Adam and Eve and Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She has a perfect view of two fat cocks balls-deep in her Mummy, on her bed, pounding the shit out of her, with no one taking any notice of her except Jack.

Her Mummy's eyes are fixed on the ceiling above the bed, her head held back by Jake's fish hook. She must be seeing the glow-in-the-dark stars that Jack stuck to the ceiling above the bed for Molly's thirteenth birthday five years ago. Molly has often lain in bed, staring at that ceiling and those stars, thinking of him, one hand below her nightie, the other on her little tits. And now she will enjoy those stars even more, as will her mummy when she comes to tuck her into bed, and Jack when he tucks her into bed. Maybe he will do that more now she's eighteen

***

Jack's eyes are fixed on Molly's. Their eyes are locked, and they have unconsciously synchronized their thrusts—his into her Mummy's cunt, and Molly's fingers into her cunt. It cannot be too much longer before someone in the foursome breaks, but Jack is in control—barely—but sufficiently—and has timed it perfectly. He knows Jake is about to lose control.

That now happens, and Jack sees in the corner of his eye Jake's body grow still at deepest thrust, his head snap back, and his eyes and mouth assume that male grimace that indicates he is thinking only of his cock-head. A moment later, from inside her cunt, Jack can feel Jake pumping her rectum full of junior seed.

The bitch in the sandwich is aware she is being filled with copious amounts of teenage semen by a powerful teenage cock, and this has triggered a powerful orgasm. Jack quickly starts counting down from a hundred again, and keeps it up, so to speak, while Jake's cock keeps pumping and her pussy keeps clamping.

***

When Jake is finally still, Jack starts his final breeding rut. He has maintained eye-contact with Molly all along, and as he picks up the pace, he falls into time with Molly's flashing knuckles.

Eve feels Jack's shaft swell inside her—Molly imagines she can feel it too—and holds still in instinct to dutifully receive her seed injection. His balls are as tight against his shaft as they've ever been, and the first glob of semen rising tingling from his prostate up his shaft on the way to the tip is past the point of no return.

He hisses to Jake between gritted teeth, "Keep her hooked."

He grunts in his bitches ear,"I'm breeding you," while keeping eyes locked on his soon to be new bitch Molly. She knows he's also speaking to her, and at that moment sees his head snap back, his eyes and mouth grimace, and hears him grunt for her over the squeaking of her bed as he empties his balls in her mother.

***

As for Eve, she has been unable to think at all for the last twenty minutes. She is a bag of unmoored and unmitigated feeling that, it seems to her, has been sloshing around her whole being her whole life. Jack's cock has filled the cunt she presented to him, and Jake's cock has stretched and filled the rectum she prepared for him.

Her body has been warmed from the inside out. Her muscles have spasmed on the cock of the man who owns her house, owns her husband, owns her, and lent her to his son. Her mind—as soon her body—is filled with future babies for her man, and future service for his son. Her nipples still tingle, her tits are still tight and hard, her cunt promises a sore and memorable day tomorrow when she waddles around their house feeding their kids and raising them to serve their father.

Eve's mind is also thinking of her Molly, her lovely first daughter, now come of age, of the lust her man has for Molly, and the lust Molly has for her man. She doesn't know Molly has already felt her man's breeding rut, and will be impregnated by him this weekend, in this bedroom, on a new double-bed.

But she doesn't need to know. Jack knows.

***

The rest of the day goes by in a blur.

Eve retires to bed to regain her strength. Molly tidies her bedroom and cooks dinner. Jack and Jake enjoy a beer in the living room while comparing cock notes. The twins came home from school and lie on the floor to do their homework under Jack and Jakes watchful eyes.

Adam calls to ask if he can stop by. Jack tells him to come on Saturday before Molly's party to set up her new double bed, but then he has to leave. He also tells him that next year there will be another mouth to feed and Jack will be adding an extra bedroom and increasing the mortgage payments, so Adam should plan to get a second job. He knows Adam will be so busy he'll be late on every payment.

Jack tells the family he'll be back on the weekend to stay for the rest of the month. He wouldn't miss Molly's birthday month for the whole world, and he wants to give her his special presents in person.

12