Adam and Steve Pt. 02 - 5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Blip*

"Hey, Steve," Adam greets me as if we hadn't just been fucking like rabbits ten minutes ago.

They grumble in unison, knowing very well Adam is at my place.

"How was faggot EDC?" Pete asks.

"It was fucking sick, prime pussy every where. Steve even picked up," Adam exclaims proudly.

"Yeah, 10/10 hottie, boys. You don't know what you're missing out sitting behind computers all the time," I quip, a hint of jubilee in my voice.

"Just get into the party," came an exasperated Max, "we're getting our asses handed to us."

"You mean your ass is getting handled, not the rest of us," Pete throws a dig at Max. Punctuated with a wholly unnecessary, "noob faggot!"

"Do you like ass play, Max?" inquires Adam with a tone of seemingly utmost sincerity.

Growling in frustration, Max angrily speaks, "cut the bullshit, enough blabbering, it's game time."

The entire squad joke for a while about how bad Max is at games and banter that it makes sense he would be a submissive because he can't handle a gun.

The squad play well into the night. Adam/Amanda is the lynch pin that carries them to win 15 games total before the end.

__

"Where was Rona Ronnie tonight?"

"He got covid for a third time, bro. And now he's locked up because he wouldn't socially isolate after testing positive."

"Fuaark, dude. Mental, he is."

"Tell me about it, man."

_____________

1 Week Later:

EDC Week was over. It was hard saying goodbye to Amanda. She had a new found confidence and was leaving off to her flight dressed as who she wanted to be. At the same time, I was relieved, our bodies probably couldn't take any more drugs, loud music, and sex and I know I was close to my limits of debauchery. A passionate kiss into one last look over her shoulder as she walked off, and that smile, that damn sexy smile.

Gets me every time.

There is more content for this story in the mix to come.

To eventually be written.

Probably.

"In the heart of every chaser lies the potential heart of a trans" - paraphrased quote - unsourced