Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 05

Story Info
It's the morning after, and the manager found out.
7.5k words
4.8
6.1k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, thanks for all the feedback you've given, good and bad. This part, and the next few, will return the focus to exhibitionism and voyeur. There are many chapters still to come! Keep reading...

Pete and Michele woke up around eight the next morning to the sound of the phone ringing. Michele answered. She listened for a minute, her face growing more and more concerned.

"You saw it??" she asked into the telephone, bewildered. "But he promised he wouldn't!" Now Pete was concerned.

"What's going on? he whispered.

"It's the manager!" She responded with a scared whisper.

"Shit."

Michelle was still listening intently. "But I can't!" she said. "Who will see me?"

Then after a second, she said in a defeated tone, "OK." Then she hung up the phone.

She sat up straight in the bed. "The hotel worker last night told the manager, and he showed him the video from the lobby."

"The little fucker! He said he wouldn't!" Pete said. "Now what?"

"The manager told me to come down right now to his office, or he will press charges for public indecency."

"I'll go with you," Pete said. "I participated in it, and didn't put a stop to it when I should have."

"No," she said. "He told me to come down for my punishment. I don't think it will sit well for you to be with me."

"How? Maybe he'll go easy on you, or realize it was just a couple having fun and let it go."

"Because he told me to walk down to the lobby wearing the same outfit."

"How does that change things?"

She got a look on her face that Pete knew, a look he had seen last night. She was embarrassed to admit what she was feeling.

"Come on, spill it out."

"I don't want him to take it easy on me."

"But you were just acting like it was the end of the world!"

"I know I was, but that was when I was worried about him sending it to people I know or pressing charges. But instead, he said that I was to come down for punishment."

"Michelle, he still might press charges."

"I know, but I might be able to get out of it if I go by myself, and handle it my way."

"Your way? Is that the same way as last night?"

"Yes," she said, head lowered.

"So you want him to punish you? And not take it easy on you?"

There was that look again. Sheepish, guilty, aroused, all together. "Yes."

"Well, I guess we've answered Jim's doubts about how you'll feel when you sleep on what you've done."

"I guess we have," she said. "Feel my pussy."

"Still flowing like a fountain," he said.

While Pete was coming to grips with the implications, she got up, put her shoes on, and started toward the door.

"Um, Michele? Didn't you forget something?"

"What?" she asked.

"Your dress!"

"No, he told me I was to come down wearing exactly what I was wearing last night."

"He wants you to walk down there naked? I thought he wanted you to have a dress on, like last nigh. What if there are families in the hallways? What if someone sees you and thinks your fair game?"

"As for families, I think we're OK. This hotel is mostly booked for that convention. We must have just gotten one of the leftover rooms. As for being fair game...I kind of am for this weekend, right?"

Pete rolled his eyes. "Michelle, you are not invincible. What if one of these guys, or one of the people in these scenarios the guys have planned out are bad actors? This could get dangerous!"

"Pete, the risk is part of the fun for me. It's intoxicating. You and I know it won't be forever, and we'll stop and assess when this weekend is over. But just let me go with it this weekend."

She paused, and caressing his dick, which was still under the covers, she sat down next to him. "I know you are inclined to be my protector. That's one of the things I love about you. That's what makes you a great husband. But I need you to peal it back a couple of notches this weekend.

I don't' want to end up a gangster's whore, or a biker's bitch, so protect me from that. I don't want to end up in jail if I can avoid it, so help me with that. But I want to experience the risk of being slutty for this weekend. And I want you to help me, along with my masters. I want you to be my master, not my husband, for the next 3 days. Can you do that?"

By the time she was finished with her speech, She had caressed Pete's cock into a nice-hard on, he knew she had him, so he nodded.

"Now," she said. "I've got to get down to the manager's office." And then nodding and smiling toward his erection, she added. "I'll take care of the man downstairs when I get back, I promise."

And with that she was out the door.

