All Comments on 'Adam and Andrea, Ten Years Later'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wind

If head wind the plane is late opposite to tailwind which gives you more grounspeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I guess Kevin thought it was niece to fuck his nice.

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
A Good Story Spoiled

This was essentially a good story. But the grammatical errors spoiled it. And the factual error about the wind pointed out by an anonymous reader points out another reason to not give you 5 stars for this story.

I recommend you get Microsoft Word and use its Spelling and Grammar Tool before you submit your story. Then seek editorial assistance as well. As I am listed with Literotica as an editor, maybe you would consider using me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A Good Story Spoiled

Maybe the writer was trying to say it's nice to have a niece. :-)

<P>

BTW, your comment about using Word's Spelling and Grammar Tool wouldn't work for the nice/niece mistakes because nice is spelled correctly. The tool would just give it a pass. (Just to certain, I copied and pasted a paragraph where this occurs into Word. Yep, it didn't flag the nice/niece mistake, but it did catch a missing possessive.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you should proof read your stories twice before you post. that's one of the best ways to catch the errors.

wombat9966wombat9966over 9 years ago
Mistakes

Hard to get into the story with so many mistakes in it. Not only the Grammatical ones but story plots as well. Amber doesn't have a daughter. Then Adam was referred to as Andrea's husband and many others. Just little things but as mentioned a good proof read could have picked them up.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 9 years ago
"Andrea And Adam - Ten Years Later" - Thirty-three Year Old, Married Andrea and Her Thirty-one Year Old Single Brother, Adam.

The story is rather convulted and confusing in kinships of the various characters and their relationships to each other. Adam is referred to several times as "she;" of course the family status of Nicole is incorrectly spelled each and every time as nice, i.e., "nice, vs niece"! With some decent editing the story would have much appreciated character relationships, and with correction of many pronouns the sexual gender of the character would be easier to decipher!

The theme and context of the story is great, with the character's for the most part acting their roles in good fashion and style. The sex is great, but with soooo many characters the descriptions of the sexual activity should be slower--the more characters and the quicker the sex, the more confusing and combobulated the story becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
funny family

of slut whores, scum of the earth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
too funny

a scum of the earth slut and her homo brother...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous