Actually, Yes

Story Info
Son's wedding convinces mature couple try for another baby.
1.8k words
4.62
20.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers

My stories are typically lengthy ones, but this short one came to me in a dream. So here it is.

All sexual participants in this story are 18+

++++++++++

When I heard the screams, I looked up from my barbeque grill where the steaks were sizzling nicely. I was unconcerned because I knew the sounds of my 4-year-old daughter Vanessa's laughter. Vanessa is tall for her age, 3'7", a blonde blue-eyed beauty like her mother, and has three laugh levels: happy giggles, joyous laughter, and delighted screams.

When she plays with one of her older brother Anthony, it always defaults to delighted screams. Her older brother is 27, and usually their play consists of him giving her piggyback rides, playing tag with her, carrying her slung over his shoulders, or tickle fights. Anthony is in a committed relationship but unmarried, and they're childless so far. They're holding off on anything until his Eileen finishes her PhD next year. In the meantime, my son absolutely dotes on his little sister every chance he gets.

Vanessa's older brother Beau, now 30, is married and has a son, Christopher, six months older than Vanessa. He doesn't roughhouse with his son and little sister like Anthony does, but he plays them songs on his guitar, and they love it. My wife Annette and I would have only had two children, except for something Beau said to me at his wedding reception that changed everything.

At the wedding, Rosalind was already 5 months pregnant. After the mother-son dance, my son took me aside and asked me for some impromptu advice. "Hey, Dad, from everything I'm reading, life with a newborn is overwhelming. Do you ever miss the days of having a newborn?"

I looked across the dance floor at his younger brother Anthony, who'd been Beau's best man, slow-dancing with his girlfriend Eileen. Beau had been an easy baby, but Anthony had been a colicky baby for the first couple of months; he cried a lot and preferred to be held like a football, his arms and legs dangling down and his belly firmly pressing on my arm to give him relief. Still, there was nothing else like holding my newborn sons. Nothing.

"Actually, yes. I do miss it. Life with a newborn is overwhelming, but looking back, I wish I could do it again." Just then, my wife Annette came up and took me by the arm.

"Raymond, your son has a bride who needs attending to," she scolded, "let him go do his job and you come dance with me." Annette had been a beauty since the first time we met, but in her floor-length strapless gown she looked incredible today, so I gladly obeyed.

We stepped onto the dance floor and joined in a romantic slow dance, and she felt good pressed up against me. Overwhelmed with emotion combined with a dash of lust, I confessed, "I guess this wedding is making me sentimental, but I need to tell you that you're just as sexy now as you were 27 years ago when I married you." Then I hesitated, but decided to blurt out what crossed my mind when Beau had asked his question. "Sweetheart, this may sound nuts, but seeing Rosalind pregnant makes me want to get you pregnant again. You were extra beautiful with a child in your belly."

She kissed me softly, but in a special way that held a lot of promise. "You don't need to remind me, Ray. I remember you coming home every night after work when I was pregnant, putting your hands all over me. It was all I could do to get dinner on the table with your hands under my blouse, over my belly or on my butt."

I was getting hard just remembering those days, and I pulled her closer so she could feel my hardness pressed against her lower abdomen. Putting two fingers under her chin, I tilted her head up and kissed her neck just under her jaw. "You know, we have about an hour before the bouquet and garter toss, what do you say while everyone else is dancing we slip up to the room and, you know..."

I felt her hand reach around and push on my ass, urging me on. If we hadn't been on the dance floor in front of sons and 70 or so guests, I would have dry-humped her right there. She whispered in my ear, "After all these years, the day I say no to my husband's stiff dick will be the day they bury me. Do you want to fuck your wife in the middle of your son's wedding, Raymond King?"

"Actually, yes."

We quickly slipped away from the reception ballroom and went upstairs. After I unlocked the door to our hotel room, I carried her across the threshold like I did 27 years ago, and placed her on the bed.

She was wearing a strapless gown, so I pushed it down to expose her wonderful full breasts. Imagining her nursing another baby only increased my desire; then I pushed her skirt above her waist, exposing her thighs and blue silk panties. I slipped her panties off and kissed her belly. To my eyes, the faded stretchmarks from her two pregnancies just made her look even sexier. I wanted this woman, and I wanted her urgently. I knew in 27 years she'd had no other man except me, but at that moment I still felt the need to reclaim her.

The fading rays of light coming in through the room's window made her blonde hair shine, and for the millionth time I thanked heaven that this angel was mine. She called out softly, "Ray, do you still love me as much as on our wedding day?"