Pete's head was spinning from the different thoughts in his head. The first thought was that just days ago, they had been at the point of divorce because of Michelle's prudish behavior. And here she was this morning, walking completely naked out the door of their hotel room, having been completely humiliated and degraded last night. Hardly prudish behavior. And there was more to come over the weekend. He knew that she was thanking him for forcing her to come out of her shell, but he was worried she was in over her head, and that it would come back to bite both of them, in ways he had not yet imagined.

The second thought was he was angry and shocked that some of the things she did last night were beneath her, and she had done them with someone other than him. She licked a fat stranger's dirty ass! She had paraded naked in the lobby of a hotel! She had promised her body to four complete strangers! These were not things that a woman of her stature did, and they especially didn't do them until they had gradually built up to doing crazy stuff.

Yes, she had explained the origin of this fantasy, and it loosely made sense that she had had these thoughts, but to jump in head first to such a dangerous fantasy still didn't add up. He knew he needed to follow up on this.

In his mind, these were things that people with less resources did when they were bored, or when they wanted to be noticed because there wasn't a lot in their lives to be noticed about, or when they didn't have any self-esteem. Michelle was an active accountant in a decent sized firm. She was an active mom. She was active in church, and had friends from each of these realms. She was not bored or suffering from lack of self-esteem. But last night she had been, for the most part, completely compliant with what these men had told her to do, like a street whore in need of their next hit.

His third thought, though, was that he had to admit that many of the things she had done were scenarios that he had jacked-off too when he was watching porn. And he also had to admit that one of his techniques was to put his wife's face in place of the woman he was watching on the screen. So in his fantasies, it was his wife at the adult theater. It was his wife walking naked down the street. It was his wife being tied up and spanked. So why was it beneath her when the things he had fantasized about were coming to reality? Isn't this what he secretly wanted?

And then there was the religious part of him. While he had seen more porn than he cared to admit, he was also the child of two great parents. And one of the things he had been taught growing up was that a man had to protect his wife's honor, that their relationship was sacred, and should be treated as such. So in a way, he was angry at himself for not stepping in and putting a stop to things, to do the honorable thing, even when she didn't want him to. He rationalized that the intensity of the fantasy she had laid out was so shocking, he had spent most of the previous night just reacting to events as they happened.

At the same time, he also knew that he too had also been more turned on than ever before in his life last night. The guys had not made him feel "lesser" than them. They had not madehim into a "cuckold," they had madeher into a "hotwife." And while he had been shocked that she had agreed to continue after hearing all that they had planned, he was actually excited to see them happen, even though he was nervous about getting "caught" before he or she were ready to be caught.

He got up from the bed and walked over to take a shower. In the bathroom, he gave himself a once over in the mirror. Pete was a good-looking man. He was in his early 40's. He had been a real looker in his 20's, and still had the looks, although there were more wrinkles at the edges of his eyes than when younger. He had thick brown hair that was just starting to go salt and pepper on him, but was as thick a ever. He was athletic all the way through high school, lettering baseball and basketball. He had even played a couple of years of college baseball.

He was tall, reaching up to 6 feet, 2 inches. His athletic build had stayed with him, even now. What had changed was that he had added about 20 pounds onto his frame, which had centered on his belly. In the last couple of months, he had hired a trainer to help him lose the spare tire, and the work was starting to pay off.

He had a successful career as the manager of a team at an engineering firm that specialized in commercial buildings. He was proud of the life he had built, and all that he and Michelle had worked to create in their family. They had a nice house, nice cares that were paid for, children that had earned scholarships for their education, and they had plenty of money in the bank. There wasn't much to complain about.

Except sex. He had a very high sex drive, and Michelle had seemed to have none. But since last night, there was a significant part of himself that regretted giving her the ultimatum that he had given her. But he couldn't undo it now. He just hoped that he had not ruined their lives. All he could do was wait for her to get back from the manager's office.

His thoughts were interrupted by a text on his phone. It was from Jim. "Have Michelle at The Bikini Bin on East Avenue at 1pm, if she's still in."

