Adam and Heather Ch. 03: Serving Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry he was like that to you," Adam said. "You deserve better."

Heather took a deep breath. "Rationally I know that. Emotionally I... I have so much desire. I need nothing more than to please a man. I crave it so bad. I need to serve and when I finally got the chance he was unhappy with me because I was paralyzed."

"Your sexy paralyzed body can serve me well," Adam reassured her. He leaned forward, kissed the side of her neck, and whispered up near her ear. "I need to explore you."

"Yes, Sir," she replied softly.

Adam sat up, took his left hand, and moved it to her thigh. "Your slender leg feels nice through your skirt, Heather. I like how it feels as I slide my hand down to caress the inside of your thigh." He saw her smile as her eyes followed his hand's movement. Adam's hand paused when he felt something firmer than her soft skin under the skirt on the inside of her thigh. "I think I'm feeling your leg bag tube here?"

"Yes. My urine drains into the bag from a catheter that comes out of a tube below my belly button."

"I understand," he said, then added, "It doesn't bother me at all." Adam continued moving his hand, leaning as it slid down along her knee down to her calf. "Your calves are so soft. So sexy."

"Thank you, Sir," Heather responded.

Adam adjusted and brought his hand back up, taking hers into his fingers. "While you being paralyzed doesn't make your legs unsexy, right now I want to make you feel good and focus where you can feel." He paused, and as he saw her smile, he asked, "Could you recline your chair just a bit? I'll tell you when to stop."

Heather looked at him, wondering what he was up to, and said, "Of course, Sir." He saw her shrug her shoulder to tap the switch to change the wheelchair mode, then move her head to the right, activating the function to recline.

After a few seconds, Adam said firmly, "There, stop," and she did. He smiled and reached down to move his chair closer to her wheelchair. "Now I have you as I wish. Your head and neck and chest are at the perfect height for Sir to enjoy."

Heather smiled as she saw and felt his mouth come to hers, and while their kiss started with their lips, their tongues started to play after just a second. After a few more seconds, Adam brought his left hand up and caressed Heather's cheek as he continued to let his tongue play in their kiss. At the touch of his hand to her skin, Heather moaned in her kiss and Adam both heard it as well as felt it with his lips and tongue. After a bit, he gently ended the kiss and moved his head back to look in her eyes as his hand remained on her cheek.

"Your beauty, Heather... your body... so sexy."

"Thank you, Sir," she said, and as she did, Adam slid his hand down and back. It now rested back where her head was lying against the headrest of her wheelchair. Adam brought his index and middle fingers behind Heather's earlobe and used his thumb to rub it and pinch gently. "Oh... oh Sir, yes..." Heather said quietly, the pleasure clearly understood by her tone.

"Mmm, you like that, don't you?" Adam said playfully as his fingers kept playing with her ear. He moved his thumb so she felt the contrast of his skin against hers and then his fingernail gently pinching her earlobe. I'm glad I have your body in my hand, literally... submitting... allowing me to play."

Heather turned her head toward him, ensuring his hand had easy access to her ear as her head sat back. "Yes, Sir. Enjoy me."

"Mmm I am. I will," Adam said firmly as he leaned forward, bringing his head over and up to her ear, which was now easier to reach. He moved his hand away and leaned down, his tongue starting at the back of her earlobe and licking around to the front.

"Yes," came a whisper from Heather's mouth.

After a couple flicks of his tongue, his lips took her earlobe, and he kissed then started sucking. Gently at first for several seconds, then more firmly. After playing with his lips and tongue, Adam parted his teeth, and Heather felt him bite light on her earlobe, tugging it gently. At the sensation of his teeth and the pressure of his light bite, a high-pitched "Ah..." escaped Heather's lips, followed by a "Yes" in the same tone of excitement.

