Adam and Emily Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Emily said, "Adam is at seminar most of the week and I need to make sure I don't get lost if I am going off the beaten path."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Must be hard to leave a pretty lady alone in a rocking place like this."

"Well," Adam said, "I have a little latitude in picking the sessions of my seminar that are most important. Since my colleague got sick at the last minute, my managing partner suggested that I take Emily and skip some of the more mundane sessions."

"How thoughtful." Charles agreed.

His hand was still on Emily's knee but he moved it up a little higher in full view of Adam. Adam saw this and his pupils dialated some. Charles was a poker player and didn't miss any slight signals. This tell along with his lack of objection told Charles that Adam was all in on what he thought was the intention of the couple if the opportunity came up. And the opportunity was at hand. Also, both men's cocks were indeed coming up. To cement the deal, Emily placed her hand on top of Charles' and stared intently into his eyes.

"Hey, you guys know what? I am on vacation myself. If you like, I can show Emily some of the sights while you are in sessions, Adam."

Emily and Adam looked at each other in the knowing way.

"Honey, would you like for Charles to accompany you while I am in my most important sessions?"

Emily was eager but didn't want to appear overly eager. "Yes, if you are comfortable with that, Darling."

"Great." Charles agreed. "Why don't we go back to your hotel and I can fill you in on what to see while you are here. Also, there are some traps that you want to avoid."

Again, Adam and Emily looked deeply into each other's eyes. They wanted to talk privately about this but the knowing expressions on each of their faces made it quite plain that they expected their fantasy role playing to come to fruition. With Charles suggesting that they go back to the hotel room, it was understood by all three what was about to happen. Charles couldn't have done better if he tried. Yet it had almost fallen into his lap after he just asked Emily to dance. They hopped a cab back to the hotel. When they got off the elevator and entered the room, Charles hugged Emily and thanked her for allowing him to accompany her for the week. What he was really doing was getting the final look into Adam's eyes and face to see if he was totally on board.

Emily excused herself to freshen up. This was just what Charles had hoped for.

"So, Adam. I hope I am not assuming too much. You are a lovely couple and your wife is super hot. Dressed like she is with no underwear, it appears that you are both looking for a little more than someone to guide her to the interesting places. Would I be correct about that?"

Adam gulped. "Uh, well, uh maybe."

"Good enough, Adam. Now I want you to tell me that you want me to fuck your wife."

"Oh, gosh, Charles. I...."

"I need to hear it from you, Adam. Do you want me to fuck your wife? Yes or No?"

"Okay, okay, uh, yes."

"Not good enough, Adam. Tell me what YOU want."

"I, uh, I want you to fuck my wife. Okay?"

"Definitely okay. Now when she comes out of the bathroom, you need to tell her that. And don't quibble and mumble. Tell her directly and ask her if she wants me to fuck her."

The moment of truth had arrived. Emily came out of the bathroom in her sundress and high heeled sandals. She looked at both men and deduced that a meeting of the minds had just taken place.

Adam spoke first. "Emily. Would you like to fuck Charles?"

Emily looked at Charles and then back at Adam. In one motion, she pulled her dress over her head and stood there in her amazing nakedness for both men to see. She approached Adam and gave him a lingering French kiss.

"Thank you, Honey. I would love to fuck Charles."

She moved to Charles and kissed him just as deeply as she had kissed Adam. She grasped his belt and undid his pants. When his pants dropped down, she saw his bikini underwear with a ridiculously large bulge. She rubbed his semi-hard cock and finished dropping his pants down his legs. Emily then lay back on the bed and held her arms open. Charles removed his pants, shirt and shoes. His huge black cock sprang forward as he dropped the sexy bikinis. To Adam it appeared larger than any cock he had ever seen. Little did he know that Emily had had several lovers who sported cocks as big as Charles'. And some even larger. Charles was about nine inches long but very thick.

"Honey, are you sure you are okay with this?" Emily asked. "You can back out any time."

"No, I am okay, Emily. It is finally happening. This is what we have teased about so often. Yes, go ahead. I will leave if you wish."

Charles picked up the conversation. "No, no, stay, Adam. This is for both of you. I felt like you approved when you saw me moving my hand up your wife's pretty legs at the club. You should enjoy this as well. So, please stay."

Adam found a seat in a chair and watched as Charles lay beside his wife on the bed. They were both naked and trembling with anticipation. Charles touched her vagina and ran his finger up and down her slit. She moaned at the first touch of his thick black finger. She was beyond ready. Charles was dripping precum. Adam for his part was leaking into his underwear while sitting and watching. He wanted to take out his hard cock but resisted the urge feeling like that would make him look like a pervert.

