Actions and Consequences Pt. 05

Story Info
Anna gets ahead of her problems.
4.7k words
3.93
9.4k
5
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at the screen as it was another request from Frederick. It had been a full two months now that I had a one on one video chat with him, and yet he couldn't take the hint. I was sticking to my rule, no married men. It was on my profile, I wouldn't meet, or video with anyone I suspected was married.

Sometimes one would fall through the cracks, but it was easy to tell after they got one on one with me. Usually, a ring would give it away or the slight look away as if to make sure no one was watching.

The biggest surprise to me was the amount I was making. It had started off slowly, but now it had sped up. With many social media sites directing followers to my paysites, it had become a full-time job of posting pictures and videos. Some of the tasteful ones made it to my free social sites, which was a tease for my more risque photos, which then teased them to my topless pictures and videos.

The other thing that amazed me was the amount some of these men would pay to get pictures and videos dedicated to them. I had many requests to get dressed in costumes. A favorite of many was the Velma character from the cartoon Scooby-Doo. It was my second most downloaded video. All I did was dress in the Orange Sweater and red skirt with heels and said the simple line while bending over showing my underwear. There were other videos of me dressed like Velma solving a mystery and pretending to fuck the perp so that he could getaway. Of course, I didn't fuck anyone, but I made the motions and the moans the camera pointing to my boobs bouncing back and forth.

My wardrobe had been filled with different costumes, varying from Cartoons, Anime, and Comics. My favorite was the Black Cat from Spiderman. The tight black leather that showed off my huge boobs and wearing a white wig. It was my top download. Sliding my toy dildo down the front of my top as I tit-fucked my big boobs.

"Okay guys," I said as I waved goodbye to my followers. I had just finished one of the messy shows that I did every Thursday. I used my squirting dildo to tit fuck myself and ended with it shooting its fake cum through my cleavage. "I got to go clean up," I smiled as I turned the camera off.

As usual, I had cleaned up on the coins. It was amazing how much they racked up, I would have thought they would get tired of seeing me topless. Most of them had asked for full-frontal nudity which I had told them was not on the table. Most of my videos and cam shows were off my top or my ass in boy shorts, short shorts, or thongs.

"Come on," I read the private message. I shook my head. It was Frederick again.

"Begging doesn't look good on a grown man," I replied. My memory of him being the dominant man that had fucked my brains out and changed my life was ruined. He had begged, changed his online name, and was always the highest tipper in any of my shows.

"You were doing the begging before, we could do it again," the next message.

"I am going to clean up, then go to bed," I replied.

I turned off the computer and headed for the bathroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"Another costume came for you," Will said as I entered my postal center.

"You're joking," I sighed as I emptied my box. It was full of the usual fan mail which was always chock full of either dick pictures, or pictures of men trying to get me to fall for them. Once in a while, there was a hate mail from someone's wife or husband.

"Nope," Will said as he picked up a huge box.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know," Will said with a smile on his face.

Will was the son of the owner of this small postal center. If he weren't so young, I would be all over him. He was a handsome young man with a brilliant personality. "Liar," I said, shaking my head as I looked at the box. "You peeked at the last two, I bet you peeked this time."

"I hope you have a blonde wig," Will smiled.

"Not another fucking anime character?" I said as I opened the box.

"Yup," Will nodded.

I shrugged and looked at the note. It came with a request and how much they were willing to pay for me to wear this stupid costume.

"That much, huh?" Will asked.

"Yup," I nodded. Will was one of my moderators for my cam shows. He loved seeing my chest, and even now, he was staring at them.

"Up here," I said as I looked at him. "You can see them later."

"Of course," Will said.

Lucky his father didn't know his twenty-year-old son was using his computer to watch me topless.

I showed him the request and told him to get me all the information I needed to know. As usual, he nodded. I usually sent him a few pictures that no one else understood, just to pay him for all the things he did for me.

"I will send it to your email," Will said as he took the note.

"Thank you," I said as I left.

As usual, with everything going right, something was bound to go wrong. I had finally given Timothy what he wanted, permission to leave the state. Jacob had shown me the school as well as the area they would be going to, it was terrific. They would have more opportunities there than they would if they stayed.

