Fuck You, Dick!

Story Info
Divorced wife gets revenge with the IT geek.
6.4k words
4.75
56.7k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. An abused woman owes her spouse nothing.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Finally, I would like to thank kenjisato for his time and help.

*****

"I appreciate your concern, Richard," I said over the virtual call. "Like I said, I'm doing fine."

"That's great, Liv," my husband said. "Managing your business must be rough, especially right now."

"I'm handling it. Was there anything else you wanted to discuss?"

"Nah, I just wanted to make sure we're ending things on good terms. Take care of yourself, babe."

Richard hung up without another word. Those stress-relieving exercises must've worked because I was silent for a full five seconds after he was gone.

"Fuck you, Dick!" I bellowed.

He wasn't trying to part on "good terms." The only reason he called was to make sure things ended on his terms. One last act of control before our separation became permanent.

I was all too aware of how impotent my rage was. The terms of our divorce were clear: I had no way of hurting him professionally, where it would've really hurt.

Richard was running for office as a politician. His platform was one of vocal support for local businesses. That was part of his public justification for the divorce: generously sacrificing his marriage even as he would continue to support me by arguing on my behalf. With him holding a wide lead in the polls, there was nothing I could do that wouldn't allow him to portray me as a vindictive ex-wife.

The only thing I could still take comfort in was my appearance. Richard had said all sorts of things as part of his regime of abuse, but even he never denied that I took care of my body. I was a busty, voluptuous five-foot-two natural redhead. That was the one thing he could never take from me.

I was examining my reflection when an idea presented itself. My current laptop had been a 'gift' from Richard. As the CEO, I could get my own company-issued laptop. Better yet, after everything was transferred, I could take the old one home and smash it. It was more spiteful than anything, but I felt euphoric just picturing it.

Calling the IT department, I said, "Hey, Aaron."

"Hey, Liv. What's up?"

"Have you got any inventory laptops?"

"Sure," he said. "Did you break your current one, or did you just want a temporary device?"

"Actually, I'd like to transfer everything from my current one to a permanent replacement."

"Hmm. I could make that work, but it'll take a while. I need to head out and pick up my son."

"Oh, okay," I said, slightly disappointed that small vengeance would have to wait. "Think you can take care of it tomorrow?"

"Actually, why don't you come down? Oliver volunteered to stay late to complete some of our scheduled server updates before next quarter."

"Did he really volunteer, or did you coerce him?" I joked.

"A bit of both," Aaron replied enigmatically. "He asked for it all on his own, but I certainly dropped some hints that I thought he would be the perfect man for the job."

"Wow! He must be good if even you think he's competent enough to do your job. Maybe this is my chance to finally replace one of my highest-paid employees with someone more junior."

"Go ahead. I'll just start my own company and pay the kid more than whatever you offer him."

"Sounds demanding," I laughed. Aaron and I had made jokes about each other's employment for years. "How about we settle for deciding if he's suitable for acting as your stand-in while you go on that long-overdue vacation with your family?"

"Deal."

*****

It wasn't often that I agreed with my more gossip-prone employees, but I had to admit Oliver was kinda cute. It didn't hurt that he took off his glasses whenever he wasn't working. It made his dark brown eyes and handsome young face stand out more.

"Hey, Oliver," I said once I made my way down to IT. "Is this a good time?"

"No, I'm in the middle of a multi-million dollar drug deal that's so profitable I'll be able to buy world peace and... just kidding," he said with a welcoming smile. "Come on in."

Once I finished laughing, I followed him back to the work area. Our IT office was situated between two parallel hallways. The glass doors and walls gave it a very sci-fi feel. Aaron called it the 'JP' and made all his employees swear an oath of secrecy never to tell me why.

Oliver and I already knew each other. Part of my orientation program is to make sure that every new employee interacts one-on-one with every manager they will likely encounter, including me. As someone who studied Hofstede in college, I tried to create a culture that broke down perceived power distance between employees. Everyone works better when they view their coworkers as peers instead of someone who has the power to fire them. Plus, I preferred being called by my first name even when I was married.

"Think you can finish it by the end of the day?" I asked him.

