Adam and Eve and Jack

Story Info
Who got the best deal-Adam, Eve, Jack? Read the fine print!
4.5k words
4.17
9.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and Eve and Jack

====================

Episode 1 in the "Adam's Woman" series. Read in order if you can, but don't sweat it. Just enjoy.

All characters are over 18, fictional, and none of it ever happened. Think of it as a grimm fairytale.

====================

Who's got the best end of the deal? Adam thinks he does. Eve definitely does. Jack knows he does. Always read the fine print. Loosely inspired by true events.

====================

Jack bangs the door harder. He hears hurried movement. He twists the door knob savagely and bangs again. He hears the click and leans in, sure of himself.

She speaks urgently, placatingly, trying to cut him off.

"I was worried about the neighb...," she starts, but he pushes in, carrying her backwards before him. Her dress snags a chair. Already off kilter, it topples slowly, like controlled anger.

"Try again," he says quietly, stopping her in the middle of the kitchen. The echo of the fallen chair rings through the empty house.

She corrects herself quickly. "I was in the bathroom."

"Then why lock the door. You know Adam paid late again. You could expect me anytime."

"I... I...," she stammers, not wanting to say, her eyes downcast, turning side-on to his bulk.

He catches the moment, steps forward, his hard body against her side, one hand grasping the nape of her neck, the other dipping low between her legs to cup her mound. Even before his hand closes he can feel the heat in his palm, and his middle finger presses up through the bunched fabric seeking moisture. Releasing the dress momentarily he dips his hand beneath the hem, then presses up again to find her panties soaked. This time his first and ring fingers settle either side of her pussy lips as the middle finger presses up. His left hand tightens on her neck to control her urge to buck. Pain control. For pleasure and purpose.

He works his fingers either side of her pussy lips and finds them swollen, and her erect clit in the center presses into the heel of his palm. The nub and tilted pelvis betray her, and now he is sure of it. Casually, taking his time, he pulls her panties down and she raises each foot obediently to step out. He holds the crotch to his nose and breathes deeply.

"Bad girl! Were you getting impatient waiting for me? Trying to rub one out, were you? You know you're not allowed."

He stuffs them in his pocket and gives her a stinging slap on an exposed thigh, then snaps his fingers at her inner thighs. She shuffles them apart and he settles his hand again—comfortable, warm, home—and runs the middle finger far under and through her slick to rim her asshole. He pulls the finger out and sniffs it, then snuggles his hand back where it belongs, two middle fingers pressed in deep, to the second knuckle.

"A nice clean ass, my girl. I guess you're expecting Jake. He'll be here shortly. But you shouldn't have started without us. Did you cum?"

"No, I didn't have time..."

"...and...?"

"...and I couldn't without you, Jack."

The sting on her thigh has driven through her consciousness, bringing her to focus on the moment, her neck in the strong fingers of his left hand, her pussy warm and starting to twitch in his right, his eyes boring into hers, he eager to be on her, she eager to be under him, held, forced.

She lives for the months when Adam pays the mortgage late for this house. Adam had bought it from Jack for "his girls", as he likes to boast. He thought he got it for a bargain price on seller's finance, but he never read the fine print, particularly the section about late payment and conjugal rights. Little does he know they're not even his girls.

***

"Ok," says Jack simply, and she settles, to her knees, an attitude of prayer, his hand on her head in benediction, she bending to her place and task. She unzips him and takes out the long hard cock he has brought her. She cups it between her two slim palms, open like a flower, the shaft a stamen, crowned by the cock head, purple, presenting, weeping the nectar she's been yearning for. His masculine scent floods her nostrils, which flare like a filly's scenting her stallion, and her nipples and clit rise for him.

The breath she has been holding since the slap now escapes her open lips in a quiet gentle sigh that envelops his plum in a zephyr of warm humid air. Not any air. Her air. Her breath that was deep in her body a moment ago. She exhales this breath willingly wantonly comfortably subserviently over her plum. She feels him respond. She senses him looking at her. He is home. Comfortable. She's in her place. Finally.

The more she relaxes, the more his cock stiffens, and the more it stiffens the more he relaxes, and the more he relaxes, the more she does. His shaft is now as hard as iron, while his shoulders sag, his belly swells against her, his belt buckle imprints his brand on her forehead, and his fingers curl intimately in her hair.