Today would be the day they were going to fly away. Timothy had promised that he would bring them back home every holiday.

"I will miss you," I said as I hugged Jacob outside the terminal. Their plane was about to board.

Both of the girls rushed me, and I hugged them tightly. They both started crying and talking at the same time, trying to apologize to me.

"No, no," I said as I took to my knees. "Mom did the bad thing, I am just glad you two are talking to me," I said through tear-filled eyes. "I am proud of all of you for sticking with your Dad, it was the right thing to do," I said, looking at the three of them. "I want daily updates, I have you all on my phone and all the apps you told me to get, so send all the pictures and all the videos you want."

Timothy nodded. "I will make sure of it," he said as he looked back at the gate.

I nodded. "Go on," I said, standing up. "Be good and call me when you get there."

I watched them go through the gate and onto the plane. The pit of stomach dropped as I watched the plane back away from then slowly roll away.

The only good thing that came out of them moving was Timothy had given me the keys to the house. I would finally be able to move away from the rat-infested apartment I had called home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So, this is the suburbs?" Chris asked as he and the others started unpacking the small amount of furniture I decided to bring with me.

Timothy had shipped most of the furniture to his new place.

"Yes," I said as I looked at my old neighborhood.

The others laughed as they watched one of my neighbors pouring green pellets onto his grass. "What is he doing?" Leon asked. "Feeding the grass?"

I shook my head and opened the door to my house. I loved the fresh smell of a freshly cleaned house. Timothy must have had a professional cleaning service clean up. He knew I loved the scent.

"Just put the bed in the bedroom upstairs and sofa anywhere," I said as I walked in.

It didn't take them long to get everything into the house. They looked around the house as I stood in the middle of my old bedroom.

"We are done," Leon said.

"Thanks," I said as I pushed old memories away. "I will be right down."

The five of them stood in the kitchen, drinking their beers. "Enjoying yourselves," I laughed as I reached across and grabbed one of them.

"Thought we would help you christen the place," Dru said as he looked at me.

"Oh, really?" I asked, looking back at them. "What did you have in mind?" I asked as I cracked open the beer can.

The five of them looked at each other. "Come on," I said with a smile. "Something must be brewing between the five of you?"

"Well, you know there is another way for you to pay us?" Tony said as he licked his lips, staring at me standing in front of them in my black sweater and black skirt with thigh-high boots.

"I am interested, so far," I said as I bent over putting my chest on the tall kitchen island. Immediately they stared at my chest. "I like to save money."

"You could use that ass of yours," Leon said as he stared over my head at my ass.

I looked back at my ass. "Only my ass?" I teased.

Immediately they surrounded me as I stood up. Five pairs of hands began to squeeze my ass, my chest, and my stomach. I knew it would be a matter of time before they would push past my defenses and get me to do what they wanted.

Dru was the first to kiss me on the lips. I pushed him off. "Just fun," I said, shaking my head. "After this we say goodbye, and that's it, right?" I said, laying down my rules.

"Oh, you think you can deal with all of us and not want more," Chris said.

"The next rule is if you cum before me, you have to leave the house," I smiled.

"This bitch thinks she is the Queen or some shit," Leon said as he groped my chest.

"Those are the rules, you can agree to them, or I can give you the money," I said with a shrug.

The five of them looked at each other. "If you cum first?" Dru asked.

"You can have your way with me all night," I smiled.

They all smiled at each other. "Only takes one," I smiled.

My sweater got pulled off my body. "Damn!" Devon said, wrapping his small hands over my large breasts.

"Poor guy," I smiled. "They are bigger than your head."

"Shut up," Chris said as he pushed me down to my knees. All of them pulled down their pants and shoved their dicks into my face. Dru's was the first to get into my mouth.

"Damn," Dru said as he grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. "This bitch can suck a fucking cock!"

One of them managed to get my bra off. I felt a dick pushing against my chest as one of them was trying to contort my body so that he could tit fuck me. I moaned loudly as I was pushed forward, and my skirt yanked above my waist.

