Adam and Mom

Story Info
Adam and Mom's relationship changes to being lovers.
3.2k words
4.51
33.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I'm Adam. My Mom is Barb. Our family has a small painting/cleaning business. My father Josh has owned it for several years and has done great.

I am 20 years old, 6' 2", curly hair, and have been working with Dad for 3 years. My mom is 38 years old and is very active in the business. She is petite and very cute in mannerisms and looks. Dad takes life too seriously. worrying a lot, and not into fun things.

This morning at breakfast Dad says to me, "Adam, I picked up a job yesterday that is a rush job. Our client has a remote cabin on a lake four hours north. His wife wants to refurbish everything with a deep cleaning and new paint job inside. They have removed the furniture so it should be an easy job, maybe 3 or 4 days. Can you and your mother take the small box truck and small camping trailer up to do the job? He says it is too remote for a hotel or dining places so you will be basically camping. I couldn't imagine wanting a place like that for relaxing."

I looked over at Mom to see the surprised look on her face. "Mom, I assume that you weren't quite prepared for this. Can we get everything we need together and leave early this afternoon? It sure is short notice but sounds like a simple job. The camper is small but it is better than sleeping on the ground or breathing all the paint fumes."

Mom looks at Dad and says hesitantly, "Josh, I sure hate surprises like this. Can't it wait a few days until we can prepare for it?"

Dad answers curtly, "Not if we want to depend on him as a customer. He always wants his work done yesterday."

Mom and I start making a list of everything that we might need. By noon we are loading up the truck and camper. We go light on our personal items as we should only be there for 3 or 4 days. We leave just before two for the four-hour drive. Our conversation on the trip covers from our current life to my future plans for my life. I can tell that mom is still quite upset with Dad for laying this job on us without any notice and no regard for our plans.

Finally, we arrive at the remote cabin. As we start down the long driveway, we have to remove some storm damage to drive thru. We drive into the yard showing a dark cabin with several branches laying down. I enter the cabin to find the electricity off.

I call Dad to let him know the situation. "Dad, it looks like the job will be a couple of days longer. You might check with the client to see if he wants us to work on the yard until the electricity comes on."

Dad calls back to confirm the new plans and I break the news to mom. "Mom, you will have to spend a couple of more days working with me. We will go find civilization at least one evening to get a shower and a good night rest. I know this isn't what you were wanting to hear."

Mom looks softly at me saying, "We will make the best of it. Let's just enjoy all of this time we can spend together. You are much easier to work with than your father."

We set up our small camper as it gets dark. Our generator lights up the camper and we gather branches for a campfire. We have a light supper out of cans and sit back enjoying the fire. We talk more like old friends than mother and son. Mesmerized by the fire, we relax completely.

Mom covers my hand with her hand, saying, "I know that you would rather be with your girlfriend in this setting than with your mother. It is quite romantic, just the two of us."

I squeeze her hand. "Mom, being with you is romantic. You are a beautiful young woman. Every man would be proud to have you as his girl. But I am the one who will have you in my bed tonight! That queen bed is a little small, but it will be fun to cuddle up with you tonight."

We continue holding hands as we make our plans for the next few days. After a while, I stand up and pull mom up into my arms. I give her a kiss on the lips and a tight hug. I then give her another short soft kiss on her lips.

We get ready for bed. I am wearing just my boxers and mom is in her short baby doll nightie. We lay there drifting off to sleep listening to the wildlife outside. After mom's breathing indicate that she is sleeping, I lay my arm over her allowing me to cup her breast. She is a full 34C breast size which fills my hand nicely. Her breathing stays rhythmic indicating that she is in deep sleep. I lightly rub my thumb over her nipple which causes her to flinch. I lay still for several minutes before I dare to touch her nipple again. This time mom lets out a deep sigh as I softly roll her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. After a few minutes I slowly bring my hand up to her other breast. Her breathing stays slow and steady as I fulfill one of my dreams of her. I am thrilled with my actions as I slowly roll back to lay on my back.

I sleep deeply for the rest of the night. As I slowly begin waking at daylight, I roll over toward mom. I slip my right hand under her and roll her towards me as I face her, I slip my hand under the back of her baby doll nightgown and softly stroke her bare back.

I kiss her softly on the lips as she awakens. "Good morning, my beautiful mother. Time to wake up.", I say, as I continue stroking her back. She smiles back at me and cuddles closer. I give her a longer kiss on the lips and pat her cute little ass. After a few minutes we roll out of bed.

