Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tell you what. I'll withhold calling the police. But I have the information that was used to reserve your room." He looked down at a piece of scratch paper that had an email address on it. It is from a Peter Jones, at HGLP engineering?"

Michelle's eyes got big at this. This meant that she was on the hook for something. He was going to blackmail her. But the hook for the blackmail was Peter's work. Not know what she had planned, he just followed the instructions she had given him, and had reserved the room with a very trackable email. If Peter's firm found out about this, it could seriously damage their reputation.

She tuned back in to the manager. "Ms. Jones. I'm going to punish you for putting my hotel at risk for complaints, and for creating a wet floor in our lobby with your pussy juices. If you don't agree to this punishment, I will send the video to your husband. Do you understand?"

"My husband? Please don't!" she begged outwardly. But inwardly, she was grinning. The manager was going to try to blackmail her by sending it to her husband, but Peter already knew.

"No husband would ever want to see his wife doing the things you did in my lobby last night. I'm sure he would find the video disturbing, and would call for a divorce."

"Yes sir!" Michelle said, loving the fact that she did have a husband that wanted to, and did, see the things she did last night. She wanted to play along. She had been turned on again. The anxiety from the elevator, the anxiety from having to stand outside of the manager's office and call herself a slut to the whole lobby -- including the hotel worker, and now to be punished in an office like this, was turning the "new" Michelle on, like never before. "Please! Just tell me what to do."

That was just what the manager was hoping for. "Ms. Jones, Michelle, I have a camera here. So that you don't try to turn the tables on me, I am going to record a video of you asking to be punished for being a slut in my hotel lobby. If you try to cause trouble, I'll send this video to your husband as well."

"Please sir," said Michelle, trying to feign horror at the situation. "Please, I'll do anything."

The manager got out his phone and opened the camera app, pointing it at Michelle's naked body. He noticed that she made no effort at all to cover herself. Instead, she had clasped her hands behind her head. This is a real slut, he thought.

"OK, I want you to say your name, what you did last night, and then give your consent to being punished."

"Ok, tell me when."

The manager pushed record, and then pointed at Michelle for her to start.

Michelle thought for a second, and then said, "My name is Michelle Jones. Last night, I allowed myself to be stripped by another man, and then paraded my body around this hotel, including the lobby, for more than 30 minutes. I deserve to be punished, and so I consent to the manager spanking me as punishment."

Both Michelle and the manager knew that this was all for show. He knew that she could sue him for harassment, even after last night. She knew that he could sue her for public indecency and putting the hotel at risk. So this was all a rouse. But he wanted her to admit how she was acting: like a slut. Besides, having it on camera would make for some great jack-off material.

"OK, good." Said the manager. "Hands on my desk." Michelle complied. Michelle noticed that he made a show of looking like he turned off the phone, but didn't actually do it. Instead, he leaned it against a paper weight, pointed at her.

He came around the desk, and without warning, struck her left cheek with the palm of his hand. And again, and again. The blows were not hard, but they stung a little bit.

This will be piece of cake she thought.

But they kept coming and coming and coming. Eventually, after about 30 or 40 spanks, she couldn't help but start squirming. He had an authority about him when he spanked her that was appealing. He didn't let his hand waiver, or remain on her ass, they were quick, rhythmic strikes covering all of her left ass cheek. She started breathing heavier and heavier.

Eventually he stopped. "Wow, that is looking a nice shade of hot pink!" He said, then letting has hand rub her ass. "Nice and warm, too." Then, without warning, he ran a finger the length of her slit. Even Michelle was surprised as she heard the moisture coming from his touch.

"My, my!" exclaimed the manager. "You like this, don't you.?"

"Yes, sir," was Michelle's involuntary response. She moaned at her own answer.

"Is it the pain, or the humiliation, or the exhibitionism?"

"I don't know, sir. Probably all three."

With that, the man walked over to the door, and called out. "Christina? Is there anyone at the front desk right now?"

"No," came the reply. Michelle noticed that it was the same girl from earlier.

"Would you come here for a second?"

