Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh fuck, no, no, no" she pleaded in a sexy wheezy voice - my fingers stopped moving and the suction stopped on her clit. Her body sank back down into the mattress. "What the fuck! Don't stop, please, please don't stop!" I didn't move for ten seconds or so before I continued on trying my utmost to sexually torture her from a mental perspective. I built up the pressure and speed as she writhed below me, begging me to stop and not stop in equal measures. After a few minutes her back arched, lifting herself off the bed, breathing hard and now shaking her head slowly from side to side with her eyes closed. When I knew that dam was going to break I stopped dead although her groin kept trying to thrust up at me.

"Nooooooo you bastard, give me what I need, I'm so close, please I'm begging you make me cum."

I started slowly again, all I'd done was reset the clock back to zero. This cycle continued for around thirty minutes, by then her body was a sheen of perspiration and her leg muscles spasmed everytime she was on the edge of cumming. With the near constant stimulation of my fingers rubbing against her g-spot and mouth working her clit caused her body to create a generous quantity of her feminine goo, if you could only hear and not see you'd assume I was ramming my fingers in and out of a pot of grease.

Eventually I let her ride out the stimulation and she tipped over the precipice holding back her orgasm. Her heels dug into the bed, her body curved in an arc from the mattress and came, and came harder than I'd ever seen her cum. Her pussy pulsed several times with her muscles flexing and gripping my fingers hard and for the first time since we had enjoyed this relationship she started to squirt, not get slightly wetter but literally sprayed my chin, upper torso and the bed. Her body dropped like a stone back into the mattress and she started sobbing hard. I moved up her body like a lion over a downed Gazelle and started to kiss her violently and passionately so our teeth literally crashed against each other. My arms reached up to push her cuffed hands down and my rigid, and angry rigid cock rammed to the depths of that soaked pussy before I fucked her using every fibre of my body to drive in and out of her. Her eyes wrenched open and I looked into them filled with lust and a need to mark my territory. I wasn't trying to Save Wonder Woman I was trying show that I was sharing her with Lance as the alpha, not the beta in this sexual ménage à trois.

I continued for maybe ten minutes but that was it, I pushed into her pussy so our pelvic areas clashed hard and pumped my seed into her before collapsing down burying her below me. We started like that for a couple of minutes both panting from exertion before she started wiggling, making it clear she was uncomfortable. I moved off and released her from her bonds before collapsing down next to her on the bed. As I lay looking at the ceiling a single tear rolled from my eyes and rolled down my face. Ann hand put a finger on my face stopping the tear in its tracks.

"I'm sorry" the words vaguely audible as they slipped from my lips.

"It's ok baby, I understand, it's going to be tough on the pair of us, but it's for three weeks, we've done it before and we can do it again.

"Yeah I know, it doesn't mean I can just switch off my emotions and act like you don't exist, or not imagine you writhing in ecstasy with him".

"Matt, I know it's really hard but if you lo....like me you'll do this for us, for me" Be tough for the next three weeks and can see each other, I want to see the New year in with you and make it a special time etched into both our hearts". I knew what she was going to say, but neither of us had the guts to say it openly to the other, we knew uttering those words would be the beginning of the end although I wasn't sure what exactly would come to an end.

It brought about a cooler atmosphere, we tried to tiptoe around it as we snuggled up and eventually fell asleep with Ann spooning my back with an arm draped over me. I woke up and it was still dark, slightly groggy I felt myself moving up and down slightly. When I came to a little more Ann was atop me riding my cock, those magnificent breasts jiggling each time they rose and fell. I reached up and tweaked her nipples which ramped up her riding into a full on bounce as my cock slid in and out of her luscious hole. I came about ten minutes later and she followed suit a few minutes later. We lay there for another hour not saying anything before showering together. You could feel the virtual dark clouds forming with every minute. We sat and had breakfast not sure what to say to each other. We both went to speak at the same time.I let her speak first.

"Matt, this time shouldn't be as painful, I have the phone at work and I promise you I'll stay in contact as often as I can. It won't be everyday but every opportunity I can find I will be in touch." That brought a weak smile from me.

