Adam and Steve Pt. 02 - 5 Years Later

Story Info
They were friends online and become something more.
7.8k words
4.67
5.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 for: https://www.literotica.com/s/adam-and-steve-1

Didn't get much sleep throughout the night. Ended up sleeping in til' late afternoon only to wake up seeing Adam was blowing up my phone with texts. Too many to read. I need something for this headache.

My hole aches as I shuffle miserably to the bathroom. I look into the mirror to see a make-up smudged whore with short hair. Shaking my head I wipe off the face paint, down two pain pills, and proceed to have the hottest shower and most vigorous body scrubbing of my life. The filth doesn't seem to come off.

I slink into my regular clothing and read the texts, surprised to see he also regrets what happened. I had wondered why he didn't say a word and left. As soon as he came in me all the hotness seemed to subside. His texts do seem genuine.

I agree to meet up for a bite before he ships out with his dad the next day.

I bend the corner to the cafe and see him waiting. He looks rougher than me even. He raises a hand in recognition that he sees me and I raise a hand back, walking closer with dread.

He starts, "Hey."

"Hey." Followed by an awkward silence and the both of us shuffling our feet.

"You said the food here is good?"

"Oh, yeah. It is."

"Come on then, my shout."

We order and get seated. Most of the conversation is about the menu and the food. Pretty mundane stuff, until Adam springs an idea, "I was thinking, how about we go out tonight? I'll be your wing man." He grins hopefully.

I squint my eyes at him, hesitating to answer.

"Steve, the night life here is popping and it's my last night. Let's make it the night we remember. Not the other one."

I nod. "S'pose you're right. Do you have a place in mind?"

_______

I napped well into the evening back at my place and rubbing my eyes noticed Adam's text that he'd be at mine in 20. Not much time to get ready, but I didn't need much. Teeth brushed, mouth washed, deodorant sprayed. Jeans, white tee, chucks on. The taxi rolls around after a couple of minutes waiting at the footpath, a smiling Adam waves me into the backseat looking fresh and perked up.

The conversation in the cab dances around the club we are headed to, how supposedly hot the girls are there, and a bit of pregame talk on how to crack on with them. He seems to know some stuff about club life and picking up. By the time we arrive my mood has shifted to one of optimism for the night ahead.

Line was long. Lots of gorgeous girls are streaming in ahead of the line which make me cross. That bouncer is way too touchy with them too.

"Relax, it's always like this. Just think of the ratios when we finally get in there," Adam says out of the corner of his mouth as he leans closer to my side so no one else hears.

Half an hour later we are in. Barely. The bouncer looked at me weird, but Adam's aura got us in somehow.

Loud bass thumps into my ears and flashing lights of green and blue accost my eyes as Adam leads the way to the bar. "Two beers at that price?" I exclaim in dismay, and this bald snooty bartender, having just poured them, jerks his head back and pulls a face in disapproval as if I'm an alien. He's the one with a fucking alien head. I scowl at him.

Waving me down dismissively. "Chill, it's fine," Adam temporarily forfeits his card to the dickhead.

The plastic cups barely hold any beer in them, and the alcohol is in our bellies by the time we step out of the line. Adam pushes me in the direction of the DJ. "I'll get two more, meet you in there."

I squeeze my way through the crowd, disoriented by all the sensations of loud music, lights, and sweaty people. The girls are sexy as hell, but as much as I am sliding up against their tight slutty dressed bodies there is some sliding up against sweaty dudes, much to my chagrin. My ass still aches a bad ache. I find an opening and begin to shuffle on the spot nodding my head reservedly.

A solid bump into my shoulder startles me, only to see a grinning Adam handing me a beer. "This is gonna be good. This DJ is sick," Adam shouts. I notice he is really getting into the music. The second beer helps me get into it too.

The pregame talk didn't help much. This club was too loud to make any meaningful conversation and the girls are too busy vibing to the music anyway. Adam dances like a lunatic but it seems to catch some female attention and before we know it there is a group of three in our immediate vicinity, no doubt drunk as fuck.

"This round's on me," I shout into Adam's ear. He nods, hardly paying attention as the rowdiest girl of the three grinds up against him. By the time I get back the other two girls are gone, leaving just the slutty one. That's wizard work by Adam that she didn't leave with her friends. Adam snatches both drinks off me and downs them at Olympic speed.

"This is Steve, he'll keep you busy while I go get more drinks," Adam introduces the girl to me, guiding her by the hand straight into my chest.

