Acting Out Fantasies Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been introduced, Pete took a quick glance in Michelle's direction. Mike had apparently given the men permission to touch, because he saw a different guy in blue pulling her in close, and using both hands, he was squeezing her ass. He also saw that she had started her signature rocking, not far from an orgasm.

"So, Pete, I hear that the last 24 hours have been interesting for you?" This was from Carla, Jim's girl.

"They have indeed," was all Pete could say, an embarrassed smile on his face.

"Have we understood correctly that she just gave herself to our men for the weekend?" That was Karen, who emphasized the word "our" with some disdain in her voice.

"You heard it correctly, and I'm sorry. It was just as much a shock to me as it was to Jim, Mike, and the others. I had no idea that this was in her."

He briefly went through the story, opening up to these people way more than he normally did with strangers. He knew that these women deserved an explanation and deserved to know that his wife had instigated the whole thing, but he also knew that if deep down, they weren't OK with it, they would have pulled their man away. He still felt guilty.

"Hopefully it will be a compliment to you that Michelle chose these men because she felt like they could be trusted with what she was giving to them. That they would appreciate it, and not abuse her in a way that she didn't want to be abused." That last part certainly sounded weird to say, being that he was her husband, and she did want to be abused.

"To be honest with you, Pete, I don't know what I make of it," said Carla. "I want to be mad at her for propositioning my man. I mean, how dare she? But I want to say thank you, because if what I hear is true, she'll do is things that I would never do, and at least Jim will get to see it done. Part of me feels sorry for her because she looks like she's in way over her head. And part of me is mad at you, that you would let your wife be as wanton as she is."

Pete raised his eyebrows at this. "I get how you would feel that way. I worked on her for the entirety of our marriage. She was so cold when it came to sex, I couldn't get her out of her shell. And then a few weeks ago, I threatened her with divorce, and that was the key that unlocked everything. What she said to me this morning is that it feels like a series of dams bursting. Like this sexual being that she kept hidden for so long finally decided that it had had enough, and it is hell-bent on destroying all the taboos her family built when she was being raised. So honestly, all I'm trying to do is hang on for dear life."

"Well, when we get a hold of her, another dam is going to burst," said Karen. "I get her tonight, and then again tomorrow." Pete cringed inside at that. "When I get done with her, and what I have planned for her, she'll know if she really is what she says she is." Pete was getting ready to respond when they all heard Michelle moaning.

They looked over and saw Michelle standing, barely, with her feet spread very wide, knees bent, hips bent. She was facing the rest of the party. On either side of her was a man grabbing at a nipple and pulling it away from her body while he twisted. In front of her, another man was underneath her, licking at her clit while he fingered her pussy. Behind her, Mike had the handle of the leash and was spanking her ass: not hard, but not light either.

Pete looked at her face and saw a mixture of agony and pleasure. He guessed the agony was more from her nipples than her ass, because he wasn't spanking her very hard. That could not be said of the men torturing her nipples. They were pulling, squeezing, and twisting, all at the same time. After a few seconds of that, they were leaning in and biting her nipples, and then returning to pulling them out.

Michelle was leaning forward, bucking her hips, and yelling, "yeah, yeah, yeah" in rhythm with the blows coming from Mike. She announced to him, really to everyone there, "Oh God, I'm about to come!"

Immediately, Mike stopped, and pulled the men away from her body. There was no more stimulation. "No!!" Yelled Michelle. "I need to come so bad! Please let me cum!" She was bucking her hips violently and moving her body like a toddler pitching a fit. She was just about to touch herself to get off when Mike told her to stop.

"Hold still," he ordered.

Michelle was practically crying. "Please! You said I could cum when I wanted to."

"And you can," said Mike. "But Pete wanted you to do something first. Then you can cum."

Pete remembered what it was he wanted to do, so he went and grabbed Michelle's leash and led her up on the deck which he wanted to use as a stage.

"Everyone, gather around so you can see," Pete said, motioning to the yard area between the deck and the street. "Please leave a little bit of space right here in front, so that everyone can see."

