Adam and Emily Ch. 04

Story Info
From role playing to finally acting it out for real.
5.7k words
4.61
17.5k
35

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers

Once the couple had gone totally into the role-playing aspect of Adam being the white cuckold, it was coming closer to the actual real thing. Adam had some association with a vendor who called on his department regularly. Harris was a big, six-foot tall black man with an imposing physique. He was well educated, well-spoken and very handsome. Adam knew that he could never approach Harris to fuck his wife but a company party was coming and the wives and girlfriends were invited. Along with certain vendors, the departmental party would number around fifty people give or take. Many of the co-workers were going to get a room after the party. They didn't want any DUI's because of the party. The couples with small children were encouraged to designate a driver for a safe ride home. Others would UBER.

The night of the party, Adam paid particular attention to what Emily was going to wear.

"Is it formal, Honey?" She asked.

"No, not really formal. I guess you should wear something like party dress. I don't know exactly. I am wearing slacks and a sports coat. No tie. Does that give a better hint?"

She pulled out several dresses but decided that most were too formal or too fancy party dress for the occasion.

"Guess I'll just have to wear jeans and a sweatshirt." She teased.

"Honey, you would look great in jeans and a sweatshirt, but I know you are joking."

Finally, she pulled out a pretty dress that seemed to fit the bill. It was too fancy for her to wear to work yet not quite formal either. It had a scooped neckline, fitted waist and above the knee hem. It was dark navy, not quite the little black dress but close. She laid it out and matched it with navy high heels and a gold chain around her neck. When she started taking out her lingerie, Adam suggested that she wear stockings and a garter belt. She did sometimes but mostly when they were about to make love. She took her robe off and began rolling the stockings up. While she was doing that, Adam nosed through her drawers and came up with a dark thong and a half bra that she also wore sometimes when she wanted to signal that she was ready for sex. She smiled and agreeably put the sexy ensemble on. Then the dress and stepped into her spiked heels.

"You think this will be too sexy, Hun?" She asked.

"No such thing as too sexy, Baby." He was especially paying attention to the quite noticeable swell of her C cup breasts and the cleavage that the half bra helped create. The gold chain tuck neatly into the very top of her cleavage drawing attention to her chest in the most obvious way.

"Damn, Emily. I would do you now."

"Thanks, but we better not. Maybe afterward in the hotel."

Everything was nice and friendly at the party. Vendors didn't work the crowd. They just relaxed and enjoyed that they had been invited. Most companies did not allow vendors to company parties and the vendors knew that it was not a selling opportunity. Notably absent was Harris. He had indicated that he would be there with a date. Adam thought that he might gauge Emily's reaction to a handsome black man. He was certain that nothing could come of it because of the obvious ramifications. About an hour after most everyone had arrived, Harris appeared by himself. As he was greeting people and being introduced to the spouses, Adam took Emily's elbow and guided her across the room.

"Harris, this is my wife, Emily. Honey, Harris is one of our most valued vendors and a nice guy on top of that."

Harris' eyes focused on Emily's face. "Very nice to meet you, Emily."

He did not size up Emily's body. He looked her in the eyes as he asked basic historical questions such as how long they had been married, where she was from, etc. Emily was very impressed with his presence. Usually when she met men for the first time they would look up and down her body and seem to be removing her clothing. Harris didn't do that. Adam said that Harris was well liked by the department personnel and that especially the women looked forward to his visits. In fact, Harris was a walking PR man. He greeted everyone when he was there for a presentation or a seminar. The ladies liked him because he treated them all with interest and respect. Adam had noted that young or older, larger or petite, the women all felt that Harris was focused solely on them when he talked to them.

"So, Harris," Adam inquired, "I thought you were bringing a date?"

"I was, Adam. The lady's mother called her this afternoon and told her that her father was hospitalized. They feared a small heart attack. I just dropped her off at the airport. That is why I am late."

"Oh, sorry to hear that." Emily replied. "Guess we will just have to keep you entertained since you are stag."

Adam felt his cock jerk just a little when she said that. Harris mingled some more and after he greeted most everyone, Emily asked him to dance with her. He looked at Adam who just smiled pleasantly and gave a slight nod.

