Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was thinking about those same things as they got in the car and headed toward the event. He had long fantasized about being her dom, but had never really considered it a possibility. And if he was honest, most of those dominant thoughts had come from his resentment toward her sexuality, and toward being boxed into the vanilla life they lived. But her opening words last night had changed everything. It was an understatement to say that this decision for the weekend from Michelle had been a shock; he knew he had been reeling from it all. But he felt like he was getting his footing. While Michelle had been cutting out her outfit, he had decided that he would continue to make it known that he was in charge, but that he also wanted to observe how these men worked with her.

He knew that he could use their actions as a way of generating ideas for how he would lead Michelle. He knew that he could put an end to it whenever he wanted. He could have done that at any point last night. Nobody really wanted any trouble; this was all fantasies being realized. He knew that there was a huge difference between what he had seen watching D/s porn and what took place in real life, and saw this as a learning opportunity, even if it was episodic. What happened in between the episodes would determine how well this worked in the long run.

But the ace in his back pocket was that he knew Michelle in and out. Even though this slutty version of herself had been a surprise, he knew that her likes and dislikes, her vulnerabilities, her hang-ups, her concerns had not changed for the most part. All of those could be used in their relationship dynamic. And the fact that above all else, he loved her, made him confident that they would find a good balance moving forward.

As they had pulled into the parking spot, Pete had taken his right hand, and with little fanfare, had reached for her crotch, and run his finger through her slit. She was soaking wet already.

"You are so fucking wet," he said. "Is there like a spring in your body?"

"Yes," she said. "I have the best of all worlds. I have a husband to both push me and protect me. I have a mind that has finally given myself permission let go sexually. I have anonymity, and I'm still humming from the denied orgasms earlier. I'm on fire, sexually. Just nervous about being openly degraded like this...But even the nerves and the degradation are a turn on. I just don't want to offend people."

"You'll have to get used to that, sweetie," Pete said. "You can't be a submissive 24/7 and not offend some people. They won't like what you wear. They won't like what you do. Some people will be jealous of your open sexuality, and it will manifest itself in insults. But that won't be the case with everyone; not even most people. I think the key is to be confident, almost like what you're doing is what you are born to do. When you own it, people can think what they want, but they'll think twice about saying it, because they'll know you are confident in who you are, and what they say will make little difference."

"If you say so..." was her response.

"I do say so. I want you to try it out on this walk. As you walk, hold your tits out, no matter what happens. Let your "slut" sign dangle, and make it jingle. Be yourself. It will take a while for it to feel natural, but it will happen."

"OK," was her response. They had sat for a minute or two, quietly collecting themselves, when Pete had made the comment about 10 minutes until showtime.

Pete sent a text to Mike, letting him know they were there. He took advantage of the time waiting by placing two fingers in her pussy and slowly, maddeningly finger-fucking Michelle. She started moaning almost immediately. He made her start tweaking her easily accessed nipples. Twice, within the 5 minutes that they had to wait, he had sensed her about to go to the point of no return, but he had pulled back and stopped. Each time, this was met by a deep moan and the drawn-out word, "No...."

Michelle was becoming urgent in her movements, trying to get Pete's fingers deeper inside, but while he was waiting for her to subside, he would keep his index and middle finger poised at her entrance, touching, but not rubbing. Not penetrating.

"Pete, please," she moaned. "I'll do anything, I just need to cum."

"You'll already do anything so that doesn't hold sway with me. Why do you need to cum?"

"Because I'm a submissive slut," she said, a pout in her tone.

"Submissive sluts wait to cum until they are allowed."

"Please, Sir, I need to cum so I can think clearly about what I'm going to do tonight."

"No, I don't want you thinking clearly. I want you obeying. I want you caught up in the moment. I want you to be slutty for all these men, just like you were last night."

"Please..." she managed, one more time, before she gave up, and just rocked her hips back and forth, hoping Pete would change his mind.

It was then that they heard the knock on Michelle's window. There wasn't one person standing there. There were two. Mike was there, but so also was a woman. Michelle, stunned, stopped moving immediately. She saw Mike motioning her to get out of the car. While she was pulling on the handle to open up the door, she quickly noted the woman's appearance.