"Don't stay moping at home Matt, please go and enjoy yourself, it'll ease my guilt if I knew you were finding some solace somewhere, I promise it won't affect what we have".

I nodded in mild agreement but knew I wouldn't do that, I would wait it out. "I need to go."

We stood and she put her arms around me as we kissed gently, it felt like the long goodbye. "It's three weeks, we can do this baby, trust me we will be together for the new year, I promise I'll make it special, something youll never forget." I kissed her again, and left with a huge void opening in my soul.

I knew Lance had come back and Ann had taken a couple of days off to be with him. She had returned to work so was hoping she would call with her secret phone stored at work. Sure enough mid afternoon she called me, I answered expecting to be happy to hear her voice only to hear her sobbing between words. "Matt baby I'm so sorry I didn't know I promise I didn't know."

It felt like someone was strangling my heart, but I needed to know. "What didn't you know?"

"Lance is here for five and not three weeks, he has booked us a holiday to Mexico for ten days before we go to spend Christmas catching up with family. He had organised time off for me with the hospital as a surprise, I swear I didn't know, I didn't know" She was sobbing so hard it took a minute to get the words out coherently.

"It's ok, we can't control this, I'm working Christmas, I'll cover the shifts over the holiday period for the others, trust me I'll throw myself into work and before you know it we'll be in each other's arms. Just remember I have an IOU for New Year and I'll be charging interest! " I wanted to ease her pain, and whilst my words sounded reassuring I was cut up inside, but I knew it was beyond my control.

Over the following weeks we managed to steal a few conversations together, we even sent some steamy photos to each other. I used my fireman's kit and she sent some of her in her nurse's uniform - I'm pretty sure that stockings and suspenders aren't part of the regulation outfit! I then had a message telling me she was off the following day on holiday and we would catch up in the new year. It had a stream of sad faces and love heart emojis. I never responded as I knew she was gone and I'd have to sit it out alone for the next three weeks.

I got stuck into work, covered any shifts that I could, stayed home & picked back up on some online gaming and dragged the R1 out when the weather permitted it. I was coping but felt like I was being sucked into a molasses of sadness.

The thing about the fire service is that your Watch are like an extended family. Despite probing and ribbing the lads knew I was in a complicated relationship but not the detail of who or why. I covered as many Christmas holiday shifts for others as I could but no-one would allow me to cover a new years eye night shift, I really didn't want to be sitting at home with my gran and her friends so the boys that were off from the Station insisted I join them for the night out.

Most venues were ticketed for the night and I just gave the money to the guys for the tickets and basically tagged along. My heart wasn't in it but I played along. Towards midnight we ended up at the club that ran the "Blues and Twos" nights and it was rammed. It felt like everyone but me was in fancy dress and getting into the celebration. I just felt like a hollowed out shell. Whilst all the guys went and hit the dance floor I stayed at the bar feeling sorry for myself drinking, the downside to that is once you break the seal to pee you just can't stop the trips to the bathroom. The final countdown began to midnight and I started to push through the dancefloor to reach the toilets. The large screen showed Big Ben chiming midnight and I was surrounded by people deep in embraces with others, I stopped dead in my tracks.

There, stood right in front of me, was Ann, arms wrapped around Lance's shoulders deep in a steamy kiss with her eyes closed. He was dressed as Superman, she was wearing a Wonder Woman costume, the very one she had brought and said was explicitly for ME and there she was wearing it for HIM. I stood with pure anger pumping through my veins staring straight ahead, then her eyes opened slowly, went wide as she stood staring into my cold eyes. I could see the fear spreading like a virus across her face. I knew I had to move and steamed forwards literally barging into his back as I strode angrily past, I heard him call out prick to me but I knew I had to keep walking otherwise all hell would break loose between us.

I stormed into the gents and started screaming at the top of my voice "Fuccckkkkkkk!". I paced around the bathroom as others gave me a wide berth. Next thing is someone put their hand on my shoulder, I clenched my fist, span and was swinging my arm through the air. It was Ann.

