Actions and Consequences Pt. 09

Story Info
Anna finally gets what she deserves.
5.7k words
4.08
8k
13
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Eric," I said as I entered his studio.

"Anna," Eric said in a monotone voice.

Good, I thought. Hopefully, we could get through this shoot without incident. There was nothing that made me think he liked me. It was just the way he looked at me. It made me think there was more than what I wanted.

"I had an idea," Eric said as he looked at me.

"Okay?" I asked.

Eric shot his idea of me dressing in some of the more comic-related costumes seeing as comics were a big hit these days. I know I wouldn't fit in some of them. But when he brought some of the costumes out, I had to agree that a curvier view on everyone's favourite heroines wouldn't be a bad idea.

Shot after shot, we went through some of the favourites. I had to say I loved all of it, from Marvel characters to DC and even some Star Wars. Eric had a lot of plus-sized costumes.

I finally got changed back into my street attire and went back out to the studio floor. "I put some of them up already," Eric said as he was sitting in the small corner office.

"Already?" I asked, peering over his shoulder.

"Yeah," he said. "They are a big hit, already."

Not once did he look back. My vast tits were resting on his shoulder. Then I saw a picture on his desk, and it made me smile. I wasn't the problem. My gender, on the other hand.

"Your partner?" I asked, looking at the picture of him with a man they were kissing.

"Yup, married for ten years now," Eric said, holding up his hand showing off his ring finger.

"And he approves?" I asked.

"Why shouldn't he?" Eric asked as he turned to look at me. "I can appreciate the female body, just like any other man, it just doesn't do anything for me, in that way."

"That's good to know," I said as I looked at him.

"What? You thought?" Eric laughed.

"I had a few thoughts, yes," I nodded.

"No, you're definitely not my type," Eric smiled.

"Again, good to know," I said as we went back to what we were doing before.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I first ventured into the sex worker business. I made sure my children knew everything about it, how I kept safe, how the industry wasn't what it was cracked up to be. I wasn't one of those blind people that made it seem like it was the best job to have, or did I tell them it was enjoyable.

I liked it and had no intention of getting out of it anytime soon. Sure, it had its pitfalls and the people that had biases towards the men and women that worked in the porn industry.

The one thing that was missing was a partner. Sure, I had said many times that I didn't want to be in a relationship, I had even tried to convince myself of that, but the profound truth was that I wanted something like Eric had, someone that knew that I didn't want any of the guys that I fucked on camera or any of my followers, but the truth was many people didn't think that way. And it was understandable, for someone to say they didn't understand why someone would be jealous was beyond me.

'You going to the awards?' one of my followers messaged me.

'Of course!' I replied.

The porn awards were coming up, and I had been nominated for three awards.

'Good, hopefully I will see you there,' he replied.

Only a few of my followers could direct message me, even when I was offline. He was one of them. He wasn't married, no kids, no sick fetish unless favouriting pictures and videos of me with my many toys between my boobs, so I guessed he loved tit-fucks. Which wasn't a bad thing, as it was one of my specialities.

'I hope so," I replied.

I had a few followers that I liked and others that I liked because they paid so much money for private shows. This particular follower just followed me because I had big boobs. Which for the most part, I had enjoyed our conversations.

He didn't ask for private shows, no begging for attention, or weird requests. If I put up a picture of my boobs, he would comment and then favourite the photo. That was it.

It was me that initiated the conversation after he favourited one of my last photos.

'I will have to make sure you know it's me, I am sure you will have a crowd around you,' he replied.

'I doubt it,' I said, shaking my head. 'But yes, please let me know.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The first day of the award ceremony was chaotic, to say the least; there were people everywhere. I thought I had dressed scantily with my cleavage showing, but it seemed the growing theme. At least mine was totally my own.

My company had provided us with a booth for all of us to sit behind as we tried to sell pictures, videos and even shirts with our names all over them.

We signed pictures and magazines as well as posed for pictures.

Occasionally someone would flash a boob or both. It was enjoyable for me as I was in my element. I sent pictures to my son, as he requested to see a couple of women he had followed.

Of course, I kept it secret from his stepmom, but he was a growing boy soon to be a man. If he wanted to follow a woman with huge fake boobs and a rocking body, who was I to say no?

"This is for your son?" Hazel asked as she posed with her tits out.

"Yeah," I nodded. I didn't want to tell her his age, or she might not want to do it. "Thanks," I said as I sent the picture to my son.

'Not a word to your father,' I added to it.

He sent back a heart emoji, and I smiled.

"Hi," a voice said to me as I walked back to my booth.

"Hi," I said as I started to look for something to sign or get ready to pose for a picture.

"It's me," this very tall, dark-skinned male said to me as he looked down at me.

"Sorry, but..." I said, looking around.

Many of my followers were here, and all of them expected me to know them by their screen names, or by the gift they sent me, or the one time they talked to me in the lounge of some chat room.

"Oh, of course," he said as he took out his phone.

I looked at it, and there was a screenshot of the private conversation I had with the one follower I actually liked.

"Thank you," I said as I gave it back to him.

"Sorry, I know I should have given you a name or something," he said.

"Well, now is a good time as any," I replied.

"Oh, yes, Duncan," he said as he stuck out his hand.

I nodded. There was no reason to give him my name, not my actual name anyway. Hell, it was already given out with many of the web rumours and investigators out there. They had my real name and history and everything.

Duncan and I walked back to the booth. I had to say it was nice not to be bothered by my fans with Duncan around and the ones that did stop; he had no problem taking their phones and taking pictures of me and my fans.

"So," I said as we stopped at the booth. "Something has been puzzling me about you?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He was a handsome man, and he seemed well put, not saying most of the other men around here were not well put together, but most were walking around in jeans and t-shirts, while Duncan was smartly dressed in a tight black top, black pants and blue blazer.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Duncan asked.

"Not at all," I laughed. He had been like this all the time, friendly but not overly nice where any woman can tell it was a pretence. "Most of these guys want a picture with my boobs out, or they want to cop a feel, you just want to talk? What gives?"

"Ah," Duncan smiled a broad delicious smile. "I have already seen them, many times I might add."

I nodded; I don't think any followers hadn't seen every part of me.

"And I only want to cop a feel, if you wanted me to," Duncan said.

"Aw!" Destiny said, one of the other performers I worked with. She was staring at us from her place behind the booth.

"Shh!" I said as I jokingly told her to keep quiet.

"Well," I said, a bit thrown back. Not only attractive with a friendly smile but also, he knew how to flirt.

"Well, I better get going, I am sure you have more fans to talk to and greet," Duncan said as he tried to leave.

"She wants your number," Destiny said out loud.

"I didn't hear it from her mouth," Duncan said as he returned to the booth.

"I mean it would be nice, that way, we could maybe, talk more?" I said again, taken back. Duncan was the man I had been waiting for, and now he was standing there looking at me.

"Anna?" a fan said as they approached me. "Can I get..."

"No!" I yelled as I stared back at Duncan. "Busy at the moment, come back in just a minute."

"I don't mind," Duncan said.

"I do," I nodded as I took his hand and snatched the marker out of the fan's hand. I wrote my number down inside his hand and then closed his hand so no one else could see. "Now don't be sharing that with anyone."

"Of course not," Duncan replied.

"Lucky bastard," the fan said as he watched Duncan walk away.

"Now, what did you want?" I turned to him and asked.

The rest of the day went without a hitch. Mostly it was the same, sign this, pose for this picture, show my boobs.

When I finally got back to my hotel room, I sunk into the large bathtub, filled with my favourite scents and bubbles and soaked it all in. These were the moments I loved.

Tomorrow would be the same. Then the day after was the award ceremony. I couldn't wait to get all glammed up.

'Hi,' a text ran through my phone.

'Hi,' I replied, hoping it was Duncan. His face was all I could think about since he left.

'It's Duncan, is this a bad time?'

'Not at all,' I replied.

'Good, I was just thinking about you.'

'Oh really? Did you think about me or my boobs?" I teased.

'Would it be wrong of me to say both? Or should I say the three of you?' Duncan flirted back

"Screw this," I said out loud as I called the number.

"Hi," Duncan replied. "This is much better."

"Much," I said, sinking into the tub further. "So, you really like my boobs huh?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes, very obvious."

"Well, what's not to like?"

"They are huge, I get stuff lost between them often, oh and when I lay on my back, I can barely see over them," I said as I poked my breasts.

"All pluses in my book," Duncan replied.

