Ad-dick-tion

Story Info
Mike visits a hypnotist and gets more than he bargained for.
2.7k words
4.51
137.9k
229

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what brings you here?" the hypnotist asks. He gives his new client, Mike, a friendly smile. He hopes Mike will prove a suitable candidate for his little personal experiment.

Mike is in his early thirties, blonde, short-cropped hair, and his tight shirt reveals that he regularly works out. The sleeves are tight around his biceps, and his nipples are poking through the fabric, showing off his broad chest. He sits back on the couch, his legs spread comfortably, and he shrugs. "I tried everything else," he replies. "You know, to quit smoking."

"And why do you want to quit smoking?"

Another shrug. "Well, health reasons, obviously." Then he rolls his eyes. "And because so many chicks hate it, which makes getting pussy annoying sometimes. Like, I work out, I take care of myself, can't a guy live a little? But no, moment some chick at the gym sees me grab a cigarette, she looks at me like I'm a massive creep." He lets out a huge sigh.

The hypnotist nods. "Sounds like that's been frustrating you for some time." With some luck, he can channel that frustration into a better outlet.

"Hell yeah!" Mike exclaims. "Like, I'm only after a quick fuck, if she asks nicely I won't even light up immediately afterwards. I mean, uhm." He coughs. "Not that I'm not getting plenty of pussy even with the smoking, but, y'know." He shrugs again. "Wouldn't mind getting more."

"You spend a lot of time at the gym?" the hypnotist asks.

"Yeah, an hour or so every day, after work. More in the weekend. It's where all the hot chicks are, in those tight yoga pants... I swear, whoever invented those is the fucking best." Mike grins.

"And you prefer the gym to meet women?" the hypnotist asks. "Not a bar? A dating app?"

"Oh, those work too, but hey, while I'm there I might as well try and get some pussy, right? Not like I'm the only one." He snorts. "Of course, some guys have completely the wrong idea and try to hit on me. I put them straight pretty quickly." He laughs. "Heh, straight. Get it?"

The hypnotist gives him a polite smile. Yes, Mike is a perfect candidate for his experiments. They have been going well. Mike's hardly the first guy the hypnotist has treated. They all come in, talking big about wanting to score pussy, but it usually takes just one session to make them crave something else entirely.

"Anyway, I get why they hit on me." Mike spreads his arms. "I mean, it's kinda flattering, but no way would I fuck a guy when I can get pussy."

"We are here to help you with your smoking habit, though," the hypnotist reminds him, eager to get started. "So, why don't you relax, and focus on your breathing? It's easier if you close your eyes."

"What, you're not gonna swing a watch or something?" Mike asks.

The hypnotist resists the urge to roll his eyes. So clichéd. "No, using your own breathing as a focal point is more effective. Now, relax, Mike, and count to four as you breathe in through your nose, and to four as you exhale through your mouth."

He counts out loud as Mike does so, and he's pleased when Mike obeys and closes his eyes, his breathing slowing down. He watches Mike relax, sagging down on the couch.

"Right, now I'm going to put on some soothing music. It'll help you relax and reach a deeper state of hypnosis. It'll make the session more effective," the hypnotist says.

The music is a mixture of white noise, binaural beats and a pulsing bass, like a heartbeat. He has developed it especially for these special sessions.

He walks Mike through relaxing his body, starting at his feet and up through his legs, his waist, his arms, his shoulders, and his head. He talks Mike through imagining himself sinking deeper and deeper, until he's surrounded by darkness, floating calmly.

He asks Mike about which gym he goes to, and Mike's response is slow and sluggish, and it's obvious he's under deep enough for the hypnotist to start properly.

"Now, Mike, you came here because you're addicted to cigarettes, right?"

"...Right."

"Picture one in your hand. The way it feels in your hand as you hold it. The way it tastes as you put it to your lips. The way it smells, that hit when you take your first drag, sucking on it," the hypnotist continues.

Mike lets out a happy groan.

"Exactly. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"...Yes."

"Wouldn't it be better," the hypnotist continues, "if it were bigger? Longer? Thicker? Warmer?"

"...Yes," Mike replies, but there's an unsure tone to it.

"Yes, it is," the hypnotist quickly assures him. "Yes, it would be better if it were bigger, and thicker. That's what you want to hold, and suck on. Something better than cigarettes."

"...Yes." Mike's tone is more sure now.

The hypnotist smiles. "Exactly. So that is what we'll channel your addiction to cigarettes into. Something better. Something healthier. Something that'll make you a lot happier, Mike. Something with plenty of protein to keep you strong. Isn't that what you want?"

