Straight College Roomies

Story Info
Cody meets his new college roommate Tanner.
2.9k words
4.61
21k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was practically bouncing around as I moved into my new college dorm. I'd been looking forward to this a lot over the summer break. After all high school had been great for me, and it was exciting to move on to a bigger and better place with so much going on. As starting running back on the football team with a cheerleader girlfriend and my built up body from working out, I was pretty popular. I could definitely make that work here too. Sure, my girlfriend and I had broken up a few weeks ago since we weren't heading to the same college, but I didn't let that slow me down.

I shifted my backpack up on my shoulder as I walked through the college campus. It looked amazing and captivating, like a stereotypical college in a brochure. All the trees, the lake I'd just passed, the huge buildings. It was scenic, and it was going to be home now.

Getting closer to my dorm, I fidgeted with my tank top and adjusted my backwards cap wiping away some of the sweat from my short brown hair. It was two guys to a room, and it was a mystery who I was rooming with. We were both freshman, but was he an asshole? Would we get on alright? I had no idea. I'd always had a room to myself before so what was it even like sharing? I'd grown up with my older brothers and always been in sports so I was used to that kind of locker room banter and hoped it would be similar. Maybe it wouldn't be like hanging out with my brothers throwing a ball but who knows.

I pushed open the door of the building and looked around getting my bearings. I checked the note the helpers had given me with my room number B12 and shifted the backpack again, heading up the stairs and down the hall. B6, B7. I could see some other people moving in and smiled at them as I kept going. B9, B10. The nerves were rising the closer I got. B12. The door was open. I peeked my head in.

A guy was there. But he did not look like a freshman. He was huge with broad shoulders and a thick neck. He was turned away from me moving some things around the room, but I could already tell he must be some kind of bodybuilder. I thought I looked good, but he was on another level. He seemed to have a basketball jersey on, and his bare arms poking out were massive.

I was staring, come on. Get it together. I knocked on the door and walked in.

He turned and looked at me and in that second he seemed to clock everything about me, his face turning from a passive scowl into a big grin.

"Hey dude! Are you my new roomie? I'm Tanner." He stuck out his hand to me.

"Hey yeah. Cody." I took his meaty hand and shook it.

"I took this side already if that's cool, Cody. You need any help lifting stuff in?" Tanner asked.

"Nah, just what I've got." I dropped the bag in my hand and slid the backpack off my shoulders.

"Damn you travel light brother." He gestured around at the different bags of his stuff. Even some weights, but that wasn't surprising seeing the guy. "Well maybe you can help me. Got a couple more things outside and I bet you can carry them."

"Yeah for sure, Tanner."

He led me back down out of the building and I got a good look at him as we walked. His black hair was buzzed short, and he was packed with muscles. I could even see the bulge of some big thighs and glutes under the shorts he was wearing. His brown eyes sat in a face that looked stern at rest, but most of the time he had a big smile on. He seemed really friendly and cool, but he definitely made me feel small. We got to a car parked nearby and Tanner opened the trunk revealing two more dumbbells and a barbell. I started reaching in for the dumbbells.

"So, the bar's got no plates if you wanna take th- oh! Those dumbbells okay? You got it?" He made a little move towards me like he thought I'd drop them and he was getting ready to catch.

"Nah it's okay, I can deal." I hoisted them out and held them by my sides. It was hard but I did my best to keep my face calm and not shake.

"Damn okay, thought you looked strong but guess I underestimated." He chuckled and picked out the bar with no effort closing the trunk. "You play sports in high school or something?"

"Yeah I was on the football team, how about you?"

"Yeah wrestling team here. What position did you play?" Tanner started leading us back to the dorm.

"Running back. I thought it was something like that, you definitely look like a wrestler." I huffed trying not to seem like the dumbbells were as hard work as they were.

"Thanks man. Yeah its all the steroids!"

I looked back at him walking next to me with a shocked look. "Steroids?"

"It's just a joke bro! Everyone always thinks I'm on the juice, should have seen your face!" He laughed harder and nudged me with his free hand as we got to the door of the dorm building.

He reached out and opened it up holding it for me as I marched in with the weights. I could feel him watching me as I sort of struggled up the stairs, but I made it and headed down the hall to our room again. I gratefully dropped the weights on the floor and sat on my new bed.

