Actions and Consequences Pt. 07

Story Info
Anna starts to rethink her decisions.
4.4k words
4.07
9.2k
13
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Flight Eight-ten is now boarding for Houston, Texas," the lady said over the intercom.

"That's me," I said to the guy sitting next to me, for the last hour we had been having a conversation, well, I was holding a conversation with him, he was having a conversation with my cleavage.

"Okay," he said as he sounded disappointed.

"If you join any of those sites, we will talk more," I said as I walked away.

That was how the conversation got started, he thought he had seen me before and well he had, pity he wasn't the type to spend money online, due to his wife and kids. I told him that many of my followers were married men.

He was shocked that married men that took the oath would go online to pay women to strip and play with themselves on camera. I laughed and told him that before I did that, I was broke, now I was heading for my first porn shoot, and I had neither paid for the ticket or the hotel room.

The married man shook his head and said imbeciles, which I couldn't agree more; morally, financially, I loved every single one of those perverts. I recently learned they had up'd the price of many of my videos and pictures, and the morons were still paying.

"Right down there, ma'am," the stewardess said as I boarded.

"Dammit," I said as I looked at who I was going to be seated next to, one of the guys that had been trying to hoard into our conversation.

"Hi," he said as I moved into my seat.

"We meet again," he smiled.

"Yup," I said, trying to be friendly as it was going to be a bit of a flight.

"So," he said, but I grabbed my earbuds and plugged them into my ears.

"Sorry, have to listen to this message," I said.

He shook his head and sank back into the chair. I hated to be like this, but I had just got out of a conversation about the morality of sex workers, I didn't intend on getting into another.

I tried to ignore him as much as possible until he got out his laptop and started typing loudly. He was directly talking to me via his screen. He asked how it was morally acceptable for me to know married men were cheating on their wives with me.

"First," I said out loud. "It's not cheating. If they get their rocks off by me taking my clothes off, then that's on them."

He looked around as if trying to silence me so others couldn't hear. "Second, I didn't stand at the altar and say I would stick by any of them."

I didn't tell him that I had cheated on my husband even after taking that oath, but I didn't expect my husband to get mad at the man that nailed me either. I was the one that made that oath, not him.

The man slammed his laptop and looked at me with a look that could kill, I guess the higher than thou man didn't want people on the plan that he was talking to a cam girl, gone porn actress.

I had men of many creeds that we're married and hiding their activities online from their wives. I couldn't count how many times I had seen, men dash of the camera because someone was coming, or say they couldn't be on long because "she" was in the next room. Then those same men want to turn around and say what we were doing was wrong? Really? Show financial records to their wives. I bet they would be happy to see them buying things for a stranger.

Four times now a different man had bought my bra's, being a MM wasn't cheap. All I had to do was put it on my wish list and bam! It was arriving in my P.O. Box, then there was the women that thought I was a slut and misleading these poor men. That couldn't control themselves. I am sorry that I found something that works for me, that I enjoy doing, and most of us that do this job, have no intention of sleeping with any of those men, they can hit unsubscribe or the little x button at the top of their screen anytime they felt like it. Not once did I ever force anyone to buy me anything.

"I take it we are done?" I said, holding one of my earbuds away from my ear.

"Sure," the man said as he folded his arms. "Slut."

I laughed and put the headphone in my ear. Then it hit me. I quickly reached for his laptop, and there on the home screen was the app for one of the other websites. He reached for it immediately and closed it.

"I am on that one too," I smiled as I shook my head. "Hypocrite."

As if Slut was the worse name I had been called, there hadn't been a word invented that someone hadn't used to describe me or what I was doing. "I hope your mother is proud," was used a few times. My mother would be proud that I was doing something other than leeching off the government as she would say if she were still alive. Never knew my father so could care less what he thought, the three of my children knew, and they had no problems with it. So, bite me, Karen!

I laughed as he shifted back and forth in his seat. "Can I get another seat, if someone is willing to switch?" he asked the stewardess.

"No, but you can if you would like to?" she asked me as I took my earbuds out to say something.

"Sure," I said, standing up.

"We heard his conversation before you came in, and we put one and one together," she said, walking down the row. "You can sit here," she pointed to an empty row.

