Adam and Heather Ch. 02: Revealing

Story Info
Revealing his attraction to paralyzed women and her response.
4.1k words
4.45
2.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I need to change, but perhaps some subtle lipstick and a necklace would be nice," Heather told Jessica, her evening caregiver.

"Sounds like a good plan," came the reply, and Jessica found a dark pink color and held it up. "This seems good?"

"Perfect," Heather replied, holding her lips while Jessica applied the color. Without the use of her arms or hands, Heather relied on assistants like Jessica to help her with so many aspects of daily life. "How about my black necklace with the flat discs, please."

Jessica smiled and said, "That'll go nicely with this dress," as she opened Heather's necklace cabinet and took it out. Jessica held it up, and Heather smiled in approval. Jessica brought it behind Heather's neck, fastened it, and adjusted it so it sat nicely on Heather's upper chest.

"So you met this guy today, he's from out of town, and now you have a wine date huh? Seems like you must be into what you've seen," Jessica commented.

"Oh, I definitely like what I've seen. I'm excited that he seems like he might be the sort of gentle dom that drives me wild. Now I just have to explore whether we really click on that level and see how he does with all the crap that goes with me being paralyzed."

"Good luck, girl!"

Heather turned her wheelchair and said, "Walk with me over there, and then you can head back."

The two women went down the elevator to the building lobby and around the corner to the far end of the block. Jessica hit the automatic door opener button. Heather drove her chair inside and said to Jessica, "I'll text or call if I need anything. See you later."

***

Adam was excited to meet up again with Heather, the quadriplegic hottie he'd befriended earlier in the day at a wine festival. She'd suggested an after-dinner drink, and he'd just requested an Uber to take him there. After getting into the back seat of his ride, he was thinking of his date. Heather was petite, pale, with neat chin-length black hair with one small blue streak. Adam was thinking this seemed like it might be a good representation of her. Neat and proper overall, but with a spot of wildness. Or at least he hoped that was the case. She looked great, and her disability had attractive aspects for him. Hopefully, the sexy submissive vibe he got from her earlier wasn't just her playing along.

After ten minutes or so, the driver said, "Here we go... Off the Vine." Adam thanked him, stepped out to the sidewalk, and walked toward the entrance of the wine bar.

He stepped inside, and a few yards to his left, he saw Heather. As he walked over, he said, "Hey gorgeous. Funny running into you here."

With a smile, she returned "If you didn't run into me here, I was going to be very disappointed."

"You need another glass of wine with me that badly, huh?" Adam's eyebrow raised.

"I need... something... well, we'll get into that perhaps. The wine is nice too."

Adam caught the eye of the host "A table for the two of us, please." The host clearly eyed Heather in her large power wheelchair and said, "Uh, how about over here. Follow me."

Adam stood by while he watched Heather move her head to activate the sensors in her wheelchair's headrest, turning it and controlling it down the broad aisle, following the host. Reaching a table near the end, the host pulled away two chairs and adjusted the table to a slightly different angle so that Heather could easily wheel up. She did so, and Adam took a seat across from her initially, but as soon as he sat down, he looked at her and said, "I should be next to you, shouldn't I?"

"That's a good plan for multiple reasons," she said as he stood up and moved so he sat on the side of the table around the corner from where Heather sat in her wheelchair. After Adam had moved, the host set down two menus, one in front of each of them, and noted a couple unique offerings. He stepped away and indicated that someone would be over shortly.

"I'm glad to get to know more about you in a less hectic setting," Adam said. "Would you like the menu, or are you a regular and know what you want here?"

As Adam opened his menu, Heather replied, "I'm enough of a regular to know what I want. And likewise. Meeting you at the festival earlier was fun, but I'm glad we can talk without that environment. Or Samantha. She's a nice friend, but there was a bit of a third-wheel thing going on when you and I talked."

"It seems you have enough wheels as it is without her." Adam slightly nodded his head down in the direction of Heather's wheelchair. Samantha smiled as he continued, "You said your place is on this block? What's your living situation?"

"Yeah. I have a nice apartment around the corner. I live alone but pretty much always have a caregiver around to help me. But they can disappear when I want privacy. My girl tonight, Jessica, walked with me down here, but she's back up at my place now just chilling until we're done."