Mom fixes breakfast as I get the equipment ready for the day. We spend a few hours cleaning the yard. I'm wearing just my gym shorts and mom is wearing gym shorts and crop top while going braless. We take a break at 2 pm for lunch and sit by the lake.

It is very warm as I grab mom's hand and walk into the water. We wade out past our waists and swim around enough to cool down. I swim up behind mom and grab her around the waist. I pull her close to me in a hug. I let my hardening cock nestle in the crack of mom's ass. She doesn't try to pull away, but I am sure that she can feel it. After a few minutes, Mom pulls away from me.

Looking at me, Mom says, "I am really enjoying the time that we are spending together. I enjoy our closeness also, but we have to respect the limits. You are a wonderful young male, very handsome, well built, and fun to be with. However, I am your mother, and you are making it hard for me to remember that.

"Mom, you are a beautiful young girl. Yes, you are my mother, but it is hard to remember that. I look at you and feel something different. It is like you are the woman of my dreams. But I will try to control myself better," I answer.

Mom answers back, "The electricity just came back on. Let's finish up the yard so we can start in the house tomorrow."

We finish cleaning the yard and make a nice picnic dinner by the lake. We lay back on the blanket watching the daylight turn to evening. We discuss our plans for the next three or four days to finish up our job. We cuddle up as the evening cools off with some soft kisses on the lips, letting our feelings be known but not exhibited. The night feels a little magical with our closeness as we hold hands while walking to the camper for bed.

I cuddle up to mom's back as we drift off to sleep. When mom begins her deep breathing, I slowly slip my hand up under her nightgown top to cup her breast. Mom gives a deep sigh but doesn't flinch. I roll her nipples like I did last night and get a few more sighs in return. What a turn on it is playing with mom's breasts. My hard cock is nestled between the cheeks of her cute ass. I slowly move my hips, enjoying the friction. After 15 minutes, I have to back off or release my cum. I lay on my back drifting off to sleep.

Sometime later, Mom rolls over facing me waking me slightly. I feel a slight pressure on my cock, where her hand is. This wakes me further. Soon I feel mom's fingers start tracing the outline of my cock. I next feel her fingers fumble their way thru the opening of my boxers, then I feel her fingers touching my cock. Her fingertips find their way to my cockhead circling it. As my cock starts growing, her small hand tries to encircle it. Slowly mom starts masturbating me. I cannot believe that my mother is doing this to me. My cock has now grown to its' maximum size ever. I hear my mom start panting in her excitement. She slows down her masturbation and then stops before I cum. I say nothing but put my arms around mom, giving her a tight hug and give her a deep kiss. Slowly we go to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning as we are eating our breakfast, I say, "Mom, how about us going to find a good restaurant and motel this evening. We have a couple of more days here so we really deserve it. Dad won't complain about the money with this job."

We finish the day's work at 5 pm and make the 50-mile drive to the nearest town. I make our reservation for a king size bed at the motel which mom doesn't question. I get my shower first, leaving the door open in case mom wants to look, and walk out of the bathroom in just my boxer's. I'm relaxing in an easy chair when mom comes out from the shower with only a towel wrapped around her. I walk over to her and wrap her in a nice hug, giving her a soft long kiss on the lips. I pick her up and lay her on the bed and lay down beside her.

Mom smiles at me as she pulls me to her. We kiss slowly at first, then deeper, until our kisses are totally passionate. I pull the towel off mom, cup her breasts, and softly suck on them. Mom runs her fingers down my back to my boxers and slips her hand underneath them to stroke my ass. I reach down to remove my boxers and slowly move mom's hand to my cock which is starting to get hard. She slowly begins masturbating me, lubricating it with my pre cum. My hand begins moving over mom's pussy, my fingers trailing just inside her slit. The heat and wetness encourage me to delve deeper. We are no longer mother and son. We are hot lovers now.

Mom whispers, "I need your thick hard cock, It's been so long since I have been fucked good. Let's not think about mother and son tonight."

Mom rolls on top of me, kissing me like a young lover. My thick hard cock is riding between her legs. Mom reaches down to grasp my cock and begins rubbing my engorged cockhead against her clit. Her pussy is soaking wet as she slides my cock back and forth. She is in dreamland, panting in her excitement, as she slowly feeds my big cock into her tight little pussy. She feels each of my 8 inches as my cock enters her. When mom bottoms out on my thick cock, she sits on it, rocking back and forth.

Mom softly says, "Son, it has been so long since I've been fucked good and never by a cock your size. You feel so great inside of me. Lay still while my pussy enjoys your thick cock."

