Actions Have Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, she knew the basics, and I filled in some of the details, without Samantha knowing anything.

While we were talking, Samantha came at sat on my lap, laying her head on my shoulder.

As Reggie and I kept talking, Samantha kept looking back and forth at the two of us. All the while with her round, dark eyes shining, and her infectious smile lighting up the entire room.

"Mr. Brandon, do you like my momma?"

Talk about a comment straight out of left field.

"Of course I do, why do you ask?"

"If you two like each other, why can't we all live together?"

Wow, neither of us ever thought about that.

"Samantha, Brandon and I are just friends."

I could see a little frown on Samantha's face starting, but I decided to see where this conversation was heading.

"Samantha, you need to know that people just don't live together just because they're friends. Do you understand?"

She just nodded.

I just sat back wondering all the what ifs.

My social calendar wasn't overflowing with events.

I took another look at Reggie. Yes, she was a bit on the chunky side. Yes, she was ten or eleven years older than me. Neither were deal breakers. Neither was the fact that she was black.

I did notice her glancing back at me with a little smirk on her face.

As Samantha drifted away from us, to play with a favorite toy, she moved next to me.

"Brandon, I hope you know I've never given her any idea that we were going to be a couple."

"I know, but just maybe we might go out on a date, if you have a dependable sitter."

"I haven't been on a date in years."

"It's never too late, is it?"

"I'm just not sure about this. Answer me this. What do you see in this tired old lady?"

"First, and foremost, I don't see an old lady. I see a marvelous human being, who has done wonders with that darling little girl, who I'd hate to think about her, if you didn't step up to the plate."

Reggie just moved over to me, placing her arens around my waist, and putting her head against my chest.

It placed one hand on her chin, lift her face upwards and gave her a very soft kiss.

"Oh, my God, Brandon, I can't tell you how long its been since anyone has kissed me like that."

So I leaned down and kissed her again, holding the back of her head with one of my hands.

"Do you think we can just sit and talk some more?"

Moving over to her couch, we both sat, and realized the playroom was very quiet.

We peaked in and saw Samantha sound asleep holding her Minnie Mouse doll I had given her.

"Let's sit and talk some more. OK?"

Sitting right next to each other she laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Let me give you some background, if I can. First, I'm very rusty at anything close to a relationship. Ever since the court awarded me Samantha, I've devoted my life to her and her well-being. Second, you should know that I'm almost thirty-eight years old, and did have one child. He was born with several medical issues, and only lived fourteen days. That was nearly twelve years ago."

Here, she stopped, and I was at a loss of what to say.

"Before you ask, his father took off when he saw how much trouble it would be raising that precious little boy."

"Have you ever had any contact with him, since?"

"Nope, he died in prison about two years after my son was born. I guess he rubbed some very nasty men the wrong way."

After telling me this, I could see she was mentally exhausted, so I just held her as gently as possible.

Getting up to go home, I took her face in both hands and gave her one more very sensuous kiss.

"Please promise me you'll think about going out on a date with me."

"I promise. Good night, Brandon."

One more soft kiss and I was gone.

I just happened to have a very busy week, but did manage a text or two.

On one of the return texts, she included a very nice picture of Samantha holding a little placard saying 'is Friday OK with you'

I texted back a very large smiley face and a huge thumbs up.

I tried to think of what we might do on this first real date.

Do we really have anything in common beside her treasured little girl?

Could I convince Reggie to try to find love, in this twenty-seven year old assistant county prosecutor?

Only time would tell.

I was told that her very good neighbor, who Samantha adored would have her stay the night, so we might be able to have a real date.

I was a bundle of nerves driving to her house. Little did I know, so was Reggie.

Dinner was beyond wonderful. Not only was the food and service fantastic, we were able to talk about nearly anything but our work.

As we were getting ready to leave, she leaned over, and whispered to me, "would you like to stay the night?"

"Only if you're positive."

Grinning, we were off to the great unknown.

Getting to her cozy house, we just stood in the living room, locked in a soft embrace.

I put one hand undet her chin and softly kissed her lips. It felt so good, I did it again.

This time, my hands lowered onto her nicely rounded behind. Pulling her very gently close to me, I knew she was able to feel my growing bulge.

"Brandon, you're going to have to give me some time to decide what I might do in bed, as I'm way out of practice."

"Not a problem. If all we do is cuddle, that will be fine with me."

We did sit on her couch, with her in my arms, softly kissing, when I got brave enough to put a hand on her well covered breast. Even through her blouse and bra, I could feel a nipple responding to the attention I was giving it.

I got really brave, after a few minutes, and slid that same hand inside her bra, feeling the very soft skin and rigid nipple of her breast.

With her breathing picking up, we both stood, with our arms wrapped around each other, and headed for her bedroom.

Stopping just inside the door, I started to unbutton her blouse, slipping it off of her shoulders. Kissing her very soft lips, another time, or two, I reached around to unhook her bra.

This caused a deep intake of breath, so I stopped and asked if it was OK to continue.

I realized with her breathing, and her body shaking a bit, she was softly crying.

"Oh, Reggie, please forgive me if I'm moving too fast."

"Just let me take a break, and apologize for being so afraid of doing something I've wanted to do with you ever since we met."

We just sat on the edge of her bed with her tears stopping, and her head on my shoulder.

"Brandon, can we just try sleeping, without doing, you know, and, oh shit, I'm not doing too well at this, am I?"

"Reg, we can do anything you want, or nothing but sleep, if that suits you. I will never pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do. I hope you understand that."

"I really do, and want you to know how much I appreciate your understanding."

Several times during the night, I felt her body next to mine, and it felt very good. Even through her nightgown, her soft curves pressed next to me started my motor to rev up.

Turning to face her, I took her face in my hands and softly kissed her. She put her arms around me, holding me close, and returning my kisses.

With our bodies as close together as possible, there was no mistaking my growing bulge. There also was no mistaking her moaning.

As our kissing progressed, I started lifting her nightgown up over her body. Leaning down, I softly kissed each hardening nipple, causing louder moans. Reaching down and lowering her panties, I felt her body start to shake.

Rolling her onto her back, I started kissing my way down from her boobs. Getting farther down her tummy, heading for her womanly charms, I heard a very soft voice asking me to be very careful.

Moving between her thighs kissing each inner thigh, causing even more loud moans, I moved my thirsty tongue in between her puffy lips. When I angled my tongue upwards, encircling her tiny, rock hard clit, her entire body was shaken.

"Mon dieu," she cried.

Moving up after placing a condom where it belonged, I very cautiously entered where my tongue had just been.

"Careful, careful," she whispered, while gripping my shoulders.

I very slowly started my thrusting, filling her with my fairly thick seven inches.

As I picked up the pace, her grip on my shoulders tightened, and her legs wrapped around my behind.

I knew I wouldn't last all that long, but long enough for her to have two or three very nice orgasms.

When I finally exploded, deep inside of her quivering body, we were both spent.

Rolling away, and doing some necessary clean up, we both just laid on our sides, staring at each other.

"Oh, my God, Brandon, I've never done all 'that' before. And thank you for using a condom."

"I hope you know, I'd like to see just where this relationship might lead us. And I'm sure we both lnow that Samantha approves, too."

"I know that, too, but I must tell you how fearful I am of any sort of a permanent relationship."

"Just so you know, I'd never do anything to harm you or Samantha, and I just might want to see where this will take us."

We did finally get some sleep, and when I woke up, I saw her smiling face just looking at me with a look of contentment.

"Sleep well, my knight in shining armor?"

"Yes, and you?"

"Uh huh. Never better."

After several nice kisses, I started kissing my way down to her already erect nipples. With one finger inside her panties, I could feel her body starting to shake.

Moving down her body, spreading her legs open, I could tell she was far more receptive to my advances than the previous night.

"Brandon, please keep doing that. I just can't belive how great that makes me feel."

Burying my face in her pussy, I added two fingers, while very softly biting her clit.

I was rewarded with some very sweet girl cum.

Unlike last night, her hand found my already hard seven inches, and started rubbing up and down.

Getting in between her wide open legs, I slowly started my thrusting, not wasting any time.

This was far more primal than our first time, and just as I was about to shoot my load, I remembered I didn't use a condom.

I quickly pulled out, and found a tissue, or two to catch my load.

"That was way too close, you naughty boy," she whispered.

Catching our breath, and cleaning up, we decided to put some clothes on before getting her daughter from the sitter.

Sitting around the breakfast table, Samantha whispered, again, if we were all going to live together.

All Reggie said was, "we'll see."

We both knew we had a great deal to think about.

We both had secure jobs. Both working for King County. We both had the best interest of Samantha at heart.

Mainly, we were both really falling for each other. I might be a bit ahead in that matter, due to Reggie already having had a very bad experience in the relationship field.

It was my job to convince her that we just might have something special.

I knew I'd never had feelings anywhere close to this, before.

I had several discussions with my parents about this possible family. Neither of them were overly thrilled about this. Not that they were racist, but more about the fact of the eleven plus year age difference.

I told both mom and dad about the physical and emotional problems with Samantha, but added just how far she's advanced in the past two years, or so.

I finally discussed the possibility of all three of us visiting my folks for a weekend.

After several hours of discussions, we made the decision to take a weekend and drive to the wilds of north central Washington.

When we finally started our trip, we had told Samantha what we were doing, and about how long it would take to get there.

Have very little trouble crossing Stevens Pass, getting to the house I grew up in before it got dark.

Opening the front door, my parents greeted all of us, with open arms.

"Reggie Cross, these are my parents, Bob and Norma Chase. And this is her daughter, Samantha."

Naturally, Samantha was more that a bit cautious, as usual, meeting new people.

When mom knelt down and asked if she could see Minmie Mouse.

This caused her little eyes to light up, and sparkle, and her smile to broaden. She couldn't show mom Minnie fast enough.

We all could see they were becoming friends right before our eyes.

I sat back with dad, just talking about my job, and how dad was doing in his job as a supervisor in one of the larger fruit cold storage warehouses, that he'd been working at for over thirty years.

The more we talked, the better I felt about moving forward with my relationship with my two girls.

The one thing that kept running around my head was the thought of did I want a child of my own? I knew I'd never force Reggie to bear another child, if she was leary.

This, among other things were topics for us to start talking about.

Since we were staying overnight, we did promise not to get too carried away, romantically in their house.

We did, however start discussing to possibility of our relationship moving to another level.

Yes, we were thinking about making Samantha happy, by moving in together, either in Reggie's rental, or actually buying a house together.

Once we returned home, after a fantastic weekend, Reg and I did start a conversation about the chance of moving forward with our budding relationship.

We started by me staying overnight at their house, without any hesitancy of our lovemaking causing any problems with her darling little girl, who was fast accepting me as a permanent part of this family dynamic.

If I was in the middle of a big case, I stayed at my place, as I needed as little interruptions as possible.

Our conversations began picking up steam, as we both were truly falling for each other.

When I brought up the subject of children, she stopped for a minute, reminded me of her horrible experience from long ago, but told me she'd consider it.

She did go to a very highly respected doctor, who reviewed her case from the past, and gave her as much reassurance as she could.

Now, all we had to do is get married. Yes, and find a bigger place to live.

We sat down telling our daughter, yes I started considering her mine, what we decided.

Both of us were very surprised when she asked if we were going to have more babies.

We realized that one of the girls who worked at her daycare had a baby just about four months previous, and told all the kids about how babies came into the world.

It didn't take us very long to find a nice house, in our price range that filled our needs.

With each stage of our budding affair, we grew as close as two people could be. Never did our age difference come into play. Neither did our racial difference. Nothing could keep us from our planned wedding.

All through the planning for our wedding, we did start thinking about adding to our family.