He waited for everyone to quiet down as they moved around. He looked at Michelle, and she was nearly beside herself. Pussy juice was dangling from her lips. Her eyes were closed, her face twisted in the agony of being pulled from the ledge of another orgasm again. Then he looked around, and mentally made an account of who all was there. There were the four men and their significant others. That made eight. There was he, Michelle, and Clarence. That made 11. And there were 11 other random men. That made 22. Add in 4 guys he could see in the light blue shirts, and that made 26, all of whom (including herself) Michelle would have to please before the night was over.

Of those 25, only 5 or 6 looked like they were "in shape," the kind of guy that Michelle had crushed on in the past. The rest of them had some "flaw," whether it was their weight, their proportions, their faces not being very attractive or their attire -- many of them having stains or tears on their clothes -- that Michelle (Old Michelle, he reminded himself) would not have had anything to do with.

They spanned the age range, too. A few of them were old enough, they looked like they could have been Clarence's long-time friends; maybe one was his brother. The oldest of them looked like he was a couple of years older than Clarence, but he looked like one of the better ones in terms of appearance and being clean.

But as he had seen earlier, there were a few of the guys that looked young, real young. Some of them looked so young, they were still shy. One in particular was way overweight. Just the heat of the day was making him sweat. Pete could tell that he had literally no confidence whatsoever. His face was still carrying baby fat, and Pete was really concerned about how young he looked.

And then in between, there were guys that ranged in age. Only 5 or 6 looked to be Michelle's age. Pete wondered in his head of some of these were father-son relationships, and he wasn't sure what to think about that.

What Pete knew was that Old Michelle, even if she were turned on, and into the idea of a gangbang, would have said, "No way!" to this ragged crew. Their blackness, their sweatiness, their lower-class appearance would have all been a turn off. But New Michelle was looking out at them, and her hips were still rocking. Pete got everyone's attention.

"Hello guys. My name is Pete. I am Michelle's husband and her dom." He could see from the first sentence that everyone was thinking that he was a cuckold. He was about to show them that he was no weakling. "This is all brand new to us, so we are learning how to fill those roles, but just before we got here. Michelle told Mike and I something about herself. I think she should tell you guys herself what it is. Don't you?"

Everyone clapped tentatively, not really knowing how to respond. To be truthful, they all just wanted to fuck. But Pete wanted them to know that he was up to the task of being her dom, and just what kind of fucking was allowed. That was important to him, for some reason.

"Tell them, slut, what you found out about yourself."

Michelle had not wanted to confess this to these men. She wanted it to be a secret between her and her masters. So, she hesitated. That hesitation was punished by a sharp, stinging blow to her ass. Pete, with a stern tone, repeated himself. "Tell them, slut, what you found out about yourself."

She didn't need to be asked again. "I...I...I like to be humiliated," she said, shame in her face, her head hanging low.

"Say it louder," Pete said.

"I like to be humiliated." Her voice much louder.

"Tell them what you mean, slut."

She was still having problems with admitting this to herself, much less anyone else, but she didn't want another spank. "I like to be called names," this time was a little bit louder.

"Like what?" Pete asked. He had started spanking her again, but it was much softer. Enough to be a spank, but not enough to hurt. And he had begun to pick up the speed of the blows. For Michelle, it felt just like this morning. She was thinking about that when he struck her hard again.

"Like what?" Pete repeated.

There was urgency in her voice now. "Like slut, whore, bitch. Things like that."

"Is that the only kind of humiliation that you like?" Pete asked, resuming the steady rhythm of soft but firm spanks.

"No," she said, starting to buck her hips once again.

"Go on." Spank. Spank. Spank.

"I like it when people insult me," she said, quickly getting in the mood for this game that Pete was playing with her.

"Like what?" he asked again.

She was having trouble thinking at this point, the pain and the pleasure clouding her thoughts. Still, she didn't want any more blows. "Like when people tell me I have no tits." Her hips started bucking more, and she let out a moan. "Like when people tell me I'm a skank for dressing like I do." Another moan. "Like when people insult me for putting myself on display." Her moaning was getting louder with each comment, and her hips where really moving. And the pussy juice was dangling lower and lower near the deck.

"Are there any other kinds of humiliation that you like?" Pete asked, his rhythm not changing one bit.