"Oh, and when I tit fuck a guy, his dick gets lost between them," I said. I knew I was teasing him now, and I wanted to see how far I could go.

"Again, that's a huge plus," Duncan replied.

"Man, you really are a boob guy huh?" I said. "Well, right now they are covered in bubbles."

"You're in the tub?" Duncan asked. I could tell his voice had dropped.

"Yup, totally naked," I teased.

"Wow," Duncan said in a slight whisper.

"Cat got your tongue?" I laughed.

I was flirting and not just teasing. I was getting turned on as well, something that hadn't happened in a long time.

"Yeah, as well as many other things," Duncan replied.

"Really," I said, a bit curious. "I want to see," I nodded to myself.

"Now?" Duncan asked.

"Right now," I ordered.

"Okay," Duncan said as the request for the video call came through.

There was Duncan in his hotel room on his bed. Then the phone went down.

"Holy shit!" I said as I brought myself up higher in the tub.

In all my new experience in the adult business and before, I could honestly say the rumour about all black guys was just that, a rumour.

The biggest I ever had was Fredericks, the one cock that ended my marriage and started me on this journey. The cock I was staring at made that one seem average. "Wow," I said, seeing the veins and the colossal head of Duncan's magnificent cock.

"I guess you like?" Duncan asked.

I was definitely a size queen and what I was staring at was something I wanted in every hole possible right now.

I coughed and brought myself back to reality. I couldn't just mess someone because they were delicious to look at or looked outstanding and had the best-looking cock I had ever seen. No, that was only for my career, not my personal life. I wanted to keep them separate.

"Yes," I said, still flustered.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Duncan said, bringing the phone back to show his face.

'Hopefully having that dick deep inside of me,' was my first thought. "I still have to go to the show tomorrow, but I am free afterwards."

"Good, you want to go to dinner with me?" Duncan asked.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Good," Duncan smiled. "I should let you go, so you can finish, your bath."

"Yes, you should," I nodded. "Oh Duncan?"

"Yes, Anna?" Duncan asked.

"Before you go," I said as I moved my phone to show my boobs. "They wanted to say goodbye too."

"My god," Duncan said.

"Bye," I said as I hung up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, this is nice," I said as Duncan pulled up to my hotel.

"Perks of the job," he smiled.

Duncan opened the passenger door to his luxurious car. I had seen many cars like this one and only dreamed of getting inside one of them.

"You will have to tell me what you do," I said as I settled in the leather seats.

"That's easy," Duncan replied as he got in the driver's seat. "I own a gaming company," he smiled.

"Like video games?" I smiled.

"Yes, exactly like that," Duncan nodded. "We are small right now, but we have been gaining popularity especially in the online market."

"Ah," I nodded as we drove away. "So, you are a nerd?"

"Huge nerd," Duncan laughed. "Trust me you don't want to see my house."

"Filled with video games and comics?" I smiled.

"That's just one room, the rest of the house has...." Duncan started to say.

"Let me guess, figurines and toys still in their original containers?" I asked.

"So, you have been inside my house," Duncan smiled.

I laughed; he couldn't be more perfect.

"You should stop," I said as he pulled into the parking lot of what looked like an expensive restaurant.

"What? What's wrong?" Duncan asked as he stared at me.

"I must tell you something, and I want to be straight forward," I said, turning to face him.

"Okay," Duncan nodded as he turned to face me.

"I like you, and I haven't said that about a man since my ex-husband," I said. I know I had just met him, but there was something about him that I couldn't stop myself from liking.

"The one you cheated on," Duncan nodded.

"You read my bio," I nodded.

I had put everything out in the open once my real name had gotten out. I didn't hide the fact that I had cheated on my husband most terribly.

"Of course," Duncan said.

"Then you must know that I love being in the adult industry and I have no ambition to stop, not for anyone, including you, if things go well," I admitted. "If that is something you can't handle then we should go no further."

Duncan laughed as he put the car back in gear and carried on to the back of the restaurant, where he found a parking space. "Is that it?" he asked.

"Yes, I mean it," I nodded. "I won't stop."

"I have no intention on telling you to stop, or slow down, or doing anything you don't want to do," Duncan shook his head. "Do you have any intention of telling me not to stay up late at work on video games and programming?"

"No," I shook my head. "My son loves video games."