This is real, and it is going to happen, Pete said to himself, then texted, "We'll be there."

As for Michelle, the minute she walked out the door, she felt vulnerable and small. In the room with Pete, she was into the idea of sucking off the manager, or something like that, but the minute she opened the door, she realized that she had not been alone and naked since the whole fantasy had begun. She had to travel down 5 floors and into the hotel lobby. She couldn't say that she was afraid; she was anxious. That's when the "What-ifs" started up.

What if a family saw her? Would she just claim that she was a nudist?

What if one of the guys from the previous night saw her, and demanded a repeat performance?

What if someone called her a slut and stopped her? What would she do?

What if the manager called the police anyway, and when they got there, she was naked?

That anxiety caused goosebumps to form all over her body, including her nipples. When she felt the skin around them tighten up, she instinctually moved a hand to feel them. That was a mistake. Just the touch of her finger to her nipple sent a little wave of electricity to her pussy.

What has gotten into me? she wondered.This is not me!She was honestly searching for answers. She was really worried. She was excited, elated that the dam had burst, and she had given herself permission to feel and be sexual. She was like most women, and was always in the mood when she was ovulating. Rarely did she get turned on in the meantime.

But ever since she had embraced the nerves she had felt traveling to the hotel, she had been other-worldly aroused, and it just had not stopped. Even the moments where reality was setting in were fleeting, and the arousal would soon return, like now. She knew she should be scared about what was going to happen with the manager. She knew she should be apprehensive about what might happen on the way down there.

But instead, she was aroused by the possibilities. And her nakedness. The change in her was unnerving, even to her.

The most sense she could make of it was that when she was in sexual situations, anxiety seemed to multiply her arousal. She was anxious about each of the plans that had been shared with her about the weekend, but instead of that killing her arousal, as it normally would, it spurred her on.

What she knew was that she didn't have time to figure it out, so she filed it away as something to think about and pay attention to as the weekend went on. As for now, she was naked, she still had a well-fucked feeling in her pussy, her nipples were arousing her, and she had to decide on the elevator or the stairs.

The elevator was about 25 feet away, the stairs were about 100. The elevator carried the possibility of someone else riding down, or someone waiting to get on at one of the floors. The stairs were probably more private, but the walk in the lobby was longer with the stairs. She mentally flipped a coin, and headed toward the elevator.

She pressed the button and waited. Before anyone opened the door from a hotel room, the door opened. There was no one on the elevator, so it was just her. It was surreal to be naked in an elevator by yourself, naked, to say the last. But that was only eclipsed by how surreal things got when the elevator made its way to the next floor down. Michelle felt the elevator stop, and she only had a brief second to steel herself that someone was going to get on. Instead of preparing to cover up, she decided to keep her arms at her side, and just react to what she was presented.

The door opened, and four men and a woman were standing there slack-jawed. Michelle noticed that they didn't look upset, it was just that they didn't know what to do. So Michelle helped them.

"Going down," she said, as cheerful as possible, then held the door for them to get on, which they did in a trance, all staring at Michelle's nudity.

Finally the woman broke the silence. "Um, you do realize that you're naked?" she asked.

"I do," said Michelle.

"Jenny, this is the woman I told you about last night," said one of the guys. Michelle had started to turn red at the mention of being the "woman from last night." She was famous. Her blush deepened significantly when the man continued. "The slut that allowed guys to finger her while she tugged on her nipples?"

"Oh! I thought you guys were kidding." Then she turned to Michelle. "Is all of this true?"

The elevator had traveled to the main floor, and was opening.

"Yes," Michelle said. "It is all true." Michelle, before last night would have been curled up in a fetal position at having to answer these questions while guilty of the accusations, which were forcing her to confront and admit what she had done. But Michelle noticed that this anxious situation was actually adding to her already very active arousal. She arched her back to let her nipples stand out.

"Well, my goodness. A woman with no shame," Jenny said, noticing Michelle's change of posture. "Enjoy being a slut!" she said with an air of superiority. Michelle blushed and moaned at the same time. They left her, all of them with smirks on their faces.