"Oooh, that stings!" she said. "Don't stop. Ahhh! I like it when people make me do things that other women like me don't do." She could feel another orgasm forming.

"Like what?" Pete asked. Spank. Spank. Spank.

"Like letting strangers touch me and grope me...aah! Like making me suck strange dick and letting them fuck me...." She moaned at hearing her say those words. "Like being the only one naked."

"The only one naked? I think that's a great idea," Pete said, and with that he pulled the bowtie on the shoelace that was holding up her skirt. It dropped quickly to the ground. And then, surprising himself, he took her yoga shirt, just like Bob had done last night, and tore it in half from the collar to the cut hem. And then tearing it completely along both shoulders, he let it slide from her completely. She was now naked, and the only item of clothing she had left was the skirt, and it was grabbed by one of the men. While his ripping of the shirt had shocked her, the thought of having to make it back to Popeye's without a shirt, and possibly a skirt, had her hyperventilating with excitement.

Now with all her ass available to him, Pete resumed his spanking, but in parts not spanked before. "I don't think we've given them a full picture of how much humiliation you like, Michelle," Pete said.

"No..." Michelle moaned, both from the cumulative spanking she was receiving, and from what she suspected Pete was going to ask her to admit. On one hand, she didn't want these men to know about what she was capable of, and on the other, she did. She was embarrassed, mortified at those acts, but just thinking about the humiliation she had received from doing them caused her orgasm to take one step closer to the edge.

"Sir," she said, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Wait until I tell you to cum. Do you understand?"

"I'll try, sir."

"Do you like that I'm making you say these things?" Pete asked.

"Yes," she said, nearing the point of no return. The orgasm she had been waiting for all afternoon was close, but she had been close before and not allowed.

"Well, let me slow down then, and let you tell them the things that you have done since last night that you never would have done before. And I know it all, so each thing that is left out, you'll get a hard spank."

"Yes, sir," she said loving and hating this moment at the same time. She wanted to focus on the feeling, the pleasure of the moment. But she wanted to admit the slutty things she had done and needed to focus to do that.

"Sir, since last night, I have put ben-wa balls up my pussy. I was naked in a hotel lobby full of men I never knew. I offered my body up to four men to be their slaves until Monday morning..."

With each new admission, Pete would give her a spank.

"...I let a hotel worker stick his entire fist up my pussy. I licked a dirty ass, twice. I stuck my finger up his ass and tasted it..."

This was so humiliating, but she looked out and saw that the men were starting to rub their dicks through their shorts, and she realized the power of being a slut. She started to speak louder, reveling in her humiliation and its power.

"...I licked the asses of 12 men I had never met before, and I didn't care if they were clean or not. I let them all fuck my pussy, one after the other. I sucked them off, too. I let a girl who was barely 18 spank my tits until I orgasmed. I got naked in a diner, a toy store, and a bikini shop." She gulped at thinking about what admission was coming next. "I drank the piss of two men, one after the other."

The men were really rubbing their dicks now. More than one had pulled his dick out of his shorts. Michelle liked what she saw. She continued on. "I allowed strangers to make a list of things for me to complete before the weekend was up. I let a group of men watch me orgasm on a store counter. I allowed myself to be collared and cuffed. And I walked to this party wearing the sluttiest outfit ever, sir. That's what I have done this last day that I wouldn't have done before this weekend, sir."

The stream of pussy juice hanging from her vaginal lips was copious. Her hips were bucking. Her breaths were short, staccato breaths. And she was moaning like a slut. She couldn't hold out much longer. The orgasm was inevitable. She was just about to give herself permission to cum, punishment be damned, when WHACK! A blow came to her pussy. It stung like a motherfucker, and she howled.

"You forgot something," Pete said. And then he went back to his rhythmic spanks. It wasn't long before Michelle was right back at the edge.

"What??" Michelle asked.

"You forgot to tell them that if you failed to complete any order that was given you, that they had permission to post the videos of you that they had on the internet."

"Oh, yes," said Michelle, moaning at the thought of her husband and master participating in her ruination. Then louder than anything else she said, "I told my masters that if I failed to complete any of their orders, they were to use the video they had of me against me."

"Do you want these men to video your gangbang tonight?" Pete asked.

"Yes!!" said Michelle.

"Do you want them to use their video against you if you don't do what they say?" Pete asked.

"Yes," said Michelle. "I'm going to cum, sir."

"Do you want them to order you around?" Pete asked.

"Yesss..." She was now past the point of no return. Pete was still spanking her in a steady rhythm, even as he asked the questions.

"Do you want them to make you do nasty things?" Pete asked, quickly picking up the pace.

"Do you want them to insult you and degrade you?" Spank, spank, spank...

"Yes, O God, Yes!"

"Do you deserve to be insulted and degraded?"

She didn't answer, but nodded. She was trying her best to hold on.

"Answer me and you can cum!"

"Yes!"

"Why?" he demanded.

And then, in one mighty surge of yelling, moaning, and squirting, Michelle answered. "I deserve, ohhh! to be degraded and humiliated, ahhh! because I was a bitch and a prude before, ahhhh, but now I am a slut!!" As she said it, Pete took his hand and spanked her clit. And with that she let go.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm cumming! O God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

She was loud. Like really loud. All the men were just staring at her, dicks in hand, openly pulling them. Pete looked up, and some neighbors had come over at the sounds of Michelle's words. Pete didn't look too closely. He was already worried about youngsters seeing this. He was just trusting Mike.

After a minute or two, Michelle stood up straight. Her pussy was still spasming. She then opened her eyes and took it all in. She realized yet again the power that she had when she let herself go sexually. 20 or more men, all transfixed as they looked at her, all turned on. Not just because she was sexual, but also because she was willing to do things and talk about things that other women didn't talk about.

Her face twisted up as she realized what she had admitted to: licking asses, tasting asses! Public nudity! Willing blackmail! Drinking piss! A love for being humiliated! Being spanked to orgasm!God, what is wrong with me? I just admitted all of that to strangers who are going to use it all against me! But no sooner did she have that thought, than she realized that she was going to be made to do a lot of that, right now, and it excited her.

As she had all weekend, she decided the best way to handle it was to own it. They had promised her she could cum all she wanted, so while her pussy was still spasming, she started slowly running the two fingers of her right hand back and forth the length of her slit, relishing the squishing noises. "Are you guys all going to degrade me?" She asked, eyes open, wanted to take it all in.

"You just told us you love it, so yeah!" That came from one of the crowd.

"Are you going to spank me and call me names?" She asked, she was already rocking her hips again.

"You bet," came from a different voice.

"Are you going to fuck me and call me a loose slut?" She started pushing her fingers in, grazing her clit, and reaching in to touch her still agitated g-spot. A guttural grunt came from her mouth as she realized she was going to go over the edge again, less than five minutes after the last one. And amazingly, this one felt like it was only going to build on the last one.

"All night long!" she heard from the gallery.

"Are you going to make me show off my body to strangers?"

"Uh-huh. You know it."

She cringed as she said it, but there was very little filter left in her: "Are you guys going to make me lick your asses?" With that she started spanking her pussy, just like Pete had done, only she was clearly striking it harder.

"Oh my God, you are a nasty whore," one of them said. She heard another say, "Jesus Christ!" And another one say, "What a slut!"

She was still spanking her pussy, but even faster now, and with purpose. Each blow was striking her clit. It was so sensitive that the pain and pleasure mixed into one, each building upon the other. She was on that runaway train once again. "Oh my God! I'm cumming again! Holy fucking shit!" She was squirting and convulsing at the same time. Almost under her breath, she said, trying to get the same volume as her previous questions, but unable to with the onslaught of a powerful orgasm: "I want you all to fuck my ass..."

She started to wobble, but Pete caught her. Once in his arms, she let go and just sort of blacked out, a feeling of bliss and humiliation and mortification at what she had just said to complete strangers all melding into a feeling to great to describe. She felt herself sinking gradually until she was on the deck, still tremoring every few seconds.

She never fully blacked out; she just had her eyes shut, reveling in the bliss of the moment. She was vaguely aware of someone walking on the deck, getting closer and closer to her.