Tears were streaming down her face as I looked at her, all I could do was ask why as I touched the costume. "You said this was for me, only me you lied you bitch you lied you've shared what you promised was mine with him!"

I pushed her hand from my shoulder and stepped back, she stepped towards me to hug me but I stepped back, the tears streamed from both our eyes.

"Please Matt hold me, It'll work out I promise" I stepped back and pushed up against the sink, turning I balled my fist and punched the mirror above it with all my might. I shattered, showering glass everywhere as two bouncers burst through the door. I was grabbed unceremoniously, dragged through the club and thrown out into the street. My last view of Ann was her on her knees sobbing in the gents bathroom.

----------------

Lance

We were deep in a crushing embrace kissing passionately as Big Ben chimed midnight heralding in the new year. Suddenly Ann shuddered and froze, I opened my eyes quickly and saw pure fear etched on her face. The next second some prick barged past me. I returned to look at Ann but she was looking down at the floor, she couldn't look directly at me.

Sorry love I need the loo, I'll be back in a mo."

She walked off hastily and I knew that something was seriously wrong in my marriage. It took a while for her to return but I could see she had been crying, I asked what was up and why had she been so long and she said that there was a massive queue for the ladies and whilst queuing some drunk girl made a derogatory comment to her that upset her. She asked if we could go home, which we did. As we stepped inside I asked her a question.

"What the fuck was that all about Ann, what's going on, don't lie to me."

She stuttered, "the guy that barged past you, he was someone that entered into our "agreement" but didn't understand the rules. He got upset at the time but dropped it, that's the first time I've seen him again and it shocked me to see him standing so close to us."

Ann had never lied to me since we'd been together, her facial expression gave just enough away. I knew, my training and experience in situations where I needed to separate truth from lies confirmed what I'd started to suspect a few months back. Now I was going to get to the bottom of it.

"Ok Ann be honest - have you broken any of the three rules, please don't lie."

She stood quietly, and tears rolled down her cheeks, "No I haven't" came a hoarse whisper he just didn't understand and thought we could become something.

I'll ask you again Ann, did you break any of those rules we both agreed to? Say it to my face."

She was crying now, "no, he just didn't understand, I didn't tell you because we both agreed we would never discuss what went on in our lives when we were apart, I followed the rules, please believe me, I followed the rules!. Lance, baby, please let's go to bed I, need you!"

We went upstairs and she literally threw herself into my arms, in the morning I knew I'd been fucked by a wildcat trying to expunge her sins that had obviously occurred. I would use my expertise to find out the truth and when I found them Rome would burn to the ground.

I sat drinking my coffee whilst she was getting showered and thought about where to start. Sitting on the table was the old calendar and the new one, Ann always carried forward any birthdays or significant items like car MOTs and insurance due dates. I started flipping through the months then I saw it. A lot earlier in the year a phone number was written in a Saturday entry with 8pm. It wasn't Ann's writing but could be something as innocuous as a date with some of the girls from work.

I called my buddy Dez and asked if his wife would call a number pretending to be a call centre on the scam. I said all I needed to know was whether it male or female answer. A few hours later I had my answer. Now, I needed to find out who.

I left it a week before I rang the number, I bought a Pay As You Go SIM card and used that. A guy answered.

"Alright mate Happy New year!"

"Who's this?" came the reply.

"Agh mate you crack me up always the same prank pretending not to know me!" I even laughed.

"Who are you?"

"It's John, come on stop pissing about."

"John? Which John, this is Matt"

"Matt Jones or Matt Williams?"

"No, Matt Andrews."

Oh Fuck, I'm really sorry mate I've dialed a wrong number!" I hung up, I now had a name. It didn't take much to find him, modern society is awash with digital footprints. I found him on Facebook and checked him out. The sly fuck! There was a picture of him at some bike meet, he'd taken a selfie of himself but it wasn't him that interested me. Clearly visible in the background was a leather clad Ann talking to a group of bikers. I understood the significance of that picture. Now I needed cast iron proof.