Holding the elevator door open, Michelle looked around, and saw a door near the front desk with the words, "Manager's office." She then looked both ways, and seeing no children, ran to the door and knocked.

"Who is it?" she heard from the other side of the door. It was the same voice as the phone call this morning.

"Um...Michelle. You told me to come downstairs to your office." Her words sounded louder in her head than they actually were because she didn't want to be caught in this situation.

"I don't know anyone named Michelle."

"I'm the woman from last night," she said slightly louder, still trying not to be noticed.

"I'm sorry, I saw lots of women last night," came the voice.

He's just fucking with me to keep me out here and embarrassed. she thought.But I'm not embarrassed. This is who I am, at least for the weekend.. So, she got bold.

"I'm the one you called and told to come naked to your office. The slut from the video camera?" she said, practically yelling now.

The door opened, and in the doorway stood a man that was surprisingly handsome. She always thought managers of places like this were greasy and overweight. Not in this case. The man before her was dressed in blue khakis, with a light blue long sleeve shirt and a tie. He looked like he was about 5'10," and fairly fit. Michelle guessed he was in his 30's. While he was handsome, he also looked arrogant, and that threw Michelle a little off her game. She was expecting a guy that was easy to appease. This guy looked the opposite of that.

"So your name is Michelle?" He said, still not offering her entry into his office.

"Yes," she said, looking down so his piercing eyes could not establish dominance.

"And you are the slut that desecrated our hotel last night?"

"Yes," she said. "But I didn't intend to..."

"You didn't intend to what?" the man interrupted. "You didn't intend to flaunt your body on video? You didn't intend to have numerous orgasms, including squirting all over the floor of our lobby? You didn't intend to stay naked in our lobby for more than 45 minutes with people coming back to the hotel, expecting peace and quiet? What is itMichelle, that you didn't intend to do?"

Old Michelle would have been sobbing uncontrollably at this barrage. New Michelle stood calmly, nakedly, in the hotel hallway. She looked to her left at the hotel desk, and saw a new hotel worker. This one was female, probably just out of high school, and her eyes were as big as saucers at the sight of Michelle.

Michelle smiled at the girl, looked at the manager, and with a strange mixture of confidence and vulnerability, responded to the manager, but in a way that the girl could also hear. "I didn't intend to get naked in the lobby for those men. I intended to get naked in the hotel room for them. I was stripped of my dress."

The manager was not going to let her get the upper hand. "And that caused you to remain naked for that length of time?" he retorted.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because being stripped, and being made a slave, and being made to orgasm over and over again in front of all those men was the best feeling I've ever had. And I didn't want it to end."

The manager's eyes said it all. He was a mix of angry, defeated, and turned on at the wantonness of this woman, who was making no attempt at covering herself, and whose nipples were like two pebbles on her breasts.

Michelle also looked at the girl, and could see how transfixed she was on this interaction. She was beat red from embarrassment. Michelle felt bad for her for a second, then reasoned that she was an 18 year old girl, full of hormones, like she once was, and perhaps seeing her like this would be good for her. Besides, the girl didn't look disgusted, or grossed out. She was stock still, taking it all in.

By now the manager realized he was not going to break Michelle with his words, it would take something else. He knew he should probably be calling the police. He knew he should probably be writing up an incidence report. But his dick was hard at seeing this bold slut in front of him, and he was going to cum on her face. The police might not like that.

"Come in here now, Michelle," he finally said. He made way for her to enter. Once she was inside, however, he did not offer her a seat to sit down. He stood behind his desk.

"I should be calling the police. I'll be surprised if I don't listen to my messages and get complaints about last night."

She said nothing.

"What if there were children here? What if they had seen you?"

"There weren't. It was late at night, and like I said, a man stripped my dress off of me. I saw that the only people around were men, so I went with it."

"You went with it..." the manager repeated. "Judging from the video, I'd say you did." He paused.