Adam and Emily Ch. 01

Story Info
Adam and Emily early in the relationship.
4.5k words
4.36
29.6k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers

All characters in this story were over eighteen (18) years old before any sexual acts were performed.

Adam Briscoe was a good athlete in high school. He played football and ran track. His freshman year he was encouraged to play wide receiver. One of the coaches noticed his hands and told him that he had a chance to be an underneath type of receiver. He worked hard at that and had some success in the freshman games. The following year he was stronger but noticed that his speed was not progressing as much as some of his black teammates. He knew, of course, that the black athletes were widely noted for speed and quickness. Also, he watched plenty of NFL football and again was reminded that there were very few white receivers. But he was in high school and loved the game. By his junior year, he was getting less and less actual playing time. His senior year he was promoted to the varsity mainly because the coaches didn't want to waste time on JV seniors who had no chance of developing further.

Adam accepted this and did get some playing time on special teams and during what was referred to as 'mop up' time when games were out of hand one way or the other. Throughout his high school playing days he had a good friend, Corey. Corey was black, taller than Adam, faster than Adam but helpful to him during practice time. They often hung out together after practice. Both boys were comfortable with the friendship. Adam knew that his playing time was mostly gratuitous due to his perseverance over four years. The coaches liked him and admired his loyalty to the team.

Adam was dating a very pretty cheerleader, Emily. She was about 5'-5" tall and very sleek. She had a nice ass and very perky C cup breasts. They went to games, movies and the like. They spent time walking and talking and generally enjoying each other's company. The relationship was not sexual except for some kissing and light petting. After they both turned eighteen their senior year, the hormones were really flashing and they expanded their make-out sessions to include more intimate acts. Still no sex, but increased foreplay. Both had dated some in earlier years but just casually. When they were both hot and horny, she allowed Adam to touch her breasts. It was a slow progression but eventually they got to the point that they would both remove their clothes down to the underwear. She allowed Adam to feel her up. She was undeniably turned on when he fondled her pretty breasts, eventually allowing him to remove her bra. Her full breasts were young and perky. Her areolas were just perfect in size and even had a slight plumpness making her breast appear even larger. They spent many sessions with her topless and Adam feeling her up.

For his part, he wanted her to touch his cock. She could sense that he was very erect but did not yet fondle him One night Adam held her hand and placed it on his cock. He was bulging his underwear briefs but she did not go below the elastic. As she moved her hand to his erection, Adam let out a low moan. She kissed him deeply and moved her hand more to feel his fullness. Within a minute, he could not stand it anymore and began shooting a geyser of cum into his briefs. He moaned. She moaned also. This was something she had never experienced before and was astounded when the cum oozed through his underwear. In the afterglow of his eruption, they made out as his cock began to soften. As he continued to come down from his orgasm, Emily backed up slightly and looked into his eyes.

She was searching for some way to de-escalate the session. Adam gave her an uncertain grin. He didn't know how to act. This was obviously his first encounter with a girl. He didn't know whether to thank her or apologize to her. Neither one was a prude and this was a natural progression of their increased familiarity with each other. When he gave her the hesitant grin, it eased the tension and she began laughing. He, in turn, began laughing. It was beautiful they way they played it off.

"Well," she said, "That was an unexpected surprise."

"I am sorry, Emily." Adam tentatively stated.

She kissed him fully on the lips and said, "Don't be sorry, Adam. I rather enjoyed it. But you are all messy down there, huh?"

He had some fast-food napkins in his console and cleaned up as best he could. His cock and underwear were still drenched in his ample load of cum. He managed to put his jeans back on and decided that it would not show much, if at all. Emily had already begun putting her clothes on. They kissed fully dressed and continued to feel each other. She even rested her hand on his cock and giggled at the new beginning of their relationship.