While dancing, Emily again expressed to Harris that it was too bad his girlfriend could not make it.

"Well, not exactly a girlfriend. I mean definitely a friend, just not that kind of commitment."

"Oh?" Emily questioned.

"Yeah, we go out occasionally, nothing exclusive. I mean, I wouldn't have gotten another date with such short notice. That would not be very nice. I did want to come to the party. In addition to being good customers, your husband's department is filled with very nice people."

"Yes, I know. Plus, Adam says the ladies really look forward to your calls. You are not romantically involved with any of them, are you? I mean, I can see a lot of lust in some of their eyes when they look toward you."

"Oh, no, no. In my business that would not be a good idea. I mean even though I am a vendor, I still go by the first rule of business."

"And what would that be, Harris?"

"You don't get the honey where you get the money."

"Yes. I can understand that."

"A friend of mine got involved with a woman at one of his accounts. She was married and wanted to leave her husband for him. He was just out for a good time. When he tried to break it off with her, she made it a point to screw him really good. She started interfering with a VP and a purchasing supervisor and eventually the customer asked the company to remove him from the account. They did and eventually demoted him several times until he quit."

Emily remarked, "I guess the saying is true 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, huh?"

"Exactly."

They danced a couple of times during the night. Each time they danced, Emily felt herself getting more wet between her legs. Her thong was saturated with her juices. It didn't help that Adam invited Harris up to their room after it became apparent that the party was winding down.

"Hey, Harris," Adam said, "It is still early. Why don't we have a nightcap in our room. We are staying the night and you can have one drink, okay?"

Emily wondered if Adam had set something up with Harris. She doubted it, especially since Harris was so set against involvements that would affect his job. When they got to the room, both Adam and Harris took off their jackets. Adam made drinks and they all talked a while.

"So, Harris" Emily asked, "No girlfriend, really. Have you ever been married?"

"No. I guess I am waiting for the right woman. You know. Beside, I don't know if I am really that great a catch. I have been single always and I do like unencumbered relationships."

"Uh, love 'em and leave 'em, huh?"

"Not really, Emily. It is complicated. Some of my friends don't or can't have a relationship. Some of the single girls are looking too hard for a husband."

"Single girls? You mean there are some married girls?"

Luckily Adam rescued him. "Let's not get too inquisitive, Honey. Harris is a young, good-looking man and I'm sure he has a busy social life.

They all chuckled at this. Harris was glad that Adam had rescued him from that vein of the conversation. Indeed, he did have many married 'girlfriends'. That term being relative. Harris was also well hung and no matter how he tried to avoid it, he seemed to be just the conquest that many well-heeled suburban wives wanted to fuck. He couldn't resist really. In fact, he got invited to too many parties and propositioned by too many middle-aged wives. It seemed like if he fucked one good looking wife, five more were referred to him. Some were not that attractive, but Harris generally fucked them too.

The wife that really appealed to him right then was Emily. She had made no sexual overtones toward him, yet she seemed to exude a certain sexuality that transcended any language or body language. It was just a feeling he had. And she was a catch. That dress she was wearing and the beautiful breasts jutting up just enough to get him aroused. Not to mention those long pretty legs disappearing under the hem of her dress. No, she was trouble. He could not afford that kind of trouble as much as he would like to. When he finished his drink, he politely excused himself.

"I better be going. I am driving and didn't have much to drink tonight. I am going downstairs and get some coffee. Maybe take a walk in the cold just to be sure. I don't want to get stopped. Thanks for the nightcap. Adam, you are a lucky man to have such a charming wife. Emily, I enjoyed your company. Thanks to both of you."

When he left, they both seemed disappointed. Emily was hot thinking of what might have been. Adam was hot thinking what might have happened. He knew that there was no way he could imagine Harris being the black lover that they both craved. Harris had made no overt signal that he wanted to take things further. Adam knew that Harris was the ultimate professional. However, it didn't hurt to fantasize.

"Honey?" Adam asked, "Did you see the bulge in his pants?"

"Now that you mention it, yes."

"You apparently are his type."

"He is definitely my type, Adam. But you know that he has too much to lose if he were to dally in your company."

"Yeah, I know, Honey. He is so careful and some of the women just throw themselves at him."