Michelle could tell that she was tall. She was a fairly light-skinned African-American woman, and she was very attractive. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail that sat high on her head. She had eye-lashes a mile long, high cheekbones, and a cute, upturned nose. Her green eyes looked kind, but the expression on her face was hard to read. There was a healthy glow on her skin. She was dressed in a thin, but not transparent, long-sleeve dark-denim shirt that was not buttoned, but tied at the bottom. Her sleeves were rolled up, exposing thin, healthy forearms. Underneath she had on a black tube top. She matched her top with contrasting light- denim shorts that were short, but not slutty short,like I would wear if I were not a slut thought Michelle. Michelle noted that her hands were on her hips.

Michelle opened the door and got out. For a brief moment, Michelle pondered the difference in their attire. This woman was dressed well. She looked every bit like how the old Michelle would have dressed for a birthday party, even if the high-class clothing emblems were not on display -- as Old Michelle would have made sure was the case. And Michelle realized that she was dressed worse than a hooker. She not only had the cut-up outfit from before, she also had on the slave collar with the slut sign dangling, as well as the wrist and ankle cuffs that were prominent.

It is a strange thing when women look at each other, unconsciously sizing each other up, thinking in their heads how they compare to one another. It is a status thing, and Michelle knew that while the Old Michelle would have won or at least held her own, new Michelle was several rungs below this woman. She lowered her eyes, almost immediately. She started blushing, but felt the heat of her blush rise and spread as the woman said out loud, "Well, you were right, Mike, she's dressed like a slut."

Then turning toward Michelle, lifting up Michelle's chin, and looking her in the eyes, she asked, "Are you a slut?" She knew that she had won.

Michelle opened her mouth, then shut it, then opened it again, and remembering Pete's words about owning her new identity and not hiding it, said, "Yes, I'm a slut."

"Listen," said the woman. "I've seen the pictures that have been taken. And Mike has told me about what you have done, and I've got to say that I just don't buy it. You might be dressed like a slut, but you don't look the part. I can tell just by looking at you that you are an upper-class suburban mom. It's written all over you. Are you really a slut or are you pretending?" asked the woman. "Because if you are pretending, you need to stop right now. This shit is about to get real."

Michelle stuck to her guns. "I'm a slut. I...I'm new to it, but I'm a slut."

"Prove it to me."

"I don't understand."

"Let me explain. I just walked with Mike from that party. There are probably 20 guys gathered in the front yard of a known pervert's house. They've been working all week long, listening to bosses that look a lot like your husband over here."

Michelle looked and saw that Pete had exited the car, the woman gesturing to him.

She continued. "They're on edge, like they are every Friday. But this Friday, they are especially on edge. Do you know why?" Michelle just looked at her. "Some of them, like Mike, have a girlfriend or a wife that they can go home to and let out all their energy by fucking us senseless, but some of them don't have one. And they've been told there's a slut coming tonight for Clarence's birthday. And what's more, they're drinking. Clarence made sure there was a cooler full of beer ready for them. And Mike here is not always the sharpest tool in the shed." She pointed at him, and he lowered his eyes.

"He told them that they were going to get a white slut today to fuck." Michelle's eyes got big at this. "What I mean by all that is, what you are about to go do, it takes a slut to do that. You can't be a pretender. You've got to be the real deal. So let me ask you again. Are you a slut? And if you are, you've got to prove it to me before I let you walk into that den of animals. I don't want no trouble with the police, or with a lawsuit for my husband."

Michelle looked at Mike. "Mike, why did you do that? Why did you tell them?"

He looked at Michelle. "Michelle, every word that I've spoken to you is true. There are no underage kids that are going to be there. And one of the guys that I made sure to invite myself is a police officer. You're going to pay for it with your ass," he said, almost with nonchalance, "but he's going to tip us off if anyone calls the police. He's also going to make sure nothing happens to you."