He then closed the door, leaving Michelle alone for a second. She heard some muffled conversation. And then the door opened. The manager and Christina were now in the room.

"Glad to see you kept your hands on the desk," said the manager, noticing that Michelle had moved her legs together, and was rocking, trying to gain some friction to her pussy.

"Legs apart!" said the manager. She complied.

"Christina here has agreed to come in and witness your punishment. The other day I caught her watching porn while at the front desk, and told her that she would be punished for it. I just told her that in lieu of her punishment, I needed her to witness what happens to girls that get caught up in their fantasies. So she is going to watch your debasement. Is that right, Christina?"

The girl gulped, then croaked "yes." This was more than she had ever been exposed to.

"Good," said the manager. "Just so you know, Michelle, Christina is 18, as of 2 weeks ago, so this is all legal. Let's resume."

This time, it was Michelle's right cheek that got the treatment. She was already worked up, so it was only a few blows in when she started moaning and squirming again. The manager kept at it though for a few minutes.

The fact that he seemed to know what he was doing, that there was now an additional witness to her punishment, and the frame of mind that seemed to be dominating her psyche now, all pooled together, and she started rocking her hips again. Thinking about the girl helped to add to her arousal.

This was a girl that was obviously innocent, not too different from what Michelle was when she was eighteen. She wondered if Christina witnessing this would have the same effect on her that the magazine had on her when she was young. Being naked, and spanked, and knowing that this girl watching her be debased was younger than her own daughter brought Michelle to the brink.

"Please may I cum?" she asked, knowing that even if the manager said no, the orgasm was happening, one way or the other.

"Not yet," said the manager, as he kept up the blows on her right cheek. "Look over at Christina," he told Michelle. Michelle looked, and saw that Christina had unzipped her hotel-issued pants, and had put her hand inside of her panties, where she was rubbing furiously."

She's getting off on watching me be spanked, This thought summoned a moan that let the manager know that Michelle could not contain her orgasm for much longer.

"Christina, stand up, and stand right behind her." Christina complied, embarrassed that this whorish woman was getting her off, but so into the moment she couldn't resist her boss's command. "Now move right in behind her, and start spanking her little tits. Remind this woman that she is naked by the feel of your pants, and remind her that she is below even you, a shy 18 year old girl."

That thought carried Michelle over the edge. She was being so slutty, so submissive, that even a po-dunk hotel worker was above her on the dominance scale. As she was orgasming, she felt hands slap her tits from either side. The sting, the shame, and the situation only brought Michelle's orgasm to new heights.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming! Oh, it feels so good! Yeah, spank my ass! Spank my tits!" Michelle rode her orgasm for all it was worth, for as long as she could. She was helped by the manager, who had taken his other hand and inserted two fingers in her pussy, and was pistoning in and out.

His fingers made it last longer. Michelle thought it would never end, but she finally felt the orgasm wane. Her tits and ass, though, were thoroughly stinging her. They would be reminding her of this moment for a while.

"Such a slut!" said the manager. "Turn around and get down on your knees!" he demanded, as he unzipped his pants.

He reached his hand into his underwear, and fished out the biggest cock Michelle had ever seen. It was long, maybe 9 inches, and wide as a beer bottle, and boy did it look angry. The head was red and bulging. It was as hard as Michelle had seen on a cock before, sticking straight out, even at that length. And it was only a few inches away from her face.

She instinctively leaned in to try and suck it, but he pushed her away.

"This cock is not for sluts. It is only for classy women, and you are not one," said the manager.

Michelle was crestfallen, but she wasn't sure if it was because he had told her that she was classless and beneath him, or because he had denied her sucking his beautiful cock.

"Hands behind your back," he said. Michelle followed the order, sitting and watching his dick. He then started stroking it slowly, not hurrying at all.

"Head up, looking at me," he said, and again, Michelle followed the order. She stayed watching him for a minute, and then could see his ballsack shrink, knowing his orgasm was near. She opened her mouth.

"Nope," he said. "Close your mouth. I'm going to cum on you, not in you." A few strokes later, and he was there. He shot rope after rope onto her. Some got in her hair, some got near her nose, some was on her cheeks. Michelle had her hands behind her back the entire time. Her humiliation was reaching new heights, but she loved it.