"Yes, but I'm afraid company policy requires that for a high-risk device like yours, at least one level four or higher supervisor has to be present, so you'll have to remain until it's finished."

"Oliver, I'm the CEO of this company. I think I can bend the rules. Can't I just pick it up first thing in the morning?"

"No," he said, although he looked visibly uncomfortable. "I'm afraid I can't make an exception."

"Good," I smiled. "I was just testing you. I don't have a problem with waiting."

The sad truth was that I had nothing better to do with my freedom. That's how much control Richard had over me. I'd resisted believing that the man I'd once genuinely loved had turned our relationship toxic until it was too late.

Fuck you, Dick.

Oliver, on the other hand, was anything but a dick. He was both warm and professional as he switched between pouring over screens of data and supervising the installation of my new laptop, all while keeping me informed and asking for my input. He even insisted on paying for dinner from the cafeteria despite the fact that he still lived in a studio and rode his bike to work every day.

"Okay," he announced, bending over to look at the screen on the workbench. "All the setup is taken care of. The only thing left is to transfer everything."

"Great," I said. "How long do you think that'll take?"

"Well, if I boot the old laptop and use the standard automated transfer, it could be as little as thirty minutes, but there's another way," he explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Oliver bit his lip and glanced downward, looking uncomfortable. "I don't mean to pry, but can I ask you a personal question?"

"Shoot," I said.

"Do you... have something against this laptop? You talk about it as if you have a grudge against it, not like it's no longer good enough for your needs."

"Yeah," I admitted, seeing no harm in sharing it. "I got it from my ex-husband. I just want to be rid of it."

"Do you have any reason to think it's been compromised? I can boot it from a live USB, transfer everything to an external storage drive, then run everything through several security checks before it gets sent to your new one, but that'll probably take a few hours."

I'd never considered the possibility that Richard had installed something on my laptop without my knowledge. My gut instinct was that the odds were fairly low, but they weren't zero.

"Sure," I nodded. "Go ahead."

For some reason, I was unbothered by the thought of staying late. In fact, I realized I was enjoying myself. I no longer had to worry about Richard getting jealous; that alone was enough to make me relish my time with Oliver.

Fuck you, Dick.

"Okay," Oliver announced, stepping away from what looked like a mad scientist's invention sitting on a workbench. "Should be finished in about an hour."

"Great," I said. "Thanks, Oliver."

"You're welcome," he said, modestly putting his hand behind his head. "I'm sorry for asking about your personal life."

"Don't worry. I knew you had a good reason."

"Even still, how about I repay you by letting you in on a little secret?" he whispered jokingly. "JP stands for 'Jump Point' from the MCU. Aaron came up with it because almost everyone walks down these halls or uses our corridor as a shortcut."

For the first time in god only knows how long, I actually laughed so hard I bent over and had to steady myself on one of the desks.

"Darn!"

"Huh?"

"I was hoping it was something really dorky I could torture Aaron with, but I love the MCU as much as he does."

"Yeah, it was really something back in the day. Sorry it wasn't more useful."

"Not at all," I said happily. "Like I said, the reason I hate this laptop so much is because I got it from my ex-husband."

"Aren't you still married?" he asked, indicating downwards.

I held up the wedding ring he was referring to. "Technically, yes. And I'm looking forward to melting this in the furnace."

"Wow!" he said. "Sounds like a jerk. Anything you'd like to get off your chest?"

Under normal conditions, I might've kept my mouth shut. Instead, I felt more tipsy with happiness than if I'd had too many sips of wine. Besides, it felt nice to finally have someone to confide in.

"'Jerk' doesn't even come close," I responded, not bothering to hide my bitterness. "He's an actual psychopath. Everyone else only sees that charming smile he wears all day, but I know he's a self-centered, manipulative coward who's afraid of his own shadow."

I hated that Richard still had the power to make me lose control of my emotions, but he did. I owned this company until he took it away from me. He was happy to let me be the one who got my hands dirty, but he used what I'd made as part of his psychological and financial abuse. I spent years clawing myself out of the hole he'd thrown me in, and once I did, he proved just as spineless as I'd predicted. He'd finally agreed to the divorce and handed me back the company once it became apparent I would win anyway. Naturally, his ego wouldn't permit him to admit that he'd lost fair and square, so he took every cheap shot he could get to let himself think he was still the alpha male.