The woman looked at Mike, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because Michelle told us, told her husband, that she wants it to be risky. That's what she's said all along. She wants to be controlled, and to have no say in what happens to her. Isn't that right Michelle?"

Michelle lowered her head and nodded.

"So you are a slut," said the woman, almost with a look of respect.

"I am."

"Ok, then," said the woman. "My name is Candace, and I belong with Mike."

"Hello, Candace," both Pete and Michelle said.

"The other girls asked me to go with Mike to make sure that this was all legit," said Candace. Then seeing that Michelle was temporarily confused about this, she added on, "the girls that go with the other guys. Bob's girlfriend, Jim's wife, and Tommy's girlfriend. Their names are not important to you, because you will just be saying 'Yes, sir' and 'Yes, ma'am" to our group. Do you understand?"

"Yes," said Michelle, as her loins coming to life once again thinking about being the lowest of the low. "How will I know who the rest of you are?"

"Well," said Candace. "You know the guys. And we will be the only other women who are there. Everyone else will be a man." Candace let that sink in for a second, and Michelle gulped.

"What are the rules for our time with her?" Candace asked, looking at Mike.

Instead of answering, he pulled out his phone. "See if this answers your questions." He turned the phone so that all four could see and hear the screen. He found the video he was looking for, and pressed play. On the screen was Michelle, naked in the lobby of the hotel, and she was saying her vows from last night into the cameras that were there. It was well videoed, showing all of her body, and showing that she was saying her words of her own accord, with no coercion.

"My name is Michelle (pause)... Michelle Jones, and I work for Williams accounting in Fullerville. I am naked before you because I am willingly committing to be a slave for these gentlemen here in front of me. My husband is the only other man who has fucked me in my life. But I have just asked these four men, Jim, Bob, Tommy, and Mike along with my husband, Pete, to be my masters for the rest of this weekend, until Monday morning. By masters, I mean that I am giving them my body for their pleasure, with limits that I will make them aware of with a safe word that only my husband knows.

They have permission to dress me or not, to humiliate me, and to give me to other men as they see fit. They have permission to take me anywhere that they want, as long as my husband is with me. My only rule is that my masters are not allowed to break any bones in my body or give me bruises on my face.

I am willingly doing this of my own accord, without any coercion. It is my hope that each of these men will, in their own way, act out their fantasies, no matter how extreme, on me and for me, and that I will have had orgasms, more often, and with more power, than ever in my life. It is also my hope that I will have more cum in my mouth and on my body than a woman has any right to believe will happen to them. I relieve these men who are witnessing this confession of all responsibility and consequence for the things that they command me to do.

I hereby give each of these men permission to use this video against me should I fail to honor one of their requests, so long as it does not violate my stated rule. I relinquish all rights to all of my body, including all orifices and my nipples until Monday morning at 7am.

Candace, like the men the night before, was slack jawed at hearing this confession. Both Mike and Pete were smiling at hearing them again. For Michelle, hearing herself speak those words caused her to put a hand down to her pussy.

"Well shit, girl," Candace said. "You just gave yourself away!" She then asked, "Do you stand by those words?"

Michelle was moaning at the work of her hands and at hearing herself make so desperate a commitment. Pete pulled her hand from her pussy and instructed her to put her hands behind her head. She complied, but she didn't want to. Pete reminded her that she had been asked a question.

"Yes," said Michelle, speaking with desperation. "I stand by them. My body belongs to them until Monday." Before she knew what was happening, Pete had hooked her wrist cuffs to her neck collar, meaning that she could no longer reach her pussy. She was actively moaning louder now, her brain in sexual overload.

Pete looked at Mike. "Listen, I'm not sure how to say this without sounding racist, but I need to ask it anyway. If I'm going to be her long-term dom, it's my job to keep her challenged but safe. I can't have her raped by a bunch of hoodlums."

Mike just stared at Pete, so Pete put his foot further into his mouth. "What I mean is that, like Candace said, this feels very edgy. Very out in the public. Very revealing, and not just to a controlled crowd, but to anyone who happens to walk by. There's not going to be any gangs, or anybody trying to claim her, or any violence is there?"

