Action, Reaction and Consequences Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lucas arrived back in England, he sought Mickey out and sat in the night club office. He pushed his iPad across to Mickey, with a classified file, showing the profile for an ex-SAS soldier.

"What's special about him Lukas?"

Lucas took the iPad back and pulled up a recent photograph. It showed the man in the photo and Matt sparring in a gym, plus a picture of his Fire Brigade ID when he checked in during the stag weekend. Mickey now sat up, as anger flashed across his face.

"The guy supposedly works with Matt but, my guess is he's an MI5 plant and he has been put into the Fire Service to enlist Matt, in the hope they can turn Tammi."

Mickey went puce, got up and paced around his office.

"I think that's why they came here. First together then, Matt trying to get to Tammi when we caught him out. I've had the boys scan through the video footage and using that Chinese retina scanning software, I think they are the only two attempts they've tried here. I do suggest you keep Tammi on a really tight leash though."

"I've heard enough Lucas, I want you to make this problem go away... Permanently."

They spent the next couple of hours discussing the problem and making a plan that they could execute. At the end, they both chuckled then, set the wheels in motion. Mickey was unaware of a conversation that took place between Lucas and Mr. Smith. Mr. Jones provided security footage from the club to persuade Mr. Smith that they were trying to establish a link with Tanya, possibly on behalf of another Government arm.

Mr. Smith could now correlate the discrete enquiries being made, within the secret realm of the Government, back to Mark and most likely, Matt. He sanctioned that Mr. Jones was now to deal with the problem. Lucas could almost taste the revenge he was about to unload on Matt.

Three weeks later, Matt's Watch were called out to a fire in a derelict Victorian era large shop, come warehouse. The initial summary showed it had been unused for a few years and was basically an empty shell but, had been known to be used by drug users and vagrants. The fire was up on the uppermost fourth floor so, whilst the fire was being tackled, others went inside the building to check for any occupants. Mark and Matt had been given the second floor to inspect.

They were about five minutes into searching the building when two figures, in a stolen BMW a few hundred yards away, were looking at several live camera feeds from within the derelict building. Satisfied that the men in the building were sufficiently inside for maximum effect, Mickey dialled a number on a burner mobile phone. There was a huge flash, bang and the ground shook momentarily as a huge cloud spread quickly from the building or actually, from where the building once stood. A small mushroom cloud rose from the pile of timber and masonry that was once a short row of buildings.

As the dust settled, the buildings were gone. Somewhere in all the rubble was Blue Watch.