Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't say because things have yet to unfold, but I think you can tell that it will involve things that we have never done before, things with these guys. But I'm not making any other promises. Like I told you earlier, nothing will happen about which I am not prepared to deal with the consequences. Are you on board or no?"

Pete was torn. He so wanted to just go up to the room he had reserved and fuck his wife and apologize for starting this whole thing. But he also had never been more excited in his life. His heart leapt into his throat as he slowly nodded that he was willing to go through with it. "Yes," he heard coming from his mouth.

"OK, then. You're going to be the camera man, so go get it now. I'll hold the fort until you get back. And Pete, when you do get back, just follow my lead."

Pete complied. He quickly went up to their room and pulled out the video camera, and thinking that he was reading things appropriately, he straightened up their stuff to welcome guests.

When he got back, he had the camera in a bag, and Michelle was in the middle of a dance with Tommy. A few of the groups had left, and the others were picking up their stuff, getting ready to leave. The other girls were gone, so it was Michelle, the four guys, and now Pete had rejoined them.

"Let's go sit on the couches in the waiting room and talk about this evening," Michelle said to them when the bartender announced that the bar would close shortly. She pointed to the couches that were in the front parlor of the bar, and faced out to the hotel lobby, where other groups from the convention were coming in from a night of partying at the strip clubs or other bars.

When they sat down, Michelle sat in the middle of a couch, with Jim and Mike on either side of her, leaning in, hands on her knees, threatening to move up to her thighs. Bob and Tommy sat on the two flanking chairs, and Pete had moved a chair so that he sat across from Michelle, who had opened her legs up slightly, so he (and the rest of the lobby if they were looking) could have an unobstructed view of her bare pussy. Was that moisture he saw already on her outer lips?

Things were awkward for a minute until Michelle spoke up, dropping the bomb on all of them, including Pete, at the same time. She had been thinking of just what she wanted to say while Pete was up looking for the video camera. She went for it all.

"OK, guys, as I told you earlier, you're in for a treat tonight. Here's your treat: my husband Pete and I have been thinking of ways to jack up our sex life, which is pretty boring right now. I love him immensely, but we have to do something. So we've decided to start living out our fantasies. Tonight is our first night at this, and I'm going first. The only problem is most of my fantasies are contained within one scenario, and it goes like this." She slowed down to let it sink in, and measure her words. Pete and the guys shifted to the edge of their seats. "It is right now midnight, Thursday night. Pete and I don't have to be back in our hometown until Monday morning for work. I am giving you my body to do with as you please until 7:00 Monday morning."

While Michelle had a face of proud determination, the five men stared at her with open mouths, unable to comprehend what she had just said to them. There was a moment of complete silence while what she had said sank in for the lucky guys, and her shocked husband.

"What!" Pete said, incredulous. "Wait a minute here guys," Pete finally said. "Michelle, can I talk to you a second?" He stood up and pulled her aside, and began whispering nervously to her.

"Are you crazy! You're giving yourself to these men, and you don't hardly know them! Don't you have a smaller, less crazy fantasy than this?"

"Look at them," she said, her eyes fixed intently on his. "They're perfect for this. You can tell they're not criminals. They're just average guys. Guys that would normally never get anything like this. You asked me what my fantasy was, this is it. To be desired and used by a group of guys that wouldn't ever get to have a chance at something like this. To have many hands on my body, doing as they wish. To be a sex slave that finds pleasure in giving others pleasure. You don't know this, but just about every time you have asked me to give you a blowjob, I so wished that you didn't ask., but you just took my hair and forced me. I love the idea of being used."

"But what if they hurt you? What if they impregnate you? What if they have STD's? Shouldn't you set at least some sort of boundaries?"

Still whispering, Michelle responded. "I know this is weird, but I want to do this without boundaries. The risk of those things doubles the excitement for me. I am ashamed of this fantasy, and it has always been just that, but you're right. We need something new, or we're going to be that boring milktoast couple that everyone leaves out from the fun. I don't want that, and neither do you. I am scared and nervous and turned on beyond belief all at the same time, but you got me to go this far. Don't pull the rug out from me now, or I'm worried I'll never open up again."