Charles kissed Emily and moved on top of her, lining up his thick dripping ebony spear with her waiting pussy. This is what she had missed for so long since she had gotten married. It was the itch that Adam could not scratch. As Charles sunk more and more of his hefty manhood into her pussy, Adam came in his shorts without ever having touched his cock. Charles expected the white wife to be very tight and to a degree she was but she showed no signs of discomfort as he ploughed deeper and deeper into her sweet cunt. Emily came for the first time as his cock first bumped into her cervix.

'God,' Charles thought, 'this is no black cock virgin. She thoroughly enjoyed the initial penetration all the way to her womb. The only sounds she made were of pure pleasure.'

"Oh, god," Emily groaned. "Adam thank you for doing this for me. I love you so much. I feel so full. God his cock is amazing."

As Charles began thrusting his mighty black cock into her in earnest, she did cum several more times. Charles had struck gold, he thought. This was a gorgeous white wife and her husband was giving her up willingly while he watched from across the room. The thought of this luck made him even more excited with the thought of fucking her all week while Adam suffered through his seminar sessions. While he wanted to let the coupling linger, his emotions got the better of him and he came prematurely deep inside her. He continued to fuck her even after his cock started softening. When he was flaccid enough to pull out, he rolled over and lay on his back while his huge softening cock lay on his upper thigh still engorged with his blood. Adam was amazed at the size of his softening member. He wondered how he would ever satisfy his wife again.

As Charles recovered, he decided to let the married couple complete the ceremony however they felt best. He got up and shook Adam's hand and thanked both of them. He wanted to solidify the experience as if they both had participated. In way they had.

"I'll see my way out. Emily, I am leaving my number. Please call me Monday morning if you still want me to show you around. I hope you will do that."

As he left, Emily lifted her head onto a pillow searching Adam for any sign of regret. She did not feel any and she again thanked him.

"Adam, Baby, that was wild. Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, Honey."

"Well, then, do you want to finish the way we role-played? Would you like to clean me up?"

Adam stood and took off all his clothes. His cock was soft due to the fact that he had just shot his cum all in his briefs. Emily noticed the mess as he pulled his underwear down.

"Oh, Baby, so soft? I bet if you clean me up, you will be hard enough to fill me back up?"

He tentatively kneeled between her spread thighs. Her pussy was red and dribbling Charles thick cum at the vaginal lips.

"Please, Honey," She encouraged him. "Eat his cum from your wife's pussy."

Adam was so filled with lust that he didn't have any reservations about making oral love to her after her new lover had just blasted her with his potent black man's seed. He placed his mouth over her pussy and sucked the thick milky deposit. He had wondered how it would taste. Would it taste like his? He soon found out. The mixed love juices had a tangy flavor. Sweet but slightly salty with a little mineral taste mixed in. Undoubtedly to Adam, Charles' huge cock had released much girl excitement from his wife.

Once he had ingested most of the cum, he began making love to her pussy in earnest. Her clit was very engorged and sensitive having just been rubbed by Charles' exceptional girth. When Adam flicked his tongue over the hard nub, she came yet again and emitted her girl cum into his face. He had learned to enjoy this for it was a sure sign that he was doing the right things to make her cum so intensely. Once she started relaxing from her orgasm, Adam continued to kiss her hot pink vaginal lips. He then mounted her and fucked her like a lion protecting his pride. Even though he had drained most of Charles' cum, her pussy still felt like smooth butter. He had never experienced such a sensation from her during normal sex. She did not cum herself but Adam blasted his cum as deep as he could into her.

They spent the next day on the beach and walking around the resort. Later that afternoon, Emily asked Adam what his schedule of sessions might include and which ones he might skip.

"Not sure, Emily. The actual itinerary will be in my introduction folder."

"Oh, I was just wondering when I should call Charles to show me the local sights. That's all. I don't want him just waiting until the last minute wondering if I am even going to call."

"Yeah, Honey. I see what you mean. I take it that you want his guidance for the week. I think he might have something long, black and thick that he might want to guide into you, huh?"

"God, I hope so. So, is it okay if I call him now?"

"Sure, Emily. I don't want you to be bored while I am at the seminar."

"You are so sweet to me, Adam. Is it okay if I fuck him while you are not there?"

He smiled and kissed her. "If you must, Sweetie."

"Thanks, Honey. By the way, I just loved it that we could experience that together last night. It was a really exciting culmination to or role-playing that has been such a part of our love making. I am so happy that you are not the jealous type. After all, it is you that I love. But... That was one outstanding fuck. I just love his cock."

12