Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So if I share all this with you I can have your bike then?"

There were murmurs of approval from the gathering crowd, he decided to man up and looked at her directly. "Yeah I would actually, I'd swop it for a session with you." His eyes darted towards me and he could see I wasn't happy, I was no longer sure it was a joke.

"Baby, do you think it's a fair deal?" Now looking straight at me I couldn't be sure, my gut tightened and I had a feeling she was serious.

"Your call, you'll have to decide if it's good value", she could tell that I wasn't looking at it as a joke any longer. Putting her hand out to the guy she invited him to stand up then stepped real close to him so they were practically touching. Someone murmured "fuck" and then I caught it, her hand was rubbing his hard cock through his leathers. I started to step forward to put a stop to it when she stepped back, turned and walked up to me throwing her hands around my neck and started a passionate kiss for several seconds. There were some murmurs, and fucks in the background before she broke away and turned and grabbed my hand.

"Thanks for the offer but I've got all I need here."

I exhaled heavily, after all that it was a prank, she'd even drawn me in. Unfortunately some of the others didn't get it and guys were jostling for her attention to see if they could strike a deal. "She was now laughing heartily, along with those who had figured it out, even the guy she played with was shaking his head smiling.

We spoke with the group for a few more minutes. I'm sure most wanted to ensure they had a chance to stare or get as close to her body as possible. We said goodbye and started to walk back to our table to collect our helmets, the guy she pranked called out to me "hang on mate."

I stopped while Ann went to pick up the helmets and he walked over to me.

"Can I offer you some advice mate, lock your mrs up in a cage, she is one in a million, no ten million, if she was mine I'd always be nervous of someone trying to steal her away."

"Yep I agree mate" and walked away. What he didn't realise is that she wasn't mine and it was me that wondered if I could steal her away. We stood by the bike and she giggled "Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that. Did you see their face?"

"Yes I did."

"Talking of faces yours got a little serious, please tell me you didn't think I was serious?"

"I can honestly say I got to a point where I wasn't sure."

She punched my arm playfully and I feigned it was painful.

Leaning in to my ear I received a sexy reply "You know it's only you baby, nobody else matters"

I stepped back "That's not true you're forgetting Lance." There was a hint of bitterness in my tone.

"I'm sorry baby, that came out wrong, you know that Lance is my husband other than him there will only ever be you".

I could feel the dark clouds forming in my mind, she could see that and tried to diffuse the situation. "I enjoyed the ride so far, please let's not spoil it. I want you to take me hard and fast to get some endorphins injected in my body."

"Best we get back then."

"No silly, on the bike dummy!"I Knew what she'd meant it was my turn to tease her.

We dressed back up and climbed on the R1, looking in the mirrors there appeared to be a crowd watching agog staring at her arse straining in her leathers, shit some were even filming her!

We pulled back out on the road and I gave it some gas, the front wheel came up in a wheelie as she gripped me tightly, I could hear her squealing under her helmet. I took us inland to find some roads we could use, I accelerated hard, braked late, swooped through corners at serious speed and we were sometimes hitting speeds well into triple digits. All this time she was either squealing or gripping me tightly leaning in, moulding her body to mine. Eventually I pulled in at a pub. We were hungry and ready for food.

As soon as I had my helmet off her arms were around my neck and her lips were mashed against mine in a passionate kiss until she broke away. "Oh my god Matt, do they have rooms here?"

"I don't think so, why's that?"

"Because that ride has made me horny as fuck, my knickers are drenched and I desperately want you inside me!" She was panting with a hungry look and I realised she was deadly serious.

"Sorry you're kitty is going to have to wait until later it's time to eat, not play."

She gave a sad little pout before we walked over to a garden table. We got comfortable only this time she only undone the zip until it was halfway down rather than cause a commotion as we did at the cafe. We checked the menu and I walked to the bar to order food and grab some drinks.

I came back and sat down, she reached across the table and clasped my hands. "Matt, I never want this day to end, I've loved every minute of it." With the comment the guy made back at the cafe rolling around my head, I replied ;

"You can do that Ann, if you leave Lance, we can make every day like today." She pulled her hands back sharply and lost her happy face.