"I can see why, Darling. Now just for kicks, why don't you imagine that Harris just fucked me?"

She threw her dress off and shed the wet thong. "Eat his cum from my pussy, Baby."

"You are so nasty, Emily. Spread those legs and let me clean you up. I don't want to have to pay the hotel for the ruined linens."

"Get sucking, Cuckold. Then I want you to fuck me and cum in my pussy. That way I will have two men's cum inside me."

They were so horny. Adam sucked her pussy until she came.

Emily settled down from her first orgasm. "Harris, please fuck me with your big black cock. My husband will never know." She winked at him. They fucked themselves to sleep. God, what could have been.

With the party behind them, they often role played that Harris had just fucked Emily before Adam got home. They would repeat the same scene over and over. Adam would eat the imaginary cum out of Emily and then fuck her. After he came Emily would make him eat 'Harris'' cum from her sloppy pussy. It was all still trending to an eventual encounter that neither one of them would share aloud but secretly wished would become true.

It happened so innocently. Adam was scheduled to addend a work- related seminar with a co-worker. Just before their departure date, the co-worked took sick. The managing partner Adam worked under suggested that he take Emily as there was no one available that had any reason to addend the seminar. The partner told Adam that as long as he attended the important sessions, he could skip some of the others. That would give him some time alone with Emily. Sort of a long weekend holiday.

Emily could use some of her personal time at work and was happy to get away. The seminar was being held in Myrtle Beach in June.

"While you are in the important sessions, Honey, I can do some shopping. Maybe buy a bikini or two, huh?"

"The thought of you in a sexy bikini, Honey, makes me want to go right now." Adam mused.

When the day finally arrived, they caught a flight on Saturday. The seminar started Monday morning. They had Saturday night and all day Sunday for the beach or sightseeing.

They arrived at the airport after some flight delays, then rented a car to drive to their hotel near the beach. They were happy to be there yet tired from the flight and drive. Once in the hotel, they decided to take a shower and then a quick nap. Emily had to discourage Adam from hopping into the shower with her.

"No, Buster. You just want to see me naked and then fuck me. Let's wait until tonight. I want to take a quick nap, have some dinner and then find a nice spot to let our hair down."

"Bullshit." Adam exclaimed. "You don't want to waste time with my little dick. You just want to find a big black cock to take care of your nice white pussy."

"Now that sounds like an absolute wish list come true. Would you fuck me afterward?"

"Oh, god, yes."

"Would you eat his cum from me before you fucked me?"

"Nasty girl. Heck, yes. I know you love it."

It was difficult to take a nap after that exchange. Emily and Adam both were tired but the sexual tension was already building. In fact, deciding not to have sex was like an aphrodisiac that kept them in heightened arousal. The nap was brief and fitful. They got up around five and took a walk. Returning to the room, Adam dressed in Bermuda shorts and a printed shirt over the belt. Emily dressed in white shorts and a bright yellow taffeta top. She 'forgot' her bra. Adam was already horny so when she put her top on over just her luscious breasts, he wanted to reach under it.

"Not now, Cucky. I am still looking for my big black stud."

He chuckled and they went searching for a restaurant in the hotel that the concierge had suggested. It was a nice meal along with a bottle of red wine. They took their time and enjoyed the view of the ocean while they sipped their drinks. After the meal they decided to go back to the room to change clothes for a night of clubbing. Emily wanted to shower and fix her hair. Adam changed into some slacks and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. When she did emerge, her hair was styled and she had on more vivid makeup. It was not garish at all, in fact less than most women would use for evening makeup. Emily, being the beauty she was, needed less adornment than most. She was naked and looking in the closet for a pretty dress. She selected a light summer print with an elastic waist and spaghetti straps. When she approached the lingerie drawer, Adam suggested that she leave off the bra and also the panties.

"Wow, Honey. You must be horny tonight." Emily mused.

"Yeah, Baby, you never know what might come up. You might attract more admirers this way."

"I don't know, Adam. This dress is very light. I am worried that someone might see through it. I don't want my nipples pointing."

"Oh, Honey, I DO want your nipples pointing." He said.

Later they took a cab to a night club that was suggested by the hotel staff. The music was milder than they expected. It seemed like this club really didn't cater to the teeny bobbers which was what described to them earlier. That is what the hotel staff called the eighteen-year old's with fake ID's.

