All Comments on 'Adam and Mom'

by Sequence123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love reading these stories because they are all the same and all hilariously cliché.

The author ALWAYS has to frame the father as an asshole, the mother long suffering and the son a mommy's boy with a big dick.

The mother is always 38 or 40. She is always undersexed. She sees her sons bulge and that's all that's needed.

Of all the shit, unbelievable, erotica on here, it's shitty incest that takes the cake. God you suck

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To: Thebard77

If you don't have anything nice to say, just give it a 1-star rating. Other than that, sounds like your Viagra and/or Cialis is no longer working. Or you're flowing heavy and need some heavy-duty tampons. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Maybe try to have a normal sexual relationship with a woman first before you write a story. It needs to be believable and the sex needs to be realistic in order to make it into a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story of love. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story! Mom and son can step outside their roles and just enjoy male-female sex; lovingly too. Write more adventures of the pair.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Loved it! A follow-up chapter detailing how they adjusted at home in re to their new relationship would be awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

A good story. Need more of a backstory as to why mom has the hots for son. She packs a small teddy before any things happen. Develop your characters so reader knows what to expect.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good ideas and potential. Revealing your true love for Mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSequence123@Sequence123
Mid age white male. Love watching or filming my wife have sex with other men.