Acts of Infidelity - Mary and Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband approved of and encourage their relationship.

Unsure at first, Mary began chatting with them, first alongside me, then on her own. To her surprise, they weren't devils incarnate; in fact, she found them both rather normal and they got on very well. They chatted more and both Mary and the wife quickly opened up more and more.

In a short time, they became friends, beginning a relationship that has lasted for over eleven years and which, with a few diversions on the way, has led directly to the marriage we enjoy today.

Warm and reassuring, this online friendship helped give Mary the courage to take the next tentative step; making contact with potentially-available men. Although she refused to talk with local men - she thought them too risky - she did start chatting online with men from overseas.

These long-distance conversations quickly became more personal, then became intimate, then to my amazement and delight, resulted in some heated online cyber-sex.

At first anonymous and invisible, as she gained confidence, she went through a phase of having regular cyber-sex with one man in particular, eventually and to my complete astonishment, with the camera on. Sometimes I would stand behind her and fondle her breasts as she chatted with these men. Other times I would leave her alone but after these sessions, she would come to bed so wet and aroused that she was insatiable.

The results for our relationship were quick in coming and powerful in impact. The first and most welcome was that my performance problems in bed ceased to be an issue. In fact, I had to beg for an occasional night off.

A week later I discovered that she had started chatting with local men after all. Shortly after that, I discovered that, unknown to me, Mary had placed an advert on Adult Friend Finder.

She was surprised how many responses she received. The momentum really was building.

Soon she agreed to meet Bob, one of her new friends for coffee. I was thrilled; the very nature of how they had found one another meant that the possibility of sex was on the table from the start.

They met; they got on well.

The next day they met for coffee again and met a third time the day after that. Coffee soon became eating lunch together in a secluded park.

That evening she told me about it how they had fondled one another in the park. She said they were going to meet again the next day. Once again, my imagination ran riot; alive with images. I could picture clearly; their clothes loosened, his hand under her clothing, her bra loose.

I could feel what he would be feeling; the beautiful soft flesh of her breast; the warmth of her body. I could feel his surprise and joy when he discovered how wet and willing she was; her state of arousal sending him a message he couldn't miss.

They met this way every day for a week. Bowled over by the pace with which things were progressing, the adrenalin was racing through my veins until I was quite literally shaking with excitement.

Could this be really happening? After all these years was my fantasy really about to come true?

Something had definitely changed because from then on, our sex life really took off too. Mary's self-confidence went up like a rocket and she became much more active and adventurous in bed. For a full three months we had the best sex of our entire marriage - including our honeymoon.

It was a period in our lives I will never forget and, as I think about it now, the feelings return almost as if it were yesterday.

But still they hadn't had sex. Still something seemed to be holding them back.

What if he was worried he might come face to face with an angry cuckolded husband? I couldn't get this close to my dreams coming true and let it all fall apart at the last moment so to try and calm his fears, I arranged to meet him at his office.

To my surprise he was quite a bit shorter than me and had what I can only describe as a nuggety appearance. I could see evidence of hard work in his life and perhaps the hint of a military background too.

Was he handsome? Well, my wife was attracted to him so who am I to judge?

He was clearly nervous so we took a stroll around the gardens during which I assured him that I was more than content with them having sex. In fact, I assured him that I wanted them to enjoy the ultimate physical intimacy between a man and a woman. I told him he could see Mary as often as he liked, the only condition being that Mary had to be in complete control.

As long as she wanted him in the house, her bed and her body, he was welcome.

My plan worked. That evening Mary came home excited, coy and embarrassed. As we lay in bed together, she confessed that she had held another man's penis for the first time in her life and that he had explored the most private regions of her body.

She told me that she had invited him to our home at the end of the week, when they would be alone. The unspoken implication was obvious; there would then be nothing to stop them going all the way.

You can imagine how I felt about this; my nervous system went into overdrive sending thrills racing through my entire body. I wanted this badly and it was apparent that finally, Mary did too.

That knowledge produced a feeling the like of which I had never experienced before; I was alive with anticipation. My wife was going to experience the intimate touch of another man.

Only a few weeks after our weekend away, my dream of the past thirty years was actually going to come true. Our online friends; the couple that had helped her overcome her initial hesitations were amazed at the rapid change too, but wished us the luck and love in our new marriage that they had enjoyed for so long in theirs.

Mary and I made love that night; possibly my last ever time with a faithful wife. Afterwards, denied sleep by my excitement, that night in bed I pictured his hands exploring her body, her fingers holding and stroking his cock. The images gave me another erection that had never been stronger or harder.

The day came, and concentration was impossible. I remember basking in the humiliation of answering the door to a man who was there to bed my wife. I could see that he was nervous too and I did my best to put him at ease.

"Hi," I said. "I'm so glad you are finally here."

I shook his hand as warmly as my trembling hand would allow, before guiding him into the family room where Mary was waiting. She was nervous too but seemed surprisingly in control as she went up and kissed him on the lips in front of me.

I hadn't expected this level of confidence and my heart thumped in my chest; surely this was a sign of the intimacy they were about to experience. Shaking with excitement I left them alone and went into the kitchen to make us all a coffee.