"Jesus, Liv," Oliver shook his head. "You deserve better than that."

"Thanks," I sighed. "It turned out he was also cheating on me. Despite that, he still came ahead in the divorce. He picked the best lawyers, made sure I couldn't get any good ones, then drew outrageous terms and went judge shopping to make sure they were accepted. Part of the deal was that he would automatically regain control of the company if I went public with any allegations against him. I have no way of wiping that smug grin off his face."

I managed to hold back tears but couldn't stop my lips from shaking momentarily. Richard had stolen the one thing that could never be given back: time. I was forty-one, divorced, and alone. I'd sacrificed the best years of my life for a man I wasn't even sure was capable of love.

Calling upon those breathing exercises once more, I reminded myself that I was still more fortunate than most. My future was secure and I had no shortage of money. It was selfish to wallow in self-pity when there were countless people who'd lost much more than me.

"Okay, I'm done," I sighed. "What do you think?"

"You mean in general or about something in particular?"

I looked up, expecting him to be joking, but I could see something else in his eyes. Something very different.

"Me," I answered. "What do you think about me?"

"I think many things about you, Liv," he said, smiling at me. "For starters, I think your husband hasn't just been abusing you. I think he's also been neglecting your... needs."

Oliver paused briefly before adding, "More specifically, I think he hasn't been taking care of your... womanly needs."

I admit I actually blushed a little. Oliver was undoubtedly being bold, but not in an unwelcome way. I had a feeling things were about to get a lot more interesting.

"Is that so?" I asked, my interest piqued.

"You asked me what I think," he reminded me. "And I happen to think that mature, busty redheads are sexy."

My grin grew to match his. I knew that, as his boss, I was expected to tell him that while I was flattered he found me attractive, it would be inappropriate for me to pursue a relationship with one of my employees. My pussy was having none of that: it was urging me to pull out his cock right then and there.

"And..." I asked with a raised eyebrow. "What would you do if a sexy redhead said she was interested?"

Oliver stepped closer until I could see the raw desire burning in his attractive brown eyes. "First, I'd make sure that sexy redhead was you and that you were okay with it."

I nodded.

"In that case..." he said. "I think I'd do this."

Without further ado, he kissed me. I was drunk on the feeling of being alive as I kissed him back. It showed in how I pressed myself against him and grabbed his head to pull him down before pushing my tongue into his mouth. We'd barely even started and already my breathing was getting heavier. That's how starved I was for attention and sex.

"What do you think?" I asked.

Oliver smirked before answering, "I think I was right. Mature redheads are sexy... and maybe a little slutty!"

To emphasize his point, his hands reached around to squeeze my ass. Far from being offended, my pussy was thrilled at thought of a younger man having his way with me.

My panties were still relatively dry, but I honestly don't think I'd ever been as wet as I was right then. Oliver was kind, good-looking, and respectful of my boundaries. I had to have him inside me. Simple as that.

"You're right," I whispered seductively in his ear. "For tonight, I am a slut. Show me what a real man does to his slut."

It would've been a blatant lie to deny that I was a slut at that moment. Rather than oppugn that, I decided to embrace it. Oliver would prove what kind of man he was based on what he did with free access to my body. Would he use me to get himself off the way Richard did, or would he seek my pleasure as much as his own?

Oliver roughly spun me around before pulling me against his chest. His arms were around me in an instant, rendering escape impossible. A jolt of electricity shot down my spine as he squeezed my tits through my dress shirt before his fingers began unbuttoning it.

Richard would be furious if he saw another man undressing me. He didn't have the guts to do anything physical, so he likely would've resorted to lots of yelling and making threats. Whatever his reaction, the fact remained that he still viewed me as his property. My response?

Fuck you, Dick!

Oliver helped slide my shirt off, followed swiftly by my black work pants. I giggled as he unhooked my bra and slid it off, exposing my bare tits, which he immediately covered with his hands.

"Fuck..." he said reverently as he began playing with the sensitive flesh. "I think you've got incredible tits, Liv."

