Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled inside at that realization: the reason her husband had not watched her give four blowjobs and get fucked by another man was because he had gone to the store to get lube so he and others could fuck her ass.I never thought I'd hear myself think that thought. You're not in Kansas anymore, Dorothy.

She did not have much more time to reflect on that as two new hands gripped her hips and lined up. Her worry dissolved, however, as she realized it was her husband now fucking her. "Ooh, that feels good!" she heard him exclaim. "You did it, honey! And it looked so hot!" he said this as he was jack-hammering in and out of her.

She turned around, wanting to make that connection with her husband, wanting to see his eyes, that he was really OK. Their eyes met, and she knew that he was fine. They shared a look that communicated that they were both doing crazy stuff they never thought they would, but that they were OK with it. There was no denying that they both thought this was hot.

Michelle then took a quick glance and realized that it was no longer just her and her five masters. She remembered that the guys had told Pete to leave the door open when he left, and there were now another five men or so also in the room. Most of the guys had their phones out, recording what was going on, and a couple of them were stroking their dicks. Along with that, she saw that Mike was now holding the camera that was making an official recording of her debauchery.

The last thing she noticed before facing forward again was that no one had taken off their clothes. She was still the only one naked. A quick thought back and she realized that she had felt Mike's pants contacting her ass with each thrust. That was true now with Pete.

She wanted to see these men and their bodies, to feel that connection. There was something incredibly erotic about what happened when two bodies connected intimately. But in this moment, it was also incredibly hot to her that she was the only one naked, the only one vulnerable. Hell, she didn't even know where her clothes were. She wanted to relish that feeling a little bit longer. So, she gave herself permission to free associate for a minute.

She started by talking to her husband. In between grunts, she said to him, "Pete, your wife is naked in front of all these guys. I mean, they could take me off to be their naked slave and I'd never have the chance to cover myself again."

Pete responded, enjoying where she was going with this. "You'd like that? To be completely exposed and naked."

"Yeah," she said, starting to grind her hips as another orgasm started to build. "I'd love it if I could go from place to place, not a stitch of clothing on me. All these men ogling me, thinking of me as nothing more than a piece of ass..." She said this while her groaning continued to get louder.

"Would you let them grope you?" Pete asked. "Could they stick their fingers inside of you?"

"Yesss" Michelle hissed. "Ooh, baby, I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum on your cock!" she said, completely surprised by this. She had never come on Pete's cock before. It had just not been possible. She could only come, before tonight, with a Hitachi wand. But obviously, this was a night unlike any other.

"I'm going to cum, too," Pete said, and for the first time in their marriage, they came together. They both knew it; it was not a secret. They had tried all sorts of things to get the timing, but it had never happened. Michelle never faked orgasms, either. This was truly a first, and it had come with a huge audience!

As soon as they came down from their bliss, Pete manhandled her. She like that feeling of her husband using her body that way. He grabbed her hips and turned her over on her back. Then, leaning in, he made eye contact, and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, filled with purpose, filled with love, with longing.

He broke the kiss, and leaned toward her ear, where he whispered so that only she could hear, "I love this version of Michelle. Thank you for letting me see her." After sharing a brief smile, Pete called out, "Who's next!"

Michelle closed her eyes, and let the action come to her for the next hour or so, as man after man fucked her. Every once in a while, they would stop and clean out her pussy. So far, no one had touched her ass. They all seemed to want her pussy, even though it had more semen in it than they could clean out. After five of the guys had cum in her, one of them pulled out after just a few strokes, and climbed on to the bed, bringing his dick right up to her mouth. He was a bit longer and wider than anyone else so far, so he was dripping with semen.

Michelle, who had kept her eyes shut to keep the anonymity of it all, heard him say, "Open up your mouth and clean off my dick." She did, opening her eyes, and focusing on his member. Realizing that this was not one of the original four and that she was following even his instructions, helped to reinforce the level of submission she was experiencing. She closed her eyes, savoring the submission, as another cock entered her pussy.