The couple continued to date and take pleasure from their newfound escalation. One night while they were parked on a deserted side road, they both stripped down to their underwear. Emily was wearing a lower cut bra and a thong. Adam thought she was just gorgeous. Emily thought she was gorgeous also and made sure she dressed skimpily for the anticipated heavy petting. It wasn't long before Adam reached around her and unclasped her bra. He felt her lovely breasts and tweaked her puffy areolas and nipples. She kissed him deeply and then moved his head to her excited breasts. Hungrily, Adam licked her breasts and gently began sucking her nipples. Eventually, he managed to suck most of her areola into his lips. Emily was hot and eagerly enjoying his suckling. After spending a good amount of time on her breasts, he felt her hand reach for his. She moved into a sitting position beside him and moved his hand to her skimpy panties. He felt her heat as she moved his hand up and down her waiting pussy. In the dim light, he could not see her panties becoming wet with her juices but shortly he felt her precious dew seeping through the sexy thong. She moved her hips down lower and spread her legs wider. The thong was so small that he would have expected to see her pubic hair around the sides. But she had no stray pubes on the side nor inside. She was clean shaven. She was sure that this was her night and wanted to be prepared.

She gently rocked her hips as Adam stroked her swollen pussy through her thong. She was really wet then and he felt the amazing slickness as he moved deeper into her crevice. He could feel the amazing full mounds of her pubis. He would later learn that she had to be careful of the type of shorts and shirts she wore because she had an amazingly full camel toe protruding. She moaned as he felt pointedly along her slit. Occasionally she would have him cup his hand and cover her whole aroused mound and vaginal lips. Adam was in uncharted territory then. Emily knew how to get herself off by masturbating. She would stoke herself and spread the girl juice all around her mound. When she was ready to cum, she would spread her pussy lips and finger her engorged clitoris until she had a smashing orgasm. He, of course, did not know how a girl came so she was diligent in guiding his hand on her pussy. When she was ready, she held his finger and guided it firmly to her clit. She rubbed herself with his finger until he got the idea. Once moving the right direction, she spread her legs wider and cupped her breasts with her hands while he felt the enlarged clit. She moaned, softly at first but then louder and more urgently. He could sense where she was going and identified with her body signals. He felt exactly like this when he was ready to blow his load.

Suddenly, she tensed and extended her legs straight out. Her moans turned to groans and then shrieks. Adam was afraid he was hurting her but managed to stay the course until she reached for his hand and moved him faster on her clit. She wailed and bucked her hips. Then she seemed to relax a little and eventually moved his hand away. She held his face again to her breasts and kissed the top of his head. Even though this was his first experience with female orgasm, he knew that she was pleasantly satisfied. As they kissed and cuddled, Emily turned to him and looked him in the eyes.

"Oh, gosh, Adam. That felt so good. I hope I didn't gross you out by how wet I am. I mean I don't cum as much as you but it is similar. Thank you so much."

She leaned down and placed a kiss on her underwear. He was rock hard. She held his rigid cock for a quick moment and then continued to kiss him. She raised up and held his hand then placed it back on her left breast. She cupped her right breast with her other hand. Adam got the impression that he was not going to cum that night but he was satisfied anyway. He would masturbate several times that night in his own bed thinking of how excited Emily was and how pleased she was with his attention to her pussy.

On their next date, they began much the same way. Neither one knew for sure how far this would go. It certainly seemed that they were on the fast track to having intercourse. Adam had removed Emily's blouse but she still had her bra on. He removed his shirt. They kissed and touched each other.

"Adam," Emily asked, "Are we sure we want to keep doing this. I mean, we seem to be headed to a place where I lose my virginity. I don't want to be a slut. I am conflicted already. How do you feel towards me, I mean, letting you touch me like that?"

"Oh, my gosh, Emily. You are so wonderful. How could you ever think that about yourself? Here we are. Both eighteen. Both virgins. You are so beautiful. I feel so honored to be loving you in this way. As far as sex, I would love to make love to you. You seem to be of the same mind. I am glad you brought this up so we can talk about it in a logical way. I have never felt this way with any other girl. Have you done any of this with another boy?"

"No, Adam. You know that most of the girls on my cheerleading squad have already had sex. I wanted to save myself for marriage. That has been pumped into me by my mother since I got my first period. It is just, you know, my body seems to have a mind of its own."

"Yeah, I know," Adam agreed. "My cock feels like it is going to burst when we make out. The other night when I came in my underpants, I wondered what it would feel like, you know, inside you."

