Adam and Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers

"Oh, god, Adam. I am sorry. It is embarrassing. I swear it is not pee. One of my girlfriends says that she does this. It is called 'squirting'. I read about it online. It only happens to some women when they are particularly aroused. And I was so aroused. This was beyond my wildest imagination. Thank you. You are so sweet."

Adam's cock was so hard it almost hurt. As they kissed and cuddled, Emily reached her hand over and grasped him. She got on her knees and began feeling his length and caressing his balls. He was quite hairy as opposed to her slick pubis. She pulled his foreskin back and licked his precum from the tip of his cockhead. Having touched him before that time, she was not that hesitant to continue. She wondered how he would taste. She was sure that he wondered the same thing before he went down on her. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue. Emily reasoned that if he flicked his tongue against her clit, he would enjoy her tongue on the head of his penis. She was right.

Adam sighed as she moved up and down on his stiff member. He knew that he wouldn't last long if she kept this up. She pulled off occasionally and licked underneath his cock. She really didn't like maneuvering around all his pubic hairs but assumed that guys would never shave there. She could only take about three inches of him into her mouth before she started thinking about gagging. She knew that some of her girlfriends had mastered the art of blow jobs but she could never approach one of them for pointers. It didn't matter for Adam began tensing. His balls tightened. Emily knew that his orgasm was approaching. What should she do then? She was not experienced enough to take his cum in her mouth. The first rope came as she was moving her mouth. It hit her in the lips as she pulled back. Thick spurts followed again spraying cum all over the dash and carpet of his car.

She held him as the spurts subsided. When he started to soften, his cum continued to ooze from the tip. She held him and rubbed the cum around the head until she realized that his cock was then too sensitive for that. She had cum on her mouth and in her hands. It was not gross to her because she had seen it twice before. She did wonder if women were supposed to ingest the cum. She would need to read up on that some more.

As they both calmed down, they kissed and then giggled.

"Wow, Emily," Adam finally said. "That was fantastic. Are you sure that was your first time?"

"Hey, don't get smart, Buddy or that may be my last time."

"So, you didn't like me going down on you then?"

"Okay, touché." She said. "That was really fantastic. But we need to clean up this mess in your front seat."

Over the summer months, they practiced oral sex and both became more accomplished. Emily would print some erotic stories about oral and they would read them together before they had sex.

Emily managed to keep her virginity. They both started college in the fall. During the breaks they would get together and continue having oral sex. This allowed Emily to still hold on to her hymen while they both reached a certain level of satisfaction. Adam for his part wished they could go all the way.

He still replayed the conversation that they had had about Corey and Melody. He knew that he was about average in the cock department. He also knew that Corey was much bigger than he. If girls talked about size, black and white, other things, he wondered if Emily knew just how big Corey was. For that matter he wondered if all black guys were that well-endowed. He had seen some white guys who appeared to be better hung that he was. Most of the black guys appeared larger. However, this was after practice and in a cool shower. Rigorous exercise did direct the blood flow to the internal organs. He knew that once he cooled down and re-hydrated, his dick returned to normal. Masturbation had been regular after football practice. He hoped that Emily did not get too curious while she was off at college.

Adam made some friends from his classes in the fall. Mostly guys in his pre-engineering classes. They did hang out with some girls from time to time but he was committed to Emily. He wondered if the right situation came up, could he be able to have sex with another girl. If so, would he feel like he had cheated on Emily? They had both been very satisfied with oral sex that there was a level of commitment between them. They did not speak of meeting other people, both assuming that they shared this commitment to their relationship.

To be continued.....

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,597 Followers
12