Actions and Consequences Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at her. She was younger than both of us, but she was the coolest stepmom to my kids, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"So, you are arguing with keyboard gangsters?" I asked.

"Yeah," Tim said as the two of them kissed, and she went back to whatever she was doing. "Natalie follows this user on this online erotica sight, and these keyboard heroes are jumping on her case because her made-up character is cheating in her story."

"No!" I laughed. "Please, please tell me you are joking," I shook my head.

"No," Timothy smiled. "I truly wish I was, Anna, they wish death and disease on this made-up character, who get this, ready?"

"Hit me," I was still laughing.

"Is cheating on, ready? Another made-up character," Timothy laughed. "It's one thing to say you don't want to read anymore or you want to see where the story goes, but to wish real-life death or disease on thin air? Come on. You need to riding the short bus to think like that."

"Oh, I am so glad you called," I said, holding my stomach. I couldn't stop laughing. My eyes were watering and my stomach felt like it was going to tear itself apart. Timothy's facial expressions had me laughing.

"I am serious, like licking glue, kinda special," Timothy said.

"Stop!" I shouted. "I can't," I said, trying to breathe.

"Feel better now?" Timothy asked.

"Yes, oh damn, yes," I said, wiping my eyes. "Thank you."

"Did you tell her yet?"

Natalie came back into view.

"No, just wanted to get her in a better mood, first," Timothy said.

"Oh, I definitely am," I said, looking at the two of them.

"We are pregnant," Natalie said.

My mouth dropped, literally. "YES!" I shouted. "Yes, fucking finally!"

They were debating for so long to go and get artificially inseminated because Timothy and I both had procedures done so we couldn't have any more children. "I am so happy!" I said. Now my eyes were tearing again.

"Oh, look at you," Natalie said, pushing Timothy out of the seat as she sat down.

"Everything is just working out, and I don't feel," I said as I stopped.

"You do," Natalie said now she was crying. "You do deserve to feel happy for yourself, more than for us. I couldn't do it, but if you are happy, jumping on those dicks, you jump girl! Don't make people make you feel any kind of way about it. You jump like a pogo stick. Just make sure you are doing it safely."

I nodded as I looked at her. "I am, my agency double and triple checks," I nodded. "We have to go for blood tests often.

"Good," Natalie said. "We are going to pick up the kids, and tell them the news."

"Oh, they are going to be so happy," I smiled.

Natalie and Timothy both waved at me as we signed off.

My day had started horrible, went to be okay, now I was on cloud nine. Timothy and his girlfriend were pregnant, soon they would be married, my kids were happy, and they were right, I deserved to be satisfied as well.

"Hi, can I order room service?" I asked as I picked up the phone. "Yes, what is the biggest cake you have? I feel like celebrating."

The lady told me a various number of cakes that could be ordered. "The chocolate one," I said, stopping her. "Can you send it up as soon as it's ready?"

I hung up the phone and got in the shower. I was hoping it was going to be delivered by a cute young man. Maybe he will help me celebrate.

12