"I'm not doing that Matt, you know that won't, and it never will happen. I like you, our time together is always magical but I won't cross that line. If that's what your expecting then take me home right now."

I realised I'd fucked up.I smiled trying to hide my anguish and attempted to make light of it.

"Yeah you're probably right, at least I don't end up with all the DIY jobs that my married mates get stuffed with, all I get is the juicy stuff." Leaning across the table I kissed her, Trying to diffuse the situation, I was saved by the arrival of two ploughman's lunches.

After we'd eaten the atmosphere regained its earlier composure, we sat with our drinks for a while then Ann walked around to my side of the table. I swivelled around on the bench seat so my back was against the table. Ann sat on one leg and gently rocked her groin against my leg, arms around my neck gently kissing me. She took her phone out and took a selfie of us and we stayed like that for several minutes whilst her groin steadily increased her grinding into my leg. She dropped a hand down and rubbed my rock hard cock through the leathers.

"Time to go big boy." We put our helmets on and I climbed aboard the R1, somewhat uncomfortable down below. Ann climbed on behind and reached around rubbing my cock. She pressed her hemet against mine and I could hear her evil chuckling.

"Be careful with that you might go dent the fuel tank!"

I shook my head and we pulled back on the road, this time I took it more leisurely. As we hit the A338 into Bournemouth we ran into two lanes of stationery traffic. A benefit of the bike is you can filter so I started to slowly trickle down between the lines of cars. Checking the mirrors I shook my head. It seemed we were making waves as I could see drivers and passengers craning their necks to look at Ann's leather clad arse perched up high on the R1's seat.

We went past a convertible with a couple inside but had to come to a stop a car ahead because of a caravan preventing us from pulling past. I could see the guy's eyes transfixed to the back of the bike, but of course it wasn't the bike. Five minutes later they were arguing then I saw her slap him.

"Matt, traffic's moving, I snicked the bike into gear and managed to get us home without any more adventures. Gran was out when we got home, Ann got changed, jumped in her car and went home. I put the bike away, got changed then drove over to Ann's myself. I'd stopped parking streets away and parked around the corner to her house before walking inside.

I was confused to say the least. Ann stood in her lounge in her leathers except she'd changed the boots for stilleto shoes. "I'm interested in doing a deal for your bike." The voice couldn't be more sultry if she tried.

"Sorry but it's not for sale."

"But I really, really like it and I want it."

"No, it's not for sale."

She walked forwards until she was a foot away. "Please Mr,I want it real bad" she stood slowly undoing her leathers.

I swallowed, "it's not for sale, there's plenty out there for sale."

"But I want your one, go on name your price."

"Ok a million pounds."

"Ahh so it is for sale, that's a bit steep though."

She started to slide her arms from the leathers.

"It's worth it to me, if you don't want it go find another."

"Well I'll pay you a million for it, but I'll need to pay in instalments, say a grand a time."

For the second time today, I couldn't be sure if she was serious or not, her tone and demeanour favoured serious. Next the leathers slid down her sculpted legs, the shoes kicked off along the way. She stood in a little pair of sexy white knickers and the white vest top from earlier.

" Can we do a deal, this can be yours if you want." She ran her hands down her body.

"Ooh i'm interested, so where now?"

"Fairs fair, you let me run my hands over my, oops sorry I mean your bike you can do the same if you want. "

Picking up one of my hands she put it flatly across her breast. I Started to kneed it, trying to push the nipple bar with my palm. A quite sexy guttural moan got stuck in her throat.

"What do think a grand per instalment or all of this right now and you can do whatever you want with my body?"

She hungrily chewed on my bottom lip and her other hand started to undo my trousers button and zip. "Fuck, I'll take it all now," as I pushed her down onto her knees, she released my cock and sucked it into her mouth.

I held her head and slowly started fucking her face upping the tempo whilst easing it in and out of until it was rapidly pistoning in out out of her mouth. A wet glugging sound filled the room, with the occasional gagging sound when my cock pushed her too far. All the time her eyes looked directly into mine, never flinching as the tears started to flow from her eyes intermingling with her mascara which streaked as it ran down her face.