"Well then, I found you online, doing what you are doing," Duncan shrugged. "I didn't know if I would ever talk to you, let alone meet you."

Duncan grabbed my hand and held it. "I was just looking for something to get off to, that's all."

"Well, I am sure you found two things that made that a bit easy for you," I laughed.

"Definitely," Duncan said. "Over the course of that time, I got to know you through your blogs, your posts and saw the person behind the giant tits and phat ass."

"It is a huge ass," I added.

"So, no, I have no problems in dating someone in the adult industry, or what you do on screen," Duncan said. "As long as you can promise me that it will stay there, and not come into our relationship, if that's what you want."

"Oh god yes," I said as we kissed.

'Damn,' I thought to myself 'and he is a great kisser too!'

"Your eyes are still closed," Duncan said.

"I was just thinking do we have to go into the restaurant?" I said as I looked at him.

"I can order pizza and I have a ton of video games as well as movies...." Duncan said before I kissed him again.

"You had me at pizza," I said.

The night turned into a comfy clothes-wearing, ordering pizza and playing old video games on a massive television in his hotel room. Duncan knew how to treat a chubby girl, pizza and movies.

"I had a blast," I said as he dropped me off at my hotel room.

"Good," Duncan smiled.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" I asked as I turned to look at him as I opened my door.

"Nothing special, I tried to get a ticket to see the ceremony, but they were all sold out," Duncan said, leaning against the doorpost.

"Luckily you know someone that can get you in," I smiled, staring up at him.

"Oh really?" Duncan said as he kissed me.

"If you don't mind being a plus one," I said.

"Don't mind at all," Duncan said as he started walking down the hallway.

"Cold shower?" I asked.

"The coldest," Duncan yelled back.

I laughed as I closed the hotel door.

"Really?" Timothy asked. I had video called him the moment I got settled. Natalie was right behind him as usual; she was holding their newborn.

"I think I am falling for him already," I said as I dried my hair.

"And he knows?" Natalie asked.

"Everything," I nodded. "Seen everything, knows everything, knows about what I did to you, knows that I like what I am doing, he knows it all!"

"And he is fine with all of it, and he's not just trying to get in your pants?" Timothy asked.

"If he wanted to get in them, he hasn't made a move, he could have at any part of the night, I was giving him invitations and he was just closing them, left and right," I nodded.

Natalie and Timothy both looked at each other. "What?" I asked.

"You found him," Timothy smiled.

"I did, didn't I?" I shrieked.

"How big is his dick?" Natalie asked.

Timothy looked shocked at his wife as she asked that, "Come on, we both know she is a size queen, you have seen her videos," Natalie said. "So?"

I smiled and looked at the screen. "Let's just say the crown is happy," I said with a slight smirk.

"Seriously?" Natalie asked, handing the newborn to Timothy and pushing him away. "Like Big Butts in Texas happy, or...." She looked and waited for Timothy to leave the room. "Cheat on the hubby happy?"

"Makes cheat on the hubby happy, look average," I said. Cheat on the hubby was our nickname for Frederick.

Natalie gasped. "You are too bad," she shook her head.

"You asked," I laughed.

Natalie and I talked for most of the night. She spoke about being a first-time mom and having the kids around to help her with the new baby boy.

I was glad to hear that my kids were stepping up and being the good older siblings to the baby. I told her about the award ceremony, hoping to walk away with at least one award.

Soon we both called it quits and went to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Stop it," Duncan said as he pulled my fingers from my mouth. The third award that I had been nominated for was coming up. I didn't get the first two which was fine, but I wanted at least one to take home. I knew I wouldn't get newcomer as this was nearly my third year in the business.

The first year with my real name, of course, but then the announcers came up.

It was for the Milf of the year award. In that scene, I played a stepmom to a teen who had brought his football friends over. The story wasn't big, but I ended up having all of them, including my son cumming all over my tits and face.

They said the names of the other three women that were nominated and showed a clip of each of the scenes.

I gripped Duncan's hands tight as they took that slight pause before reading the name. "Anna!" they shouted.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted as I opened my eyes.

I stood up, and Duncan stood up with me and kissed me. I walked up to the stage and took the award. Of course, I did the regular speech about who I was thankful for, the director, and the other actors, the people that helped make everything happen and of course, the fans.

12