rest of the world! The profiles are so vague that a ten-year-old could be the source of the story. Literotica should look into verification of member's ages and also should instigate their own editing process instead of just publishing any and all submittals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Raiing?

Someone else needs an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
editing?

why...it'll still be booooooriiiiiing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT

So it needed a little help but over all you have a great story going here keep it going.That's the only way to learn.

To the rest of them F$^& um if they can't take a joke.

A FAN

that_aussie_guythat_aussie_guyalmost 13 years agoAuthor

It's interesting that these comments range from "give up a writing - full stop" to "boring" to "I like it, keep going". Thank you to all.

I cant debate the mistakes the bear/bare one give me a laugh though but some of these snide, useless comments I have been receiving is a little silly.

Its not illogical there is moonlight while there is rain why should that factor detract from enjoyment?

However, I note the vague profiles and I assure you, sir, I am no 10-year-old boy.

.

lioness_71lioness_71almost 13 years ago
Good first try.

It was a good story. It is hard to write the first story. An editor would help with the story errors and the spelling/grammar errors. I would highly suggest using them.

As for the nasty comments, every story gets them, luckily you can delete them! I noticed on my story that the mean spirited, ugly comments were from guys who never wrote a story. Just try to ignore those comments, and hopefully you will write another story.

Good luck.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

Very explicit and descriptive.

Written to be visually exciting and well edited.

Thanks for the good read.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
OOOOoooooppppssssssss

I lost track of which character was which and saying what, so I gave up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous