Acting Up at the Wrong Time

Story Info
What happens when you don't behave when out with friends.
2.6k words
4.12
6.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going out with some of your friends tonight. I've heard a lot about them but had only spent moments with each of them.

You're obviously excited. Heck you've been excited for a week. I'm not sure how much of the excitement is actually the fact that you're going out with friends or going out with me and not being the fifth wheel (for a change) and/or showing me off. It could possibly be something else altogether. I have no way of knowing.

Whatever the reason or reasons you could hardly sit still when the big day arrived. It was a Saturday and you buzzed around all day doing laundry, cleaning, the usual Saturday chores except at 90 mph.

I tried to stay useful - and really tried to stay out of the way. I continued that approach during the "get dressed and ready" part of the day. I had already grabbed my clothes before you started and when you were deciding what to wear I dashed in and out of the shower.

When you were ready you came out to show off the finished product. You had your hair up, a white sundress and sandals on.

I twirled my finger for you to give me a spin, which you did, and having seen all of the outfit I declared, it - and you - magnificent.

You followed where my eyes were and guessed the question I was trying to answer "Yes I'm wearing underwear."

I don't think you even had to follow my eyes to know to follow up with "and a bra."

I knew that. Forgetting a bra wasn't going to happen no matter how excited you were to go out.

I was kind of hoping the panties would have been left behind - that was something you would do from time to time - but not surprised, given the white dress, and that we're headed out with your friends.

It was a warm spring evening and we took advantage of that meeting up at a bar with an open patio in back. Sitting outside I got to know Jackie, her husband Ken; Cheryl and her long-term boyfriend Dan. You'd met years ago working together and had more than your share of fun together, especially the single years when you closed more than a couple bars and had a few wild nights.

As the others coupled up and you all settled down, the outings became less frequent and less wild.

The three of you were a contrast of looks - you thin, average height, blonde, large but proportionate chest and white skin. Jackie was tall, thin, long with straight black hair and Italian complexion. Ken was taller than Jackie, an inch or two over six feet, with a shaved head and shared heritage.

Cheryl and Dan were the opposite end of the height spectrum; both below average. Dan looked like he was fighting a losing battle to keep his width from exceeding his height. Cheryl wasn't fat, but had a few extra pounds that, I guessed she had complained about (she did). Most of those pounds found their way to her butt, to be frank.

The women did most of the talking, recounting stories of past exploits - particularly ones you played a central role in.

As the night progressed I noticed a pattern. If the girls started telling a story you didn't like, you'd interrupt or try to talk over them. Most of the time you were successful but, if you weren't, you'd immediately follow up with a story that would embarrass them more.

When Cheryl told a story about your skirt once getting caught in your waistband band and mooning people on the street, you immediately followed up with a story about her boob falling out of her shirt at a concert - and how long it took her to fix it after the singer noticed.

Later Jackie joked about me being better looking than the guy you made out with in a parking lot and you launched into full details about a blowjob she gave a guy in a different parking lot. Judging by his reaction, it definitely wasn't Ken Jackie kneeled in front of in the parking lot, but I wasn't sure whether or not he had heard this story before.

The look Jackie gave you confirmed she didn't think he needed to hear it tonight.

I caught your eye a few times and gave you a look but you ignored it.

As Jackie and Cheryl started to lose patience I said "Vickie, Honey, why don't you let the girls talk, how else can I get to know them?"

My words were soft but my look was hard and I know you recognized it, but there was no stopping you.

"Oh pooo, they're fine, they're having a great time."

They looked at me and gave a little shrug. This behavior was unusual for you but apparently they had seen it before but, I hadn't, and wasn't enjoying it.

The evening continued for another hour or so much the same way. I'd decided both guys were pretty well pussy whipped. It didn't take much more than a whisper from Jackie or Cheryl for them to jump.

I let my irritation show and your friends definitely picked up on it even as you chose not to pay attention.

Eventually Cheryl said it was getting late so we all decided to leave. We were parked near each other in the far corner of the parking lot away from the bar lights.

Arriving at my car first I opened the back gate and pulled you next to me.

"It was wonderful meeting you, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing stories of the old days but, before the evening ends, I'm afraid there is one thing that must be addressed."

Turning to you I said "Vickie, you were rude tonight. You talked over everyone and made a point of embarrassing your friends. I warned you but you refused to pay attention. That is not acceptable. An apology is needed and a punishment."

The instant I started talking to you, you recognized the change in the tone of my voice. It triggered the submissive in you before I was done talking.

You'd never refused anything I ordered in that tone before - begged and pleaded and whined but never refused but then I'd never used it in front of your friends before either.

"Yes sir," you said quietly. So you weren't going to refuse it tonight either, although I am sure you were scared how far I'd push it.

"Bend over the car," I told you and you leaned into the car, putting your chest down in the back of the SUV which left your butt sticking out towards us, the skirt of the white dress bright in the dim parking lot.

To the group I said "From time to time I find it necessary to correct Vickie's attitude. Don't worry, she won't be harmed and in fact she qute enjoys it."

I heard a slight whimper from you when I told your friends about your submissive side. Turning towards you briefly I said "Lower them to your knees."

While I continued addressing your friends you pushed your panties down your legs to your knees and then pushed out to keep them from falling farther. You were careful to not let your boobs come off the floor of the car while doing it.

"As her transgressions were serious," I continued to them. "And impacted you I think it's only proper you should witness her punishment. Well part of it. She'll receive a more complete one later.

With that I flicked your skirt over onto your back exposing your bare bottom. Both men leaned in slightly, Ken glancing to make sure Jackie didn't notice. The women were motionless.

I am sure they'd seen your naked ass before but never like this, bent over a car in a parking lot. They certainly hadn't seen what came next.