"That works. I suppose you need quite a bit of help."

"I do," Heather responded, "Unless it's something I can do with my voice or mouth."

"You have a lovely voice. Perhaps I'll learn more about your mouth's talents in time..." as Adam gave a sly grin, the sommelier arrived.

"Have you made a decision, or can I provide a recommendation?" the sharply dressed older woman offered. Heather made her choice, and Adam did the same. The sommelier complimented their choices and left.

"So where were we?" Adam asked.

"I think you'd just suggested you want to know about my mouth's capabilities."

"Ah, right. I'm sure it's quite capable."

"It rarely disappoints," Heather offered, "Although it's been a while since I've been able to test that." Her voice trailed off a bit.

"That's unfortunate. You're quite attractive. And I get the distinct impression that you're eager to express a naughty side. Would I be right in guessing most guys never realize that because they're hung up on the wheelchair?"

"You're not wrong. Whether it's not walking, assumptions about what I can or can't enjoy, or them being hit with the realization that I need help for so much, I'm a lot to handle."

"From what I've seen, it would be fun to handle you. I enjoy a woman who lets me lead. Seems you have no choice in that," I observe as the sommelier arrives with our two wine glasses. As she sets them down, she asks if we need anything else and then leaves after we answer.

"To be honest, even before I was paralyzed, I had started to discover how much I enjoyed a submissive role. And you're right. Now it's forced, at least physically. But for me, it's not just that physical aspect. It's the emotional role as well. That might even be the stronger and more arousing angle, honestly. But guys can't learn that if they can't get past the fact I am seriously disabled. It's not common. I mean, how many women in wheelchairs have you dated?" Heather posed her question and then added. "Could you get a straw for me? I have some in the left side pouch of my backpack."

Adam reached over to the bag on the back of her wheelchair and took out a metal straw. As he set it into her wine glass, he said, "You might be surprised. While I can't say I've dated many women in wheelchairs, I did have a casual thing with a paraplegic woman about 18 months ago. We hooked up twice, but the reason it didn't last longer had nothing to do with her being paralyzed and everything to do with her having some drug issues she needed to work through."

He lifted her glass so the straw was near her lips. She took a sip, and as he set it back on the table, she raised her eyebrows slightly and said, "Oh interesting. So you have some familiarity with what all it means for a woman to be paralyzed."

"I do. Although I gather that many things vary from person to person and how they are affected. The woman I was with had full use of her upper body, for example, whereas from what I can tell, you aren't able to use anything below your neck."

Adam sipped his wine, and Heather shared more about her situation. "You're right. Depending on where the spinal cord was injured, it determines how much of someone's body is paralyzed. And some people end up completely paralyzed below wherever their spine was injured, while others have an incomplete injury and retain some sensation or movement even in areas of their body that are affected."

"Thanks for explaining. I think I knew that in general, but it's good to hear it first hand," Adam replied, then lifted Heather's glass up near her mouth again so she could drink. As she took a sip, he said, "I hope you don't feel obligated to give me medical lessons."

As Adam set down the glass, Heather smiled and said, "No, I just want you to understand my situation. The absolute worst thing is when someone makes assumptions. I'd rather answer a lot of questions."

Adam took a drink from his own glass and spoke. "I can't wait to learn all the answers. About you. Your body. Your mind. The whole aspect where you were discovering submissiveness and then forced into it physically... I bet there's a lot to unpack just about that." Heather nodded slightly as Adam picked up her glass, preparing to offer her another drink, but he continued as he did so. "And this? Me helping you drink like this? There's an intimacy to it."

After she finished her sip and Adam set down the glass, she said, "There is. There can be. There's a big element of trust in my situation. I'm not just submissive; I'm vulnerable. I depend on others for so much. To get the intimacy that I desire... that we all desire... I must trust someone deeply."

Adam moved his hand and rested it on top of Heather's as he spoke. "I know that trust doesn't come from words, but I hope you feel like you can trust me so far." He paused as he noticed her eyes on his hand. "I remember you said you can't feel that, but it seemed like an appropriate gesture. I hope that's okay."

