Actions and Consequences Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to sit down, and the next thing I knew, my name was brought up again. The best sex scene, which was another group sex. The director went up to get the award, but he mentioned me by name and pointed me out.

By the end of the night, as I got out of the large room, another director came up to me, gave me his card, and said we should work together. I couldn't believe it. The first year, I barely had gotten any recognition. Now I had directors and other actresses coming up to me and shaking my hand.

Duncan stood by me every step, never looking away or shaking his head.

"Hey," Duncan said as he stopped me from going outside.

"What?" I asked.

Then I saw him, one of the biggest names in the adult industry was coming towards me. "We should definitely talk about doing something together," he said. "Maybe later this year?"

"Definitely," I nodded. I was like a bobblehead doll just staring at his chiselled physique and perfect skin.

Then he turned to walk away, and my face went back to normal. "Nope," I said, shaking my head.

"What?" Duncan asked.

"Rumor is he doesn't last long, and we would have to do multiple takes," I shook my head. "Nope, not doing that," I said, shaking my head.

"So, that's a real thing?" Duncan said as we walked to the car.

"Oh yeah," I nodded. "Very real and very annoying."

"So, you like guys that last long?" Duncan nodded as he opened my car door.

"In my professional life, yes, absolutely," I nodded as I got in and reached over so I could open his door. When he got in, I looked at him. "Just makes it go better and not drag out, you know."

"And in your personal life?" Duncan asked.

"Time is truly not a factor," I shrugged. Yes, I had cheated on Timothy, but it wasn't because the sex was totally bad. It was a matter of wanting something new in my life.

"Good to know," Duncan said.

"Honey, once we can both get off, it doesn't matter if you last two minutes or two hours," I said.

Duncan smiled, and I knew he was up to something, again he walked me up to my door, but this time as he was about to leave, I pulled on him.

"No cold shower tonight," I said as I pulled him inside.

Immediately we started to take off each other's clothes as we made our way to the bedroom. "Goddamn," Duncan said as I let my bra drop off as I sat on top of him on the bed.

"All yours now," I smiled as his hands found their way to my large breasts.

I slowly made my way down his chest and sprung his massive cock free from his boxers. It was all mine now as I tried to fit the monster into my mouth. I had deep throated a lot of cocks since I got to be a sex worker. None of them prepared me for this monstrosity.

Slowly I worked it into my mouth, and part of it down my throat, it swelled inside my mouth, stretching me to the limits. I closed my eyes and pushed through as more of it snaked its way down my throat. Now I knew what a sword swallower felt like as they tried to swallow something long. I gasped as I let it back out.

"That will take some practice," I said as I threw in the white towel, no way was I getting all of it down my throat tonight.

"I have an idea," Duncan said as he twisted me to lie on the bed as he straddled my stomach.

"Now this I can do," I nodded as I imprisoned his thick cock between my breasts.

Duncan started to fuck my tits like a man possessed. I lowered my head and licked the head of his cock as it peeped out of my cleavage.

"Fuck, yes," Duncan said as he fucked my big tits.

I loved the look on his face as he fucked my tits. I watched the head of his go back and forth between them.

"Come on," I said, coaxing him to fuck them harder. "This is what all nerds want isn't it? To fuck some big boobs!"

"Yes," Duncan said as he leaned forward and put his hands against the wall behind us and fucked my huge tits harder.

"Cumming," Duncan said as he pushed his dick up between my tits, I watched as ropes of cum shot from his dick and splashed around my neck and chin.

I loved cum, even on set. I loved watching it come out the slit on a dick. I loved the feeling of it splashing against me, whether it was on my face or my back or my tits. I hated watching videos online where the woman closed her eyes or pretended to like it. I could always tell the ones that genuinely enjoyed it and the ones that hated it.

"Holy," I said as Duncan had moved down my body and his face disappeared beyond the view hidden by my tits. Now I felt him between my legs.

I had done an all-female scene with three other big girls, and I had to admit that I was not too fond of it, and so I would never do an all-girl set ever again, but now I was changing my mind.

