Actions and Consequences Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much do we have to get to for the bra to come off?" one of the newcomers asked.

One of the regulars answered, and instantly the newcomer paid it. Once I saw the marker turn and the sound chimed, I reached behind and unclasped my bra, letting it slowly fall off of me.

Instantly the barrage of questions came, my favorite was why I was single, and if I were with them, I wouldn't be doing the shows. I ignored them, of course. I knew why I was single, if I had someone in my life that I was serious about, I wouldn't be doing any of these things.

I kept teasing them for a few by lifting and playing with my breasts to putting my arm between them, which was always a big hit. The moment the hour had passed, I told them all that I had other things to do. I quickly signed off and promised more time for the ones that asked for it at a later date.

"Finally," I said as I sat back in my chair. I felt exhausted, even though I had stayed home all day.

I receive a text. "Nice show," it was from Timothy.

I was shocked. "One of the new guys?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I figured I would pop in and give some support," he responded.

"Thank you, it was much appreciated," I replied as I got out of my chair. By the time I got upstairs and into the bathtub, we had gone from texting to him going to call me.

"Well?" I asked as I picked up the phone.

"Well, what?" Timothy replied.

"You didn't answer," I said with a smile on my face. We hadn't flirted with each other in years.

"Yes," Timothy said as he answered my question. "I did like your show."

"Good," I nodded as I sunk even further into the tub filled with bubbles.

"They look bigger than I remember," Timothy said.

"Well," I said as I squeezed one of my boobs. "You always said if you were to get divorced, you would find someone smaller, in the boob department."

"Yes," Timothy said. His voice had changed. "Natalie is much smaller."

Great, the mood had changed. There was the awkward silence as we both realized we were no longer together, and he had moved on. "Where is she?" I asked.

"She is working tonight, she found a job at the hospital," Timothy answered.

"That's good," I said as I cleared my throat.

"Yes, it is," Timothy said as I could tell he was regretting contacting me.

"Give the kids a hug for me," I said, trying to be the better person.

"Of course," Timothy said. "I did enjoy your show."

"I know," I said as I hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Finished," I said as the percentage completed on the screen said a hundred percent. I had finished the application. It was annoying, but I guess they had to cover all the bases. Some of the questions were very personal, ranging from dress size to the last time I had sex with the opposite sex. There were also questions about porn.

I knew some of their clients were porn actors, answering some of the questions made me think about if I would be interested in eventually doing porn. At the moment, I was torn. A part of me was interested the other part was reluctant to be fully nude and fucked in front of a camera, then having millions of people watch it.

I wasn't the thin, busty type, and even though I knew there were many videos of large women being fucked and a lot of chubby chasers out there that would love to see a big girl like myself getting fucked, there was still a part of me that was happy doing topless.

It took a while before I got a call from Michelle stating that they had approved my application and that they would handle the removal of all my content from the other sites. She walked me through my online portal, where I could sign up for shoots, see my pay stubs, as well as log in to their camera web site. Which I had to say paid more than most of the others.

They also handle moderation of the comments in my cam shows and comments on my videos and photos. So all I had to do was make myself available to them, especially on company advertisement. Since they were still starting out there most significant need was advertising so that they could get more clients. The customer base had its fill of the present roster.

I scrolled through some of the shoots and saw one that was scheduled for next week in Tampa, next to the beach. I hit the sign up button and was immediately emailed a list of things I would need to bring, and what times the shoots were going to be, most of them were early morning and late nights. If I went, I would have to be at all of the shoots. A confirmation button appeared at the bottom after reading everything.

"Why not," I shrugged as I hit the button.

12