Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Matt, what's gone on? You seem on edge since you were last here...and what's with your physical appearance? It's like you're trying to hide from somebody!"

She asked the question with a smile on her face as if joking but, her undertone was probing at him. Matt looked at her as if caught unawares.

I'm not trying to hide. Why on earth would you say that?"

"Well for starters, you've started to grow a beard and you shaved your head so it's now stubble. Pretty drastic steps. You also seem a bit distant, do I bore you?"

Matt smiled with a small laugh, he reached his hands across the table and held Sandra's.

"No, you don't bore me at all. I'm sorry, there's a lot going on. I've had trouble with my tenants back in Bournemouth not paying the rent and trying to get them out. As for the look, I thought I'd try a new look, one of the boys on the Watch said I was starting to thin out at the back so, I decided to try the bald look. I thought you'd like the Jason Statham look!"

It seemed all lies and Sandra wasn't convinced it was true but, she didn't know him well enough to be sure. If it was lies, what was he trying to hide? She would be on her guard. Her last boyfriend had played behind her back and she wasn't going to fall for any of that shit again.

By the time they hit the Casino, the tempo seemed to normalise. Matt did seem to look and act more relaxed. They finally came away smiling at ten pm, a couple of hundred pounds up. They headed to the nightclub, joined the short VIP queue and were soon inside being directed to the VIP area.

"The VIP area was shaped as a three-tiered quadrant section with a single, large, roped off section at the top. The lower two levels were classed as gold and silver with the bulk of the middle tier assigned to the stag and hen parties with a few smaller booths and tables. The lowest section was simply tables and chairs to allow them to be laid out depending on the size of each group. Matt had gone in as early as possible, as his intention was to sit as far from the top section as they could. Hopefully, he'd be able to observe and determine if Tanya was actually being coerced into the situation.

Unlike the last time, there were four waitresses to take orders. During the last visit there were only two, the club had apologies to the group as it was due to a COVID outbreak amongst the staff, leaving them short staffed. Sandra took stock of the club and was enthralled by it. She looked across at one of the paid male dancers, writhing around seductively on a raised portion, off to the side of the middle section and just above one of the club dancefloors.

She looked at Matt, he seemed nervous and slightly fidgety. She was trying to think of a way to snap him back into the room.

"Are you sure you want to be here?"

"Sorry, you're right. We're here to enjoy ourselves, shall we?"

He got up, took Sandra's hand and headed to the dancefloor for several songs.

Thirty minutes and they were back at the table for a drink and rest. Matt noted the very top section was still empty of people. Around ten minutes later, a man, woman and a large bouncer walked through, heading for the top section. As they walked up, the majority of those close by stared at them as they walked up to the top tier. Mickey was dressed in a three-piece distinct marine blue check suit. His usual collection of large gold rings were reflecting in the nightclub's lighting.

Tammi wore an extremely short, sequined, black backless, halter bodycon dress with two sections that split from just above her navel to barely cover each breast before disappearing around her neck. The material was stretched taut over her body which swayed back and forth as she descended the stairs to their private area.

"Oh my god Matt did you see that woman! That dress stuck to her skin like it was glued on. And did you see the tattoos running up her legs? She's seriously hot, shit even I'd do her! I'm not surprised she's with that guy, he looked like he meant business. Do you think they're the owners?"

"I guess so, they've a bouncer standing, stopping anyone getting to them."

They sat drinking and Sandra kept looking up, admiring Tammi, thinking she wouldn't have the guts to have such bold and brash tattoos but, was envious that she could pull off such a hot, scant piece of clothing with the air of confidence she seemed to have. If Sandra was looking up with what was actually a hint of jealousy, Matt was looking for signs that she was coerced or here against her will but, nothing could be further from the truth. They were joined by another couple and the two women began chatting, Tanya was even laughing. Matt had seen enough to relay back to Graham she was ok and that he really couldn't care less. Beyond the next couple hours of being in the club, he had no desire to cross paths with Tanya ever again.

Matt and Sandra continued to alternate between dancing and resting back at their table. They were on the verge of leaving the club to call it a night and were walking back to their table to finish their drinks. Matt heard a familiar voice, with a hint of an Australian accent, behind him that made the hairs on his neck stand up.

