Acting Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said nothing, simply sipping his beer and letting his dangling hand idly stroke my chest. There was no way he could have missed how hard I was the entire time either, but he - thankfully - didn't point it out, because I don't know how that would have felt.

Instead he sat there smiling at me, and giving meaningful looks around the rest of the bar.

After what seemed like half an hour, but couldn't have been more than a few minutes, he looked at his watch and silently gathered my clothes, sliding them to me across the bench.

"Just one last piece of the puzzle Paul. You won't have truly done this bar until you stand up."

I looked at him like he was insane, which made his smile break into that maddeningly sexy laugh of his.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you streak around the bar. This time.." another laugh.

"The door to the men's is literally right there," he nodded to a chipped wooden door just right of the bar.

"Take your things and go and get dressed. Here, I'll even make it easy for you."

Before I knew what was happening, he grabbed me and dragged me over his lap to the side of the bench nearest the men's, leaving me like a naked turtle on its back. I suppose I should have been grateful because I'd otherwise have had to stand up and walk around the far side of the table. There was no way that would have gone unnoticed. I grabbed my things and made the short dash to the door.

The toilet area was worn but surprisingly clean. I didn't bother using one of the cubicles since it seemed unlikely anyone would come in during the few seconds I needed. I don't think I've ever dressed faster. A minute later I opened the door to find Craig waiting right outside.

"Well now that's settled, we'd better get a move on or we'll be late for rehearsal."

© andreinamsterdam 2022 | Leave a comment if you like what you read!

12