Mike then spoke up. "Pete, I promised both of you earlier today, and just now, that she will not be harmed. That there is no legal danger for her. If someone calls the cops, we can move her inside. She will be the only one naked and exposed, so we'll cover it up before anything legally damaging happens."

Pete's demeanor softened, but not Mike's. "That being said," he went on, "she has obviously enjoyed being submissive, and being humiliated. She's already done some crazy stuff. She wants us to push her limits, or she wouldn't' keep repeating that you're the only one who knows her safe word. She wants us to push that limit." Mike let it sink in that he knew she wanted real edge to this adventure, something that caused both Pete and Michelle to gulp.

"So I can tell you that she's going to be tested tonight. She's going to feel it tomorrow, but she'll also have a great time." He looked at both Michelle and Pete. "Now can we go?"

Pete looked at Mike for a long minute, sizing it up, then said, "We can go."

Mike then leaned in and whispered to Pete where no one could hear, "I know you're in charge, and we will listen to you, but I want to promise you she will be safe. Look for the guys wearing light blue. They're cop friends of mine, and they are unofficial security. It will be OK. I just know she wants it to feel risky."

Pete relaxed at that and shook Mike's hand. And with that, he handed the leash over to Mike and said, "It's a power trip to pull a woman around by a leash. I got to do it twice today."

Mike smiled and took the leash from Pete. He then hooked it around the front ring of Michelle's collar, and standing right in front of her and looking in her eyes, said, "Michelle, tonight you are going to be fucked in 3 holes by cocks way bigger than last night. You are going to be called degrading names and made to do demeaning things. Do you understand?"

Hearing those words, along with the click of the leash being attached made the moment real to Michelle.A pig going to her own slaughter. "Yes," she said.

"I'll say the same thing to you that I said last night. We don't get anything out of this unless you are into it. You have to be willing and wanting for this to work. Are you turned on?"

"O God, yes!" said Michelle. "I can't wait to be a fucktoy to all those guys," she said, the desperation still in her voice.

"Good," said Mike. "While we walk, and even at the party, some people might make comments, some of them pretty insulting. If they do, I want you to say in your own words, something like, "You are right, I am a slut, and I deserve to be called that name. I want you to lean in to your submission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," Michelle said, still an edge in her voice.

Pete could see that even though she was compliant, a part of her mind was still resisting, still just doing this because she had made a commitment and didn't want to back down. So, he decided to try something.

"Michelle, I want you to go to subspace. Do you know what that is?"

"No sir."

"You were there last night when you were between Tommy's legs, when nothing else mattered except your submission and turning Tommy and the rest of us on. Do you remember what that felt like?" She got a look of recognition and nodded, so Pete continued.

"I want you to clear your mind of any resistance to this moment. I want you to get lost in the feeling of being submissive, of being told what to do and complying. I want you to let go of any concerns about tonight. I'll take care of anything challenging that comes up. You have no responsibility for what happens tonight, other than the power that comes from men watching you do the nasty things you do. Do you understand?"

"I'll try," Michelle said.

"That's not the way a submissive talks to her master," said Pete, giving her a good hard smack on the ass. Michelle jumped and squealed, then said "Yes, sir, I'll do it."

Pete said, "Nothing else matters except you getting off these guys in whatever way that they want to."

Those words sunk in, and Michelle nodded her head. "Yes, sir." Then she added with real desperation, "Will I be able to cum tonight?"

Mike spoke up. "Like I said, I want you to enjoy tonight, so you can come as often as you like once we get to the party. My only rule is that you have to announce that you are about to cum every time. Do you understand?"

"I do," Michelle said, seeming to relax at that good news. "Thank you, Sir."

Pete nodded to Mike, and they started walking, a strange foursome, indeed. Mike was in front, pulling Michelle onto the sidewalk, and then starting toward Clarence's house. Michelle, who was now reveling in the moment, made sure to stay a little behind Mike, so that anyone watching could see the leash and know that she was being led. Behind her, both Pete and Candace followed, staring at her beautiful ass, which was only slightly covered by the "skirt" Michelle was wearing.