"She's fucking wet as fuck," Tony said as he pushed a finger into me.

"Thinking about the money I am going to save," I said, pulling my head off of Dru's dick.

"I said shut up," Chris said, grabbing my head forcibly and shoving his dick into my mouth. While Dru had calmly fucked my mouth. Chris grabbed my head with both hands and fucked my mouth hard, that's when I felt it. Tony shoved his cock inside of me.

"She's fucking tight!" Tony said as he began to fuck me from behind.

"Not after we are done with her," Devon said as he still played with my tits.

"I wouldn't be sure of that," I said as I pulled my face away from Chris's dick. Out of all five of them, Leon had the thicker and longest dick. Which was not even close to what I wanted after being with someone like Frederick.

Dru took his turn as he grabbed my face. Dru and Chris took turns face fucking me while Tony hammered me from behind. Leon took my hand and wrapped it around his cock.

"Guys," I said, stopping them. "For wanting to fuck me for so long, you guys are awkward!" I laughed.

"Get on the floor," I ordered Chris.

I straddled him and lowered myself onto him. There went my rule of no married men. But this was something I wanted before I made up that rule. I bent forward lowering slightly. I grabbed Devon's tiny body and pulled him toward me. I held my tits up for him as he pushed them between my tits.

Tony took the hint as he pushed his dick up to my ass. I gritted my teeth slightly as I felt his dick enter me.

"Much better," I said as I wrapped my mouth around Dru's dick then Leon's back and forth I went as they all fucked me.

I hadn't done anal since the first year of our marriage, and now I had two dicks deep inside of me. I felt Devon's body shiver as he came between my tits.

"First one, out," I smiled.

"Fuck!" Devon said as he picked up his pants and his shirt.

"We got you," Leon said as he shoved his cock down my throat.

I started to bounce my ass harder and faster back onto Tony and Chris. I knew Chris would be the next one his face twisted as he shot his cum deep inside me.

"You're out," I said as I slowly got off of him.

"Fuck you," Chris said as he gave me the finger as he walked out.

I laughed.

"My turn," Leon said as he pushed me back.

I sunk down on Tony's thick cock as it entered my ass from behind. I began riding him reverse cowgirl as Leon entered me from the front. Both of them started to fuck me hard. I was barely keeping myself from cumming. I was on edge.

"Fuck," Tony said as he shot his cum into my ass. "Don't say it!"

Leon let me up as Tony left. Leaving me with Dru and Leon. I knew Dru would be the last one as he had not fucked me yet.

I lay down on the floor with my legs spread. Leon entered me again. This time he fingered me and played with my clit as he fucked me. Dru came over my head and placed his dick between my tits. I held them tightly as he reversed tit fucked me. I started to lick and play with his ass, as it was close to my face. I knew it would drive him over the edge.

It didn't take long for Leon to shoot his cum into me. Within seconds afterward, Dru shot his cum through my tits and onto my stomach.

"Tell the others, it was fun," I smiled as I watched them leave.

I closed and locked the door. Cum was leaking down my chest and legs. I watched them get into the truck and drive away.

"Too bad," I said, shaking my head. If they had a pair of balls between them, they could have come back in, and I would have let them do it all over again and again.

I gingerly walked up the stairs towards my bathroom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With the money I saved from not paying the guys and not having to pay rent anymore, I turned Timothy's man cave in the basement into my video room, complete with a walking closet for all the costumes and outfits.

Will sent me the email for the request. "Holy crap," I said, reading it.

There was no way I was going to do everything he wanted, especially after the events of yesterday. My legs and knees still felt sore. I never knew every muscle could ache the way it felt now. If the guys could see me now, they would laugh knowing they had beaten my body.

I sent the sender of the request a reply letting them know I would complete their request tomorrow. Today was supposed to be another one of my cam shows. I still felt tired from the move, the gangbang, and my kids leaving.

I wrote a small notification letting everyone know that I was canceling the cam show due to personal reasons. I made sure to post it on all of my sites and then headed to my bedroom. Last night I had slept like a log, tonight I knew it would be the same.