Not long after, she felt a hand on her right breast. It started out gentle, but quickly the hand started squeezing harder and harder. She still did not protest, even though it was uncomfortable. It was kneading her tit. Then she felt the hand disappear. She was relieved, but it was only for a second, as she felt a hard smack land just below her nipple, grazing it as it passed by. It hurt.

She groaned into the cock that was in her mouth. It popped out, and she yelled out, "Shit, that hurt!." But she never put her hands over her tits. Then came another slap, and another. And another. She looked up, and saw, just in time, that the man, whose cock was in her mouth, was winding up to slap her other tit.

These slaps were not creating the electricity for her that Bob's earlier spank of her ass had created. These hurt. She was trying to think, even with a dick that was now back in her mouth, whether she should ask them to stop. She was just about to, when she held herself back.I committed to these men that they were in charge of my body. I need to trust them, and endure the pain. she told herself.

Somehow that decision calmed her mind and her body. In that calm, she was able to listen to what these men were saying.

"She's not resisting."

"Look at how those tits jiggle when they're slapped."

"Look at how hard her nipples are!"

"Yeah, her pussy is on fire still."

"Oh my God, this is the hottest thing ever!"

If it was possible, she swelled with both pride and humiliation at the same time. Proud that her body could turn on all these men, and humiliated that what was turning them on was her submissiveness. She pulled her mouth off of the cock one more time, and with audible assuredness, she said, "Please keep talking about my body. Insult me, praise me. Say whatever you want, just keep talking. It's hot."

"Ask and you shall receive," one of them said.

"If she keeps this up, her pussy will be ruined." Moan.

"Look at how her little tits jiggle every time I slap them!" Moan.

"She's sexy, but she's definitely not a spring chicken!" Moan.

"I wonder if she's on birth control. She'll never know who the father is." Moan. Moan.

"What kind of slut lets strangers fuck her and abuse her, sight unseen???" Moan.

Comments kept coming in, each of them insulting or debasing. For Michelle, any pain she might have felt at the first of her abuse had changed to pure pleasure. She was wallowing in her submission, the feelings of complete abandon that she was giving into, and the humiliation she was receiving. She took her hands, and cupping her breasts, presented them to the men for her abuse.

They began a rotation. When a man would come, he would immediately come around and tell her to lick him clean. And she would comply. She would, only using her mouth, lick up and down the shaft, and then, to give them that last moment of orgasmic bliss, she would then envelop the crown of their dick with her mouth, taking it all the way in. And then after that, she would lick their balls, and if she saw evidence, even under their ball sack. This act of submission, along with the way they were treating her body, had caused her to come at least 2 more times, although to her, it all felt like one giant orgasm.

She knew that Jim had taken his turn, which left only Bob and Tommy, from her masters, to fuck her. But she noticed that a few more men had entered through the door, and she realized that there were only brief moments when a dick was not in her. They just kept fucking her. And fucking her. And fucking her. To her knowledge, she never went dry in her pussy, even when they would scrape it out with a plastic spoon. She loved that they would make her eat the cum.

She realized that she had long lost count of how many men had come inside of her, and even that thought turned her on because in her mind, only slutty people don't know how many people have fucked them.Am I a slut? she asked herself.Have I crossed that line into sluthood, or can I somehow reel that reputation back in? Do I want to?

She didn't have time to answer that because just as they had just finished spoon-feeding her a load of cum, she looked up and saw that Bob was standing between her legs, but he was not approaching her to fuck her. He had a look on his face that told her that he had "bad intentions," although they didn't strike her as bad anymore.

Bob got two guys and told them to lift up her legs so they touched her tits. They did. Then he told them to spread her knees. They did. He got two other men to kneel by her head and put a pillow under her head. They did. Then, looking at Michelle, he told her what he was going to do.