Michelle's breathing calmed down, and so did the manager's.

"Michelle, you need to check out of the hotel today," said the manager. "If I see you back here again, you will be punished, only much worse. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said.

"Now go back to your room, and do not wipe the cum off your face until you are back in the room. And before you leave, you can thank me, and thank Christina for your punishment."

Remembering the camera that was still recording, Michelle said, "Thank you, Christina, for spanking my tits, and thank you, Sir, for spanking my ass." And with that, she left.

45 minutes after she left their room Michelle opened the door in return. Pete noticed that when she returned, her hair was disheveled; she was still naked, and now had 3 gobs of cum on her chin, along with streaks on her cheeks. The sides of her tits were red, and when she turned around, he saw that her ass was red, too. Unbelievably, Pete saw that she was smiling.

"I think we're covered with the manager," she told Pete. "But we do have to check out of here today."

"I would say that you're covered, yes." He said with grim sarcasm. "What happened?"

"He saw the surveillance video, and the worker last night told him everything. He told me that such actions could not be permitted in the hotel. He couldn't tell that you were my husband, so I didn't tell him, so he could be more free."

"More free!" Pete exclaimed. "More free for what?"

"More free with how he punished me."

"Michelle, we need to talk about all of this. This is fucking insane! Have you lost your mind!?" He was so intense and loud that Michelle couldn't even think of a response, so he continued. "Do you realize that you are already at real risk of ruining your career, your reputation, all of it? And you're doing it without any thoughts of your own dignity, or what this might do to our family!"

Michelle's lips were quivering. Tears formed in her eyes. She lowered her head and began sobbing, nearly uncontrollably. Pete stopped for a minute and watched her. He wanted to comfort her, but he was also still angry and still struggling with jealousy that she had not been forthcoming with him about this fantasy. He needed to understand what was going on with Michelle.

He put his hand on her shoulder, and sobbing, she turned toward him and grabbed him in a giant embrace. Eventually, she calmed down, head still over his shoulder. Then she began.

"Pete, I don't know what has come over me. But even in the manager's office this morning, as he had me bent over his desk, spanking my ass unlike ever before, I was so turned on." She stopped so she could look at him.

"I got into this space in my head where I was thinking about all the stuff that I did last night. And I had this sense of guilt and horror about all of it: the riskiness, the nastiness, the sluttiness. I was disgusted, but I was proud all the same. I thought about everything from last night: showing off in the lobby; agreeing to these guys doing those things for the rest of the weekend; and actually licking Tommy's ass, then all the other guys'. I just let him continue to spank me because it was like I deserved the punishment for what I had done, but it wasn't like I was contrite. It was like I deserved the punishment for not knowing I had all of that in me. It's one thing to have fantasies about crazy stuff, it's another to actually do them.

"All that stuff was for girls that were wacked out or on drugs, but I wasn't either last night. It was like it was the real me doing that stuff. So I let him continue, and make a video of it. And he brought in a new worker from the front desk. She was only 18, Pete, and her eyes were as big as saucers. She even got to spank my tits."

Pete just stared at her, not knowing what to do, what to say. There seemed to be no end to the surprises. If he only knew.

"And then I got overwhelmed, thinking about this shame and submission, and I came again without anyone touching me or fucking me. So I don't know what to say. I can't answer you what has happened. I know I need to understand it, soon, though, because I agree with what you are saying. If I keep going, I'm putting everything at risk, and they are things that are important to me. But honestly, when I'm going, it is as if all of the filters that used to keep me out of trouble turn off, and I can't stop myself. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I had been hypnotized. But I know I haven't."

Pete thought about this but he still didn't know what to say. So, he just stared at the floor.

Then Michelle said, "I do know that we need to get out of here. The manager said he would punish me and call the police if we didn't get moving soon."

Pete said, "Okay, then, let's get out of here."

"First, I need you to tell me what to wear." This was something she had decided on when she left the manager's office.

"Come again?"

