Adam and Heather Ch. 03: Serving Sir

Story Info
At her apartment, she pleases him with her paralyzed body.
6.8k words
4.47
5.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as he set up for his sales presentation. When he had a chance to check after getting things set up, he saw it was a message from Heather, his new quadriplegic friend.

He read her message: "I can't wait to see you tonight Sir. If you remember my building, use the call box outside to call apartment 601, and Amber will buzz you into the lobby and you can come up to my place. She's my caregiver who will be around tonight. What time will you be over?"

Adam texted back: "I should be done with my work by 4:30. I want to come back to the hotel to change and I have a stop to make. So probably at your place around 5:30 I would guess, and I do remember the building."

A minute later came her reply: "Perfect. I need to learn more about your special interests. It's been on my mind all day."

As Adam saw folks approaching the conference room for his presentation, he quickly replied before shifting his mind to business. "I'll take care of what you crave." He slipped his phone into his pocket and turned his attention to the folks arriving for his presentation. He felt a vibration, likely a reply from Heather, but chose to ignore it until later.

His presentation went smoothly, and he felt like having a rapport with one of the managers he'd met at the wine festival the prior day helped things have a smooth flow and casual tone from the beginning. After finishing, he put his laptop, projector, and other materials into his soft-sided briefcase and headed to his car. He sat down and caught up on a few messages. As expected, there was a reply from Heather saying she was eager.

It was a quick drive back to his hotel to change from his business casual attire into something more comfortable for his evening with Heather at her apartment. Since he was traveling, there weren't a lot of options, but he decided to go casual. He'd brought a pair of black athletic shorts and hadn't worn them to work out, so they were still clean. Adam put those on along with a dark gray polo shirt that definitely was on the casual side. After returning to his car, Adam used Google Maps to find the stop he needed to make and then over to Heather's apartment. As he got into the area, he glanced at the clock. It was 5:21, just a few minutes before he predicted. He found a parking spot just half a block away, grabbed the unmarked black bag from his stop along the way, and walked to the entrance of her building.

He pressed 6-0-1-# to call up to Heather's apartment. After several seconds, a voice came back, "Yes?" He could tell it wasn't Heather; it must be Amber, her caregiver.

He spoke toward the microphone, "I do hope that Heather is ready for an evening of focused attention."

After about five seconds, Amber responded, with Adam noticing a bit of a chuckle as she began to speak. "She says your desires are her obligation. I'll buzz you into the lobby. Sixth floor, second door down from the elevators."

It was Adam's turn to chuckle as he was amused at the transition from Heather's obviously sexual comment into the businesslike instructions about getting to the apartment. He walked through the lobby and rode up to the sixth floor. Shortly after he pressed the doorbell at 601, a woman probably about his age opened the door. "You must be Adam," she said. "I'm Amber."

"Nice to meet you," he said, stepping inside and quickly turning his attention to Heather waiting nearby. "Oh, you look stunning. Sir is very pleased with what he sees."

Adam's eyes scanned over Heather as she sat in her power wheelchair. Her black hair was neat, and he appreciated the bright blue streak that caught his eye when he first met her. It was very subtle if she was wearing lipstick, but as he looked, he suspected it was just her nice natural lip color. She wore a simple navy blue tank top with just a bit of lace across the low-cut top; the shallow V pattern looked lovely on her relatively small chest. Her paralyzed arms and hands lay on the flat padded armrests of her chair; Adam noted the neat dark gray nails were unchanged from yesterday. As his eyes continued downward, he appreciated the long black skirt; it flowed over her motionless, paralyzed legs and ended just below mid-calf. The bottom of Heather's leg bag was clearly visible, attached to the inside of her left calf. He could see it had about a half inch of urine; it appeared there was a drain tube from the bottom of the bag. Heather wore black socks, probably compression socks based on their previous conversation. She wasn't wearing any shoes, and her small feet rested on a black foam cushion across the footrests of her wheelchair.

Heather smiled and looked up to Adam's eyes as she saw him taking her in. "I hope you like what you see, Sir."

Adam responded with a firm "Very much, yes. Your body? Your mind? Perfect."

Heather looked from Adam over to Amber, then back to Adam, then she spoke. "I was talking with Amber, I think she's going to head out and do some shopping nearby if you don't mind taking care of anything I need? We can order dinner and if we need Amber to come back, we can give her a call. Otherwise she will probably be gone for most of the evening."

"Seems like a good plan to me," Adam answered.

"Amber looked back and forth between both of them. "I should let the two of you focus on what you want to focus on without me around as a distraction." She smiled slyly and looked at Heather. "Just text or call if you need me."

"I will," Heather responded quickly. "Have fun!"

"Thanks Amber," Adam said, as Heather's assistant headed out the door.

"I gather you've decided you're comfortable with me since you apparently planned to have Amber gone all night?" Adam inquired, recalling yesterday's conversation where Heather mentioned her vulnerability and needing to put her mind at ease with Adam's disability-related desires.

"I've thought about it all day. Like, nonstop." Heather paused as Adam nodded slightly. "I feel safe with you. I trust you. I feel like you can safely take care of me if you let me guide you. And I'm incredibly eager to learn more about your desires for my paralyzed body." She bit her lip. "I hope I'm not being foolish. Teach me, Sir."

Adam took a step closer and put his hand up against Heather's left shoulder and neck so his skin rested on hers where he knew she had full sensation. She looked up to his eyes.

"I have three questions for you. With your consent to each, I suspect tonight will be incredibly memorable."

"Go ahead, Sir," Heather responded softly.

"First, with respect to helping you and anything you may need because of your disability. I'm ready to do whatever you need, and I realize that may involve some very personal things. If you want or need to call Amber we can. But I ask that you trust I will be respectful and I want to take care of you in every way I can. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said clearly.

"Secondly," Adam continued, "I believe that you're ready to serve me. To let me lead you. To trust me. To know I will be a caring provider who expects your devotion and desire to serve. Are you ready to serve me Heather?"

"Yes, Sir, I crave it."

"Good girl." And then, "Finally, your paralyzed body arouses me in ways that a walking woman can't. I know you're eager to learn about this and how much you turn me on. I ask that you tell me if I make you uncomfortable, but also that you allow me to explore and open your mind to things you've probably never considered could please your master. Will you trust me in this exploration?"

"Yes, Sir, I need to explore that so badly. I can't get it off of my mind."

Adam smiled. "I realize as my hand sits here on your shoulder that we've never kissed."

He leaned down and slid his hand up to caress Heather's cheek as he brought his lips to hers. They held together, each of their tongues gently playing with the other. After a few seconds, Adam leaned back. He saw that Heather's eyes were closed. As they opened, she quietly said, "Thank you, Sir."

Adam smiled and said, "Thank you, Heather. Clearly we are both ready." After a brief moment, he added, "So where shall I begin? Actually, first, a very vanilla question: should we order dinner?"

Heather chuckled, "We probably should, lest we end up so focused that we forget entirely."

"What's a good option for delivery around here?"

"There's a good American Chinese place I like nearby if that works for you," Heather offered.

"Sounds great, I'll take care of that." Adam got the restaurant's information from Heather, called, and placed an order to be delivered.

Heather suggested they move to the living area. She used her head to press the sensors on her wheelchair's headrest to turn her chair and drive into the next room. She turned to position it where she wanted and suggested that Adam sit in a maroon-colored chair near her. As he sat, she noted, "This chair is a bit higher than some, and works well for someone who wants to sit close to me at my height."

As Adam sat in the chair, at a slight angle but facing Heather from the side, he reached up and took her limp, paralyzed hand into his own. "I want to be close to you all the time," he commented before continuing, "Let's start now as I help you understand just how sexy your quadriplegic body is to me."

Heather smiled and said, "You really like my paralyzed hands don't you?"

"I do. Physically they're beautiful. As I hold your hand, caressing the soft skin, it's so nice to feel. Your manicure is quite nice, and I suspect it stays that way for quite a while."

With a laugh in her voice, she replied, "It's true. It's hard to chip a nail when you can't move your fingers. And," she paused for a couple of seconds as her voice became quieter, "I can't feel you touching my fingers but it feels good knowing you like it."

"I'm glad you like that," Adam said reassuringly. "Your body can please me in ways it can't please you. And I trust that you'll find pleasure from that as I know you desire to serve me."

"I want to serve you, Sir. With my hands. And the rest of me. And my mind."

"Good girl. May I share another way that your hands, and the rest of you, are so sexy to me?" Adam asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"You noted that your body is physically submissive (and vulnerable) in your paralyzed state. With your consent, and your trust, I can take control and enjoy your body as I wish." As he finished his sentence, Adam brought Heather's paralyzed left hand to his mouth, softly kissed the back of her hand, and then brought two of her fingers into his mouth, in front of her face, so she could watch him slowly and sensually lick around them and then close his lips, pulling them out and placing her hand back on the armrest.

"Adam. Sir, that was so hot watching you enjoy my hand."

"I'll be using your hand in other ways as well. Would you like your hand elsewhere on my body at some point?"

Heather's eyes looked directly into his as she spoke, "I want my hands anywhere you want them, Sir."

"You're perfect, Heather," Adam replied with a smile, then leaned forward, bringing his lips to hers again. He kissed her briefly, bringing his left hand up to caress her cheek again as he did. After finishing their kiss, he asked, "Do you like my hand on your cheek like that? I wanted to be sure you felt it."

"Mmmm it feels good."

Adam moved back to a regular sitting position. "May I ask about your sensation, Heather?"

"Sir, you're in control and don't need to ask permission," Heather replied demurely.

"Thank you for confirming that. If I ask something you need to keep private, you may."

Heather nodded and answered his original question. "I have full normal sensation in my neck and on the top of my shoulders. Below there I don't feel any sort of touch or sensation in the rest of my body. No pain, pressure, or pleasure. At the base of my neck in the bottom of my throat area, and a bit to the left, the area where my sensation stops can be hypersensitive."

"Is hypersensitive a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It can be either. If I'm in pain, that's where it will hurt the worst." She paused, smiled, and continued. "But when I'm really aroused, if you stimulate me there... mmmm."

"That's good to know," Adam said as his eyes drifted down to the area she mentioned, then back upward. "Very good to know."

He reached over with his left arm and laid his hand on Heather's left leg just above the knee. "So you don't feel this?"

"No, Sir. I see your touch as I look down there but can't feel it in my leg."

"Your paralyzed legs are quite nice," Adam said as his hand slid down around the fabric of her skirt. Heather noticed he was now rubbing the inside of her lower thigh, and based on how the skirt fabric appeared, he was likely using firm pressure.

"I'm glad you like them, Sir."

An electronic chime sounded.

"That's the intercom. Dinner is probably here." Heather explained. "Just inside the apartment door you can answer him and let him in."

Adam walked over, hit the button to respond, and then let the driver know he could bring the food up. After letting them into the lobby, it was about three minutes, and the doorbell rang. Adam verified it was the correct order, gave the delivery guy a tip, and closed the door, carrying the food to Heather's kitchen counter.

As he opened the bag and took out the little boxes of Chinese food, Adam watched as Heather moved her wheelchair up near the table. He asked where to find plates and utensils, bringing two sets of things over to the table and some serving spoons.

"Are you Hungry, Heather?"

"I am. With anyone else I'd comment that I hope you don't mind feeding me, but I know you probably enjoy it." She looked to his face for reassurance.

Adam smiled as he looked into her eyes. "Of course, my dear. My quadriplegic girl can't use her hands but I'll take care of what you need."

Over the next forty minutes, Adam fed both Heather and himself. He learned what size bites she enjoys and how to avoid dripping and dropping. They both drank iced tea with their meal, with Adam bringing the straw from her glass up to Heather's lips as she needed. As they reached the end of their meal, Heather looked over to the black paper bag Adam had brought in when he arrived. "What's in the bag?"

"Something for you. When the time is right."

"Thank you Sir," came Heather's reply.

Adam leaned forward and brought his lips to hers, kissing gently, then moving and kissing her two more times until his mouth was on the left side of her neck, halfway from her ear to her shoulder. He kissed firmer, letting his lips and tongue suck and play a little. As he did, a soft moan escaped Heather's lips.

Adam touched her cheek as he leaned back and said, "You're the perfect dessert."

"Sir, that felt so good. You feel so good."

"I love your audible reactions Heather."

"Thank you, Sir. I should recline for a couple minutes."

