All Comments on 'Ad For Swinging Ch. 03'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

JUST THE BEST, AWESOME WRITIN COCK TINGLING

vladimirvladimirabout 16 years ago
Like this story a whole bunch

I've been following your submissions for a while now, and I must say your imagination is every bit as good now as it was when you started out, but you have picked up your skill set dramatically since you first began submitting.

Keep up the good work! You are now in my favorites.

Vlad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
get a jock/stud son in the mix

as you say in the last paragraph..it is only a matter of time before the other kids join in...definetly don't wait..get them into this bi family mix..especially the jock/stud sons..for hottt bi fun both with mom and definetly hot dad/son bi fun...nothing more of a turn-on for a "mom" like myself..and i am sure others...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad You're Back

Good to see you back and in fine form. No one depicts the joys of family fucking like you. So keep those great, hot stories coming,er, cumming.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
fun sexy series

wish it was longer and i wish you were still writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES