Adam and Heather Ch. 02: Revealing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm free."

"Then you'll spend time with Sir."

Heather responded quickly and eagerly. "That's what I want. That's what I need, Sir."

The sommelier came by, bringing the check, and Adam slipped his credit card in and handed it back.

"Should we meet somewhere around here, near your place? Accessible and easy is good," Adam asked. After a pause, he added, "Or if you're comfortable, Sir could come to your apartment. We could order in."

Heather sat, thinking about her level of comfort in inviting this man to her apartment so quickly. Her caregiver would be there when he arrived. And she could always have her caregiver hang around the entire time. But Heather also hoped that, based on tonight's conversation, the caregiver would be sent away for a while.

She answered, "My place certainly would be the most accessible and easy."

Adam signed the check and said, "Shall we?" as he stood.

Heather hit the button near her shoulder to activate her chair and then moved her head to turn it away from the table. She drove it down the wide aisle back to the entrance, and Adam opened the door for her. As they both went outside, Adam noted, "It's finally starting to cool down from the heat. Would you like me to walk you home?"

"Sure, I'd like that. Actually, first take my phone from the holder and add your number so I can text you tomorrow."

Adam took the phone, opened the Contacts app, and added a new entry. He entered his number. For his name, he simply typed Sir. He held the phone up for Heather to see. "Does this look right to you?"

"Yes, Sir. Perfect. Let me text Jessica; she can meet us in the lobby now. I will give you my apartment number tomorrow. Oh, Jessica is my caregiver tonight."

"I assumed that," Adam said, then waited for Heather.

"Hey Siri, send a message to Jessica Thorne."

"Heading back now you can meet me in the lobby in about 5 minutes."

After sending the message, Heather added, "I usually use Siri if it's not too noisy or something private. Otherwise, I use a mouthstick to tap the phone."

"One of the mouth talents you hinted at earlier today, perhaps," Adam said with a smile as Heather began driving her chair down the sidewalk.

"One of many, yes," she responded. They reached the end of the block and turned the corner. Heather then asked, "How should I prepare for tomorrow, Sir?"

"Prepare as you would for any random friend coming to visit. Wear whatever is usual and comfortable. Tomorrow is for learning about each other. In various ways."

"I can't wait," Heather said, then stopped at the entrance to her building. "And there's Jessica in the lobby."

"Have a good night Heather." Adam reached his hand to her shoulder, resting it on top and using two fingers to rub the exposed side of her neck.

"Oh Sir. Yesss... good night Sir."

12