Heather smiled and looked from her hand up to his eyes. "I like you touching me, even when I can't feel it. It tells me you're not afraid of this body."

"Not in the least," he replied.

"At the festival, I recall you touching my shoulder. I felt that. It's a good way for a platonic touch in public. Rather awkward when we're sitting as we are now, but when you're standing, I'd enjoy feeling your hand on my shoulder any time."

Adam took another sip of his wine as she spoke and lifted her glass. "Would you like more?"

"Yes, please," Heather responded. Adam offered her the straw and she drank; as he set down her glass, the sommelier came by the table.

"Are you both enjoying your choices? Can I get you another glass or any snacks?"

Adam looked to Heather and then answered, "I think another glass for each of us would be lovely, and..." he looked to the tall, thin menu on the table, "...you can bring them when you bring the cracker and brie board. Hopefully that's appealing?" Adam looked at Heather.

"That would be nice," Heather answered to both Adam and the server, who nodded thanks and turned toward the kitchen as she left. As she walked away, Heather asked Adam, "So how did you end up with your paraplegic partner?"

"Heh. Met her at one of my local hangouts. I had finished dinner by myself and noticed her wheel in and that she was quite attractive. She ended up at the next table over; she was there to meet someone who never showed. When it was clear what was going on, I asked if she'd like to join a stranger for a consolation drink. We hit it off, she came home with me, and we met up again a few days later, but as I said earlier, other than the physical fun, there wasn't a fit."

"Interesting..." Heather mused out loud. "Your place is wheelchair accessible?"

Adam made a half-frown. "Eh, it was close enough to work for her. I helped her up the two steps into the front door."

"I see. Unfortunately, with my heavy power wheelchair, either it's accessible or it isn't. Sadly it's not practical to lift me in this beast."

"I understand. I might have to make some changes before I bring you home the first time," I noted.

"You might." Heather chuckled a little and said, "So you hooked up with a paraplegic you met at a bar near home, and then here you are, into a quadriplegic woman you met at a wine festival. Hopefully, you are still into someone like me when you're sober."

"Oh, I noticed you were quite attractive long before the wine kicked in earlier today Heather. It's purely a coincidence with how I met you and the woman back home. You can't blame me for noticing when beauty rolls up near me, right?"

"Is that how you like your beauty? Sex on wheels?"

Adam finished the last of his wine and said, "Truthfully, a woman like you has some unique sexiness that most others don't."

Heather looked at him and paused. She tilted her head slightly. "Adam, are you a devotee?"

She knew the answer from the change in his eyes and expression before he opened his mouth. Since being paralyzed, she'd learned of those, mostly men it seemed, who had a special attraction to people with disabilities. She'd run across some in various places online and had been contacted by men who perhaps were more interested in her disability than her personality.

"I'm familiar with the term, but it has baggage. But yes, there's something about a woman on wheels that piques my interest." Adam paused to see her reaction.

Heather sat silent for a period that felt like minutes to Adam, even though it was only five or six seconds.

When she spoke, she asked, "Are you only interested in me because I'm paralyzed?"

"Certainly not," came his quick reply. I think you're beautiful, and I'd feel the same if I'd met you as you walked around using your legs and carried your wine with working hands. And your submissive tendencies? The desire to serve and be taken care of? I'm very into that. But I'd be lying if I didn't also acknowledge there are aspects of your situation that I find interesting and perhaps exciting."

Adam watched Heather's face as she processed his comments. She shared, "I... I've never sat and had a conversation with a devotee before. I've chatted with several online. Most of them didn't leave me with a great feeling. I realize the internet is full of weird guys for any number of reasons. I don't get those weird vibes from you at all, though. And I'm very attracted to what I see." She paused for a moment. "Could I have the last of my wine, please?"

Adam lifted the glass near her lips so she could use the straw to finish it. As he set it down, she spoke again.

"Since you were honest, I should be the same. More than once, I've thought about what it might be like having a devotee guy as a partner who wasn't just tolerant of my disability but who embraced it as part of our dynamic. I'm a mess of conflicted feelings right now. On the one hand, I haven't yet had a great experience with a devotee. Quite the opposite, although it was all online. But on the other hand, knowing this about you... I want nothing more than to get to know you even more in so many ways.