The smack was hard enough to make both of them jump when my hand landed on your right cheek. The left cheek got its own immediately after.

I think you were the one least shocked by the spank.

I caressed your butt as I explained.

"Ten per cheek is appropriate for now."

Turning towards you I set up a deliberate rhythm. Not hurried at all, the exact interval between each blow as I alternate between the left and right ass cheek. I'm ignoring the other four, but I'm sure that they can see by half way through you are pushing your ass out to meet my hand with every smack.

They aren't hard, but are hard enough to turn your skin pink. Not that anyone could tell in this light, but from experience I know exactly what shade it is right now.

When I'm done, I stand up. Jackie has moved over slightly to get a better view. She's standing in front of Ken and I see her but moving softly against him. I'm not sure if she wants to be spanked or to spank but, judging from the way he's standing, Ken is willing to do whichever she doesn't want.

When Jackie sees me looking she steps back away from Ken.

Cheryl and Dan are still stunned, neither one having moved more than an inch since this started. Their reaction would come tomorrow but I couldn't guess what it would be.

"Stand up," I order you stepping away.

As you do your skirt drops back down, covering you up.

"I believe I mentioned an apology...go stand in front of your friends, one at a time, and tell them you are sorry."

You reach down to pull up your panties but I stop you.

"They stay where they are."

Your dress is about knee length so they aren't really visible but it's obvious by the way you have to shuffle from person to person.

Your eyes never leave the ground as you stand in front of Dan and say "I'm sorry."

He doesn't reply and you move to Cheryl.

Before you're even done apologizing she has hugged you, which is a little awkward with your knees trapped by your panties, and whispering in your ear.

You nod your head as she asks if you are sure you're alright, then shake your head no when Cheryl asks if you want to leave with them.

She lets you go and you shuffle over to Dan, say your apology, almost without stopping, and stop at Jackie.

"I'm sorry" you say to the ground.

"What's that?" Jackie says and I have the answer whether Jackie wants to dominate or submit.

"I'm sorry," you say a little louder.

Jackie leans in whispers "Oh we're going to talk" in your ear.

When you complete your circle in front of me I say "Leave them here."

You move your feet closer to the ground and your panties fall to the ground. You step out of them.

"In the car."

I wonder if any of them will pick up the panties, but decide they will probably be there until someone cleans up the parking lot.

Bidding all a good night, I get in to drive. Your hands are shaking but I don't say anything, You need a little time to process, although I'm sure you're also thinking about the rest of the punishment, which is unlikely to settle you down.

When we pull in, I tell you to wait. I come around to your side of the car, open the door and hold out my hand to help you out.

I give you a soft kiss on the lips as you stand. "Assume the position in the living room."

You know what that means. You've spent a lot of time in it, waiting, anticipating what I will do to you or have you do to me.

I take my time coming into the house, ignoring the living room. I see your dress and bra in the kitchen as I walk towards the bedroom.

I take off my shoes, socks and shirt as I decide which implement to punish you with.

I grab it out of the closet and walk in to the living room to see you exactly as I expected - naked, kneeling on the ground, eyes closed, knees spread, hands clasped behind your head.

It's not a position conducive to spanking you but it is a position good for admiring you.

Your breath is coming quickly but deeply, causing your full breasts to rise and fall. Your nipples are slightly hard and a deep pink.

Your stomach is flat, highlighted by the diamond belly button piercing above your shaved pussy. The lips are just barely peeking out and I can't wait to play with them.

Your alabaster skin is a little flushed and it's clear you know I am looking at you.

I circle until I'm behind you. "Stand up and bend over the arm of the couch."

I follow behind you, taking a position where I can swing my arm.

You haven't seen which implement I chose, but you know instantly when the wooden paddle lands on your ass.

"OOOOOOOOOH" More surprise - and even a little relief the anticipation is over you sink immediately into sub space.

I deliver three more in a steady rhythm, alternating between the top and underside of your ass. They are firm strokes, firmer than I normally would start with but you're more than ready.

Moaning, you grind your pussy into the arm of the couch and clutch your hands in a pillow, tightening and loosening your grip repeatedly.

I pause after the fourth stroke to stroke your butt for a second, not long, just enough for you to catch your breath before I deliver four more.

Your skin is bright red where the paddle has landed, a sharp contrast to the white it was at the beginning of the night. The heat, the sting and the vibrations are doing their job and you are constantly moving. You shift your weight between legs, press your hips into the couch, push your ass back out at me, pull your fists under you, push them out in front of you.

"Two more hard ones so you have a reminder not to misbehave again."

Even before you've processed the words I deliver two hard blows square on your ass. Harder than any you've had tonight. You let out a cry on the first one and a louder wail on the second as your hands move to protect your butt.

As soon as it lands I drop the paddle, open my pants shove my rock hard cock into your pussy.

The juices pour out onto my dick as I separate your lips. You let out the loudest groan of the night or maybe it's from me. I know it feels so good to finally be inside you.

There's nothing gentle about how I fuck you, grabbing your wrists and pulling your arms back. My dick comes almost out of you before I bury it back inside you. I lean back, which raises your shoulders in the air and breasts off the sofa. They swing back and forth under you as I fuck you.

"Did you learn your lesson?" I ask.

"Yes sir," you pant, your answer interrupted by the force of my thrusts.

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"Yes sir"

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes sir."

"Do it, come for me"

I hope it isn't going to take you long because I'm so close, but I keep thrusting and listen as your breathing gets faster and faster. Your toes start curling and then your fists strangle the cushion and you shout

"Yessssssssssss sir"

When your pussy starts spasming it's more than I can take. As I feel my nuts tighten I pull out and my cum explodes on your ass, white streaks covering the red skin.

I collapse back, wait for my breathing to recover before saying "some cream for the bruises you're going to have."