Actions and Consequences Pt. 08

Story Info
Anna Dives Deeper into her new world.
4.2k words
4.06
7.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Michael said as he saw me enter the studio.

I smiled and greeted the director with a gigantic hug.

"Glad to see you aren't like the others," he said as he stared at my chest.

"All these women getting reductions these days."

I had worked with him on my previous interracial shoot; it had been almost a year since my first porn shoot. I was happy to work with him again. The last two were a pain to deal with, always wanting to change things. I knew with him at least all I had to do was show my big ass, fuck and be out of here within the allotted time.

"Nope," I said, shaking my head. "I have no plans of reducing anything."

"Good, especially that ass of yours," Michael said as he grabbed my hand and spun me around. As usual with most of the porn videos, he shot it was all about the ass, which I didn't mind as I had a nice ass.

A lot of my fans loved me for my big tits and cute face, but the majority of them liked my ass, hips and long hair.

"Oh, you know that's never going away," I smiled as I shook my ass for him.

"You know there will be three guys in this shoot," one of the coordinators said.

"Of course," I smiled. Again it wasn't my first shoot with multiple guys. The first one was with two white guys that fumbled and bumbled their way through the shoot, not getting in sync whatsoever. Then there were the four black guys, and again it nearly felt like I was in charge of them.

Today was a mix of two black men and one white, not that it made a difference. To me, a dick was a dick. They could say this or that about who has the biggest or thickest, in this business I found it was all the same, how long could they last.

Most of the male actors took pills, or had numbing gel or had secret techniques, but at the end of the day most didn't last long and we would have to reshoot from a specific part, that was the colossal secret of the porn business. Pause and cut were used more than condoms and safety precautions, which was saying a lot.

"I'll go and get ready," I said as I made my way to the dressing room.

Today I was playing the wife of the white male, who had just lost a massive bet with some guys, of course, he couldn't pay.

I was playing the wife that would fall head over heels over black cock and say that I would gladly pay the bet off with my body. First, he would be against it of course, but after seeing me suck and fuck for a while, he would jump right on in.

I had to wonder who watched these things for the plotline. I imagined a lot of people skipping the beginning and going straight for the fuck scene.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~

"But honey," the white actor said as I got down to my knees in front of the two muscular built black guys.

"Shut up," one of them said. "Your wife, knows what's up!"

"Yeah, she about to pay off your debt in full," the other said.

'Jesus!' I thought to myself as I stroked one of them. Whoever said all black guys had big cocks never worked in the porn business. Six inches may be that, the other was a bit larger at Seven, since doing this the biggest was on a Latino at nearly ten.

"It's okay honey," I said as the Six incher pressed his dick against my face. Mr Seven was already mauling my big boobs. "It's just sex, it means nothing as long as..."

There was the end of the talking six incher started plowing my mouth.

"Your wife can't talk anymore, she got this big cock in her mouth," he said as he fucked my mouth.

I had to stifle a laugh as he said big cock, I was sure with the oil and the camera angles they would make it look a lot bigger than it was, but it barely made it down my throat. Seven made his way behind me, and with a lift and a tug of the skimpy shorts I had on, he was seven inches inside of me.

"She getting spit roasted, and loving it, what you say about that?" Seven said.

"Uh, honey?" Mr pathetic said as he made his way in front of me, watching me get fucked from both ends.

If there were any real guys out there that liked seeing their wives being spit roasted by two black guys, I didn't know of any.

"It's fine dear," I said as I took a breather from Six's big cock. I wrapped my hand around it with most of my hand at the base, so the rest of it was still visible. "Go sit down," I smiled as Six plunged his cock into my mouth again.

"Damn, this ass was built for black cock," Seven said from behind me.

Nearly every interracial shoot I had done that line always came up, always. I'll show him before now I was taking it easy on the fellas. I did a small wink at Michael, the director and then it was my turn.

I plunged my face onto six's cock and started sucking him faster than he could fuck my mouth. While twerking and bouncing my fat ass on Sevens. Both of them gripped me as they held onto me with all they had.

"honey?" Pathetic said as he watched me go to town on these boys.

"She can't talk," Six said as he tried to stop from cumming. He was a technique guy. I was sure he was thinking of everything he could to control himself. But women knew the short but tell tell sign of the small pulse that I felt go through his dick. It was only a matter of seconds before he would shoot his cum down my mouth. Seven wasn't too far behind him. "She's got a mouthful of black cock."

"Honey," he said as both of them shot their loads inside of me.

"Cut!" Michael shouted, shaking his head. Of course, he was disappointed, but I didn't want my character to seem like the doe-eyed black cock lover. "You just had to," he smiled at me as the male actors went to get their cocks hard again.

"You know me," I said, grabbing a towel from one of the stagehands.

"Where do you want to reset from?" one of the editors said.

"Mouthful?" I asked.

"Yup," Michael said. "This time,"

"I won't go crazy, I promise," I said with a smirk.

"Yes, you will," Michael said. "But give us a few minutes worth this time, will you?"

"I will try," I said as I made my way to the showers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Anna," my agent for the shoot said as I got out the shower.

"Yeah," I said as I went to the bedroom to meet him. Everyone had seen me naked, and I was at a porn studio, so I didn't see the point of trying to be modest.

"This is Eric," he said as he pointed to a very tall black man holding a large camera.

"Hi Eric," I said as I shook his hand.

"You wanted someone to start shooting picture for your new fan site, right?" my agent asked.

"Yes!" I said excitedly. I probably said it a bit too excitedly.

"Well, I could get started today," Eric said as he took a photo of me standing in my changing room.

"Excellent," I said, taking a seat and hanging my boobs forward.

"Ready!" one of the hands shouted into my room.

Eric and my agent followed me back into the studio, a made-up bedroom in a rented house.

I got into position, and we went straight from where we left off.

I would like to say the rest of it went to plan, except for Pathetic and Seven getting their poles into my ass and my pussy everything went wrong. There was supposed to be a reverse tit fuck as I laid on the couch. Either Six or Seven were supposed to fuck my tits as I licked their ass, but as usual from that position, they rather fuck my mouth.

In the end, it was a wrap, I had a face full of cum as all three shot their loads on my face, and I stared into the camera.

"Honey, isn't this the money?" Pathetic shouted as the camera zoomed on my face.

"Oops," I smiled with a shrug. "I guess I forgot."

"And Cut!" Michael shouted again, disappointed.

"No do overs," I said as I got up.

"Not you, you were perfect as usual," Michael said he looked at the camera operators. "How hard is it to get that large ass in the frame?"

Michael was easy to work with at times, but other times he could be a bit much. He had a temper that went from mild to holy fuck everybody out of here, within seconds.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

"Did you get the chance to take any pictures?" I asked Eric as I got out of the shower, cleaned up and clothed.

Eric followed me out to my rental car. "Yeah," he said as he showed me a few pictures on his laptop."

They were amazing. He got the picture of Seven's cock in my ass perfectly, then the look on my face as I was getting face fucked. A giant pair of white balls slapping my face. My fans were going to love it, and when they loved things, they tipped, and tips meant extra money.

"So, I will see you soon," Eric said as he turned away.

"mm," I said watching him leave. A tall black guy with an ass, I had to say I liked what I saw.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Eric's pictures were a big hit with my fans. They couldn't wait for the video to be released as I sat down in my usual chair with the camera pointed at me. They were making the chat feed scroll faster than I could read it, but that's why I had help, all I had to do was look cute, show some cleavage and wait for the tip meter to climb.

As usual, I paid attention to the moderator chat, and soon I was caught up with most of what was going on.

"His name is Eric, and no he isn't the one," I said as I cupped my breasts and pushed them up so I could lick the top of each one. They were still enclosed in a baby blue bra that one of them had bought for me. I forgot which one, and what time they bought it, but I had dozens of baby blue bras, bikini tops, thongs, lingerie that had been purchased and sent to me by them, my fans.

"I have to say yes, he has a nice bod," I answered one of the questions.

I shifted in my seat as I moved I made sure to make the girls bounce more than they should, as well as jiggle. There it was the loud ping that notified me that my tip meter had reached the preset requirement for me to take my bra off.

"Calm down boys and girls," I said as I reached behind me. I had as much women followers as men, which surprised me, some of them called me their role model, or wanted to know how to do what I did. It was easy for me. I loved sex; even these cam shows turned me on.

"There," I said as I dropped the bra to the floor, now I sat topless in front of a camera with just over a hundred and fifty watching, it could be more, but I had set the limit to help my moderators. Of course, the mods were taking screenshots and posting them to my profile. Which I thanked them with personal one on one time later on or at their choosing. Only four of them were my favourites, it was the same four that followed me from the start, they deserved it.

"Will I do a set with my photographer?" I read the question. "Interesting, but no, I am strictly having non close and personal activities, right now."

Which was right I didn't want anyone to have feelings for me. I had a strict policy if I felt someone was getting too close, I would cut them off. I was having fun at this point in my life, and I didn't want to get serious with anyone.

"Already?" I said after I answered a few more questions, the tip meter chimed again. Since today was Thursday, it meant it was tit fuck night. I reached for my favourite toy, a massive black dildo that shot out fake sperm. As usual, it was filled with all the messy white stuff.

I stuck it down to the table, and instantly the chat room slowed down, I imagined all the guys were grabbing their dicks and waiting for me to tit fuck this fake dick. Slowly I wrapped my huge tits around it and stared directly at the camera.

"Is this what you want?" I asked seductively as I slowly bounced my tits up and down its massive shaft. It was fourteen inches long and thick enough that I couldn't fully wrap my hands around it. I had fucked myself to this toy many times, each time with a back-breaking orgasm.

"You don't know why the guys like tit fuck?" I read in the room; it was slow enough that I didn't need a mod to highlight it. "You're doing something wrong if you don't like it," I said, shaking my head as I bounced them harder. "Even with a fake one I like the feel of it between my tits," I said smiling. "I get it some women think it's boring, but some of us love the look on a guys face with his dick between our tits."

I loved anything to do with sex and fucking, even the act of tit fucking a nice hard cock, or getting tit fucked turned me on, the porn shoots were one thing, and I knew how to separate the two. That was why there was a long drought between shoots. I didn't want my fans to get bored of seeing me getting fucked for one thing and the other I didn't want people to think that I was a one-trick pony.

Yes, I loved porn, I knew that it was fake and that at the end of the shoot, they went their way I went mine. But I loved these shows and taking pictures and videos that my fans requested even more.

"I am getting close fella's, I hope you are too," I said as I held the small button in my hand. With a slight squeeze, it sent the fake cum shooting up between my boobs and splashing on the tops of them and across my neck. With each squeeze, it sent another jet of white liquid flying through the air and splashing all over my huge boobs.

The tip meter went crazy, and I smiled. Again yes, I loved the paycheck that came with it, but I knew on the other end there were happy and satisfied.

"Look at what you have done," I said, looking down at my neck, chest and stomach. I stood up so they could see the white mess. "You guys did this, not me, you messy, messy people."

The emoji's of smiling faces, heart faces and naughty grin face filled the room. "Now I got to clean up," I said as I blew them all a kiss and signed off. I had to clean up then I had two one on ones to do, and one of them I knew would want a repeat performance he was a tit fuck guy, the other one would just want to talk. I could sit down with full clothes for that one. He was going through a messy divorce and just liked to talk to me about his week.

I yawned after I got all messy again for the last guy, he was happy, and I got to see him jack off while he watched me tit fuck myself with a purple dildo that he had bought me. My favourites I knew what they had purchased, and when the others I couldn't keep track something was always arriving at my P.O. Box, sometimes with a name or even an online name, just a box with a gift inside. Sometimes they would drop a hint in the chat room, hoping I got their gift. Subtle hints would give them away; some of them were blatantly obvious as they would keep asking if I liked it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

The morning brought a new day and another day of waking up to messages and emails. I had two photoshoots this week, one with Eric and the other was for a big woman's magazine. I was sure I was going to like one and not the other.

On the other front, Natalie had given birth to a baby boy. I was so honoured that they sent me pictures on the first day, he was so small it made me remember how Jacob and his sisters were when they were first born. Now that they had a baby in the mix, I made sure to keep my life out of theirs. I didn't want the negative vibe of me being a sex worker to get in the way of their perfect family.

It indeed was perfect. I had never seen Timothy so happy, not even when he was with me. He had a wife that had a promising career that rivalled his own, not some wife that was barely making it at a no-name hair salon.

The kids were, well Jacob wasn't a kid anymore he was already asking for the keys to the cars. Also, he had a girlfriend, which gave me even more reason to stay out of their world. And the girls they were happier that they had a baby brother.

I still called and had video chats with them, but for the most part, I stayed at arms distance.

"Okay," I said as I packed up my things. "No house parties!" I said to my cat, "I mean it this time, I saw a bunch of your friends hanging outside waiting for me to leave."

I was starting to get lonely, so I got a cat, she was the best, low maintenance and easy to take care of, all she did was lay out on the couch nearest the window to get sun, eat, purr and repeat. With a slight gaze my way, she jumped off the couch and headed for the kitchen. My neighbour would come and check on her while I was out of town.

"Not even a goodbye?" I asked as I reached the door.

My response was a slight meow as she scratched her back against the wall. "Love you too," I smiled as I went to my car.

The flight out to Texas was an easy one, much easier than my last flight. I hated meeting people that knew me in person I always felt awkward.

"Yes, you know me I am the woman that takes her clothes off and fucks for a living," I would think to myself. But I never turned them down, and I always took pictures with them. But it was still those awkward moments where they will ask if I will do a fan session.

'Eeek' I would think, and they would always stare at me. Online it was easy to say never, no way, no how, but in person, it was just awkward. I had seen a few of my fans, and if I had to be honest, the thought of fucking one of them, even just for the sake of ratings and videos was out of the question.

Some of them were just too clingy; others were outright weird. One fan offered me money for soiled underwear. Seriously? Others wanted to buy used bras or thongs. These were the type of requests I would get daily.

The one thing I had to admit to myself was I liked some of it. Like this lovely hotel stay, I promise my cat Jessie that she would come on a trip with me. The view of the city was marvellous, and the room was exquisite.

Now only if my agent wasn't such a dork, he already had my itinerary down on paper with times and notes. Like I hadn't done this at all.

The first shoot was at a photo studio; there were all the usual people from makeup artists to photographers. I looked at the other models that were in attendance some of them I knew, others I had only seen online or in other magazines. We all had one thing in common we were all big women. Some were bigger than others. I even saw a few that had more giant boobs than I did, which was saying a lot.

"You will be with Jacob and his..." the agent said as he got near me.

"I know," I said through gritted teeth. "You had it labeled for me in bright orange!"

I had worked with Jacob before when I did a swimsuit calendar just like this shoot; it had been for a big women's magazine.

"Jacob," I smiled as he came towards us.

"Anna," he said as he kissed me on both cheeks. "New agent?"

"Yes," I said, trying to hide my annoyance.

"She is in good hands," Jacob said as we trotted off to another part of the studio.

Lucky for me, they had my wardrobe picked out for me, as usual, it was skimpy and showed a lot of skin.

"So," Jacob said as I came out of the changing room with a black lingerie set on, equipped with garter belt and stockings. I would never wear something like this for anyone unless he were about to tear it all off and fuck me to death. But it was for an adult magazine featuring big women so I would play along.

"How is porn?" Jacob said as I laid out on the bed in different sexual poses.

"You tell me," I replied. "You're one of my biggest fans," I replied.

"I can't wait for the release of your new one, the photos do you justice," Jacob said as he moved around the bed snapping pictures of my cleavage and large breasts hanging as I crawled toward him.

"Which photo?" I asked as I laid back and pushed my tits together as I hung off the edge of the bed. "The one with the cock in my dirty slutty mouth or the one with a black cock in my ass?"

"Both," Jacob smiled as he zoomed in on my face as I sucked on my fingers.

"Now what kind of answer is that?" I said getting on all fours and pushing my ass in the air, the black thong disappearing into my fat ass was always a favourite with my fans.

"Have to admit," Jacob said as he looked at me. "I liked it with the cock in your ass."

12