"Ummm. I am so afraid in a way. I want it so badly. But we are so young. We are going off to college next fall and we are not even going to the same college. You are going off to engineering school and I am pursuing a liberal arts degree. I hate business, accounting and finance. I might become a teacher. If we do this and then move on, I am afraid we will not be able to keep up a long-distance relationship."

"So, Emily, how do you know that most of your friends are having sex?"

"Girls talk, Adam."

"Yeah, guys talk also, but most of our stories are outright lies. No guy my age wants to admit to being a virgin."

"Well, I have heard some vivid details from some of my teammates on the squad."

"Really. Who?"

"I shouldn't say, really."

"Come now Emily. Just between us. We are sharing our bodies in a way. I am not going to break the trust. We are closer than you and your girlfriends, aren't we?"

She giggled. "Yes. We have become very close lately. It excites me but it scares me also. What if our relationship doesn't last? I can only give up my virginity once. You can claim anything you want. I will have the proof between my legs. Or, shall we say, lack of proof. Get it?"

"Emily, I would never do or say anything to hurt you or cast you in a bad light. Look, you said yourself that most girls have already had sex at this point in their lives. This is not the Middle Ages. Virginity does not matter that much anymore. I do admire you for wanting to wait but you know you want this as much as I do. Seeing how you came when I rubbed your pussy, I can't imagine that you don't want it. You are so hot. I mean that like you are so pretty but also that your body is so ready for sex."

"Yes. My girlfriends talk incessantly about guys', uh, you know, penises. I can't believe it. I try to stay out of the more vivid conversations but it is hard. Like you, I will not reveal that I am a virgin. Around those girls, however, if you don't share information, they naturally assume you are a virgin. Melody for one is the most inquisitive. Did you know that she is dating Corey?"

"Corey? My friend Corey?"

"Yes".

"I didn't know that."

"She swore him to secrecy. She said if word got out that they were history. Her parents would kill her if they knew she was dating a black guy."

"Why?"

"Really, Adam? Most of my girlfriends' parents feel the same way. It is not just prejudice. I know my parents are not racist but I have heard them talk about the stress that must be involved with interracial couples. You can understand. As much as we try to be accepting, the interracial thing is still taboo. That is why they don't go out in public. She doesn't want to take a chance."

"Then why does she see him at all?"

"Uh, well, uh. This is embarrassing. She says she can't stop seeing him because of his, you know, uh, dick."

"His dick?"

"That's what she says."

"What about his dick?"

"God, Adam. You are dense. The size of his dick."

"Oh......"

Adam was stumped about how to continue the conversation. The mood was certainly different then. He sat in silence for a while and Emily did not say anything else either.

Finally breaking the silence, she said, "I really have no idea about size. I mean are you, uh. Are you large, small or average? I have only felt you through your underpants. I can't ask Melody questions about this. It doesn't matter anyway."

"Well," Adam said. "You can feel me outside my underwear if you like. I have seen your breasts and sucked your nipples so you can touch me if you like."

"Do you want me to touch you?"

"I would love for you to."

Adam removed his jeans and was down to just his briefs. Emily was in her bra and a skirt. She looked him in the eyes and slowly moved her hand to his waistband. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. She moved the elastic forward and reached for his cock with her other hand. Adam pulled his briefs down and allowed her to touch him with both hands. His cock was almost six inches. He was uncircumcised and the tip was poking through his foreskin. Emily moved the foreskin slightly exposing more of the tip. Adam let out a soft moan as she moved her hands up and down his shaft. If his cock felt as good as her pussy when stroked, she realized that he would eventually shoot his cum. Having already seen his orgasm, she decided to make a good job of it.

She moved the foreskin up exposing more of his moist cockhead. He was beginning to leak precum. This was new to her and she moved his skin back up catching big dollops. When she moved her hand back down, his cock was producing so much precum that it was coating all the way down. A few more strokes and his whole cock was slick with his juices. Her own pussy was leaking a river into her bikini panties. She could feel the warmth and euphoric feeling exciting her own body. Adam was in full pre-orgasmic bliss then. He straightened his legs much as she had done when he made her cum. She moved her hand faster until he exploded. His cum shot out all over the interior of his car. It hit the dash and the floor mats. He kept shooting until eventually he ran out. Emily was amazed at the pressure and volume of his cum. She wasn't quite sure what to do then. She held his hard cock and kissed him firmly on the lips. She inserted her tongue into his mouth and he eagerly reciprocated.