Adam smiled mentally; he'd always enjoyed pleasuring a woman's ears, and Heather was definitely into it. He continued using his mouth to play with her ear, hearing her reactions as his tongue, lips, and mouth played. As his mouth enjoyed her ear and her responses, Adam raised his left hand to her breast and started to rub and play through her shirt. Knowing that she doesn't have sensation in her breasts, as he began to do so, he paused the play with his mouth and whispered into her ear.

"You sexy girl, my hand is rubbing your breast now... I'm firmly cupping it... my fingers rubbing your nipple and I feel it getting hard to my touch."

"Oh Sir... yes. Enjoy my breasts. They're yours to play with."

Adam returned his mouth to her earlobe and sucked it firmly with his lips, hearing Heather react with a soft "Ahhhhh" in pleasure.

"Mmm Heather. I can tell your ears bring you a lot of pleasure since your lower body can't." Adam's mouth worked its way down from her ear and he kissed and nibbled the side of her neck.

"May I remove your shirt?" He asked her.

"Yes, Sir."

Adam took Heather's shirt and worked it upward. As she was already reclined a bit, he put an arm behind her shoulders to lift her as it reached her arms. Then he took it off, carefully moving each of her paralyzed arms as he did. He laid them both so that the hands were in her lap. Finally, the shirt was just around her neck, and she leaned forward slightly with her head and he slipped it off.

"Good job, Sir," she said as her head laid back on the headrest.

"Damn, Heather," Adam said. Her bare chest lay before him. "I could tell from feeling through your shirt earlier your nipples were puffy but your chest is sexy as fuck. God." Adam expressed his enjoyment in less than refined terms.

Heather smiled at how pleased he seemed to see her chest. "It's for you to enjoy, Sir," she said happily.

Before the words had finished leaving her lips, Adam had leaned down and brought his mouth to her left nipple which was closest to him. As he started to lick and suck, Heather heard him moan "Mmmmmm" with his mouth around her. He aggressively sucked on her puffy nipples, feeling them get firmer at the stimulation of his tongue and lips. After several seconds he lifted his mouth and brought his hand up to Heather's shoulder, using his fingers to slowly rub her neck and top of her shoulder close to him. He turned to look at her. "Your breasts are so sexy Heather. The nipples feel so good as my tongue licks around them. Rubbing them. Pressing firmly into them. Your body is my sexy toy."

"Sir... yes..." she said, in a way that Adam initially thought as pleasure, but then something in her eyes concerned him.

"Are you okay sweetie?"

"Yes. More than okay. I'm so happy that my paralyzed body makes you so happy."

"Of course it does Heather. You're incredibly sexy. Paralyzed or not. I'm so aroused by you." Adam stood, and as he did, his shorts were near Heather's face. His cock was hard, and the bulge was obvious.

As she saw him pushing against his shorts, a "Mmmm Sir" came out of Heather's mouth, and Adam reached down and unbuttoned. He unzipped and slid his shorts down, with his cock now clearly and firmly pressed against his boxer briefs just a couple inches from Heather's lips.

"You need this don't you?" he asked. She didn't respond with words but with a subtle, slow tongue movement licking her lower lip from one side to the other through a barely-open mouth. Adam sat down again momentarily, slipped off his shoes, and slid his shorts off. His head looked up from his shoes and looked at Heather as he asked, "Are you a girl who sucks cock because of how much it pleases him, or does it please you just as much? Be truthful..."

"Truthfully, Sir, even before becoming paralyzed I loved it so much. It's so intense for me. It always has been. And it's a sexual thing I can still enjoy the same as I did before. I can't get on my knees to serve you but I want your cock in my mouth so badly, Sir."

"Good girl," Adam said, running the fingers of his right hand through her hair as her head lay against the headrest of her wheelchair. As he did so, his left hand took the waist of his boxer briefs and slid them downward. His hard cock sprung free just in front of Heather's face.