Mom begins to slowly fuck my cock. Right now, I am not sure if she realizes that she is fucking her son or just a big cock. Her pussy feels so tight grasping me as she slides back and forth on my full 8 inches. My hands are feeling her beautiful size 34 breasts as I lean forward to suck on each nipple. My hands slip down to grasp her cute little ass, my fingers sliding along the crack of her ass. My hand stops when my fingers reach her anus. I slowly put pressure on it as mom grinds her ass down firmly on my finger. I watch her eyes roll back as she begins going over the top.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Mom keeps saying. "Oh, so wonderful! Keep fucking me. Harder! Harder! Harder! Now I want all your hot cum deep inside of me!"

I can feel my balls tightening up as my cock reaches deep inside mom. I hold her hips as I slam my cock hard deep inside of her, exploding all the cum that had been building up inside of me! My thoughts are, "Damn! I'm cumming inside my mother's pussy!"

Mom falls forward into my arms as I wrap my arms tightly around her. I give her kisses all over her face showing my gratitude and love. For a long time we just hold each other, thinking about what just happened.

After a while. I quietly say, "Mom, let's go have some dinner. Please just think about our satisfaction we have right now. Our happiness is what is important."

We have a well-deserved buffet dinner and walk around the town holding hands. We definitely have a wonderful relationship beyond mother and son.

As we get back to the motel, I ask mom, "how about us getting a shower together? I want to see and feel all of your beautiful body!"

We have a lot of fun soaping each other with personal attention to certain areas. Mom is fascinated with the size of my cock. The length and thickness are something that she hasn't experienced before. She continues stroking my cock as it grows to full length.

"Mom, please teach me all about oral sex. I know what the basics are but I want to know everything."

Mom smiles and says, "Race you to the bed!"

As I lay on the bed, mom gets between my legs. She lifts my semi-hard cock to those wonderful lips. She softly licks the very tip and ends up with pre cum stringing from my cock to her lips. She sucks just my cock head into her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. As she takes me deeper into her mouth, I can't believe the wonderful feeling. She withdraws to lick all over my balls, taking little nips with her teeth. She licks the crevice between my legs and balls, Her tongue trails down to my anus, and slowly back up to suck my growing cock deeper. I cannot believe the look on my mother's face as she expresses her happiness. My cock grows harder and longer.

Mom releases my cock to smile at me and day, "Son, you don't realize what a magnificent cock that you have. So big and thick. So delicious. I want you to come in my mouth whenever you are ready."

She takes my cock deep into her throat as she squeezes gently, tugging my balls. I feel the cum begin to boil, coming from deep within me. I explode into mom's mouth with all that force. She swallows fast but still ends up with my hot cum all over her face, dripping down her chin. It is the first time I have ever came in a woman's mouth! What a feeling!

I bring mom up to me, kissing and tasting my cum all over her face. She realizes how much this has meant to me. I hold her tight, kissing her face, We rest in each other's arms for a while.

I slide down to lay between mom's thighs, my tongue running softly up her pussy lips. I suck lightly on her clit and explore deeper within her pussy with my tongue. I lick the crevice between her legs and her pussy, then let my tongue trail down to circle her anus Coming back up I suck harder on her clit as it swells. My thumb moves down to her anus, rubbing over her rosebud. I feel her clit swell larger as I put pressure on my thumb. I flick her clit several times with my tongue and put my mouth over it, sucking harder. Mom's moans let me know as she begins to explode in her orgasm. She grabs my head and holds my mouth firmly against her pussy. My tongue delves deep into her, tasting my mother's juices. She pulls me up beside her and we sleep peacefully in each others' arms.

In the morning, we take another shower together which ends up in a loving fuck together. Everything feels very normal and comfortable together. We decide that we need to get back to work and finish the next couple of days work.

The next evening, we take a blanket down to the lake and lay down watching the sun setting. We know that it is the last night alone together. We make sweet loving sex and wonder how everything will work out in our future. We know that we will continue fucking whenever we can.

We finish up the next day, pack everything up, and start the long trip home. After a long day we stop at a rest area twenty miles from home. As we pull in, I look over at mom. She smiles at me and I drive to the back corner of the truck parking section.

We slip into our camper and open the windows to cool it down. We quickly slide our clothes off and start playing together. We have the camper rocking as we fuck hard, each of us getting every inch that we can. Our climaxes come together, with our loud moans. We finish fucking, close the windows, and climb out of our camper while three truck drivers stand there clapping. Mom quickly heads for the truck to hide. I look at the truck drivers and take a deep bow. They remark how they would like a piece of mom and how it sounded like I did a great job on her. I just give them my best smile, climb in the truck, and drive on home.