All Comments on 'ADAM'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TimpooTimpooover 5 years ago
Nice One

A nice story, well told and well paced. I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks Doug

Another great story can't wait for next episode of DJ

scargazerscargazerover 5 years ago

I loved your story but I wish you were consistent with whether you were writing for the third or first person's perspective. Otherwise, I enjoyed the read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Life goes on

I remember from my youth people who came along and found a place in my heart and then had to move on. It is a bitter sweet memory for me, and I still remember them occasionally. This was an awesome story. Their short relationship existed for as long as it was supposed to last. Adam will find a sweet girl to fall in love with and Hank will move on very maturely as he knew he should. There will be memories, sweet ones. Thank you.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
Kindness

Great to read about real kindness and the connection that's possible between two guys, without any sense of abuse. As you say, not the happiest of endings, but maybe Adam will find a few gay friends in future and be able to relax in their company. Who knows, he may even find another older, gay guy for an occasional encounter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like the story. I don’t agree with your comment that a guy is either straight or gay and can’t be changed. I was 43 when I had my first experience with a man. After that first night, I knew I had become a cock sucker. I do think I might have been gay all along but just didn’t know it. I am glad I found out though.

CorjixCorjixover 5 years ago
Tears of Joy and Pain

One high school friend, one college roommate, one Air Force buddy, one long term friendship back home: all were 'straight'. I only shared a few exploratory handjobs with my high school friend; and nothing sexual with the others. I loved every one of them. In their own way, I know that they loved me, too. Those chapters are long past. I too have fond memories. I too am crying as I write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Names

So many sentences start with the person just stating the other person's name. This is damn weird to read when they are in the middle of a dialogue. If it was described that the was a long period of silence or the other person was distracted then getting the other person's attention with their name would read naturally.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 5 years ago
Nice story

I really liked this story. The only thing that detracted from it is the use of 1st person & 2nd person. If Hank is telling the story, then why have things like "Hank said", "Hank answered" and "Hank paid". It should've been "I said", "I answered" and "I paid". It's confusing when you jump from one perspective to the other. But all in all, it was a very nice story. Any chance they meet up again? I am a sucker for happy endings. lol 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How incedibly sweet. I came to this site looking for raunch and came away uplifted. I wish more of our lives where touched by somone like Hank and blessed with the beauty of Adam. Thank you so much!

NicebiguyNicebiguy5 months ago

Beautiful, loved your emotional and tender story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous