Actions and Consequences Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it!" I said as I turned my back to him and let my hair fall down to my ass. I bent forward slowly letting him have a good view of my ass.

"Does your wife know about the present you sent me?"

"No, and I will like to keep it that way," Jacob said as he peeked over his shoulder to the other women getting their pictures taken. His wife was one of the makeup artists.

"Your secret is safe with me," I winked as he snapped a picture.

"I know you dirty big slut you," Jacob said as he gave me a wink.

After a few more sets in different clothes and a lot more teasing, I was finally set free. I passed Jacobs skinny pale-skinned wife and smiled. She should be thanking me. She was about to be fucked hard because of me. Jacob was hot and horny, and I knew she was going to reap the benefits of my teasing.

Now I had a flight back home the next day to take pictures with Eric. I was both looking forward to it and not. Eric had called me and left the address to his private studio. Something I wasn't happy about, I didn't know his intentions, but mine was simple. I wanted him to take pictures of me, nothing else.

Today I was going to enjoy the rest of a beautiful day, tomorrow I would worry about Eric and his intentions.

12