I took my time and when I returned, they were seated in the garden chatting away quite happily.

Mary looked at me with a hint of a question in her eyes. I smiled at her and silently mouthed "I love you." I could see her relax even more and yet another thrill shot right through me.

With my arrival, the conversation became a little stilted until Mary asked Bob if he would like to see the rest of the house. I knew what that meant; it was all I could do to keep myself from emotional overload.

Of course, Bob accepted her offer and after a perfunctory tour, they inevitably ended up in our bedroom. I heard the door close behind them.

A short while later, another man's erect cock entered my beloved Mary's vagina for the first time, she became a Hot Wife and I became a real cuckold.

It was a life-changing event.

Everyone I had talked with online had warned me that the reality might not be as good as the fantasy but for me, it was one thousand times better; my lifelong dream had been realised.

The first time my wife's body was penetrated by another man was the most memorable and pleasurable moment of my life. Finding the words to describe my feelings adequately is almost impossible.

When Bob eventually left, I entered the room where Mary's fidelity had been shattered and reclaimed her. It was the first creampie of my life and was simply awesome. Being so close to her sex, seeing the evidence of their union, knowing that another man's penis had been inside her just minutes before and that his semen was still inside her, visible and fertile was sensational.

All I had to do to complete my fantasy was taste that gooey evidence before mounting her for the first silky seconds of our marriage. I was in a dream as I licked his semen from her vulva; everything seemed unreal as I did for the first time, something I have done many times over the past ten years.

Each time has been as good as the last but none had been as good as the first.

The two lovers had regular sex for the next four weeks. Mary was shy about these encounters; sparse with details which I loved because it fired my imagination. When the details did slip out from my beautiful wife, it was like it was happening all over again.

I had hoped that they would become long-term lovers but unfortunately, he turned out to be a control freak and became quite demanding. After a while, his demands began to upset Mary and for a while, I was worried that she would be turned off the whole Hot Wife lifestyle.

But I should have known my wife better. Mary got rid of him before it had gone too far and returned to AFF where she quickly found someone new.

These days, Mary needs to feel a close connection with a man, knowing and liking him before she can really enjoy a full sexual union with him. And I want all her sexual unions to be full and satisfying.

But it wasn't always this way; she had sex with her second lover within ten minutes of their meeting. He took her on the couch in his board room without them even getting naked, simply removing her panties, fucking her crudely and cumming inside her without ceremony.

He then took her to dinner afterwards, his semen leaking from her body as they ate.

During the meal he invited her to spend the following Sunday with him at his resort. Mary agreed to go, hoping and expecting to spend time getting to know him as a man and a lover as well as just enjoying sex with him. The fact that he claimed to have a seven-inch penis helped persuade her too. Seven inches is much larger than my own modest endowment and I loved the thought of her enjoying a much bigger cock than mine.

Sadly, the weekend was a disaster. The foolish man thought his cock size would be enough to satisfy her. There was no romance; no meeting of hearts and minds and at the end of the day Mary felt cheap and like a slut. She hates the word slut with a passion and, even more, hates feeling like a slut.

They had sex again, but it lasted for only ten minutes, and she was done. They didn't spend the day in bed as she was expecting; in fact they never fully undressed.

Unsurprisingly, she never saw him again.

It wasn't a great start to a Hot Wife lifestyle but to my relief, Mary isn't someone who gives up easily in any aspect of her life and was soon back online, seeking another lover.

The very next day she met someone else online and they caught up for coffee the day after that. To our joint relief, Ric turned out to be a great guy, they quickly ended up in bed and were together as boyfriend and girlfriend for almost two years.

Ric was wonderful, making my lovely lady feel like a queen, treating her really well throughout their relationship. As a result it was much more than just sexual; Mary felt happier and more valued which meant I was happier too.

Interestingly his cock was much smaller than mine but, as Mary said, he knew how to use what he had to best effect.

In fact, things were going so well that at one time I did have the 'you can share her if she is willing' conversation with him. Ric told me he would love to be part of such a mating and promised to try and persuade her.

Unfortunately for us both, he failed though it wasn't for lack of trying. Mary was never willing to take part in a threesome despite knowing I would have been happy for her to experience such a pleasure.

But all good things must eventually come to an end and after two years, Ric had to go to Vietnam. Their relationship ended but not just because of the distance between them.

Mary hasn't used condoms with any of her lovers because she trusts them. You might call this unwise, but she needs to feel their flesh against hers and to know their sperm is alive with her and becoming part of her.

Mary was convinced that Ric wouldn't be able to resist enjoying other ladies while he was out in the East, and was rightly worried about the risk of infection on his return. As a result, and with a heavy heart, Mary brought the sexual side of their relationship to an end.

It was sad at the time but years on, we remain friends.

Perhaps sensing the end coming and even before the two of them had ceased sexual contact, Mary had already started chatting online with another man, John, this time from the UK. After several weeks getting to know each other online, she boldly announced that he had decided to fly out and spend three whole weeks with us.

This was a bit of a shock but by then I had already accepted that when it came to sex, Mary would be in complete charge. This was a real test of that resolve, so I readily agreed.