"I'm going to spank your pussy, Michelle. Only bad girls let men use their cunts like you have. While I do, these two men by your head are going to twist your nipples." Michelle gasped at the sound of this. Bob continued, "I had them put the pillow under your head because I want you to watch. It is much more painful when you can't see, and brace yourself for the coming blow. I'll save that for when I have my day with you. I'm just gauging how much of a pain slut you are."

She watched in anticipation as the two men near her head began to manipulate her nipples, and then as Bob approached her. He put his hand over her entire pussy and rubbed for a second. Michelle felt her clit move in the circular motion that followed Bob's hand. She closed her eyes and started to moan.

"Open your eyes," Bob said firmly. "Do not take your eyes off of my hand, until you get the rhythm."

Michelle nodded, then watched his hand come away from her pussy about a foot or so, and then come back down as a slap on her pussy. It was not completely overwhelming, but it was about a 5 on the pain scale. After about a second of caress, he brought his hand up again, and back down, with the same force. He did it again. And again.

Each time he struck her, his middle finger would land in the same spot, covering the distance from her vagina to her clit. And when it would land, he would make one circle of her clit with the tip of his middle finger, before lifting his hand again. He did it in perfect rhythm, and with perfect aim. Each time he struck, she would respond to it with a sharp, short, intake of air. She kept her eyes open, however, and saw that a smile had formed on Bob's face. It looked like a knowing smile, like he had figured out something about her.

Even though her eyes were on him, his were on her pussy, concentrating on each blow. After about a minute or two, his eyes came up to meet her, and for a second she was worried that he could see into her soul. She wasn't even sure what was in there anymore. How could he? He looked back down at her pussy, and began to add force to his blows.

The precision of his aim, the deliberateness of his finger on her clit, the intensity of the onslaught, and the fact that it was being done in front of a room of strangers along with her husband, caused her to start lifting her hips to meet his blows.

Bob sped up his action and Michelle, her eyes still on him, started to moan with her gasps. She could feel her next orgasm building, coming from a place inside of her that she could not name. Nor did she know it existed. The electricity was back, pins and needles everywhere. She felt her nipples being pulled and squeezed as nothing but points of acute pleasure. She felt the cool air from the vent on her toes. She could feel the stretch in her glutes from the guys holding her legs; and she felt every blow to her pussy and clit, not as a feeling of pain, but sharp, intense, other-worldly pleasure.

If it was hard for her to process the sensations this spanking was giving to her physical body. It was even harder to process what it was doing inside her brain. She felt intense shame, unlike anything she had ever felt before. It was one thing for people to see a woman naked; that wasn't strange. There were strippers, and porn stars, and that wasn't that big of a deal. It was also not a big deal to see women who let go with their sexuality and showed off for their husband and others. That wasn't the source either.

What was giving her this intense shame was that she was doing both of these things at the same time, and she was also letting a man spank her! Spank her pussy! And she wasn't just accepting this spanking, she was moving her hips to meet the blows! She was letting these men see a part of her that she wasn't sure she wanted them to see. A part of her that her husband never knew was there. A part of her that was so raw, it was even new to her.

And that shame began to hit her in waves, matching the rhythm of the blows that were coming still faster, still stronger. Bob had her under his control, but she didn't want him to. He knew about her, and that was scary.

She looked over at Pete. He also knew about her now, and that carried its own weight, too.

She looked around the room. They all knew. They knew that this spanking had made her into a live wire - sexually and emotionally - and she was on an orgasm train that could not be stopped. It was going to wreck her.

But, as had happened so many times before on that night, that one thought -- that these men had looked into her soul - was all she needed, and the climax hit her. Hard. She was screaming. She was crying. She was babbling that she didn't want to be a slut. She was telling them all that she loved them. She was thanking them. And it was all happening at one time. It was like her entire brain was being reconfigured, re-mapped. Like every barrier, every trap, every trick she had created over the years to hide her sexual self from others, from her herself, had all crumbled. Because of a pussy-spanking.