"Of course," Adam said and watched as Heather used her left shoulder to press the button controlling her wheelchair mode, then tapped the switches in her headrest to recline backward. Adam put away the food and returned to her side as she did so.

"I don't mind this view of you, Heather. Laying backward, me looking over your body from head to toe. It's almost as if you're laying down, ready for me to review and choose which part of you to enjoy."

Adam saw Heather's head and eyes looking over to his face. With a smile, she said, "As you desire, Sir."

"Good girl. I realized as you reclined that you're not wearing a bra. This tank top of yours lets me see the shape of your breasts."

"I hope you don't wish they were bigger," Heather said with some concern.

"Their size looks good with your petite body. Although they are small they look good. And it seems you have rather puffy nipples, which I've noticed even with your shirt on. I like that."

"They've always been small but puffy. I'm glad you like them, Sir."

Heather saw Adam bring his hand up to her chest and use his fingers to rub around and over her right breast through her shirt. He moaned briefly and said, "You feel amazing. Your nipple is hardening as I slide my fingers around it. Your body knows what it likes even if you can't feel it."

"I like how it pleases you, Sir." And with that comment, Heather moved her head to bring her chair back upright. As she reached her sitting position, she shared, "Before I was hurt I was really into breast play. I could cum from nipple stimulation. Now I don't even feel it and..." her voice drifted off.

"I'm sure you miss that," Adam said, lifting his hand to rest on her shoulder where she'd feel it.

"I miss so much. That. Other play. Being desired. Being hit on. Being able to serve. Being able to please him."

"Stop," Adam ordered. "You are very desirable. You can serve me well. You can please me in so many ways." He paused, then asked, "How long has it been since you've played with a man?"

Heather's eyes looked away, then down, then up to Adam's face. He added, "I don't intend to pry. But I'm curious what experiences you've had as a quadriplegic."

Her eyes looked down again, then back up to connect with his as she began to speak. "This is part of why I'm so excited knowing my body turns you on so much. Honestly, beyond kissing or just a bit of touch I've only really been with two guys. Apparently I'm a fun friend but not sexy anymore."

"You're very sexy, Heather. Even sexier in some ways to me. Not every guy sees but I'm not alone." He paused. "Should we move back to the living room? Seems more comfortable than the kitchen."

"Yes. And you can sit closer to me easily," Heather replied with a smile. She moved her head and, with a couple taps in the headrest, turned her wheelchair and drove to the adjacent room. She again positioned near the chair where Adam took a seat and moved so he sat next to her, facing her.

"So... two guys. May I ask how long ago and how that went?" Adam was curious. From her responses so far, he suspected they hadn't been positive or recent experiences.

Heather answered, "I will share but they weren't good times. The first was about nine months after I was paralyzed. It was with a friend I'd known for a long time and he said he'd always thought I was attractive. We were both 20 at the time I think. We messed around a bit a couple times and then slept together one night. I ended up a crying mess. I think some of that was frustration that my body couldn't feel anything. I also think that some of it was that once he got off he had no interest in continuing to show me any affection or attention that night."

"I'm sorry sweetie," Adam said, touching her shoulder and lightly rubbing the top of it. "Sounds like he was immature as many guys are at that age, but you deserved better as you learned about your new self."

Heather continued, "The other guy was someone I met through an app about two years ago. I was upfront about my situation and that I needed someone patient who wanted to help me rediscover my sexual side. Like you, he was a bit older and a gentle dom personality. We got to know each other over a month or so and I thought things were going to go much better. We'd kissed, he'd played with my chest some and seemed to be into me. I'd sucked him a couple times. We set things up for him to come over and stay the night and got one of my caregivers at the time who was super cool with it all to help make that happen."

She paused and Adam could see pain in her eyes as she recalled the circumstances. "Once we got into playing, I couldn't make him happy. Even though we'd talked about it and he knew what to expect, the fact I couldn't feel him at all down below frustrated him. Apparently he really was into reactions to things he was doing and since I couldn't feel it he got noticeably frustrated. He wasn't describing things to me, which is something I've always been into even when I could feel. So he was doing things I couldn't feel, not telling me anything, then being unhappy I wasn't reacting in any way."

12