"But what about our life? This could have real consequences."

"Didn't you tell me that you had had enough with how things were going? You wanted to know my fantasies. This is it. I love you, and I want us to be happy, excited, engaging once again."

Pete thought about it, and once again, his cock reminded him that he was thoroughly turned on by the possibilities. She was really taking it to the limit right away, though, far beyond the limits he imagined would be there. "Okay, Okay. But I want to witness everything that happens. And I get to share in being your master. I have a dirty mind, too." He forced a smile.

"Of course, honey. I love you, and you will always be a part of what happens to me. Come on." They turned around and faced the men.

"That was quite an invitation there, Michelle. I hope you haven't changed your mind," Jim said questioningly.

"No," Michelle said, "but Pete and I have worked out a safe word, so that if things are getting too extreme, he'll know that I'm uncomfortable and put a stop to things. And he stays and watches and films everything. Is that OK with you guys?"

Pete's jaw dropped. He could not believe she had just said that. She was actually daring them to test the limits, and what he and Michelle knew was that there were no limits, at least that they had talked about. We have no safe word. We've never needed one! He guessed then that she really wanted them to use her body, in the most demeaning sense of the word. He lifted the camera and started rolling. His dick felt so hard, he thought he could hammer a nail with it. Hopefully, his presence would keep things from getting out of hand, but maybe that's what she wanted.

"While you guys were talking to each other, we talked about our schedule, and this sounds like a deal we would be crazy to pass up," Mike said. "We've moved our schedules around, so we are good to go." All the guys nodded in agreement. "When do we start?"

"Right now," Pete said, trying to get himself into it. "You want to go back up to our room?"

The other three nodded enthusiastically and started to follow Pete, but Bob was a little bit skeptical that this husband and wife, who were clearly amateurs and had no idea what they were getting into, meant it, or knew what they were getting themselves into. He wanted to be sure they were prepared. "Wait," he said, loudly and with such intensity the others stopped and turned to look at him. He looked at Michelle with his dark eyes. "If this is real, then come here," he said to her, pointing to a spot right in front of his feet.

Michelle walked and stood before him a curious smile on her face. Michelle noticed that Bob turned his head briefly at the noise of twelve guys who had just gotten off the hotel shuttle and had loudly entered the lobby. She saw a wicked smile form on his face, then looking down she watched as he reached up purposefully with his large, meathook hands, took the top of her dress in his hands, and pulled down and out with such force that everyone in the lobby stopped what they were doing as they heard the garment tearing. They raised a collective gasp as all eyes were staring right at Michelle in her predicament.

He had completely torn off the buttons of her dress and she was trying desperately to cover up, the sleeves of the dress hanging on her elbows. Yet she did not scream or yell for help. He let her squirm for a few moments and then calmy, firmly, and evenly said, "Take it all the way off, slut."

Hearing that word did something strange to Michelle's mind. She had imagined being a slave for men, but she had always imagined being the one in control. She was the center of attraction, but in her mind it was in a private room, maybe a private home. This was public. He was asking her to get naked in a public hotel, and he was calling her a slut. He was taking control.

She remembered one time catching Pete one time as they walked on a city sidewalk. He was looking at a woman walking with the shortest of skirts and a crop top. She was angry, jealous, and envious all at the same time, but at that point of their lives and marriage, her anger at Pete and the woman easily won the battle. "Stop looking at that slut!" She had said to Pete, who sheepishly looked away. That memory came right back to the front of her mind. Now she was being that slut, only even worse. There was no skirt. There was no crop top. There was nothing. Her dress was ruined. It was then, with all eyes on her, that Michelle realized the appeal of being this way for that woman on the sidewalk, and she wished she could find her and apologize. This was unbridled sexuality, and it was powerful!