Eventually I was overwhelmed, puffing heavily pulling my cock from her mouth spraying a massive volume of creamy cum over her face, hair and her eager mouth that had remained open. The volume even took me by surprise. As I stood there panting she took the head of my cock back in her mouth and continued to suck on it slowly, swirling her tongue around the head. She continued to look up into my eyes, or at least tried too until I wiped away a thick string of cum that covered an eye.

She stood up and gave me a sensual kiss, it never bothered me now if she tasted of my cum. Ann put her arms around me pulling me in tight, broke the kiss and turned her head to whisper in my ear.

"I expect to see my bike and log book in the garage by tomorrow night."

I pulled her back and looked at her.

"No, we made a deal, you agreed to the terms." Her face was serious.

"You haven't even got a licence!"

"It doesn't matter I can sit in the garage revving it up letting the engine vibrations resonate through my clit piercing and if I want a ride I'll let you take me out"

"No way, you can't be serious!"

"Yes I am, I've upheld my side of the bargain so I expect you to do the same. Bike. Log book. Garage all by tomorrow night."

"Your fucking serious aren't you?"

"Yep."

We stood staring each other out for about thirty seconds then she burst into a fit of laughter. "Had you again, oh god you're so gullible, this is going to be fun from here on."

Gullible am I, who said I've accepted all my payment, I've barely started!

I jostled her across the floor until we stood by the sofa, spun her around then pushed her down forcing her to kneel. She had her hands on the back of the sofa and pushed her arse out towards me. I stepped fully out of his trousers and pants,pulled her knickers to the side, lined my cock up with her pussy and rammed my three quarter hard cock into the sticky wet mess from her own secretions.

Within minutes I was fully hard again and with my hands on her hips pounded into her like my life depended on it. She couldn't even speak, her mouth formed an O as I pounded the breath from her, having just cum I planned to pile drive her till he dropped. Five minutes later I started to flag, she'd orgasmed once but I didn't relent when it happened. She felt me flagging slightly so she took the initiative and started to push back on me hard.

"I think I'm going to find every good looking biker and make me a motor cycle store."

I knew what she was implying and the dirty talk finished me off, exhausted I stood still cuming whilst she pushed back onto me for all she was worth. As her pussy was greedily milking my cock a massive leg trembling orgasm wrenched through her body. Both spent we cuddled up on the sofa.

"Where the fuck did all that come from Ann?"

"It was turning me on today, pretending to barter my body with all those guys thinking it could possibly be them. The look of lust in their eyes just turned me on."

"You're not seriously thinking off..." She cut across me.

"Oh god no, let's keep that in fantasy land!"

"Thank fuck for that!"

She pouted back "I'm still expecting my R1 to be in my garage by tomorrow night though" I jumped up, picked her up and put her over my knee and started to spank her. She started wailing but it wasn't in pain. A couple of hours later we were completely and absolutely exhausted from the bout of sex plus the day out riding around. We showered together and came back downstairs. Ann had planned to cook a nice meal but we opted for a takeaway then we decided to sit and watch a film together. We settled on Wonder Woman with Gal Gadot.

As the credits rolled up the screen I kissed her. "Your body is definitely as hot as hers, actually no, hotter" I said.

"Mmmm it's to late with the charm I've already let you into my knickers so you can cut the sweet talk."

We kept kissing "Honestly you're way hotter."

"Idiot, you could have kept that in the bag to sweet talk me another day."

"Yep well that's the kind of thing you say when you're hopelessly in lo....lust with somebody."

I felt her flinch slightly when I hesitated, she knew I'd felt it so she responded quickly.

"And I'm hopelessly in lust with you too."

We both knew the truth, but neither of us could say it. In doing so we would destroy the delicate balance we had. I stayed the night, but there was no more sex, we simply went to bed and cuddled up together. To anyone looking in we would have looked like a loving couple, but beyond the exterior view turmoil was always waiting in the shadows.

Over the next couple of months it was a mixture of all that we'd been experiencing together. Bike rides, nights in, and lots of rampant sex. The only problem was a freight train was coming and it was called Lance. As the day grew nearer to him coming home, I struggled to accept it was happening, and she could plainly see it in me.