His cock was still hard and he was still oozing cum onto her hand. She felt him go a little softer. She rubbed his cum up and down his softening cock until she perceived that his excitement was passed. He was then in post -orgasmic bliss. She rested her hand on his deflating cock and her head on his shoulder. Neither one of them said a word for five minutes.

It was a further escalation. Emily was sure she could stop just short of losing her virginity. Adam was hopeful that she would heed the examples of her girlfriends and give herself to him. He did however, love and respect her to the extent that he was obliged to follow her lead. She had willingly jacked him off and felt his cum. Likewise, Emily was completely turned on at the feel of his cock and the massive explosion of his orgasm. The next time they met was at her house with her parents gone for the day.

They were in her bed and soon were naked except for Emily's panties. Their bodies meshed together. Her nipples were hard and poking into Adam's chest. She felt so good. He rubbed her puffy vulva through her panties. She moaned in approval. But she was still not ready to have intercourse.

Emily whispered in Adam's ear. "Baby, I think I know what we can do short of having intercourse."

Adam heard but did not comprehend at first.

"Uh, what do you mean, Emily?"

She raised up and sat in the bed upright. "The girls talk about oral sex as a way to keep from having an unwanted pregnancy. I have done some research. I feel that the orgasms are the main thing. If we tried that maybe it would quell the fire and still, we would get off. What do you think?"

"Well," he said, "Guys love blow jobs so I guess you may be right. What did you have in mind?"

"We could try it. Who goes first?"

Adam gulped, searching for an answer. He felt that it was disrespectful to her to expect a blow job like all his friends bragged about. That was the locker room talk. It seemed that guys expected to be 'serviced' without any regard to the sexual pleasure of the girl."

"I will."

"You will?" she asked.

"Sure. How shall we go about it?"

"How about we continue to make out until I am good and wet. Then pull my panties down and lick my wetness from my pussy. You know what gets me off, so finish up there where my little sensitive button is."

Adam kissed her all over. He kissed her lips. Her neck, Her chest. Her breasts and areolas. He sucked her nipples. He trailed kisses down her stomach to the top of her bikinis. She moaned and raised her hips. He took the signal and grasped the elastic of her panties. It was daylight and he was amazed at how puffy and aroused her mons was. Throwing caution out, he slowly placed the tip of his tongue into her wet folds. She moaned as he licked the ready lips of her vagina. She spread her legs wider allowing him to move into a more comfortable position. He placed his hand under her hips and tilted her bottom more upward.

Her aroma was heavenly. Mostly sweet with a scent of musk. The more he licked, the wetter she became. Adding his saliva to her flowing essence, he felt like she was making her own lubrication. He licked from the bottom of her slit until he reached her clitoris. When he touched the sensitive button, she moaned in approval. Her approval spurred him onward. He began inserting his tongue as deeply as he could go. He flicked up and down the moist slit again making his way to the clit. Each time he touched her there, she became more animated. She held his head with her hands.

"Oh, god, yes, yes, Adam. It feels so good. Umm. Do me, baby. Make me cum. Please. Ummmmmm. Yes."

He was burning with desire. She was moving her hips against his mouth then. All he had to do was keep his mouth open and his tongue out. She was taking care of the rest. She moved up and down. Faster at first. Then more slowly until she placed her clit directly on his tongue.

"Oh, ohhh. Yes Adam. Yes. Do it. DO IT. He flicked his tongue over her button sensing that she was near. As he intensified his assault on her clit, she thrust herself into his face and exploded. She lost control and shot her girl cum out. Adam did not know about this and was first repulsed by it thinking it was pee. He pulled back. She held his head tightly as she continued to spasm. Finally spent, she relaxed her hips back onto the soft bedding. As she recovered, she became aware of the wetness soaking the sheets.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,590 Followers
12