Actions Have Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sylvie, Sylvie, we are going to meet the real Minnie Mouse!"

Of course, we knew Sylvie was aware of Minnie Mouse, but the thought of Disneyland was way above her fourteen month old intellect.

Each and every day of our vacation, we went at our own pace. Even with our little one using a stroller, Samantha had some physical limitations, which we were very aware of. Never did we overdue anything. She always would let us know if she was too tired.

We even figured out how to put both kids in the stroller, with Sylvie on big sister's lap. They both loved it.

After seven very exhausting days, we were all ready to go back home.

Both girls had several princess dresses, plus many souvenirs. Enough things to keep them busy for months.

It was easier for me returning to work, than our vacation was. That being said, we wouldn't have traded our week for anything.

During my first week back, I was handed a memo from one of the supervisors of the jail.

"Mr. Chase, we want to inform you that Xavier LeCroix was assaulted, again, last week, and did not survive. This incident is being investigated, but we are having trouble getting his fellow inmates to cooperate."

While not being shocked, I sat back and silently hope that worthless piece of shit suffered, greatly.

My wife told me she also was notified of her brother's death. She, too, wasn't overly saddened.

Its a terrible thing to have someone, even a jail inmate, die with not one person showing any emotion.

We both made it a point never to mention his name again.

With Samantha gaining more and more vocabulary, plus her starting a regular school program, we both couldn't be more proud.

With Sylvie being the most supportive little sister, our family was just another growing family in the greater Seattle area.

We had long since decided our two girls were more than enough, and one day while riding in our car, a certain song came on the radio, that I just had to song along to.

"Heard it from a friend who,

Heard it from a friend who.

Heard it from a friend you were messin' around."