A peaceful quiet has enveloped them, he over her, she under him. She is his. She sighs again, and under his controlling fingers, twined tightly in her hair, lowers her warm and humid mouth, extends and cups her tongue, and slides the weeping plum as holy wafer deep to the back of her throat.

Now at home in his kitchen, breathing quietly, his fingers wound tightly in her hair, he looks around as she sets to work. The remnants of breakfast tell of hasty departures of girls to school, girls' gym shorts and tank top's on the fallen dining chair speak of hasty changes of clothes, the dirty dishes of an anxious mother's anticipation.

He thinks kindly to himself, "She shouldn't be so anxious. We all know I love them all equally each in her own way. After all, they are mine." At this thought his cock thrusts suddenly up and along her wet curled tongue, deep into her throat. And as the thought loops through his mind on repeat—of his girls, around him, recently here, their warm tushes on these chairs, one day to be beneath him—his thrusts also repeat, and the gurgle of suck and saliva below his belly quietly fills his kitchen.

His hands descend to squeeze her tits, his head tilts back, his eyes drift closed, his thick shaft thrusts more deeply with a firm mind of its own each time the thought of one or other of his girls so recently in this kitchen plays in his mind.

Just in time he catches himself, and pulls her sucking head off his cock with a plop. "God, that was close," he thinks, "don't want to nut just yet. Besides, Jake will want to be up her backside to his balls when I fill her. It was a good idea to give him buggering rights. I'll give him breeding rights to a nice filly one day. That lad is really coming along. He's a good ass man."

***

He drags her to her feet and rearranges his controlling grasp, left hand returning to the nape of her neck, holding her at arms length in front of him, shuffling her down the hall to the bedrooms.

In the hall is a pile of dirty laundry, where he pauses to rummage through to find several pairs of panties, one medium size, the others small. He sniffs each one for vintage. He can detect the scent of ovulation and rut quite easily after all these years. She watches him tuck the largest next to her own, scrunched still warm and moist in his pocket.

She has learned his habits these past nineteen years, how he knows her and the girls, how this knowledge gives him strength, strength that gives him power, power that give him them. She wouldn't have it any other way.

She lusts for submission, and the girls are learning that same lust.

Years ago she tried acquiescing to Adam's limp will, tried yielding to his weakness in a perversion of the true submission that she lusted for but did not yet understand. In desperation she even married Adam because he needed her to surrender to his emptiness and her own humiliation.

In ignorance she thought surrender the same as submission, and deluded herself that she was submitting to him.

The self-delusion lasted barely six months until one day she found herself in the linen closet, screaming.

"Oh, it's nothing," she had told him as she closed the door.

That afternoon Adam moved out to a small downtown studio. Thereafter she let him fuck her only when she needed a real cock, and only after her period, and she always had a douche and a long shower after he left.

***

But the mischievous goddess of freebond took pity on her, brought Jack into her life, and made her an acolyte. She first met Jack when she went to pay the rent. Adam was unreliable with money, just one of his many weaknesses, and Jack asked what she saw in him. Her eyes glistening with unshed tears and loss, she said, "I married him and he provides for me".

At which Jack said, "You deserve better. I'll fix it".

The next day he drew up the new contract, and went to see Jack, who was promptly late with his very first mortgage payment. Nine months later Eve gave birth to her first child, a daughter, Molly.

***

Leaving the laundry, Jack kicks open the first bedroom door he comes to and drops Eve to the bed. It is Molly's, walls covered with her boy band crush posters, shelves full of stuffed toys he's given her over the years. There's no sign of boyfriend pictures, "a good thing" he notes to himself with satisfaction. There are however, pictures of Molly's school friends and her younger twin sisters. All deliciously innocent, waiting to be plucked before they lose their luster.

He casually removes his clothes and sits in Molly's overstuffed purple velour chair, her makeup on the princess table beside him, to remove his shoes and socks. He's a big fit man, well over six foot six. He hangs his XXL flannel shirt and size 40L jeans over the back of Molly's chair, with his big buckled leather belt dangling stiffly.

"One day I'll hang over Molly's back like that," he thinks, then shakes his head to break reverie.

"So when is Molly's birthday?" he asks.

"Yesterday, but we're having the party this weekend," is the reply, "...as if you didn't know."