For his part, Pete's face twisted in anger. He started at Bob, ready to take him down. Bob was older and in far worse shape, and Pete knew he could take him. How dare he do that to his wife? But as he went, Michele held him off. "Pete, stop!" He looked at her, and she looked at him, staring right into Pete's soul. She then looked at Bob. "Right here? The whole hotel is looking at us! What if we get in trouble?"

"Did you, or did you not, tell us that you were giving us your body until Monday morning?" Bob asked, quietly but confidently, knowing that all eyes in the lobby were on this interaction between him and the most beautiful woman he had ever played with. "If you are serious, then do what I said."

Michelle paused for a second, knowing this was the moment of truth. Then she nodded her head and slowly and dramatically, pulled her dress off, letting it fall to the ground. Her nudity was now revealed to the entire lobby. The body that only Pete had seen since they were married was now on display, not only to the four new men she had met, but to the twelve men from the shuttle, who could not believe their luck in timing.

She then presented herself to Bob, faking her confidence. Yet in the back of her mind, she was starting to revel in her embarrassment. She wasn't sure what to do with that feeling, but decided to pay attention to it. Not once did she cover up, but instead she put her hands behind her head. She glanced over at Pete nervously, who had reluctantly returned to the camera and was recording her. Here she was, standing naked before this stranger, before all of these strangers, and her husband! She could not believe that she had put herself in this situation, but the chill of the air in the lobby and her excitement had made her nipples so hard they hurt, and she could feel her pussy creaming. What would they do when they realized the ben-wa balls were in her pussy?

Beginning to be convinced that this might just be for real, Bob stood up, and gently but firmly gripped her sides and turned her so that she was facing the lobby, which consisted of about twenty people, all of them men. There was her group, the men who had just entered from the bus, and the hotel worker behind the welcome desk. Michelle noticed that all of them were staring at her like they had won the lottery. She blushed. And then she felt a stinging slap on her rear end. It was from Bob. It was shockingly powerful, and she could feel the immediate redness on her right cheek. But it was like electricity to her. Despite the pain, her nipples and clit were sending signals to her brain that this is what they had longed for all her life long. Her clit hardened instantly, just like her nipples had been for a few minutes. She was barely able to stifle a moan.

"If you are giving yourself to us, then you don't question what we ask of you. When one of us tells you to do something, do it! Do you understand,?" Bob was revealing a side of himself to Michelle that she had not picked up on at all.

She was both scared and excited beyond belief. "Yes, sir I understand," she nodded lowering her head.

"Good. Now bend over and show me your ass and pussy." He sat back down and pulled her back to the spot where he had ripped her dress.

Michelle could hardly breathe. She was hyperventilating and at the point of cumming right in that moment, on the spot. What in the world was she thinking? She was letting a complete stranger, four complete strangers, fulfill her deepest, darkest fantasy, one that she had never shared with anyone, hardly even herself.

And she was doing it in front of her husband! And in public! She took the briefest of moments and looked around. You could have heard a pin drop, and a nuclear bomb could have gone off in the distance, and no one would have moved or said a thing. Everything within sight was focused on her.

She was heaving to catch her breath, so that her pert breasts were moving up and down. She also realized that she was gushing pussy juice. She slowly bent over, and as she did, a thought entered her mind: to do this right, she had to live this to the fullest. So she wiggled her ass and she even spread her legs for Bob to have better access. This was absolutely delicious. She was in ecstasy, showing her ass -- not just her ass, but her asshole! -- and her open wet pussy to someone she didn't know 2 hours ago.

Bob added: "Good! Now stay in that position, but grab your nipples and pull on them. Arch your back so these men can see that you are now our property."

Michelle complied, taking both her nipples between her thumb and index fingers, pulling them away from her body obscenely. If the slap on her ass was like electricity, the feeling that she was giving to her nipples, which had never before been sensitive like this, was just as strong.

She then felt Bob take two fingers and shove them up her pussy, and she gasped. They slid in like she was coated in butter. She was so wet that Bob was making a squishing sound with his fingers, as he curled them and straightened them, grazing her g-spot each time. She immediately started bucking and moaning. Then he straightened out his fingers and pushed deeper.