"I need you to tell me what to wear, but more importantly, I want you to take ownership of me, like Jim, Bob, Mike and Tommy, only permanently. We'll work out the details when I get finished with this weekend. But I feel like I need to be under your control."

"Why?"

"Well, first I think I might chicken out from what those guys are planning for me at some point, and I don't want to ever ask what if from this weekend. But I also want you to be in control because I'm worried what I might do if I'm left on my own."

"Ok, but we will be doing this on the fly. I've had fantasies of being your dom before, but never thought I'd get to do it, so I'm not prepared yet. But I'll try."

"Start with telling me what to wear to walk out of this hotel."

Pete started to look through her clothes. He settled on a skirt. It was about 2 inches above the knees, and was a nice and flowing mint green skirt, made from chiffon, with a whispy floral design accenting the green. He looked in her make up case and found some scissors. "Cut four inches off of this all the way around. I'm going to find your shirt."

"Yes sir," she said. "The sexy shirts are on the left."

Pete looked at her with an odd smile. He had never imagined someone would see something through like this and participate in their own humiliation like Michelle was doing. She just smiled at him. She loved filling this role, and she thought she was going to love the effect it would have on Pete.

While she was cutting the skirt, Pete found a white crop top that had a horizontal elastic strip above and below the breasts, but ballooned out in between. It was about 5 inches in width, and would have been a cute part of an outfit for going out dancing if they were a normal couple. But Pete was realizing that they were not a normal couple anymore. A wicked thought crossed his mind.

He tossed the top next to her on the bed. "When you are done with the skirt, cut the bottom elastic band off of this top, and then try it on. I'll work on getting everything out to the car, and we'll go get some breakfast. We have to meet the guys at 1 o'clock.

Her eyes got big when she realized what this would do to the top, but she didn't protest. "Yes sir" was all that she said, and got to work.

Pete got busy, and in less than 10 minutes, their stuff was loaded in the car. He came back to the room, and saw that she had cut the skirt, and was working on the crop top. Without saying anything, he went down to the office to check out.

When he got there, he noticed that there was a nice-looking gentleman behind the desk. He had on slightly nicer clothes than the normal hosts at the welcome desk. He then realized that this might be the manager who had spanked his wife.

"I'd like to check out," Pete said.

"Sure," said the man. "What's your last name?"

"Jones," said Pete. "My wife and I were in room 1509."

The man's eyes got big. "You're Michelle's husband???" the man asked.

"Yes, I am. And I hear I owe you a thank you."

The man blanched. Then "Thank you? What do you have to thank me for?" He was thinking he was going to be attacked, not thanked.

"For punishing her for being such a slut last night. Only problem is that it didn't do any good. She came from you spanking her."

"I know. I've never known anyone like that before."

"Neither had I, until last night. It's like a different person has emerged from the person I married, and it all happened last night. I'm still not sure if I like it or not."

"Mister, if you don't mind me saying so, women like that don't come along very often. It's a lot to handle, but if you're strong enough and can harness that sexual energy, you'll never be bored. I wish I had a wife like that."

"Thanks, I'll think about that. See you later."

Peter headed back to the room. Michelle had on the skirt, and was sliding the crop top over her head. She was a sight to behold. Without the weight of the hem, the chiffon material looked like the breeze from air conditioning would blow up the wispy fabric and expose her naughty bits to the world. The ragged bottom came to a point just an inch or two below her pussy and ass. And because it was flared, it was tantalizing to any observer. It was truly scandalous.

The same thing was true with the crop top. Without the elastic on the bottom keeping the crop top flat on her torso, the rouched fabric flared out from the slope of her breasts. Again, as with the skirt and her pussy, any small gust of wind would expose her nipples. Pete was rather pleased with his choice.

Old Michelle would have said "No way on God's green earth," but new Michelle (as Pete had started thinking of her) looked rather pleased. With a seductive look on her face and a sultry sway to her hips, she approached him. Lifting her arms to put them around his neck, she exposed her nipples and gave him a deep, lusty kiss. Pete pinched himself.This is your fucking wife, and she loves doing things you only dreamed she would do.