I grabbed one of my tits and started sucking on the nipple. I could feel Duncan's breath against me as he licked and sucked his way through me. I reached down and held his head down as I ground myself against his face.

"That's it," I said as I felt an orgasm surging its way through me.

The truth of the matter was that I never once had an orgasm on screen. I had faked many and came close once, but I never reached the point I was reaching now.

My nails dug into the mattress as Duncan expertly worked his tongue on all the vital spots. He then sucked on my clit, which sent me over the edge. My back arched off the bed, and I came. In all the years I had been with Timothy, I could count only once he made me squirt and reach for the stars.

"Damn it man," I said as another was coming on the heels of the last.

Again and again, I came one right after the other. What was this man trying to do to me? Sweat beaded on my face as I tried to pull away from him. He yanked me back down onto him and that magical tongue and those fingers.

"No!" I screamed as one of his fingers started working its way to my ass. "No," I shook my head, but he was locked onto me. "Fuck!" I yelled as the alien tried to pierce its way through my stomach.

"Stop!" I yelled. "I give!" I surrendered. I couldn't take another one; I wanted his cock. I wanted to feel him inside of me now.

Slowly Duncan and his wet face met mine, and we kissed. I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my hole. Slowly he pushed down into me, and I felt the pressure of the thickness of his cock stretch me. More and more of his long thick cock, pushed its way deeper into me.

"Fuck," Duncan said as I tightened my grip around his cock.

He started to fuck me slamming his big cock in and out of me. I watched his eyes as they watched my big tits roll around and slap me in the face as he fucked me.

Duncan held onto my thick legs as he put both of them onto his shoulders and pushed deeper into me.

"That's it," I said up to him as he fucked and used me like his cheap whore.

He pushed up on me, pushing my legs further back as he pummeled himself into me over and over again.

I couldn't believe I was taking all of his cock into me, I had never taken anything so significant inside of me, and I doubt I would ever again. Duncan wanted to make sure no one would measure up to the fuck he was giving me.

"Don't pull out," I ordered him as I felt the slight pulse of his cock. I knew he was trying to hold back from cumming.

"Cum in me," I ordered. "Fill me up!"

Duncan did just that; he pushed himself deep inside of me. I felt every inch of his cock pulse as he shot his cum deep inside of me. Slowly he pulled his cock out of me, and I felt his cum slowly leaking out of me.

He laid down on the bed next to me.

"I thought you were a nerd?" I asked as I laid my head on his shoulder, trying to catch my breath.

"I am," Duncan nodded. "I have been cramming for this test for months now," he smiled. "Did I pass?"

I laughed. "A plus," I nodded.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

It has been three months since Duncan and I first slept together, and I couldn't be happier. The man's sex drive is higher than mine, which is saying a lot for someone in the adult industry. He never gets jealous of the men or women I sleep with on camera.

Sometimes we do our own home videos and put them online for all to see; those are the ones that get the most views. As they get to see me get fucked the way most men in the business cannot do.

My favourite is when he rams that thick cock into my ass, wraps my hair around his fist and uses my body as a cock sleeve. I have come the most with his cock in my ass. I think he loves it because he gets to grab my thick hips and watch my ass bounce and ripple off him as he fucks me.

I had a surprise for him when I got home, and I hoped that he accepts it. My first marriage failed because I wanted something new. Hopefully, my second one will stay true as there is nothing else that I want more than to take his name.

"What's this?" Duncan asked as I handed him a box.

"Well, you're not superman so you can't see through it," I said as I looked down at him as he worked on a new game.

Slowly he opened it, and his eyes lit up.

I went down on one knee. "I'm supposed to do this," Duncan said with tears in his eyes.

"It's a new generation, get over it," I smile up at him.

"Yes!" he hells at me as he picks me up off the floor before I can say a word.

I finally got what I really wanted. If my first action was to cheat on my husband, and the consequence was to meet the man of my dreams, then so be it. I once said I would never do it again if given a chance.

As I look into Duncan's eyes, that had changed, if I had to do it all over again to be with this man. All I have to say is, "Sign me up!"

The End

12