Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept pushing and pushing, and as she came down, her extacy quickly turned to pain. She forced herself to stay still, though, and to counter the pain coming from her stretched cunt, she took her right hand and started to rub her clit, "Oh my God, it's so big, his whole hand is inside me," she kept repeating, loud enough so those around her could hear. She was starting to scream from the pain, when at last, she felt him get his fist completely in, and she quickly returned to cries of ecstacy. She looked around, and saw that many of those watching had pulled out their cell phones, and were recording her. This caused her to blush, but she was so far gone, she didn't say anything or try to cover her face.

She was so full, so stretched, she had never experienced anything like what was going on with her body and mind. Pete, who was filming at close quarters, announced to everyone with giddiness what the worker had done, which brought applause and a mob trying to get a good view. For his part, Pete was a ball of nerves, feeling a mixture of jealousy, pride, lust and love at what he was seeing.

The worker was now opening his fingers to get a grip on the ben-wa balls and kept opening and closing his hand around them. She came again quickly and screamed to the lobby to let them know of her orgasm. "I'm cumming again!!!" When she finally came down, he sensed it, and in one quick movement, he pulled his hand out gripping the ben-wa balls. This took the breath from Michelle, and she gasped, feeling like her pussy was gaping and empty. She was right.

The worker showed everyone what he had found. "I figured out what was in her pussy!" he exclaimed with dry wit and a smile as he held up his soaked hand with the ben-wa balls for everyone to see. Everyone laughed and applauded around them.

Michelle was bent over, one hand still pulling and twisting her own nipple. She was naked, perspiring, and felt spent. Her pussy was throbbing with pain, along with her nipples. She knew that she was being objectified, and the equal rights part of her that was a part of her life, part of her work, part of how she had raised her children, was mortified. And the whole thing was caught on camera, by not only her husband but all the other guests. But she had the biggest smile she had ever had. She felt freer in her objectification than she had ever felt, and her entire body felt like it was sensitive.

How will I ever top this? She thought.