"...Yes." Even though Mike is under, there's a hint of enthusiasm.

"So, from now on, you won't crave cigarettes anymore," the hypnotist says. "You'll crave dick."

He waits for a reaction, but Mike remains silent. Good. He's definitely listening and taking this in.

"You will crave dick. You will think about sucking cock like you think about smoking a cigarette. You will look forward to sucking dick, to holding a thick cock, to smelling its musky scent, to touching it with your lips, to wrapping your lips around it and letting it slide deeper," the hypnotist continues. "Sucking dick will give you that same rush a cigarette used to. You will swallow cum eagerly. Right?"

"...Right."

The hypnotist repeats his commands a few times, then has Mike repeat them back to him. "Now go on, once I release you, how will you feel? What will you do instead of wanting cigarettes?"

"Crave dick," Mike intones. "I will want to suck cock and swallow cum. I will look forward to sucking cock and swallowing cum. I will feel good sucking cock and swallowing cum."

The hypnotist smiles, and reinforces the changed connection, to make sure that Mike's cigarette addiction is entirely rerouted to an addiction to, well, dick.

He brings Mike out of his trance slowly, and turns off the music before pulling him out completely.

Mike blinks when he opens his eyes, looking refreshed. "Huh, feels like I just had a really nice nap!"

The hypnotist laughs. "I hear that often. It's a good sign, it means your mind and body were very relaxed and focused on my words. Now, I suggest we make another appointment in two or three days, to see how you've been getting on and if you need another session."

Mike nods. "Yeah, sounds good. You know, I don't feel like smoking at all!"

*

Mike doesn't feel any different after the hypnosis session. He didn't think it would do anything, but a buddy on an online fitness forum recommended this guy, and Mike figured he might as well try it. Waking up feeling refreshed was nice, though, and he definitely hasn't wanted a nicotine shot since that first session.

But he has been feeling antsy, like he does when he needs to smoke, but he knows what that feels like, and this isn't it. He wants something, though. Something to put in his mouth.

He tries chewing gum, which doesn't work, and tries lollipops, even if the other guys in the office make fun of him for eating candy, and the lollipops are a bit better, but they're still not right.

He starts eating more bananas and cucumbers, and their shape feels better in his mouth, but they're too cold, too soft.

It's frustrating, and he uses that frustration that evening as he works out. He's sweaty from the treadmill, and puts a towel down before lying down to do some bench presses. It's pretty quiet and everyone else is busy, so he doesn't pile on the weights like he would if he did have a spotter.

Even with less weight than he can press, it's a good work-out. He focuses on his form, and is staring at the ceiling determinedly.

"You need a hand, there?"

He blinks and finishes his rep. "You offering?" He's seen the guy around before, taller and broader than Mike, and Mike's been toying with the idea of asking him for work-out tips, but he's worried the guy'll assume Mike is hitting on him.

The guy shrugs. "Seen you press more than this before. Come on, I'll spot you."

Mike is pleased that the other man noticed that. "All right."

The first few reps with the extra weight go well. The guy is quiet, and Mike goes back to staring at the ceiling.

But in the corner of his eye he can see the guy's groin, clad in some grey sweatpants, and he can't help but glance at it every now and then. With the guy standing so close, it's obvious from the way he smells that he just finished working out. His arms are still glistening with sweat.

Mike can smell it. He can smell the guy's sweat, and it smells surprisingly good and musky.

"Careful," the guy tells him, and helps him finish the rep. "Getting tired?"

"Nuh uh," Mike says. He's fine. He just got a little distracted. The antsiness that's been inside him all day is back with a vengeance, and soon, Mike's eyes drift from the ceiling to the groin above him.

It does smell good, and it makes his mouth water. He starts when he feels his own cock stir in his sweatpants. What the hell?

The guy shifts forward, tilting his hips a little. "You sure you wanna keep going?"

Shit, has the guy noticed Mike's staring? Does he think Mike is hitting on him? Because Mike is definitely not hitting on him, or interested in his cock. At all. He's definitely not thinking about what the guy's cock might smell like, or feel like in his hands, or taste like in his mouth...

Above him, the guy chuckles and he helps Mike put the bar back in the rack. "You seemed a little distracted."

Mike is panting, still lying down. Why does he keep thinking about the guy's cock? He's not interested in guys. He likes women, likes scoring pussy. "I, uhm, guess," he mumbles.

"Why don't we get some water in the dressing room?" the guy says, grinning suggestively at Mike.