At the time, it would have been the longest single period my wife had been with any lover, so she was naturally keen to spend the first night with just the two of them, to get to know him properly before letting a stranger into the intimacy of our house and family.

She chose a motel close to the airport. I went with her to prepare the room, thrilled at the idea. It was to be her first full night away, sleeping and having sex with another man and waking up with him in the morning.

I sat on the bed on which their lovemaking would take place, imagining the scene as it would be in just a few hours, revelling in the expectation that my wife would spend the night naked, in bed and having sex with a man she had met in person just a few hours before.

It was a huge turn on for me. I couldn't believe the intensity of the sexual surge I experienced.

Mary picked him up from the airport and they went to the room where he freshened up. As they were both quite shy at their first face-to-face meeting, nothing sexual took place straight away. Both wanted to get to know one another first, so it was agreed Mary would take him on a sight-seeing tour.

This they did, then had a meal together and returned to the hotel for the night.

I spent the entire night awake thinking about her. What was she doing? How was he? Was he satisfying her? Would she give him oral? Would he give it to her? What would I find in the morning?

Fortunately, the night was a huge success. I met John for the first time late in the morning after it had all happened. Like Bob before him, he was ex-military and disappointingly for both Mary and me he too was nuggety and short in stature.

He was naturally anxious about meeting the husband of the woman he had just met for the first time and had spent the night fucking. I tried to set him at ease by telling him that he was to consider Mary his wife for the duration of his stay with us. He could sleep with her every night in my place and, as far as I was concerned, could use her body as freely as a husband might.

And that's exactly what he did. For three whole weeks John took my place in my house, in my bed and in my wife's body. I moved into the spare bedroom. It was extraordinary and for me as a cuckold, a life-changing period.

To everyone else John was a visitor from the UK staying with us. That raised no eyebrows but when the two of them went away together for a week, people did wonder just what the relationship really was.

The trip was my idea. I had suggested to Mary that she and John should celebrate their successful union with a honeymoon. To make it even more exciting I suggested they retraced our own honeymoon trip, staying in the same hotels and visiting the same places we had all those years ago.

I suppose I was subconsciously asking him to replace me not only in my wife's body and bed, but in her past too. Whatever my motives, Mary agreed and they set off for their week long honeymoon.

The day they left I was so horny that I was hard all day. At night, well that was another story. I had to get some relief and I did. Several times. Waking up with a hard-on I masturbated until there was nothing left. It was like having a tantric orgasm without ejaculation; cleaner I guess, but I did enjoy feeling the warm fluid splashing on my body knowing that my wife would be receiving John's semen deep inside hers.

When they returned home it was obvious that they had bonded big time. The spark between them had become far deeper than mere sex.

While John was with us I always looked forward to when it was time for bed. Mary would grab his hand and take him eagerly to the bedroom that used to be mine too. I still had to sleep in the spare room, but from there, I could hear everything that was happening in my bed with my wife.

And you can be sure I listened very carefully.

All three of us were sad and disappointed when the time came for him to return to the UK, but we all knew it would not be the end. In fact, Mary's relationship with John was to last for nearly five years. He visited us for several weeks each year and she once went to the UK and lived with him as his wife for five months.

We were both anxious when I told our daughters that their mother was going to go and live with John for all that time. After all, it would be announcing to the family and the world in general that Mary had a lover and I was a cuckold.

But after a long and worrying time, to my great relief they all ended up supportive. I assured them that I was encouraging her to go and enjoy the experience, and even though they almost certainly did not understand our motives, they said that it was our life and we needed to live as we wanted.

I wasn't surprised entirely at their reaction. Indeed, my sister and several of Mary's friends were excited for her too. 'Go for it girl' was the common response.

As for me, after so many years of secrecy, I was happy to be out of the closet as a cuckold husband. Now, for better or worse, everyone knew the kind of man I was. There was no need to hide my fantasies anymore.

So, given that it's unusual for a man to want his wife even to have sex with other men, why would I want to go much further and let Mary actually live as another man's his wife? After all, it could have been for a long time. It could even have ended up being permanent

Well, at the time, Mary and I had hit a point in our marriage that was a little rocky. As she said to me later, we weren't in a very good place and after so many years together, we would both benefit from a good, solid period apart.

So why did I agree and let her go?

I believe in Richard Bach's saying that if you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're truly yours; if they don't, they were never yours in the first place.

I set Mary free. She was in control. I wanted her to be happy, and if living with John in the UK would make her happy then so be it.

But I knew she wouldn't stay.

Why? Because I knew that during that time, John's behaviour would drive her nuts. I knew that eventually, the pull of our long shared history, our children and numerous grandchildren would be irresistible.

Mary is a loving and caring mother and Grandmother. I knew she would eventually come back to me; perhaps not quite the same person that left, but I would want her no less for that.

The first few months on my own were strange. From our telephone calls, I know they were strange for Mary too; a new country, a new, temporary husband, a new life. At first it was exciting and massively sexually fulfilling for her but as is typical in new relationships, the faults which are obvious to outsiders are invisible behind rose-coloured glasses.