On the last time we'd be together Ann messaged me not to be late and she would cook dinner. I had to go straight from work and it had been a bad day. Topped off with knowing it would be the last time we would be together for three weeks I actually had some hesitancy in going over. All the way over I had to keep telling myself to play it cool, not to lose it again.

I let myself in to the mouth-watering aroma of steaks cooking. The table was set for two and a bottle of red wine sat breathing on the table.

I was expecting Ann to be dressed up to the nines, at least from a sexual perspective. She saw my disappointment."

I'm sorry baby, work has been hectic today and I'm well behind, I've not even had the opportunity to get changed for you. It was dress up for you or sort dinner and, I don't know about you but I'm famished".

"No worries my day's been as grim as yours so it's ok, honestly it's ok". We sat and ate the wonderful meal Ann had cooked chatting about work, weather, just chit chat. It was stifled, and we both knew why. At the end of the meal we cleared up together then sat down enjoying the last of the wine. She leant over and gave me a slow smouldering kiss and my hand came up to caress her breast though the dress she was wearing. As she kissed me she purred her approval of my wayward hand. Things continued with this slow burn of sexual chemistry when she pulled back.

The mischievous glint in her eyes began to give her away. "OK detective you've rumbled my plan, I've deliberately not dressed up as I have bought something special for you, and only you. I'm going upstairs to get changed. Wait until I call you, don't come up beforehand or you'll spoil it.

About twenty minutes later she called and I went upstairs, the shock was her and Lances and not the spare bedroom was open.

I stood outside.

"Ann, are you sure about this?"

Yes I am, I want to prove to you that I'm as much yours as Lance's and I think this will show I mean it." I went inside and there was the second surprise. There, spread eagled and tied to the bed with a mix of scarves and handcuffs was Wonder Woman, not Gal Gadot obviously, but a sexy carbon copy. She stepped straight into her role.

"Please help me, they've captured me, god knows what they're going to do to me."

We were playing this ad-lib so she left it for me to decide if I was going to play a goodie or a baddie. I decided on the baddie. "Oh silly, silly Wonder Woman it's me that has ensnared you, I'm here to save you alright but not from wickedness, I'm here to save you from the boredom of normality!"

"Oh no, please I'm from a line of Amazonians, we look to our fellow women to seek carnal pleasure I could never succumb to a beast like you."

She struggled against her bonds, her sinuous legs flexing and her breast jiggled in the flimsy costume that scarcely covered her body. "But you will my love, I'm going to show you pleasure so intense you'll never seek out sexual solace with a woman, in fact any other person again."

Crawling onto the bed I kissed the tip of a shoe and started to slowly and deliberately work up her leg" the play acting continued. "Please I beg you, stop, I won't respond to your ministrations, I'm Wonder Woman you can't defeat me."

I ignored her pleas as I ran my lips over the costume shin lowers before I reached the skin above her knees. She wanted me to work for my part and struggled against her bonds. Her skin was warm and I could taste what I'd come to love, her personal essence, the slightly salty taste mixed with a hint of soap. Blindfolded I would be able to kiss a 100 women in the same way and pick her out every time.

My hand pushed under the short skirt section and her hips came off the bed. Ann was cracking now having trouble staying in character, but she wasn't giving up yet.

Take your beastly hand away from my treasure I won't give it to, I'll never surrender!"

"But you will my dear, they always do."

My fingers worked to the top of her thighs with my lips not far behind. Using the tip of my tongue I extended it until it ever so slightly wiggled her clit piercing, at the same time an index finger rimmed gently around her pussy opening. It Smelt of her fragrance and I inhaled deeply enjoying that rich aroma. I brought my other hand up and slid a couple of fingers from each hand inside her, enough to open her lips now tinged with pinkness from her arousal. Her own girly goo strung in strands across that beautiful opening and my tongue moved to wrap the strands around it as I pulled back. They broke leaving part on my lips and chin whilst the remainder glistened as it stuck to her engorged lips.

With one hand my fingers parted her hood that tried to hide her clit whilst the second & third finger wormed into her as the stickiness embraced them as they sought out the rough internal patch of her flesh on the other side of her clit. My lips sucked in her piercing and clit hard and my fingers went to work on the inside. Her back instantly arched and her body struggled against the bonds that held her.

1...345678