She giggles stupidly and looked at me while she gropes me. An inch shorter than me, I notice her face properly for the first time. Bleached blonde hair, dark eyes, and full pink lips, and a smattering of glitter on her cheeks. I don't know if it was the lighting and all the disorientation of the club, but my heart jumps a beat at how cute her face is. She leans into my ear, "your friend is so hot!" in a drunken voice. All I could do was smile and nod. She considers my face. "You're kinda cute too," she says, open palmed hand sliding down my chest. She grabs my hands and places them around her waist and dances up and down on me, pussy pressing against my leg. Ditzy as she is, this is so fucking hot and I dance along as best I can.

It was a while until Adam finally bumped his way through the crowd to us, three plastic cups of beer half spilled wedged together. He's hammered.

"Where the fuck you been?" I ask.

"Like that's a problem," he cocks his head at the girl, her head forward, hair spilling out to gravity and ass pushing into my crotch.

I smile back at him, "You've had a fair bit while you were gone, huh"

"Becca, here," Adam rouses her attention, sloppily handing her the cup. Her face lights up and snatches the drink, downing the half cup instantly.

I slowly sip away at mine and shuffle back into third wheel again. Becca and Adam look ridiculous in their drunken mating ritual in the small space they are in, but admittedly it is quite the amusing spectacle.

When Adam almost starts a fight by carelessly bumping into this absolutely massive tatted guy behind him I quickly step into alleviate the situation "we were going anyway, c'mon Adam, gotta go." The ogre grunts and huffs, turning away.

Becca is dragged along by Adam's clutched right hand as we navigate our way out the club, into the taxi and back to mine. I take the front. There's lots of stupid muttering, giggling, and kissing in the back seat, but when we get out Becca and I have to carry Adam to the apartment. He slumps dazedly on the couch, that's when I notice he is pissing himself.

"The fuck, dude. That's my fucking couch!"

Muttering back something unintelligible, Adam closes his eyes as Becca screeches an "eww, ummm, I think I need to pee too."

"Bathroom's there," I point dismissively.

I shake Adam by the shoulders aggressively "Adam, what the fuck are you doing," I whisper. He dips his head forward in a stupor, opens his eyes and smiles at me. A final pump of the fist in the air signed off with a blacked out Adam.

I get it now. He planned this. My face flushes warm at the realization of the lay up this is and the chance before me.

Becca looks freshened up walking out of the bathroom, hot as ever. Oh, shit. My make-up.

"You got a lady roommate in the house," she giggled with a raised eyebrow at me. It wasn't a question.

"Uhh, yeah," I played along, "she's not here right now, though," I stammered quickly.

"OK, then, Mr. Player," garnished in a higher octave with a sly grin.

"Adam's... out of commission." I gesture to his limp figure on the couch.

She frowns, "Ugh, he stinks, too!"

I laugh, "Yeah, well I've got a TV in my room too so we can get away from the stink if you like."

"Okie dokie!" she saunters behind me to my room, my heart picking up a few paces.

My hand goes straight to the remote "I've got Netflix. What sorta stuff are you into."

She sits at the end of the bed and rolls her eyes, "just put on some music."

I nod and quickly throw up a chill beats playlist. I turn around to find her perfect tummy exposed, small perky breasts encased in a lacy black and white bra and delicious thighs on display. The panties match the bra. Seeing her in those sexy panties stir my cock to twitch and it fills with blood. She motions me closer with her index finger, smiling her luscious pink lips at me.

In a daze, I oblige, stepping in close, planting my hands onto the bed either side of her slim frame.

She shakes her head and mutters, "let's get this off," she roughly strips my shirt off over my head, tosses it aside and kisses me. It feels awkward, but so hot at the same time. I play a bit with her hair and then she breaks the kiss, pushing me down to her neck. I mimic the love making from the many pornos I've seen and kiss my way down to her chest as she unclasps the bra herself. Taking her soft pick nipples into my mouth she starts to gasp.

While I play with one nipple in my mouth I cup her other breast in my hand and massage it, enjoying the consistency of my first breast grope. "Pinch it!" she moans breathy, as I suck on her right tit. I do as she bids and play around with her right nipple between my fingers. She pressures my head down with a hand, leading me down as I kiss her tummy and pierced belly button, my hands placed squarely on her thighs.

"Mmmm, I'm so wet, lick my pussy, baby!"