"Thought it was you I spied earlier mate, bit late to the party but hell, glad you made it."

Matt's heart started to race and he felt adrenaline surge through his body. He turned slightly to look at the man he knew as Mr. Jones, who was waving up towards the top section of the VIP area. Catching Mickey's attention, Lucas pointed at Matt but, Mickey didn't recognise him or Sandra, so he beckoned the three of them up.

"Looks like you've just been elevated to the top tier, c'mon let's go thank our gracious host!"

Sandra wasn't sure what was going on thinking, perhaps Matt and this guy had met when Matt was at the stag do. What she did latch onto was that they were going up to join the owner and friends which would elevate their status. As they walked up with Lucas Jones, she enjoyed the envious looks from the other VIP guests.

"Well, well, what a surprise. Couldn't get enough of the place, eh? Like the new haircut by the way. Is it the place though...? Maybe it's not the place..."

Mickey's opening line was spoken with an inviting tone but Matt knew it was completely fake. He could see Mickey's mind whirling, then Mickey stopped mid thought and looked almost frozen to the spot. Matt glanced at Tanya who sat shocked and wide-eyed staring at Matt.

"No, I don't think it's the place, it's..."

Then Mickey started laughing uncontrollably, bending slightly and slapping his thighs with his hands, whilst everyone looked at him trying to figure out what was so damned funny. After a couple of minutes, he stopped laughing, wiped a tear from an eye, and moved across to Matt, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"I think some introductions are in order don't you. What's your name beautiful?"

Mickey was looking at Sandra.

"Oh, I'm Sandra. Matt brought me here as a romantic treat."

"Mickey laughed again, shaking his head as he did so.

"Ooooohhhh Sandra, I think your boyfriend is treating you a little like a mushroom here, keeping you in the dark."

Mickey turned to the others in the VIP area and introduced Tammi, his sister, brother-in-law and Lucas Jones. He then pulled Matt into him before his next statement.

"Everyone, this here is Matt. He's Tammi's ex-boyfriend from a few years back. And by that, I mean that boyfriend!"

With the exception of Sandra, Tanya and Matt, everyone was laughing. Sandra, with a look of anger as her eyes, glared back at Matt. He stood glaring at Tanya, whose eyes were trying to focus on nothing of any relevance.

"This is priceless. God, why ain't we on that show on TV where you get money from something funny being recorded."

He beckoned a waitress over and told her to go and grab a bottle of champagne and told Sandra to sit and join them.

"Lucas, can you look after Sandra for me, I've ordered the good stuff so make sure this pretty little thing gets to enjoy the hospitality. Go show her how a real man dances! I'm going to have a chat with Tammi and Matt in the offices."

With that he turned and spoke to the bodyguard who spoke into his radio and two more bodyguards arrived who then accompanied Mickey, Matt and Tammi to his offices. The main office was large with a meeting table plus some sofas around a large informal coffee table. All throughout, Matt and Tanya didn't speak, although Matt caught several worried glances cast his way. Mickey clicked his fingers and pointed at one of the chairs at the desk. A bodyguard retrieved it and moved it to behind Matt. Mickey motioned for Matt to sit but he refused so, the bodyguards forcibly pushed him down into the seat and held him there. Mickey went and retrieved some cable ties from a desk drawer and fastened Matt's wrist to the chair. He then whispered to one of the bodyguards who left the room.

Mickey turned to Tammi who stood motionless, fear evident on her face, as she was trying to process where this was going. Wherever it was, it was going to be bad. There was a risk that Matt could reveal their true relationship and she was working on how to play it in her mind.

"You, you lied to me when I asked you if you knew this cunt here and you said no. That obviously ain't right and I know who he is. I'm going to punish you Tammi, for that mistake, but not today...but, I'm gonna give Matt a lesson on ownership and regarding mongrels, who shouldn't come into the big bad dog's yard and start sniffing around his bitch. So first off, let's make sure he understands who owns you...strip!"

Mickey glared at her, the lines on his face showed the level of anger that raged inside him.

"Please Mickey, it was a long time ago, let him go, he di..."

Quick as a flash, Mickey pulled a knife, tucked into the back of his trousers and held it against Matt's neck...enough to draw blood.