Would this feeling never end? She couldn't get it to slow down. It was already more intense than any orgasm she had experienced before, and it was building, collecting all of her shame, all of her embarrassment, all of her pleasure, and putting it under her spell. She felt a blackness starting to creep into her peripheral vision. And then she blacked out.

Bob stopped spanking her. The men pulling her nipples stopped. The men stopped holding her legs and let them fall. But Michelle's body did not stop bucking. Her mouth did not stop babbling. Pete moved toward her, and put a hand on her shoulder, but really, he watched along with the other men. He didn't know what to do.

They had seen it before on porn sites, where a woman loses control of her body in an orgasm. But not one of them had seen it in person. They all thought it was a myth, a creation of porn producers and women who acted it out. But this was right in front of them. It was a sight to behold.

They waited and watched until finally, everything calmed down, and she lay still. Her mouth was still mumbling softly, but it was less frantic.

Pete was concerned, as he had never seen anything like this before. But he looked at her face and saw the look of bliss that filled it. He saw that her breathing was regular and normal. Satisfied that she was going to be OK, he took stock of his own emotions.

He should have been upset, as he had told her earlier, that she had crossed a boundary that he was not in charge of. Bob had been the one. He should have been upset that in their only previous attempt at bondage, it had not gone well. He realized though, that there was something different about this time. The barriers at work when they tried it were not the actions that she had been resisting or the pain involved. The barriers had been whatever was now breaking free in Michelle's psyche.

He was proud of his wife. He was proud of her courage for letting go like this. He was proud that she had been so obedient. That obedience made him excited about what this might mean for the future. But immediately, he was proud of what her body and her actions were doing to these men. He looked around, and there were lots of guys that had taken their cocks out, and were stroking them, some of them feverishly. And this was after most of them had already come from fucking her.

A couple of them crawled onto the bed, and kneeling beside her, they kept stroking until they came. There were about 4 or 5 of them, including Mike and Jim, and they came on her tits and her face.

Michelle began to stir at this, as one gob of cum had gone up her nose. Without opening her eyes, she pulled one hand up to her face, and felt the gob. Once she realized what it was, her eyes shot open, and she saw the men kneeling over her.

"How long was I out?" she asked.

"Not long," Pete answered. "Maybe one or two minutes."

They were all looking down at her, not saying anything. Finally she looked around until she saw Bob. "Thank you, Sir," she said. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

Bob smirked as if he knew something about Michelle that she didn't know. "I could tell. That was pretty incredible."

She reached down and started gingerly rubbing her pussy. It was irritated, of course, and red, but there were no marks on it. It was still soaking.A fountain she thought to herself, giggling.

"May I please take a break and wash up?" she asked the men who were still in the room.

"You've earned it," said Mike. "Go ahead."

"Thank you," said Michelle. She stood up, and stood still for a second, taking stock of how her body felt. It was spent, no question. But it was the best kind of tired she had ever felt. Still, she couldn't wait to get under some warm water. But she had not forgotten her role as a plaything for the men.

"May I please wash this cum off of my body?" she asked playfully.

They all nodded and watched as she sashayed to the bathroom and closed the door.

It was then that Pete realized he too needed to use the restroom, but Michelle had already taken the bath in this room. He excused himself and walking to the elevator, one of the men in the room walked with him, done for the night.

"Your wife doesn't look it, but she might be the hottest slut I've ever laid eyes on."

Pete had a flash of anger at the man calling his wife a hot slut, but that quickly faded as he remembered all that she had done.

"Thanks," said Pete, questioningly. "What do you mean by that?"

"She just looks like a typical little housewife. Hair in a ponytail with a white scrunchie. Make-up done so that people will realize her attractiveness, but not think of her as a slut. Posture that says that she is confident in herself, but happy not to be noticed. A typical suburban wife."

Pete nodded, agreeing. "Yep, before tonight, that is exactly who she was."

"She still is," the man said. "But the things I have seen tonight," the man went on, "I have never, ever, seen before. Nor will I ever see them again. Thanks, man."