Tanner placed his bar down and reached down pulling his jersey off, tucking the end into the waistband of his shorts... What? I stared at him as he revealed his smooth torso with honestly huge pecs. He didn't have the washboard abs like I did, his build was more strong and powerful so he had that kind of strong core. But I didn't expect that. He moved around the room and caught me looking.

"Oh damn, sorry Cody. Just a habit." And pulled the jersey out of his shorts to put it back on.

"No, no it's cool. Just didn't expect it!" I laughed.

"Right! Sorry should have said. Just never been a guy for wearing clothes in my room I guess. Don't worry I won't do that if it's weird."

"Honestly." I replied. "It doesn't bother me. I've got brothers that are the same so don't worry about it."

"Sweet well, if we're gonna be roomies we should both be comfortable, right? Just tell me if it's too much. But I'm too hot for this right now." The jersey got thrown onto his bed.

The next week was crazy. We were getting settled in and finding our way around. Tanner was a pretty chill guy in general, as shown by how he basically never wore shirts in the room. It did make me feel small and skinny in comparison, not something that I was used to. So, one morning I decided to get familiar with the campus gym. Tanner wasn't in the room so I changed into some workout clothes and wandered through the campus.

Arriving at the gym, it was really big. At least compared to what I was used to. There were so many machines and areas to it. I just spent probably the first 10 minutes just walking around and finding out where everything was. But eventually I started on my usual chest workout. There was an open area with some bars where I started off with some stretches, push-ups, and chest dips. But like most people I ultimately ended up at the bench press. It was fairly busy the morning, maybe other freshman finding their way around and trying out this gym. Nevertheless, I managed to get the last free bench press and did a couple of warm-up sets and then added more plates for a hard set. Just as I finished I was feeling pumped up and warm, focussed on looking at myself.

"Cody?"

Confused, I turned to the voice. Towering there was Tanner.

"Oh, shit bro it is you!" He nudged my shoulder and grinned. "Didn't know you were here!"

"Small world! Yeah just doing my last sets, you?"

"Yeah just came over to finish with some presses. Was gonna ask someone else to share until I saw you though. You wanna spot each other?"

"Sure."

I got up and moved around to the weights at the other side to him as he was looking at the bar.

"What's that... 200lbs? Great going man. You mind putting a 25 on?"

I watched him as he racked another plate onto the bar. The way his arms flexed and moved; it wasn't a heavy effort for him at all. He must have been doing a lot before me saw me too, judging by how hot and sweaty he looked, and how pumped up. He lay on the bench and as I spotted him I couldn't help but watch how his pecs moved too. They were massive and essentially what I was trying to work towards.

A few sets each like this and we were both wearing out.

"You need to change or anything before we head back?" I asked.

"Nah man, just planned to shower back home. Didn't bring anything with me. You?"

"Yeah same. You can go first when we're back."

"Oh, right yeah! Didn't think, that little ensuite shower isn't big enough for us both is it!" Tanner laughed and nudged me again as we started walking across campus back to the dorm.

"Well, you're not getting in with me, you'll crush me man." I snorted. Although as I said it I imagined the picture of me being pushed against the wall by Tanner's muscular bulk. I shook that thought away.

"Yeah its not like the wrestling showers for sure... Do you have those for football too? The big group ones?"

"Yeah we do, crazy right?"

"Yeah they get really funny." Tanner laughed again. It was a deep masculine laugh that really came from his chest each time.

We kept chatting, swapping stories about sport team antics until we got back to the dorm.

"Well, you go first Tanner."

"Sure." He didn't need any convincing and headed straight into the ensuite as we got in. I sat down on the edge of my bed in my gym clothes still, taking a moment to really get my breath back, and realized he hadn't shut the door, just left it open. From where I was I could sort of see him turning on the shower and stripping off his top. But maybe he'd close the door in a second... Then I saw his shorts come off. And he was standing in just a jockstrap framing his big thighs and ass. I'd caught a glimpse before but in my tired state I didn't stop looking.

I can admire another guy's body and appreciate all the work that went into it. And Tanner's body had obviously had a lot of work. Big thighs and ass, broad shoulder, and I knew his chest was massive and smooth. He was a real stud. And I stared a bit as he got into the shower and started washing himself. I told myself I was just appreciating his work, but as I kept watching I felt myself stirring. I hadn't found a chance to jerk off the last few days, and since breaking up with my girlfriend I hadn't found any action lately. But I wasn't gay. I turned my head away, but then looked back.