I woke up to my phone, buzzing on the night table. It was from a number I didn't recognize, I let it go and laid my head back down. Whoever it was would have to wait until I was ready to face the world again.

It vibrated letting me know I had a voicemail. "I am already up," I shrugged.

It was from a modeling company. They wanted me to join there company, it wasn't the first time I had been contacted by an online company trying to recruit busty models. I was about to delete it when I remembered the name from somewhere. I played it over and over again, and each time I remembered seeing or hearing the name.

I got out of bed and went onto one of my cam sites. I was looking for one of the other busty cam girls that used to be on the site. I found her quickly, like me, she had put her bra size in her name. "There you are," I said as I looked at her profile. She had taken down all of her content, her last notification had told all of her fans that she had joined a company and they were taking care of all her content and distribution.

I clicked on the website name, and there was more information. It was exactly as it was on my voicemail. I decided to email them back and let them know I was interested. "Maybe it will be good for me," I shrugged as I went back to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Glad that is over," I said, pulling off the blonde wig.

Will laughed at me. "It looked good," he said with an evil grin.

"Of course you would say that," I shook my head.

I hated doing anime voices as well as their facial expressions, but most of the requests either wanted comics or anime. The pay was good, so I continued to do it. "Make a cut for him and then send it," I said as I walked up the stairs.

"I know," Will said, shaking his head.

Will did it all for me, the watermarks, the handling of most of my social sites as well as cutting videos to thirty seconds and posting them online with a link to the paysite. This time he would cut it down and send it to the person requesting the video, to get the rest they would have to pay the agreed amount.

I got a drink from the kitchen and was about to look for something to eat when my phone rang. It was the same number from last night.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello, is this Amanda?" the person asked.

"Well, it isn't my legal name," I replied.

"That's okay," she said. "I am one of the agents for my company," the lady said as she introduced herself as Michelle. She went into a full detailed description of what she did and what the company did for online models and cam girls.

She had peaked my interests. No longer would I be the one that would have to advertise me. They would take care of all of it. From the taking of the pictures to putting the images on the correct websites.

"What about requests and commissions?" Michelle asked. "Are you okay with doing them?"

"They are okay, I guess," I shrugged.

"We will screen them, and only give you the ones you like, if you don't like it, you won't have to do it," Michelle said.

"I like that," I nodded.

"You have already met one of the photographers that we use," Michelle stated.

"Charlie?" I asked.

"Yes," Michelle responded. "Does it sound interesting?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Good," Michelle chimed. "I will send you the online application, you fill it out, and we will look it over, and we can handle everything from there."

"That easy, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, that easy," Michelle replied.

As soon as I started the application, I realized it wouldn't be that easy. There was a ton of questions, the paperwork they needed me to scan and attach. As well as the list of sites I had pictures or videos on. The process was going to take much longer than I thought. Thankfully I had Will to help me. It took much longer than I had planned, and by the time I had reached the halfway mark of the application, I had enough of staring at the screen.

"I can do the rest tomorrow," I said, looking at Will who was just as tired as I was, he nodded his agreement and walked towards the door.

"Don't forget you told everyone you would do a show tonight, since you didn't go on last night," Will said as he closed the door.

"Damn it," I said, looking at the time. "I could do a quick hour," I shrugged.

I got all dolled up complete with makeup and a low cut top. As I turned on my camera and aimed it down at my chest, I started to get into character.

Instantly the chatroom filled up. Most of them were the usual crowd, I saw Frederick's username pop in and knew I would get my daily quota. Within the first few minutes, the typical questions were asked, after that, I told them about my lazy day, and the stupid request. Once in a while, I pulled on my top suggesting that I was going to take it off.

I was waiting for the right amount which every one of my usual people knew, they were counting on the new people to spend their coins. The moment the mark was met and the sound chimed, I took it off and went back to talking. I could tell the new people from the regulars, they always had the same questions. Which most of the regulars answered for me.

Frederick had sent me four requests to go private with him. I had no intention of going private tonight. I wanted to get this show done, then go to bed.

12