That was when Bob found the ben-wa balls. He thought for a minute as he plunged his fingers in and out of her now sopping wet love canal. This woman might really be serious about her commitment, he began to think. He looked around the lobby, searching his mind and his environment for one last test to see if she was for real. He pulled out his fingers, but her hips which had begun rocking with his fingers, kept grinding.

"Now slut, go around this lobby, and I want you to tell each person that you are a submissive slut, and that you want them to use their hands to guess what is inside your pussy with their hands." As he did so, he let his arm swing up and slap her pussy, just as hard as he had spanked her ass.

Just hearing him say those words and feeling her pussy be spanked caused Michelle to let out a less-stifled moan, as she came for the first time. Feeling bold, she even stated she was cumming for everyone to hear. She was more turned on than ever in her life. She had barely crested the wave of her climax, but remembered her instructions. Still holding her nipples out, and beginning to twist them back and forth, she walked over to the rest of her four masters, including Pete, and presented her sex to them, bent over and legs apart, making it easy for them to finger her.

Pete caught each man's eyes on tape as they widened upon finding the ben-wa balls, which Michelle later admitted were getting harder and harder to keep in because of the juices flowing from her pussy. There was a definite squishing sound as they plunged their fingers in and out. Certainly she will start drying up like she does at home, Pete thought. But she didn't. She just kept gushing and moaning, drawing even more attention to her. As Pete took in the sight of all of this, he felt his dick get wet with pre-cum.

When she was done with Tommy, Mike and Jim, and after she had presented herself to Pete and his camera, she then looked out at the rest of the lobby. This made her especially nervous. "Go and do the same thing to everyone else here," said Jim. Walking out into the open meant that security, or even police, could be called (if it hadn't been already), and that a security camera might pick up her wanton acts so the whole world could see. Again, she was nervous, but excited. Then she noticed the man behind the hotel desk, and saw his hungry eyes. Out with the old life, and in with the new one, she thought.

She sauntered over to the hotel employee first, still pulling on her nipples, but now pulling them apart. They were by now on fire, both from pain and how they were turning her on. Then looking him in the eye, she said, "what do you think I have in my pussy?"

He shrugged.

"Do you want to find out?" she offered, giving him a chance to back out if he was uncomfortable.

After he nodded, she quickly added, a little bit of teasing in her voice, "You won't get me in trouble with your bosses, will you?"

He shook his head, and said, "Lady, this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I won't do anything to jeopardize that.

"Good!" she said, relaxing a little bit more. She was far from relaxing sexually, though. She was just on the brink of cumming again. She had never come twice in a night, and she had never even remotely experienced a feeling of complete sexual abandon like this. Truth be told, she was wondering why she had waited so long to live this out.

As the hotel employee prepared to finger her, she noticed that he didn't have two fingers ready to penetrate, as had her new masters. He had three.

"Let's see how you take this," she heard him say. And then she felt him brutally jam the three fingers into her cunt. He immediately hit the ben-wa balls, causing her to gasp once again, as the balls were forced to the back of her pussy, causing some pain.

"Bend over further," he said, and she quickly complied. After jamming them in and out, in and out, he said, "I think I have a guess, but I'm going to have to investigate further."

She wondered what that meant, but didn't have to wait long. She felt him add yet another finger, stretching her beyond what she had ever been stretched before. It was painful, but she was so turned on that pain only registered as pleasure. So when he started pushing in and out, she had had enough and she went over the edge, orgasming again right in front of all of these strangers, at least one camera, and her husband. She then noticed that this orgasm was stronger than before. She quickly decided that she wasn't going to hold back either, so as she crested the wave, she let herself scream. "I'm cumming! Oh my God! I'm cumming!" She grunted and moaned with abandon over and over again. It took her about a half-minute to feel like her orgasm was dying down, but then she felt the biggest surprise of all. He had closed his fist, and was now trying to jam it up into her pussy, all at once!