Tanner had turned to the side looking up at the shower head, and that showed me his thick shaft hanging in front of him. I hadn't seen it yet and it was massive even soft. Damn he really was a stud. And it looked like it was growing as he started washing lower down. Fuck I was watching my roommate get hard showering. I tore myself away and got up to stand looking out the window until he finished.

"All yours bro."

I turned to see Tanner coming out of the now steamy bathroom with a towel around his waist as he flopped onto his bed and picked up his phone scrolling through. Even relaxed on his bed he looked huge. And while I thought initially he was very smooth and hairless I was beginning to pick out a bit of stubble like he shaved, and some tufts of hair below his belly button leading down...

I marched straight into the bathroom and shut the door. I leaned back against it taking a moment to calm myself, but my body wasn't listening; I could feel the straining in my underwear. I wasn't gay, just so horny. That must be it. I got undressed and got into the shower with my throbbing boner, but it felt weird to stroke myself just thinking about Tanner. And his body. And his cock... I couldn't get it out of my head. I must have been in there a while and when I closed my eyes I still saw him in this very shower. Finishing up I wrapped my towel around myself like Tanner had and exited the bathroom.

Tanner was still on his bed. Still on his phone. Still in just the towel. But what I saw shocked me as I stood still and looked. He was looking at his phone and rubbing himself through the towel, big hard bulge obvious just underneath.

"Oh hey bro." He seemed so casual as he saw me. Like he wasn't almost naked and rubbing himself. "I thought you were taking a while so... haha yeah."

I crossed to my own bed and sat down, trying not to let my bulge be as obvious as his. But I clearly failed.

"Looks like you're in the same situation as me Cody. Hey, take a look at this, found this nice video."

Tanner heaved off of his bed and came to sit next to me on mine. The beds were pushed against the walls so we were sat upright against the wall next to each other as he leaned over and showed me his phone. It featured a brunette getting absolutely railed by a big guy. The guy could have even been Tanner to be honest, they were both huge and...

Tanner and I were sitting on my bed, just in towels, with obvious boners, and watching porn. This was crazy. I peeked at Tanner as inconspicuously as I could and saw him rubbing himself with the other hand. He shot me a glance too and our eyes met for a few moments. His eyes then wandered down to my own towel, unabashed as he looked at me.

"Heh yeah." He nodded at me and smiled. "I'm gonna take care of this. You're free to as well." He moved to start getting up.

"You know it's cool if you want to do it here. I'm going to do the same probably. And we're roomies after all." I heard myself saying. Tanner's eyes widened and I held my breath. "Or not it's cool..."

Tanner unwrapped his towel. "Fuck it. Yeah roomies, it'll be just like the wrestling showers!" He laughed and pulled out the big thick shaft I'd spotted before. He was still holding the phone in front of us with one hand while the other moved up and down his length. I tried not to look at it directly.

"You've done this before?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah with my wrestling bros. We all gotta get off sometimes you know?"

Incredibly turned on, I thought about what that must have been like. Tanner and a bunch of massive dudes in the showers together and stroking... I couldn't help it anymore and undid my own towel pulling out my own shaft. It felt so good to just hold it after this long.

The sound of us both breathing faster and occasionally groaning as we jerked our dicks filled the room. I kept my gaze forward to the phone but my attention was all on Tanner. I had to see it.

Tanner wasn't watching the video either. He was staring at my cock.

"Damn brother, you've got a nice one." Tanner smiled at me as he panted and kept stroking.

My eyes roamed all over his body. His big veiny shaft, up his powerful core and his bulging pecs and biceps. Up to his eyes that were doing the same to my body, drinking it in. The phone entirely forgotten. But then his eyes met mine again and I felt electricity course through me.

"I'm close." I whispered.

"Fuck." He licked his lips. "Do it bro. Cum with me."

Holy fuck. I couldn't handle it. I just looked into his eyes as he looked into mine, and my body spasmed shooting wave after wave onto myself. As I unload Tanner did too, he groaned softly and I watched as the cum poured out of his dick and into the short, trimmed bush around it.

We were both sticky messes as we caught our breath. A few moments passed where neither of us said anything, just slowed our breathing back down and took in what had happened.

"Well bro, I'm gonna need a shower again." Tanner winked at me.