A look of relief fell onto Adam's face as he reacted. "I understand your mixed feelings. I was afraid when I shared that you'd decide we were done and would be out the door in a minute." He sat for a few seconds. "It seems you're pretty open-minded and realize there can be a very positive angle to this."

"I'm so glad you were honest. I feel more connected and have a deeper trust with you." As Heather finished, the sommelier returned with two more glasses of wine and their cheese board. The server reached to grab their empty classes, and Heather said, "Oh! Adam, could you grab my straw?"

"Of course," he said as he picked it up from the empty class and slipped it into the new one.

As the sommelier left, Heather said, "Well, now you get to feed me. I suppose I shouldn't feel apprehensive about you being comfortable with it now that I know more of your real feelings. Although it does lead to questions. Your partner last year was probably totally independent. You have to feed me. Does that make you feel differently?" She noticed Adam using the knife to cut into the brie and put some onto a small cracker as she spoke.

"Remember how I said there was an intimacy in lifting the glass to help you drink?"

Heather nodded. Without saying anything, she saw Adam pick up the cracker with the cheese and bring it to her mouth. She opened her lips, and he put it onto her tongue. Heather closed her lips around his fingers as he slowly pulled them out. As his hand returned to his lap, he smiled.

Heather finished and swallowed. Adam brought her wine glass up, and she took a sip. As he set it down, she said, "I could get used to someone helping me, leading me, enjoying me as I am."

"I do enjoy taking care of my girl," Adam said softly. "Especially when I know she craves that dynamic and wants to please me. And there are so many ways that a quadriplegic like you could please me."

He offered, "Another cracker with cheese?"

"I'd really enjoy just a small slice of the brie if you would."

"Of course," Adam said as he took the knife and cut a small bite-sized wedge. He brought it to Heather's mouth, and she opened it again. This time he placed the creamy cheese onto her tongue, and she closed her lips, yet his fingers lingered for a moment, and he noticed her close her eyes.

Heather moaned very softly. "Mmm. Yes." His fingers slid out of her lips. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. "That was delicious."

"I agree," Adam replied. "A few minutes ago, you seemed uneasy about my confession of my interests. It seems you've had a change in your thinking. I'm certainly not complaining."

"A lot is swirling around my head with you being a devotee. But this... this feels so right, right now," Heather said with a subtle smile.

"Let me know if you need me to unswirl anything. I don't want you to feel uneasy."

"Perhaps a couple things," Heather started. "So earlier today and tonight, as I was explaining the basics of spinal cord injury. You probably knew all that."

"I did. I do know a lot about paralysis. But of course, I don't know about your specific situation. As we both know, injuries and their effects can vary greatly."

"So am I right in guessing you want to know more about my paralysis?"

"You're right, but I want you to share what you're comfortable with. And when you are comfortable with sharing it." Adam continued, "I'm interested in it, but I'm more interested in you overall."

"Well, if it answers a bunch for you, I'm a C4 complete injury." Heather paused to see that register with Adam.

"Okay. I have a decent picture of what that means."

"Cool," she continued, shrugging her shoulders slightly. "You probably have seen I can shrug my shoulders. I have some sensation up there, but below that, no movement or sensation."

"Makes sense," Adam said, nodding. "That's about what I would expect for your level of injury."

"So..." Heather's voice drifts off a bit, returning after a pause. "Does that turn you on? Is that how it is for a guy like you?"

Adam thinks for a moment and answers. "Not really. There are things about your body, how you do things, or how that impacts our interactions that definitely would turn me on. But it's not like just knowing your injury level and how it affects you automatically turns me on."

Heather studied his face as Adam shifted. "Sounds like it's not as much about objectifying someone's disability as my previous interactions have led me to believe. It seems I have things to learn about you and your desires."

"Will you be an eager student in these learnings?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl"

"Mmmm yes." Heather murmured.

Adam smiled and brought his hand up to the near armrest of Heather's wheelchair, taking her paralyzed hand into his. "I'm so glad we connected and got very real tonight. Tomorrow I have my sales presentation in the afternoon, but I'd enjoy spending time with you in the evening if you're free."

12