"It wasn't a request. If you want to even give this cunt a faint hope of surviving the night...NOW!"

The tears started flowing down her face as she stripped out of the few clothes she wore. Mickey pushed her so she was less than two feet away from Matt. Tears formed in Matt's eyes but, he wasn't going to give either of them the satisfaction of seeing them fall from his eyes. Mickey moved behind Tammi and looked over her shoulder at Matt who was looking away. Mickey told the bodyguard to hold Matt's head so he could look at them. Matt shut his eyes.

"Cunt, open those eyes, otherwise I'll cut 'em out...and you bitch, keep looking straight at him."

Matt opened his eyes and Mickey smirked at him as he reached out to grip the two large gold rings that pierced Tammi's nipples. He pulled them about so Matt could see the discomfort on her face.

"I thought Tammi was nearly perfect when I met her but, once I saw the pathetic little marker she had, I realised that it was time to go bigger, badder and better. These tits cost fifteen grand and they now look magnificent when she bounces up and down on my cock. I can assure you, she loves it, as you're gonna find out."

Mickey let go and slid a hand down her back, bringing it up to stick two fingers in her dry pussy and wiggled them around. With his thumb he flicked her gold clit ring making sure Matt could see it.

"Another mod, she fucking loves it when she's got all of me inside her and it grinds away making her cum hard. Did you ever make her cum hard Matt? Nah...I doubt it."

"And why, look here, what does this say in big letters over her pussy? Property of Mickey...oh no, what happened to your little wimpy mark?"

"It's fucking gone. A nasty lil' stain that needed to go. Now you are gonna pay a price for daring to step in my club to spy on my property. At the moment, I'm tempted to kill you and dump you out at sea. You'd be shocked, how easy it is to do that. Surprising how many blind drunk twats fall over the pier and drown!"

Tammi spoke up.

"Please Mickey, I'm sorry, let him go. I should have said I knew him the first time but, it was just a fluke that we bumped into each other. You know you're the only one for me, I know I belong to you."

At that point the other bodyguard returned with a bottle of Sailor Jerry, an 80 percent proof spirit. Mickey nodded at the bodyguard who unscrewed the cap then pinched Matt's nose. Matt tried to move his head but it was held tight and eventually he had to open his mouth to breath. As he took in a large gulp of air the neck of the bottle was pushed as far into his mouth as it would go as the bottle gurgled most of the contents heading down into Matt's stomach. He coughed and spluttered until the bottle was empty and he now had between half and three quarters of the bottle's contents in his stomach.

"Right bitch, get dressed. We've left our guest out there so, time to leave this cunt to stew a bit."

Mickey moved over to Matt and lowered his head down so he could whisper into Matt's ear.

"I should charge you extra for tonight, I'm lying on a special cabaret act for you and you've got the best seat in the house."

He stepped away laughing, pushing Tammi back towards the club. She wanted to look back but, knew it would be a foolish move. It worried her as to Mickey's plans and she would try and speak to Lucas to see if he could somehow intervene.

Back in the club, they were all sitting in the VIP area except for Sandra.

"Where is she Lucas?"

I palmed her off with Eduardo, he was due a break from the pedestal so I told him to dance with her as dirtily as he can. I think he was grateful to actually get to grind it out rather than gyrate all night up on his own."

Mickey looked down to see her in the arms of one of his professional dancers and smiled.

"I trust you made sure she's had a 'good' drink?"

Yep, in about an hour she'll be ready to shag anything that's got a pulse."

They both laughed. Mickey had left one of the bodyguards with Matt. He sent the other back with instructions to move two sofas to sit in front of Matt, around five feet away. He then turned and whispered in Lucas' ear and they both started laughing heartily. Tammi looked at them and realised that Lucas was never going to help and was going to be part of the problem. She sat dejected awaiting the inevitable.

Matt's brain desperately tried to process the sounds, it sounded like people fucking, but he wasn't sure why. He lifted his head from his chest and the smell of vomit breached his nostrils making him heave. He went to move his hands but found they were bound to a chair and then he remembered where he was. With the world spinning he tried to focus on where the sounds were coming from, which seemed to be directly in front of him. As the hazy world came into focus and his brain figured out what was happening, he started to heave and vomit again at the sight in front of him. Sitting on one sofa, Tanya sat facing him, bouncing up and down on Mickey's lap, his cock buried deep in her pussy. Her heavy tits bounced up and down as Mickey's hands reached around pulling yet again on her nipple rings. Even though he could barely focus on the world that was spinning, he could see the tears streaming down her face. He lowered his head to have it forcibly lifted and turned towards the right.