They danced and mingled. There were plenty of young people there. Adam and Emily were in their mid twenties by now and their crowd was well represented. It was the usual club crowd. White, black, mocha people of every description. When they were back at their table, a handsome guy came over to Emily and asked her to dance. He looked directly at Adam for his approval, also. Adam shrugged and looked back to Emily signifying that it was her decision. However, he did nod and smile at Emily. Once the ice was broken a few other guys were bold enough to approach her. Adam was accommodating and the would-be suitors were allowed to woo his wife. One guy in particular was getting a little handsy with her butt. She didn't mind that much until he started moving his hand and little lower and more around to her front. Emily thought to herself that if he had been a big black man, she might have allowed it. Instead, she gently moved his hand back and up just above her ass.

"Nice try, but I am married."

"Sorry." The man said. "You never know."

She kissed him on the cheek. "No harm. Enjoy your evening. There are plenty of single girls here."

Once it became apparent that Emily was not only dancing with her husband but with others, the single males took notice and the invitations became more frequent. Inevitably a tall black man about thirty approached Emily. She went through the same motions of looking Adam in the eyes for his 'approval'. He didn't just nod, he smiled widely. The man introduced himself as Charles and mentioned that apparently she did like to dance for he had seen her on the dance floor with numerous men that evening. They chatted amiably for the first part of the number. Charles was a good dancer. He was athletic but not overly so. Emily was getting wet in her panties as she thought about the eager smile that Adam gave her when Charles approached her. Could this be the one?

Charles asked her if Adam was her husband. She admitted the fact.

"Interesting." He stated.

"Oh, what does interesting mean?"

"Just that you are the most beautiful woman in the club tonight and you are married and your husband was eager to have you dance with me. That's all I meant."

"Well, thanks for the compliment but I have been dancing most of the night."

"I didn't mean anything offensive. Your husband seemed not only to consent for you to dance with me, but eager also. Unless I am just reading it wrong. So, am I?"

"We are just out having a good time. Adam is not the jealous type. He likes to dance some, but not as much as I do. He just wants to see me have a good time. Yes, he does like to see me dance and he doesn't mind if it is with him or others."

"Well, it certainly comes through that you guys are a very attractive and eager couple. I was just wondering. I mean you wouldn't be the first young, attractive couple who came to the beach to have a really good time and see what comes up."

Emily backed off slightly. "Did you mean that sexually?"

"Heck, yes. You are gorgeous. He is handsome. You do give off the vibe."

The song ended and Emily knew that the lid was ajar on their long-bottled fantasy. At least it was a fantasy to Adam. To Emily it was the opportunity to see if Charles could possibly be the one that they went all the way with."

"My, Charles, you seem to be very observant. Maybe we gave off the wrong 'vibe' as you put it. Are you willing to approach my husband about this vibe? Care to join us for a drink?"

"Absolutely." Charles answered.

When they made their way back to the table, Emily said," Adam, Charles is joining us for a drink."

"Oh, great." Adam agreed. "What are you drinking, Charles. I will go to the bar. It is faster than waiting for the waitress."

While Adam was gone getting their drinks, Charles asked more questions about the couple. Emily answered honestly, telling him what they did and why they were there. Being from South Carolina, Charles had visited Myrtle Beach frequently. He didn't tell Emily, but it was one of his favorite places to pick up hot white females. And quite a few hot white wives, both with and without their spouses being present. He certainly knew the cuckold kink as he called it and picked up the vibe from the young couple. As they talked, Charles became a little more touchy. He would press his hand against her arm to make a point. Emily was more than receptive. In fact, she began to worry that without any panties on, she might be leaking on the back of her dress. Her moisture was certainly pouring from her pussy.

Charles made it a point to touch her bare knee just as Adam arrived back with the drinks. He wanted Adam to see so he left his hand there until he was sure that it was noticed. Adam had no reaction either way, at least outwardly. Inwardly, his cock twitched seeing the dark brown hand on his wife's leg. Emily filled Adam in on what history Charles had told her about himself. With the drinks flowing the threesome shared bits of information about themselves. Charles told them about some places to go during the week.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers
12