I grinned and arched my back to allow Oliver to do as he pleased with my tits. He was especially fond of switching between squeezing and gripping the sides to shake them up and down, making the weighty flesh bounce. The contrast between compression and stretching ignited a small but growing inferno between my legs.

Contrary to popular belief, redheads are not more sensitive than other women. Quite the opposite; it took quite a bit to get me off. I could cum quickly enough, but it had to be the right thing. The keys to my climax were small but powerful.

"You like being a slut, Liv?" he growled in my ear. "It doesn't get much sluttier than this! Flashing these big tits where anyone can see them."

A very different chill ran down my spine as I realized how exposed I was. We stood just two rows from the glass wall separating this room from the popular hallway. It wasn't even that late: there was every chance a janitor or late-working employee would come down this way. With my distinctive red hair, I'd be unmistakable, and I'd be known for my big tits instead of my business acumen by the next day.

That was the final key I needed to unlock a small orgasm. Richard had pushed me to take many risks against my will. He was careful to make sure that he'd never be the one to suffer if they backfired, but he had no problem sticking my neck out for the sake of his interests. To be fair, they were also in the interests of our business, but they were not ones I chose to make. The risk here was very real, mine to take, and served absolutely no purpose except to get me off. Which it did.

Rather than let the heat build up, I embraced it. I was panting and fidgeting in Oliver's grasp as I welcomed my first climax of the night. It wasn't world-shattering—it didn't leave me a puddle on the floor—but it was pleasure, and I eagerly accepted it. I moaned in contentment while Oliver kindly allowed me to ride the crest in his embrace.

I'm sure we must've made a great sight to any passerby. Oliver was resting his chin on the top of my head while I leaned against his hard chest, moaning my arousal. The relaxed posture I took suggested we'd been lovers for years.

For some reason, it felt like we had been. I had no shortage of men in my orbit, but I'd never even consider doing this for them. With Oliver, I was at ease and looking forward to having him inside me.

"Not bad," I said, facing him with feigned disinterest. "What do you think now?"

Oliver's face was lit with genuine love and respect as much as lust as he answered, "I think you really are a slut, and I can make you cum much harder if you let me finger fuck your pussy."

I grinned widely as we backed up until my ass was planted on one of the desks. He was on me in an instant, sliding one then two fingers inside me, letting me know that he meant business. My pussy was eager to prove I was even more of a slut than I let on. He grinned knowingly when he felt how wet I was.

"You feel that?" he asked unnecessarily. "You feel how badly your pussy wants this?"

"Yes," I moaned as he began pumping me with his fingers the way I hoped he would do with his cock.

"Your pussy gets off on this," he whispered hotly, his voice infused with an edge that left me breathless. "It loves it when you expose your big tits. It's a proud pussy, and it loves being desired."

He wasn't wrong. I could feel the pressure and temperature in my body increasing. The truth of his words and the physical sensation of his fingers inside my cunt combined into a single force. My pleasure rose to the next level.

"It loves how naughty you're being," he continued. "It knows I'm your employee. It knows you're fucking a younger man. Your pussy knows how wrong that is, and it fucking loves it!"

Another blow. Everything about this situation was taboo. Public sex? Unprofessional relations with my own employee? Sleeping with a man nearly two decades younger than me? All of those things would've made old-fashioned ladies across the country faint. I would've judged anyone who did them to be a worthless slut when I got out of bed this morning. Everything I was doing went against every standard of decency in civilized society, and Oliver was right: I loved it.

"Above all, it loves being a cheating pussy. It's been fuming at what your husband did to you. It wants revenge, and it loves being a cheating married pussy."

My pleasure rose for the third time, and third time was the charm. Our divorce would be final by the end of the day, but it was not yet annulled. I was technically still married to Richard, which meant I was cuckolding him, and that triggered the strongest orgasm I'd ever known. My body might be slow in getting off from physical sensation, but Oliver's words more than made up for that. I exploded on his fingers like I'd never done for my husband. The only power I had left was to grab his head and kiss him while I rode out my bliss. While I might've been a submissive slut, my tongue aggressively sought his as I expressed my pleasure and my gratitude for giving it to me.

12