On the Sofa, Sandra was frantically bouncing up and down on a man. The man's hands were on her waist, helping her keep up the frantic pace. He was also lifting her a considerable distance so Matt could see his large cock almost exit her body before vanishing back inside her. He could actually see her lower stomach skin distend where the cock was so deep. He heaved again as more vomit spewed down his front but, this time accompanied by a steady flow of tears. With a slur he spoke;

"Please stop, this doesn't involve Sandra, let her go."

"Stupid cunt, should have thought about that before you used her to get close to Tammi. Anyway, look at her face, I think she's getting off on having a real cock inside her!"

A few minutes later Sandra shuddered and Lucas held her down tight as he came hard inside her. Either the alcohol or pain of the scene playing out caused Matt to pass out again but this time, one of the bodyguards tipped an ice bucket over his head to keep him as focused as a severely drunk could be kept. They kept lifting and holding his head watching as the two men's cocks plundered the women that were once his.

After a while, the women were made to dismount and knelt in front of Mickey and Lucas. Although Matt couldn't see the detail, their heads were bobbing up and down accompanied with the horrible sounds of retching and the glugging of extreme fellatio being performed. It looked as if Sandra's head was being held tightly whilst an extremely large cock was being forced into her but, it quickly faded away. This went on for a while before he passed out, regardless of further ice thrown over him. Like a horrible nightmare, his brain could still process the sounds from the two blow jobs, which rolled around his alcohol addled mind until he either blanked it all out or his brain simply concentrated on staying alive.

He woke up feeling cold with the smell of salty sea air that you get when near the coast. Rolling over, he found himself in a car park, behind some shops, against a bin and pile of refuse black bags. He managed to stand up and stood unsteadily, sweating and feeling clammy from the acute alcohol poisoning. He found his wallet but no phone and started to stagger back towards the hotel. It was four am. At the hotel he had no key card and it took a few minutes for the night duty manager to be convinced he was a guest and issued him a new key card. Entering the room, he expected to find Sandra. She wasn't there. A minute later he found all her belongings and case were gone so, she had checked out. He went back down to the desk and asked the duty manager if a young blonde woman had checked out in the last couple of hours and he confirmed she had checked out with a man. Matt assumed it was Mr. Jones. Despite his condition, he was filled with rage and hatred. Back in the room, he showered and flopped onto the bed quickly drifting off into a heavy sleep.

He was awoken by knocking on the door, he had slept until past checking out time. He opened the door and apologised, asking for ten minutes to pack and be out of the room. He left the hotel and walked into town to buy some paracetamol and grab some coffee. Before he did that, he located a shop that sold second-hand tech stuff and bought a second-hand smartphone that was fully charged plus, a pay as you go SIM card. Over a cup of coffee, he enabled the phone and downloaded the backup data from his cloud. He rang Sandra, but it went straight to answerphone. He decided not to leave a message and just continue to ring until she answered.

He got a train back into London and then made his way to his unofficial apartment and rang Graham with the phone he used solely to contact him. He explained what had happened and that Tanya was, as far as he was concerned, there of her own free will and he never, ever wanted to see her again or have anyone mention her name. He promised Graham he would stay in touch, simply as a friend.

Later in the evening, he went to Sandra's apartment and rang the bell. She answered the door with a cut lip and a hoarse voice that was barely audible. The tears started flowing from her eyes as she partially closed the door to speak from behind it.

"I fucking hate you, you bastard! I see why you were so off with me, I was just a cover to try and get close to your ex. Well, you can fuck off Matt! Look at me, I ended up fucking that that sidekick who got carried away. He brought me back here and...and..."

She started crying, Matt tried to open the door to comfort her.

"Don't you fucking dare come near me, this is all your fault. He said if I go to the Police I'm dead. I looked up who owed that club. For fuck sakes, do you realise who you've mixed me up with! Just fucking stay away from me, I wish I'd never set eyes on you, just fuck off!"