Mike's seen that grin before, and he usually laughs it off, letting whatever guy hit on him know that he doesn't swing that way. Those guys always walk off with their tail between their legs.

"I don't know..." Mike hedges, his eyes still glued to the guy's groin. Oh God, that scent.

"C'mon," the guy says, putting his hands on his hips. It drives his crotch forward, closer to Mike's face. "I think we both know that you want that... drink. That you're fucking thirsty."

He closes his eyes as he inhales deeply, and nods. It smells so good, his mouth is watering at the thought of sucking the guy's dick. He sits up, and lets the guy help him up. He follows the guy quietly to the man's changing room down the corridor, the one that's quietest.

The guy wastes no time once they're inside, dragging Mike into the communal shower and pushing his own sweatpants down. "Go on."

The guy's cock is half-hard and huge, and Mike kneels down without even being aware he's doing it. He reaches out and wraps one hand around it, and it feels so good and hot in his hands.

He starts pumping it up and down, licking his lips as the dick hardens. It's growing bigger and thicker until his fingers aren't touching anymore.

The guy groans happily. "That's it, now suck it like the thirsty bitch you are."

Mike wants to protest. He's not some bitch thirsting for cock! He likes pussy! But he finds himself leaning closer, opening his mouth and when his lips touch the tip of the guy's cock, he groans. It tastes so good!

He quickly swallows the guy's cock down, wanting more and moaning around it. Oh yes, yes, this is what he wants, what he's been needing, why he's been feeling so antsy. He just needed a big cock to suck on.

The guy groans. "That's right, suck my dick."

Mike keeps one hand wrapped around the base of the guy's cock, and he bobs back and forth quickly. He closes his eyes, inhaling deeply. His own cock is hard too, and he loves the feeling of the guy's cock in his mouth, filling it up, and the way his cock tastes and feels against his tongue.

He wants more, and he lets the cock slide down the back of his throat. He gags, and groans in disappointment.

"Fuck, you're an eager cocksucker, aren't you?" the guy moans. He puts one hand on the back of Mike's head. "Yeah, take it, bitch." He pushes Mike forward, making him take the cock down his throat again.

Mike moans happily. Yes, he wants to take more, taste more, feel more. He keeps gagging, drooling around the guy's cock and can feel it dribble down his chin. It's not so bad, and totally worth it to keep this massive cock in his mouth.

"That's it, take it deeper," the guy tells him, staring down at him. "Cocksluts like you can take it."

Mike moans, trying to shake his head. He's not a cockslut. He just, well, he just likes sucking cock! It feels so good! And he's not even gagging anymore.

The guy moves his hands so he's holding Mike's head with both hands. "Stay still," he grunts, keeping Mike's head in place.

Mike just groans, his mouth still full of cock.

The guy starts thrusting, deep, hard thrusts down Mike's throat. "You love it," he grunts, "cocksluts like you, you love it."

Mike moans. He does love this, yes, but does that make him a cockslut?

"That's why you come here, right?" the guy says. "Thirsty for cock." He groans, thrusting deeper. "Bet once I've finished with you, you'll be looking for another guy."

Oh, that does sound nice, now that the guy mentions it...

The guy's thrusts grow faster, and his grunts deeper. He stops speaking, groaning with every thrust, and eventually thrusts in hard.

Mike closes his eyes, moaning as he feels the guy cum down his throat. It tastes so good, feels so good to be filled up.

When the guy pulls out, Mike surges forward to lick the cum remains off his cock.

The guy laughs as he shoves Mike out of the way and pulls his sweatpants up. "Hope to see you again sometime, cockslut."

With that, he swaggers around the corner and Mike hears the door to the dressing room open and close.

Mike is panting as he stares at the tiled wall. What just happened? He just sucked a guy's cock and loved it? Why did he love it? Why did it feels so good? Why is he feeling so calm and relaxed right now?

The door opens and closes again, and Mike scrambles to his feet.

It's his hypnotist, dressed casually in a t-shirt and some sweatpants. "Oh, hello, Mike." He smiles and gestures at Mike's face. "I see you've been busy..."

Mike feels his cheeks heat up and he wipes at his chin. He thought he swallowed all the guy's come, but apparently not. "I'm, uhm, yeah?"

The hypnotist walks into the communal shower, and palms his groin. "I do hope you're ready for another one, Mike." He grabs his cock through his sweatpants, then reaches out to stroke Mike's face.

Mike groans quietly when he can smell the musk on the hypnotist's face. "Oh yes." He finds himself kneeling down again, and he rubs his face against his hypnotist's groin. "Yes!"

He wants more.