"Thank you," I nodded.

"Your very welcome, hope you enjoy your flight," she said with a smile.

I ran into people like him online, people that thought their words and opinions mattered. The one thing they all had in common was hiding behind fake names. "User17728 says: You're a slut and should be treated like one." I laughed at that one as I read it on my phone.

Quickly I replied, "Oh honey if you knew what I liked, you would know being treated like someone's slut is a turn on."

Checking these messages was fun and helped me pass the time. Although the company I was with filtered most of it, some always got through. "Disney101 says: You are going straight to hell!"

"I have been on the highway to hell since I graduated high school. Doing this is my way of stepping on the gas!"

"Loverofboobs says: Thank you for everything, just bought something from your list, hope you like."

"I will definitely like it, thank you," I replied. These were some of the messages I would get, then some of them, thought since they bought me something we were now dating or I owed them something in return.

The flight seemed longer than I thought, but soon the wheels were touching down on the tarmac, and I was later greeted nicely by some lovely people from my company. I didn't understand the flack my company took from some of the other women in my business, sure they took a large percentage out of my check, but the service was well worth it. Hotels, Rentals, and an agent at each shoot or video, also they took care of searching the internet for stream sites that were playing videos or displaying photos they shouldn't, who wouldn't want to pay a little extra for all of that?

"The shoot is later this afternoon," the agent said as she gave me the keys to the rental. "I have already put in both locations of your hotel and the shoot into your GPS."

"Thank you," I said as I got in the car.

"I will see you there," she smiled as she waved at me.

Like I said, who wouldn't pay for that kind of service. I knew of others that had to wait in line for their rental car and get their hotel room. There in the cup holder were two key cards for my hotel room; all I had to do was go straight up.

Some complained it would take two shoots to meet one of someone that wasn't with the company, but they had to pay their own way to get to the shoot, plus the rental, plus the hotel and hope the taping company would put it in their salary for the shoot. All I had to do was show up. Plus, coming from dirt poor to this was a walk in the park, literally.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wow," the director said as I stood in front of him.

I was glad I went with the tight-fitting jean shorts and a white top with a black bra. Yeah, it looked slutty, but I was shooting a porn video, so what else should I wear a dress suit?

"Michelle wasn't lying when she said you had the whole package," the director said.

"You didn't look at the picture?" the agent asked as she stood by me.

"Lady, some of those photo's are so shopped these days, it isn't even worth it anymore," the man said as he sat back in his chair and smoked on his cigarette.

He was right, though. There were tons of photos of women out there that were photoshopped and enhanced that when you saw the real person, they looked nothing like their photos.

"Those the real deal or they the silicone kind?" he asked as he stared at my tits.

I pulled one out and gave it a lick, just for his enjoyment.

"Jesus," he said. "Make sure when we are shooting, you get a good view of those fuckers when they are bouncing, tit guys love bouncing udders!" he said to one of the other guys.

I laughed at the guy as he nodded at me and gave me a wink.

"Okay," the director said as he led me outside. It was a quiet neighborhood. "Our company owns these two houses, okay," he said with the cigarette hanging from his lip.

"Johnny, your partner, is in that house getting all ready for you as we speak," he said, turning to a car. "You just stand here with that big ass of yours facing that way, when he comes out we will start rolling, you are having trouble with your car and so forth, okay."

I nodded. I had seen this scene done thousands of times. Why did guys get so interested in seeing the same scene, same scenario, over and over again?

He started to led me back inside. "Guess we go in there, and that's where everything begins, huh?" I said, stopping at the car.

"Absolutely, we will be rolling inside," he said. "Just go with it, he knows what to do."

"I think I got it," I nodded.

"Okay," he clapped his hands. "Let's go."

One of the camera guys stayed out with me. "Just go with the flow of things, the stupider, the better," he said as he winked at me.

"Oh, come on," I said as I pretended to start the car. "Not today, I have things to do today," I said as I popped the hood of the car and bent over, so my shorts rode up, exposing my large ass."

"Can I help you?" Johnny said.

I turned to see Johnny, the actor with a camera guy behind him. "Yeah, you know anything about cars?" I said walking up to him making sure my boobs bounced with every step. "I have to go somewhere important, and it just won't start."