I slide the sexy panties down her smooth legs, kissing my way up the inside of her warm thighs, the smell of her sex wafting in the air. I can feel the wetness on my cheek as I run out of thigh to kiss, I hesitate for a brief moment, taking in the sight, realizing how impartial I am to the sight of what is admittedly a very pretty shaved pussy. The hotness of hearing her breathy gasps will me on to kiss her nether region pink-lips. Without thinking I spread her thighs wide apart as they can very abruptly and rough-like, "Fuck," she gasps. Nice one, I ponder to myself.

It's very wet, and has a rather neutral taste with a slight metallic tinge. I find I'm not too crazy about tonguing her sex, but hearing her get off is super satisfying.

"Higher, my clit."

I flick my tongue over the hood of her vagina, spreading it apart with my fingers. Instinctively I slide a finger inside while I work the clit to the effect of more glorious moans. It seems to stretch on forever, but she doesn't stop me. I try every single thing I can think of on her pussy.

It is now that a sinking realization hits, as much fun as this is, my dick is unresponsive inside my boxers. I reach my hands through the fly of my jeans to jiggle it about in panic, tongue and mouth still running over her pussy.

She notices what I'm trying to do. "Oh, you wanna play, stud," She playfully exclaims, sitting up and reaching for her purse, fishing out a condom.

I pull off the jeans and massage my cock underneath my boxers while she gets the condom ready. C'mon. C'mon. It's not working...

"Don't get shy on me now, mister." She dacks my boxers, my semi-erect penis exposed. She puts the condom to the side on the bed. "Need a little help, huh?" Becca wraps her lips around my partially engorged phallus taking the whole thing in her hot wet mouth without hesitation and goes to work.

It feels nice, especially hot when I look into her smoky eyes while she flicks her tongue over and around the tip. Definitely a nice feeling, but arousal is slow and when I finally get hard she sighs for some reason, muttering "motion in the ocean," and slides the condom on.

We awkwardly climb on the bed so her head is resting on the pillows, me above her, between her spread legs. I pushed inside her wetness slowly and hear her let out a halfhearted whimper, so I push in as deep as my balls will allow. The condom takes a lot of the feeling away from my cock which is beginning to soften, so I start to fuck her faster and faster to get it going again.

Still not working. Kissing her is exciting I think to myself. I lean in and we sloppily kiss as I fuck her tightness, her walls gripping as much as will allow. I pull back up and start playing with her small perky tits in my hands as I find my rhythm. The music cuts through the awkwardness and she pushes back with my rhythm.

I notice less moaning and gasping than before when I was working her with my mouth. Picking up the pace I buck back and forth with vigor, cock softening. I get a few squeals from her, but I can't cum and eventually the condom starts to slip off and I pull out.

"Hmmm," a confused Becca takes my cock in her hands, in a futile attempt to get me hard. Five boring minutes later and it's barely hard. "Am I not your type or something?"

"Uhh, no, no, you're gorgeous," I stumble for an excuse, "it's the alcohol!"

She regards me with a side eye and then goes back to my limp cock.

It's OK, I can try finish myself off. I lay on my back to her side, and play with it. I notice her sexy panties on the floor, and as I start to get the familiar feeling of my own hand around my tool, and the feeling of being on my back, my useless prick quickly stands at 80% attention. Looks like that's the best it'll do for now. She slides her hands all over my body while I jack myself off, pace gradually quickening until... "I'm gonna cum," my breathing heavy.

With nothing else to do, Becca grips my balls tight, "Yeah, cum, baby! Cum!" Her voice pushes me over the edge and I orgasm, groaning, a few spurts hit my belly and I milk out the rest with vigorous pumps, cum dribbling all over my shaft. In my stupidity I half expect her to clean it up, but she grabs her clothes and hurries off to the bathroom, giggling. I motion to scoop my seed with two fingers unconsciously. What am I doing? I grab some tissues to wipe the cum off myself and grab fresh boxers and a shirt for my turn in the shower.

She quietly steps past me and I find myself in front of the mirror, smiling a goofy smile at myself over this milestone. I fucked! And she was smoking hot.

All cleaned up I walked past Adam, looking upon his hunky mass draped over the couch, regarding it thankfully. I find Becca under the sheets in bed already asleep and I crawl in beside, careful not to wake her and turn off the lamp.

Midday clocks round by the time I wake up to the bed empty. Frowning, I walk into the living room to see Adam and the couch all cleaned up talking amicably with Becca. She grins at me, "you're quite the pro with your tongue, mister." I umm and ahh into a "thanks!" You could cut the awkwardness with a knife.