My heart was in my throat, but I managed to choke out, "I do, baby, in fact I love you more. You've been all than I could ask for. Even at my worst, you never left my side, just like our vows said."

I'll tell you right now, no marriage is perfect, and while we certainly had some rough spots over the years, we'd come through them still in love with each other.

Then she teased, "Am I still as sexy as I was on our wedding night?"

"Absolutely." I looked down at my throbbing cock, then back at her. "Isn't this proof enough?"

"I'm still on antibiotics for my sinus infection, so no birth control. Are you sure you want to have unprotected sex with me?"

Now my head was about to explode and I moaned, "Jeezus, Annette, stop teasing me! YES!" I laid down on top of her, kissing her deeply as I pushed the head of my manhood against her pussy lips. She spread her legs slightly, and I slipped right in. I groaned in pleasure and hissed, "This is my pussy, do you understand? Like it or not, I'm going to put another baby in it!"

Her voice became husky, I had her now. "Ummm, yesss, Ray, it's your pussy. Nobody else can have it! Go ahead, put a baby in me! Show our friends how virile you are, make my belly swell, make me a mommy again!" I was pleased at how wet she was; apparently, I wasn't the only one she'd turned on with her teasing.

I began to slowly piston in and out. Then she whispered, "It's not too late, you know. I still have my periods, my ovaries are still working. You can do it..."

I needed no further encouragement. As our tongues intertwined, I felt an energy I hadn't had in a long time. I wasn't 48 anymore, I was a 23-year-old newlywed on my wedding night proving to my bride how hot she was. As we kissed passionately, she groaned her pleasure into my mouth, and I into hers. Finally, we both climaxed -- 27 years of making love gets a couple really in synch -- and as she stiffened and screeched, I roared, my cock jetting multiple times as I filled her with my baby batter.

Suddenly, Annette cried out, "Ray, look at the time! We need to get back to the reception!" She hurriedly got her dress straightened out, brushed her hair, and put on new lipstick while I got my suit rearranged and combed my hair, and we managed to slip unnoticed into the back of the ballroom as our new daughter-in-law threw her bouquet. With surprising quickness, Andrew's Eileen snatched it out of the air. At 6'2", her long arms were also a definite advantage.

I pulled my wife close in and kissed her again, my body shuddering at the orgasmic memory of her. "Looks like we'll have another wedding soon," I whispered, "but I don't want to wait that long to have you again."

I felt Annette put something silky in my hand. I looked down, and saw it was her blue silk panties. "I can feel your juice flowing down my legs under my skirt, lover," she teased, "I don't want to stain my new panties. Your freshly-fucked wife is exposed now, you better protect me from the other men here."

Needless to say, I possessively stuck to Annette like glue through the cake cutting, more dancing, and the bride and groom's grand exit from the reception. Afterwards, I couldn't get my wife back to our hotel room fast enough. I stripped our clothes off and took her doggy-style just inside the door. Then we got in the shower together and after soaping up that hot body, I took her again in the shower stall.

Afterwards, I ordered a bottle of champagne and some appetizers from room service. Exhausted, we finally went to sleep, the comforting warm scent of her hair in my nostrils as we spooned.

First thing in the morning, after our toilet and teeth brushing routine, she got back onto the bed. "Oh, my," she teased, "I'm a fertile young maid, I hope no virile stud comes along and gets me pregnant."

Then she laid on her back and spread her legs. Incredibly, unbelievably, my sated and overworked cock somehow rose to the occasion and, like Shakespeare's Henry V, I went once more unto the breach as I ravaged my wife again, filling her with what little supply of baby-makers remained in my drained balls. Afterwards I called the front desk and requested a late check-out, because I wanted to lay there with my love in my arms as long as possible. I felt like I was in heaven.

Three weeks later, I was sleeping in on a Saturday when Annette woke me. I sat up, blinking into the morning sun and asked her, "What's the matter, honey? Is something wrong?"

With a shaking hand, she held out a pregnancy test stick. It was positive. She asked me, "Ray, tell me the truth. Are you really sure you want to be a father again at your age?" This question struck me as odd, since every night since the wedding (plus a few times during the days) I'd been at Annette like a concupiscent rabbit. It was a wonder either of us could walk at this point, so perhaps she was just being hormonal.

Whatever the reason, I chuckled, kissed her, and gave her the only possible answer: "Actually, yes."

NewOldGuy77
NewOldGuy77
880 Followers