"Nah, sorry," Johnny said, staring at my chest.

How was this relevant, he hadn't even looked at the car, he was staring at my chest the whole time. I swear it was times like this that I had to hold back from laughing. "Fucker," I said, turning around again and bending over. I pushed my ass high so it was crotch level. "Can you take a look and see if you see anything wrong?"

"Nah," Johnny said, rubbing his crotch on my ass. "I don't see anything wrong, maybe we can call for a tow?"

"I will have to," I said, pulling myself out of the car. "You have a number?"

The camera guy gave me a thumbs up and pointed towards the house. "Yeah, let's go inside, and I will make a call."

I sauntered inside, avoiding the camera guys and making sure Johnny was staying behind me. I was sure the camera was looking straight at my ass, and Johnny was making faces.

"The phone is over there," I said as I sat down on the couch.

The director made the cutting motion as everything stopped.

"Perfect!" he said. "Fucking perfect!"

"Thanks," I said, sitting down.

"John-boy," he said, looking at the tall black guy. "It's a fucking huge ass in front of you, man stare at it more, not just her tits!"

I laughed a little. "This is an ass shoot. She has an ass, a huge white ass! Fucking stare at it!"

Johnny nodded.

"Anything you want from me?" I asked as the lady next to me gave me some water.

"No, fucking perfect, the bending over in the car on your tiptoes, fucking perfect," he said as he sat back down. "Let's roll."

"They will be here within two hours, so they say," Johnny said, entering the frame.

"Two hours," I said, shaking my head as I stood up. "I have to cancel my appointment," I said, reaching for the phone in my back pocket.

The director shoved his fist in the air, "Fucking perfect," he voiced.

I sat sideways on the couch and pretended to talk to someone about canceling a nail appointment. With me sitting sideways, my ass was visible to the camera and Johnny.

"Grab her ass!" the director voiced again.

Johnny grabbed a handful of my ass.

"What the fuck!" I said as I stood up and looked at him. "I have to go," I said, throwing the phone down. "Did you just?"

"Yeah, I mean, it's a nice ass," Johnny said, staring at my cleavage.

"Now, you're staring!" I said as I pretended to be mad. "How would you like it if I just..." I said as I grabbed his crotch.

Again the director sat back in his chair, throwing both fists in the air. "Love it!"

"Wow," I said as I grabbed his dick. "I mean, no," I said as I let it go.

"Nah," Johnny said, "Don't pretend that you didn't like what you felt."

"I mean, I did, but no," I said as I pretended to be innocent. "We do have two hours, right?"

"Yeah, what you want to do," Johnny said, squeezing my tits.

"I... I...", I said, looking down at his crotch. "I want to see it."

Johnny pulled down his pants and showed off his thick cock. "Just see it.."

Before he finished, I was already on my knees and taking his cock in my mouth. The director nodded at two of the cameramen, who moved in closer. They were close enough to me that I could see myself in their lenses. I sucked on Johnny's cock like it was the last cock on the planet.

"Holy fuck," Johnny said. That wasn't acting. I had his eight-inch cock buried in my throat and back out again repeatedly over and over.

Quickly I grabbed his ass and pulled it towards me.

"Slow down," one of the cameramen voiced to me.

I acknowledge him by hands and not my mouth as I slowed it down.

"You like this dick, huh?" Johnny said, trying to pretend I didn't have him on the verge of blowing his load in a few more seconds.

"Yeah," I said, sliding onto the couch as I took my top off, then slowly my bra. Here I was about to get naked in a room full of strangers.

"Show me them," Johnny said.

Seriously, dude, I thought to myself I had my bra half off already, and you have to tell me to show me my tits? I thought to myself. Could I get a better acting partner, please?

"Damn, those are fucking huge," Johnny said as he sat near me and squeezed and sucked on my tits. I feigned, enjoying his touch. Like most guys, he was mauling my tits instead of appreciating them.

"Turn her around," the board behind the director said. I could tell the director wasn't happy with the performance so far.

It was time I took control of the situation, damn it to hell. I pushed Johnny back on the couch and pulled his legs apart. Slowly I gave him a lap dance, rubbing my fat ass on his dick.