He grunts.

"And the twins are coming along... as if you didn't know."

He grunts again, and slips his shorts off and drops them on the pile, then kneels between her legs on Molly's bed. It buckles in the middle beneath his weight, and again he pauses, his mind flying forward to the not so distant future.

***

Beneath him, she sees his expression shift and knows what he's thinking. He has fathered three girls by her, and she recognizes his breeding rut when she sees it. But for now—whatever incestuous lech may be upon him—his mood is her gain, and she reaches for his unusually hard shaft. She spreads her thighs as far as the narrow bed allows, and squeezes two fat breasts through her top, offering them to him.

He reaches forward and undresses her, leaving an untidy pile beside the bed and a comfortable bedding bitch before him, waiting to take his weight. He leans down and takes her left breast in his mouth, sucking deeply. She thrusts up, moaning, but he with breeding lust on him needs more. There is no milk.

He thinks to himself, "Next time I breed you, I'll keep you in milk-flow after the babe is weaned. Might makes right makes pleasure, as Daddy always said."

She knows his eyes and sees his thoughts. Her nipples and clit swell and tingle in anticipation, as the lips swell and part to display her petals. Warmth spreads through her vagina and uterus, and her breeding channel weeps.

"Jack, I want you to..."

"Yes, it's time I bred you again," he says simply. "You should be fertile today."

Her eyes glaze over in assent as her arms rise to him. He settles his weight and his cock finds it's way home. A familiar cunt, a clasping cunt, a loyal cunt, his cunt. Adam, her so-called man, just exists to serve and keep her, to deliver food to her table, to pay the mortgage, fix the roof, and ensure the girls—Jack's girls, not Adam's girls—have a roof over their heads.

Jack thinks, "The joy of it is, the little dick-head pays the mortgage to me. One day I might just kick him in the balls for real, instead of just figuratively. He can't escape the contract—it's ironclad—and in any case he loves his girls, even as they despise him. He is as deeply fucked as his number one girl is about to be."

***

Jack sets to work and soon the bed is squeaking. Beneath him, pressed into Molly's bed, Eve is cuming for the third time. Her head is back, her breath panting, her moans carrying through the house. Jack is in her to the root, his balls rising along his shaft, and he's about to tip over. He glances up and sees Molly's photo in a frame with a school girl friend, their arms around each other. He's always been convinced they have a crush on each other.

He glances down, sees Adam's woman looking up at him lost on his cock, seeing her watching him looking at their daughter's photo. They both know what he's thinking, and as his lecherous thought fuses them in their rut, she thrusts up and he thrusts down with extra savagery.

Before him mother and daughter faces flash and intertwine. He's in Molly's bed, in Molly's mother, and—in his mind—in Molly's cunt. The mother knows but does not mind. What's good for the gander is good for the goose. Anything that brings her sire to a fuck lust as good as this is good for her.

"It can't get any better," she thinks.

***

"Dad," comes a deep voice from the kitchen, "Where are you?"

He stops in mid-thrust. The surprise hasn't deflated him, but it has made him pause. Breeder interrupted. Bottomed out on the in-stroke. Cock balls-deep in his breeding bitch. Only cuming was on his mind, but now that's suddenly on hold.

He chases scattered thoughts, seeking sense, refocuses on the room, tries to orient, and all the while his bitch moans and tries to catch her breath beneath him. Finally he's back in the room.

"We're in Molly's room. Where have you been? We've started without you," he calls.

The door swings open and a young man, broad shouldered, buff from physical work, all eighteen and libido, pokes his head around the door.

"Hello, Dad. Hello, Eve. You're hard at it," he grins.

"I guess it can get better," she thinks.

***

"Well don't just stand there, Jake," the man whose cock is balls-deep says to the man grinning in the door, surveying the scene, hands on his hips, crotch impressively tented. "Get over here. Her rectum needs you."

"Ok, ok, ok," the boy says as he quickly strips and drops his clothes in an untidy heap on the floor. A teenage boy making a mess on a teenage girl's bedroom floor and about to bugger her mother. Oh, the impetuosity of youth. It all fits. Though that may not be the case for the impressive cock standing straight up against his rock-hard belly. It doesn't look like it will fit any rectum, and Eve groans a groan of dread and delight at the thought.