"Oh yes, please Sir," Heather said in anticipation. She noted his cock wasn't the longest she'd ever seen, but it was probably approaching six inches. He was thick, however, and she was eager to feel it in her mouth. Adam shifted and brought the tip to her lips as she opened her mouth. The skin of his cut cock was pulled tight from his arousal; he brought the tip to her lips. Her mouth opened, and he put the tip so it rested on the end of her tongue. As it made contact, Heather leaned her head upward and closed her lips; Adam both heard and felt "Mmmm" as her lips tightened around his cock. Adam put his hand on her left shoulder and ran two fingernails up her neck, gently grabbing her hair as he felt her tongue slide back and forth on the underside of his sensitive tip.

"Mmmm fuck..." Adam moaned deeply at the sensation of her tongue starting to play. In response, he felt her lips close tighter, and he started gently moving his hips so his cock slid a bit farther into her mouth. Heather's mouth was now sucking as her tongue rubbed along his hardness. She looked up at him with a smile in her eyes. Adam's eyes met hers, and he told her, "Your mouth feels so good. You like serving me with your body don't you?"

Heather didn't stop sucking, but Adam heard "Mmmm uh" as his cock was inside her wet mouth. Adam smiled... after several seconds, he grabbed her hair and slowly slid his cock out of her mouth. He smiled, seeing it's wetness; as he opened his mouth to speak, Heather did so first.

"God Sir I needed this so bad. I'm so aroused sucking your cock, Sir. The rest of my body can't do anything but I hope you're enjoying my mouth."

"You're wrong, Heather. The rest of your body is amazingly sexy to me. Your mouth feels amazing but your paralyzed body is so hot." As he finished his comment, Heather saw Adam reach down and lift her paralyzed wrist, using his hand to bring her hand up to his cock. Adam used his hand to open her fingers and place his stiff cock into them. As he did so, feeling her limp paralyzed fingers was amazing. A loud "Oh god Heather" escaped his lips, and she saw his cock physically reacting, throbbing harder at her touch.

"You like my paralyzed hands don't you, Sir?" she asked playfully, realizing just how sexual her disabled body was to him. "Mmm Sir you're leaking," she added as a drip of precum appeared and slowly ran down the hard tip of his cock.

"Heather... your hands... so soft... so limp... you're Sir's perfect play toy." He moved his hand so her fingers slowly rubbed his cock. Another loud moan escaped his lips, ending with "Oh... fuck..."

Heather smiled as she looked at Adam's hard cock in her limp hand, seeing more precum slowly appear and glisten on the tip. She looked up to Adam's face; his eyes were half-open, and it was clear he was lost in pleasure. Adam looked down and returned the smile.

"Your paralyzed body has turned me on from the moment I first saw it, Heather. Seeing you now in your chair. Your pretty face. Those breasts. Feeling your hand. Mmm god I'm so aroused..."

"Yes, Sir, I'm so glad I please you. I'm here to serve you any way, Sir."

"Good girl."

She smiled and saw Adam put her hand back in her lap as he brought his cock back to her mouth, pausing with the tip just before her lips. "Mmm Sir yes," Heather said quietly as her tongue moved and swirled across and around the tip. As she said, "Mmm your precum" she heard him moan softly.

Adam's hand moved and grabbed her hair as he shifted and pushed his cock into her mouth. He started slowly rocking his hips as her lips closed and her tongue played. In a slow, low voice, he told her, "Yes... yes Heather... you're a good cock sucker... take Sir's cock..." Adam's cock throbbed in pleasure as he fucked his quadriplegic girl's mouth. His eyes looked over her motionless body in her wheelchair. Her limp hands were in her lap. Her slender legs. He looked back up to her pretty face and saw her eyes focused on him. "You're so sexy Heather. Mmm you're going to make me cum Heather... I'm getting close..."

As he uttered the end of those words, he heard Heather respond with "Mmmm" audibly and felt it on his cock. Her tongue started moving even faster along and around his hard cock as it was deep into her mouth and reaching her throat.

"Mmm good girl... fuck... yes Heather..." Adam said as he felt his release getting closer. "Your mouth... your body... yes..."