The director leaned forward and motioned the cameras to get closer. This time, one of them climbed on the couch beside us. With a quick, talented yank, I had my shorts off mid-stroke, showing off my dark blue thong.

Johnny, for the first time, took the initiative and pulled it aside. He put his dick between my ass cheeks as I rubbed it back and forth. "Put it in," I said this time I wasn't acting. I wanted to feel his dick inside me.

I lifted as he held it upright. I slowly lowered myself on his dick.

The director nodded his approval. I rode his dick hard and fast, damn it if I wasn't going to give it my all. My name was going on this video as well, and I wanted to show them what I was capable of doing.

The director looked happy, but then he made a twisting motion. I knew what he wanted. This was an ass shoot, of course. Instead of being in the reverse cowgirl, I slowly got up and rode him with my tits in his face. The camera got a good view of my ass bouncing on his cock.

The camera guy nearest me gave me the thumbs up and motioned me to go faster. I bounced harder, making sure my ass bounced off his thighs.

I knew Johnny was near to cumming, and I didn't care, I was fixed, and we were both clean.

"I am cumming," Johnny said.

I grabbed his head and shoved his head into my tits to shut him up. "Cum inside me, fill me," I said as I bounced and twerked my ass on his cock.

Johnny came hard and got up; I bent over and showed the cum leaking from me as the director called it quits.

"You, my dear, are fucking..." the director said as he approached me. "We are going to work again, most definitely, you were right here!" he said, pointing to his head.

"Do we have enough?" I asked. "Do we have to go again?"

"No, we got it," one of the camera guys said. "With some of the photos we took earlier of you outside and slowing down some of the footage, we got enough."

"You can get cleaned up in the bathroom," one of the ladies said.

"Perfect," I said as my agent handed me the bag of clean clothes I brought.

"I will get things sorted, you can get cleaned up, and then you have the rest of the day to yourself," she said as she smiled at me.

"Thank you," I nodded as I followed the other woman.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

By the time I got in my car, and near to my hotel, my agent had told Michelle the director, as well as the company, wanted me to be in four more shoots they had lined up across the next six months. All of them ass videos, one of them was to be an anal video, which I had already put in my profile that I was open to doing.

I sat down in my hotel room with nothing to do for the rest of the day.

"You busy?" I read the text as it appeared on my phone. It was from Timothy.

"Never, for you," I replied.

It was great that we were friends still, and we were co-parenting much better than when we were actual parents. The kids had tried to pull the fast one by going to the other when one of us said no, but we were quick to text or call the other before we answered.

A request for a video call appeared on the screen of my laptop. I hit accept and saw Timothy's face. He was smiling.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Truthfully?" I replied.

"Sure, hit me," he said as he listened to me tell all the details.

"You look happier," Timothy said. "This new you is doing you some good."

"I feel it," I nodded. "I really do."

"Anna, don't," Timothy said, shaking his head as he inched closer to the screen. "You think that your betrayal still hurts me, and it doesn't, I really think it was the best thing you could have done for yourself."

"But.." I said, staring at him.

"But what?" Timothy asked. "The kids are happy, I moved on, and I am happy you have a new job which you love, and you are good at, so where is the but?"

"I hurt you," I said, looking back at him.

"People get hurt, people cheat, and the other person moves on," Timothy smiled. "Sure it sucks, people that think life and marriage are the pretty little things that go hand in hand, and it's all rainbows and picket fences, need to wake the fuck up."

"You might need to tell the person I talked to at the airport," I smiled.

"Oh?" Timothy asked.

I told him about the higher than thou person at the terminal and on the plane. Timothy laughed.

"I will bet my whole year salary that both of them married or not have spank folders on their phone or saved online," Timothy said. "All of them do, every single one of those people that think no one should ever cheat have pictures or videos saved on their laptop or online somewhere, given a chance to sleep with any of those porn actresses or models they would jump at it. Fucking hypocrites!"

"Tell her about the guys online you are arguing with," I heard Natalie say.

"Hi, Natalie!" I waved as she came into the picture.

"No, buts!" Natalie pointed a finger at me. "You do look happier, so no buts, like Tim, said, everything worked out do you boo, fuck those haters!"

12