"I better get going," Adam undercuts the tension. "Dad's probably spitting chips by now." He kisses Becca on the cheek, claps his hand in mine, "keep in touch, bro."

He throws the sign, "Peace!" walking out the door.

"Hmmph," Becca smiles, quietly regarding me. "I got some errands too." She reaches into my pocket for my phone and hands it to me to unlock it. "If that mouth of yours ever gets hungry, give me a buzz!" Quickly punching in her number and gathering her things she pecks me on the lips before heading out the door.

Not sure how to take it all in I slump into the couch and throw on some TV and let my mind wander off into the world of Netflix.

_____________________

5 Years Later......

Adam and I have stayed good friends online. My two year computer science course got me a promising internship into a stable programming job. Adam talks about his DJ gigs a lot, and he is working on becoming a producer. I've heard some of his tracks and he's got potential for sure. We have an online gamer bros group going on. They are even geekier than Adam and I were in high school. We have a running joke where we call them virgins, all the while they have no idea of what Adam and I did in the past with each other. They are really homophobic, which makes it even funnier. It's kinda toxic, but they are cool guys all things said and done.

Word got around amongst Becca's circle of friends about my talented tongue and I started linking up with her wider circles to go out on the weekends with. None of the ladies seem to want to pair up with me, but I'll take what I can get. It's mostly a lot of oral exchanges. I purged all the sissy stuff at my apartment very quickly early on and told Becca a lie that the mystery lady roommate moved out to avert any potential suspicion.

However.... My porn habits are now chronic. I work from home as a programmer so I'm constantly around a computer and can't help myself from jacking off a minimum of twice daily. It's got to the point where I don't even bother getting my dick sucked any more because only the porn gets me off. The solo orgasms are intense, though. I don't have clothes, make-up, or toys, or anything really, just a browser history full of sissy and trans related porn that I regularly wipe clean. I'm gonna quit soon.

___________________

"He's at the window."

"Throwing flash."

"Bro, what was that flash."

"I fucking warned you, mother fucker."

"We just lost the site thanks to you stupid."

*Blip*

"Sup, virgin squad," Adam says, joining the server, "and Steve."

"Oh, look it's DJ Dumpster," grumbles Ronnie.

"The sickest on the decks since DJ Kahled. He the best music!" shouts Max as if he had just master crafted the finest diss of all time.

"Now, now, Maximus Cuntus, simmer down," Adam calmly retorts in trademark patronizing Adam fashion.

"Covid restrictions aren't an excuse anymore for your lack of gigs, bud," Ronnie backs up Max against Adam.

Lex chimes in, "Rona Ronnie. People are still getting infected. Just because you caught it two times doesn't mean everyone else has to."

"Masks and vaccines are for the drones. Weaklings that can't handle a common cold!" Ronnie spits back confidently, albeit breathing heavily.

"Well as a matter of fact I just got some fresh gigs lined up," exclaimed a chuffed Adam. "I got some good news by the way, Steve. EDC Festival week is going ahead. I'm gonna make the trip for it, I can count you in?"

I haven't seen Adam in person for so long. It just sort of became a thing where we were online mates. "Err, wow, yeah, sure, how long's it been?"

"Gotta be half a decade, right? Fuck! Time flies!"

"Virgin squad, you in?" I jokingly ask the boys.

Ronnie and Max grumble. Pete chimes in, "electronic music isn't it? Fuck that, the wannabe rock and metal concerts for the faggot generation."

"Rock hippies were the first major fag movement, you cretin," barks Adam.

"Blegh, there's a big difference," Pete argued.

Ronnie dismisses the tit for tat and says, "speaking of fags, where's Lewis? We were meant to play duos today."

Max whinges, "what, I'm not good enough for duos?"

Everyone else in the channel laughs and starts chiming in with Max is trash at games jibes.

_________________

Waiting at the airport for Adam feels exciting. We've been thick as thieves online and it has been so long seeing each other in person. That last night we went out was the reason for the circle of friends I got into, plus he found us the virgin squad to play games with all the time, they are dickheads but they are our dickheads.

I check my watch. Some long haired skinny dude in the distance is waving at me. Not sure why. I look around for Adam as this guy, lugging a shit load of luggage, keeps approaching me. I check my watch again, then look up again. He smiles as my eyes widen at the realization.