As he reached the edge, Adam grabbed Heather's hair and slid his cock out of her mouth, his other hand holding it just in front of her face. He heard her say, "Oh yes," right as he began to cum, a big shot of his cum shooting across her face, some landing on her forehead, nose, and into her open mouth. "Mmmmm" he moaned loudly as the second stream shot out, this landing on her cheek, mouth, and chin. "Fuck, Heather..." he moaned as his release continued, dripping more cum in her mouth and onto her chin. He looked down to see her tongue moving in her open mouth, his white cum visible against her pink tongue. Adam brought his cock down to her lips, and her tongue reached to it as she sloppily lapped up the last of his cum, swallowing it before closing her lips around him. Adam slid out of her mouth, quietly praising her. "Good girl."

He moved back half a step and told her, "You look so naughty covered in my cum."

"I bet I do," she replied with a smile.

"May Sir take a picture?"

"Only if you promise to share it with me and only me."

"Of course, Heather." Adam reached over to the table where his phone lay, picked it up, and used his iPhone to capture a photo. Heather's hair was a bit rough from his hands; her head rested on the headrest of her somewhat reclined wheelchair. She offered a sly, subtle smile. His cum sat on her forehead, a few drops on her nose, and her cheek. A couple big blobs graced her chin, with some dripping down to her upper chest above her breasts. After taking the photo, Adam turned his hand so she could see.

"Sir, that was so hot. I'm so happy to be marked as yours."

Adam ran his hand slowly through her hair. "You're my very sexy girl. Your body pleases me in ways other women can't."

She smiled again.

"I should clean you up," Adam commented. "Will I find a hand towel in the bathroom?"

"Yes, Sir. Cabinet under the sink I believe."

Adam retrieved a towel and cleaned his mess from Heather's face. As he wiped her upper chest, he paid close attention for a reaction. "Do you feel me here?"

"No, sir, but I can tell you're wiping my skin as I feel it just above there."

As Adam finished cleaning her up, he commented quietly, "We both needed that badly, didn't we?"

"Yes, Sir."

Adam took Heather's shirt and put it back onto her body, positioning her against the seat in her chair and then placing her arms and hands into the padded armrests. Heather moved her head to bring her chair back to an upright position. Adam leaned forward, kissing her firmly and holding her cheek with his hand.

As he leaned back and broke the kiss, he told her, "I can't wait to enjoy your sexy paralyzed body in other ways soon."

"Yes, Sir. I want that. I need that."

"Wait right here," Adam said, then chuckled a bit as he just told a quadriplegic not to move. He realized she could drive her wheelchair, but it still amused him. He walked back to the entry area and returned with the unmarked bag Heather had noticed earlier.

He opened the top of the bag and looked at Heather's quizzical expression.

"Something for me, Sir?"

"I marked you with my cum; did that help remind you who you serve?"

"Yes, Sir."

Adam's hand lifted something from the bag as Heather's eyes followed their movement. She smiled and looked up as she saw what it was. "This collar will help remind you who you serve when Sir isn't around and show to others that you are serving. Will you wear this for me?"

"Yes, Sir. Happily."

Adam's hands took the collar and put it around her neck, fastening the metal buckle and then adjusting it so it sat neatly around her neck. The black leather contrasted nicely with Heather's pale skin. "There. You look good collared for me."

"Sir there's a mirror in the hallway; I'd like to see how I look."

"Of course, Heather."

She moved her head against the proximity sensors in her wheelchair's headrest. She drove her wheelchair out of the living area and into the hallway, with Adam following. He watched as she moved and stopped in front of the full-length mirror at the end of the hallway. "Heather, you look incredibly sexy."

"Thank you, Sir, I like the collar on me." She moved her head, turning the wheelchair around to face Adam.

"You like how the collar looks, or you like what it represents?"

"Both, Sir," she replied, looking up to his face.

"Good girl."

12