Whilst Ann was at work, I had a good rummage around looking for clues, the only obvious thing was some lingerie I hadn't seen before but that didn't mean anything. I took to the internet and ordered a couple of cameras that were discreet and put one on the lounge and the other in our bedroom. I set them up and received a notification if they were activated, could log on for a live feed and they recorded a thirty second clip before resetting. Thirty seconds would be more than enough.

When Ann came back I gave her the bad news. I'd been recalled to base a few days early, it had happened before so nothing unusual there. She was working that night so we had a fairwell fuck during the day. Ninety nine percent of people wouldn't have detected a change in her behaviour, but it was my job, there was definitely something swirling through her mind. I left but i didn't return to base, I checked into a local hotel on the far side of town and bided my time.

-----------------

Matt

I was thrown in the street from the nightclub. I'm sure I heard the word Police but my head was filled with images of them kissing and rage. I was going to stand my ground and front them out.

Some radom guy walking past spoke to me "Mate your hand, your bleeding, look!"

I looked down and there were chunks of bloody flesh that were my knuckles, in the light I could see glints of glass, I didn't care. Two police cars turned up and went inside, one of bouncers that had thrown me out came outside with the police, they were obviously looking for me. I'd slunk back into the shadows when I saw Ann and Lance come out and jumped straight into a taxi. I had to stay put otherwise I'd be seen and picked up by the Police, and if they did it would probably cost me my job.

I went to the hospital and had my hand. looked at, as you can imagine it was a busy night in there and I didn't leave until 5am, glass removed and several stitches plus some strong pain killers. I went home and crashed out, I needed to as I was back at work that night. When I went to work that night my phone rang, it was Ann.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry please forgive me I didn't know you were there. I thought you were at work and Lance surprised me with the tickets for the night, we had only got back home that morning" She was crying gently as she spoke.

"But why wear that outfit, you said it was for me and only me!" I was angry and she could tell from my tone.

"I was trapped, when Lance sprang the tickets on me I said I didn't have a costume, unbeknown to me he looked through the draws and found it, and said I would be the sexiest woman on the planet if I wore it, I couldn't turn him down!" The crying turned to sobbing. "Please Matt forgive me it won't be long and I'll be back in your arms just a little longer."

Still angry, I spoke. "Let me calm down before you call me again you may as well have put a knife in my heart then twisted it" I believe you but it still hurts beyond anything I thought would be humanly sufferable." The crying ramped up and she hung up on me.

A couple of days later I received a message on my phone - Lance is going back tomorrow. He wasn't due to go back for another week but figured where he had wangled the extra time, it could also play out the other day. I could feel the sickness, horror and hate welling up inside me with the thoughts of their pending physical connection before he left. The thoughts were shattered when the Station Commander wanted to see me.

We sat in his office and he made it clear that he couldn't tolerate one of the Teams having some disruption festering inside it, but we were all family so to speak and we can help each other all I had to do was ask and whatever support was needed he would move heaven & earth to provide it. I thanked him and said it was personal and I would make every effort to keep work and my personal side separate and apologised that he had to speak to me about it. He smiled at me sympathetically then told me that he wouldn't put my or my Team's welfare at risk, this was a warning shot to sort it out or he would step in and take appropriate actions to rectify the situation.

In some ways I needed that, a warning shot across my bow to wake up and smell the roses. Not being with Ann felt like it was killing me from the inside out, I needed to tell her and at that point we walked away from that crossroads together or down separate roads.

A few days later she called me. Lance had gone and she wanted to meet me, we agreed to meet at the pub close to the club where we went before. My voice still simmered with anger, hers with remorse. Later that evening I walked in and saw her sitting at the same table we had been at before. She sat in a short red and black patterned skirt. Legs clad in black nylons and a silky grey blouse. She looked over at me nervously biting her lower lips and as I took each step towards her I could feel my anger starting to subside. When I sat down and looked at her beautiful face I felt exactly like the time I first saw her almost a year ago.

She put her hands out across the table, I reached across and held her hands. As she touched the one that had punched the mirror she looked down at it for a few seconds then looked back looking deep into my soul. "Why Matt, that was so stupid."

1...345678