Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete wondered if that were true for him.Will I see this side of Michelle again? In the past, when they had tried new things, even if they had enjoyed them, the next morning Michelle would walk around with a sort of guilty attitude. Like she shouldn't have enjoyed what they had experienced.Would that be the case whenever this night was over and they allowed her to go to sleep? he wondered.Or had this night opened up a new path for them?

He made his way up to his room and relieved himself. When he was finished, he looked around the room. There were hanging clothes in the closet, and two open suitcases. Toiletries on the vanity counter. All of it looked like the stuff that a typical married couple spending the night in a hotel would have. But his wife was nude in another room. He briefly thought about getting her some clothes but decided against it. He wanted her in that vulnerable state for as long as it kept her this aroused.

He got lost in thought, still trying to understand the things he had seen tonight. He had lots of questions, but they all boiled down to, "What the fuck?" He wanted to know where the inception of the fantasy was. He wanted to know how she had given herself permission to do the things she had done. He wanted to know why he wasn't putting an end to everything. He wanted to know why he wasn't jealous. He wanted to know how her pussy just. Kept. Getting. Wet.

These thoughts nearly caused him to fall asleep, but he jerked his mind awake when he came back to the thought that his wife was naked in another room with other men. Last time he left her like that he had returned to see Mike fucking her. What would she be doing this time? He grabbed his key and headed back, wondering what else might be in store for them.