Our wedding couldn't have been nicer. My parents were beaming with pride, as my wife to be asked my dad to walk her down the aisle, as her parents were no longer alive. There were a few male relatives still in Haiti, but she never considered asking them.

Married life suited both of us very well. Our love life flourished, and was as hot as a Texas Bar-B-Q.

It must have been at the eight or nine month mark, when a second missed period sent us sprinting to her doctor.

We did find out our family was going to expand in about six and a half months.

We figured at nearly five and a half years of age Samantha knew what was coming, but had little perspective on the time frame.

We found a wall calendar that we hung in her bedroom, and told her to take a colored marker to cross out one day at a time.

Since she was very aware of the days of the week, we were certain she knew exactly what to do.

The picture book we found also helped with the many questions she had, nearly every day.

For the next several months, our lovelife stayed smoking hot. For the entire time we'd been together, she told me she just did not like giving oral.

I fully understood, and never pushed her to change.

As her belly expanded, and straight up fucking became way too difficult, plus dangerous as she grew, she did start giving me a few fabulous hand jobs.

Never did I complain.

I think our love grew faster than her belly.

Each of her monthly appointments, her doctor would reassure us as how well our baby was doing, and growing. We still didn't want to know the sex. Health was our primary concern.

We did start thinking of names, though. If it was a girl, Reggie wanted to name her Sylvie, as her grandmother who raised her had that name.

We really didn't come up with any boy's names.

She just had the feeling that the baby growing inside of her was a girl.

As her monthly visits turned onto weekly visits, I made sure to accompany her, each time.

Into her ninth month, we finally learned our baby girl was ready to meet her parents. Off we went to the hospital birthing center.

Just under two hours, with me by her side, Sylvie Chase made her appearance. Nearly eight pounds, with ten beautiful fingers, ten beautiful toes, plus a very healthy set of lungs that let the entire labor room that she was more than happy to free of her confines.

I just couldn't get enough of her head of dark brown curls, and very dark, full eyes.

After a full check-up by the nurses, our daughter was placed in Reggie's arms, and I could see an instant bond being formed, right before our eyes.

Now all we had to look forward to would be her first full examination by our pediatrician, who knew of Reggie's first child, and his issues.

With this specialist doing several tests, we were told it would be a day, or two before the results would be known.

All we knew, was this smiling little treasure was already stealing our hearts.

With my family getting used to all that was required with a newborn, our routine was getting established.

Samantha kept showing her little sister her Minnie Mouse doll, and telling her to hurry up and grow.

We carefully explained to her that babies grew at their own pace, and she just had to be patient.

By the end of the week, we received the news of just how healthy little Sylvie was. Everything about her was perfect. Her temperament was a huge bonus.

The addition of her to our family, made the decision easy for us to decide that two children were more than enough for us.

All summer long, with both girls doing so very well, we started planning for a fantastic vacation, the following summer.

We knew we weren't going to tell Samantha our plans, but we were going to Disneyland.

With Sylvie being old enough, and Samantha improving by leaps and bounds, we thought it would be a nice treat for all of us.

I was getting more and more cases to prosecute, and even some of the more high profile cases.

Early in the Spring, I had a case dropped on my desk, one Monday morning.

It involved an assault, between two men, fighting over a young lady.

As I dug into this case, I found from interviewing the two people who were arrested, they both claimed to have a date with this girl, and showed up at the same, exact time.

The ensuing fight resulted in both of them being arrested.

Oh. The girl they both were dating? Shock of shocks. Kelly Ballard. She never did learn her lesson.

"Heard it from a friend who,

Heard it from a fridnd who,

Heard it from a friend, you were messin' around."

This turned out to be a very simple case, as both idiots worked plea deals, thus avoiding court.

As summer was nearing, and our vacation was upon us, all we told our older daughter, was we were going on an airplane.

Our flight went very well, as did our drive to our Disneyland hotel.

Driving onto the hotel property, Samantha realized where we were, and just couldn't stop grinning.