Jake has a bigger cock than his dad—much to the pleasure of the girls he and Jack have entertained—and he has energy to burn. But he's not yet as skilled in it's use as his father, and he cums too fast. But that's a distinction without a difference as far as the woman still panting under dear old dad is concerned. All she knows is her asshole started to gape at the first sound of Jake's voice, and she is attempting—unsuccessfully as it happens with her 240 pound sire lying on her—to raise and present her bum for service.

As she lies there she cannot remove her eyes from the second best cock in her life, and she realizes the full impact of why she was so on edge this morning. She knew she was going to get double poled and that's enough to get any mother in a tizzy. She messed up breakfast, and forgot the girls' lunches, then told the girls they had to change into gym gear before telling them to change back.

The girls knew something was up, but only Molly had an idea of what. She was the last one out the door, and she winked at her mother and said, "Have a double fun day, Mummy dear. I love you!"

***

"Do I need lube?" asks Jake, as he slowly strokes himself. The woman's eyes are locked on the cock-head pointing at her.

"A little to get started," says Jack. "As a courtesy." Always the gentleman.

Jake rummages in his pant's pocket on the floor and emerges holding up a bottle of lube.

"Got it!" He pops the top and drips a healthy dollop on his cock head, smearing it down the shaft. She follows his hand as it spirals up and down the meat soon to be inside her.

"Here I come, ready or not!" he grins again.

"Oh my god it's huge... oh my god... huge... not again... please again... again... please," she thinks, and her eyes say it all.

Her first cocksman has rolled on his side against the wall beside the bed while keeping Eve's cunt rooted on his cock. It helps that he hasn't lost his erection, and she is clinging tightly to him. Neither wants to leave the other with the job half done. Her left leg is under him—discomfort be damned—and her right leg is across his thick hairy waist. Anyone approaching from the door has a perfect view of her creamed cunt distended around his engaged cock, balls high along the shaft. He wants to inseminate her at a moment of his choosing, so he is currently counting backward from a hundred.

***

Jake squeezes onto the remaining narrow gap of bed behind her, she thrusts up and back to receive her due, and Jack makes a note to get Molly a double bed for her birthday party on the weekend. They are now a sandwich, and the crack between her buns is waiting for the sausage she's been longing for ever since she heard the mortgage was late. Speaking of birthday parties, she's been looking forward to a month of sundaes, you might say. Banana sundaes, with plenty of cream. But she loves hot dogs too.

Jake enthusiastically wiggles in to spoon, grabbing for her right tit to hang on, and slides his slippery shaft up and down along her ass crack. She moans and rocks her buttocks on it, trying to snag it each time the purple head slides past her gaping winking sphincter. Each time as it slips slightly in then out, she moans. He's teasing her and getting her ready. When he's ready, he shifts his pelvis on the next upthrust to catch the cock-head in her sphincter and pushes home his advantage.

He has taken her many times before, so he is quickly in, and soon they're both grunting on the in-strokes, and moaning on the out-strokes. Never one to hang back, Jake soon feels the sap rising from his prostate along his shaft. At that, he releases her tit and reaches up to fish-hook her, pulling her head back by her mouth until it's nestled on his shoulder against his neck. She has never felt so full and knows his balls are full for her. His tempo and her grunts increase.

Jack, monitoring his son and woman coupling in his arms, now starts to move again. He is soon shuttling in and out of her cunt and feeling his son's cock doing the same through the thin wall of tissue between the two shafts. He knows the lad is about to lose control.

And now he knows what he wants and knows it's time and is gauging the moment. He'll have to raise his voice a bit over the squeaking bed to get the attention of the focused rutting male in front of him.

"When you cum, stay up her. I going to breed her with you still in her." He feels inside his woman a shift in the rhythm of Jake's cock in her rectum, and knows he has timed it right. Eve's bum has thrust back in anticipation, taking Jake's cock to full depth.

***

At that moment a movement catches Jack's eye. He lifts his head to look up and over and past his bitches thrust-back breeding hips impaled on Jack's thick shaft, to see Molly at the bedroom door. She must have been there for a few minutes because she's had time to drop both her school satchel and her panties, and get her hand high up under her skirt. The movement of her wrist, clenched face, open mouth and staring eyes tell Jack she's close.

12