Adam & Yvonne, A Most Unique Couple

Story Info
Young Caucasian man and older ebony MILF get reacquainted.
1.6k words
4.37
15.3k
21
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, there. I am Adam, and the past few weeks can only be described as a whirlwind. Hectic doesn't begin to describe my last month. I graduated law school. I have sat for the Washington State Bar exam. I bought a house, that I am working on landscaping, and I am getting ready to celebrate my birthday in a month. I am turning 21!

Let me explain. I graduated High School before turning 15. College was completed right before turning 18. Law School, done just a couple of weeks ago. Before you go calling me some sort of prodigy, I have always worked my ass off in school. Yes, I have always been successful, graduating tied for first in my class in HS. And graduating Central Washington summa cum laude, in Criminal Justice. I finished 3rd in my class in Law School, U of W. Go Dawgs.

Back to fixing up my new house. Actually, it was my grandparents rental property. I spent many summers helping my Pops keep this house very presentable. From the time I was 12, I was shown the value of hard work. This is also how I transformed myself from a scrawny little kid, into what I am, now. I am still just a shade under 5'9", and weigh a very solid 180.

If you are wondering how a 21 year old can afford his own house. Let me explain. It will also explain why I was raised by my grand parents. You see, my parents, both of whom were alcoholics, were killed in a drunk driving accident, just after my 6th birthday. The ironic thing was they were both sober! The outcome, however, did net me a sizable insurance settlement, that my Pops invested very wisely, for me.

From the time I started helping out, I would always spend a few extra minutes trying to catch a glimpse of Mrs Jackson, over the back fence. Since I was only 12, I could only guess her age, at maybe 25, I don't know. She was taller than me, at lest 5'8" or 5'9", and very attractive. Short, black afro, jet black eyes, and the brightest smile in the neighborhood. She was the only person in the neighborhood with curlier hair than mine.

Yes, her skin was the color of coffee, before cream was added. Her husband was rarely around, as he traveled, quite a bit. Truth be told, she was the first woman I jerked off to.

Fast forward to present day. One of the first days I was working in my back yard, I had just turned my lawn mower off, when I saw Mrs Jackson walking toward our shared fence. The intervening years had only enhanced her beauty, in my eyes. Plus, she was carrying a darling little girl, that I remember my Grammie telling me about. I also remember being told that Mr Jackson had passed away about five months ago, when their daughter was only a couple of weeks old.

As she got my attention, she quietly asked if I was that little kid, Adam, who used to drool at her chest? I must have turned 5 shades of red, before I nodded, to the affirmative.

We chatted for about a half hour, when her daughter started fussing. As we were sitting in lawn chairs, on each side of our fence, she very calmly unbuttoned her blouse lifted a very swollen breast out, and eased Marie onto a very engorged nipple.

At first, I said I better get going, when she quietly said she just wanted some adult company. I have to start realizing that I was an adult. I was so used to being 3 or 4 years younger than all my classmates, I had to rethink my relationships with my neighbors.

I still could not take my eyes off her huge, ebony breasts. Seeing my eyes trying to look away, she asked if I had a girlfriend. I told her, not at this time, as Law School took up most of my time. When Marie finished her lunch, Mrs Jackson didn't cover up causing a rather embarrassing bulge in my shorts.

Does my breast make you uncomfortable, Adam, she asked. No, Mrs Jackson, I lied. Adam, she whispered, if you are starring at my chest, at least call me Yvonne.

I finally remembered to offer her my condolences on the passing of her husband. She told me he had been sick for quite a while, so it was not a huge shock.

After another few minutes, I told her I really needed to finish for the day. As we both got up to leave, she turned and asked if I wanted join them both for dinner. Nothing fancy, she said, so I agreed.

A little before 6, I knocked on her door, and actually gasped when she opened up. She had on a nice pair of jeans and a bright yellow tee shirt, that showed she was braless. You look fabulous, Mrs, oops Yvonne, as I entered her living room. Sitting on the sofa, I glanced around seeing little Marie in her play pen having a good time with a special toy.

We talked for a little while, her telling me that, in fact, she was 39 years old, and not looking forward to the big 40. The only thing I could say is she looked great at any age.

As we went into the dinning room, she moved right next to me and gave me a soft kiss, on my cheek. I turned another few shades of red. Over dinner, she asked about this job offer I had mentioned, and I told her, when I pass the Bar, I had an offer to work for the Public Defenders office. She nodded, and told me she was impressed.

After dinner, she fed Marie, solid food, giving me some refief from further embarrassment. Finishing, Marie went back into the play pen, so I thought I should leave. Standing to go, Yvonne moved over to me, asking if I couldn't stay a little longer.

Looking me right in my eyes, she took my face in her soft hands and kissed me softly on my lips. I kissed her as softly as she kissed me, allowing her tongue to do battle with mine. Let's sit on the sofa, she whispered. Moving carefully, her taking my shirt off over my head and reaching for my belt buckle.

I slid my hands under her tee shirt and softly touch both breasts. Gently, she whispered, gently. I softly rubbed her swollen nipples between my thumb and forefinger, causing her to gasp. Is that soft enough, I asked. Her. nod gave me my answer.

Her hands started unzipping my shorts, pushing them down along with my boxer briefs. As my cock sprang out, she whispered in my ear that I had to be very gentle, being the first cock since giving birth. Her hand started moving back and forth, as we fell onto the couch. With a ver soft touch, I didn't think I would last very long. which she sensed, lowering het head taking my 6+ inches into her very wasrm, soft mouth.

Oh, ,God, Yvonne, I'm ... damn, I must have shot 4 or 5 huge shots right into her mouth. To her credit, she did not spill a drop. Looking to see Marie sound asleep, we moved to her bedroom. I quitely asked if I could return the oral favor, and nodded, with a huge smile.

Taking off her panties, I moved down her body, kissing her tummy, both thighs, and, after inhaling her sexual arousal. placed my tongue right on her throbbing clit. Within 4 or 5 really soft licks, I could feel her body start to shake. While not being a squirter, she did get my face more than a little wet, with her first orgasm.

Moving up her body, kissing every inch I could find, she reached between us, finding my now semi hard cock, and started back and forth. Very hard, in just a few rubs, I moved between her thighs, running my cock up and down her soaking wet slit.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I entered her. My God, she was tight. Here I thought after giving birth, it would not be so, but what did I know. Going as slowly as she asked, she finally whispered softly, lets change positions, moving to all fours, with her head on her pillow, and her lovely ass in the air.

Still exercising caution, I reentered her now sopping wet pussy and, with her telling me to go faster, I responded. Now I do need to add that I only have had sex with two girls my own age, until tonight, so experienced, I'm not. It seemed as if Yvonne sensed this and made number three very memorable, indeed.

I can't believe how much I filled her up, just having cum a short time before, but I guess that is the advantage of youth.

When we cleaned up, returning, clothed to the living room, we sat together talking. I noticed a tear or two sliding down Yvonne's cheeks, so I asked if she was all right. She nodded, saying she never thought after loosing her husband, she would have this sort of happiness, again.

As we talked, I was softly rubbing her shoulders, moving my hands down to her chest. Looking me right in my eyes, she said, not to press my luck, that she did not want to walk bow legged the next day.

As I was getting ready to leave, all of a sudden, Yvonne threw her hands over her eyes and mouth and quietly said, Oh, Fuck! What's wrong I replied. We didn't use a condom, and I'm not on birth control, she stated.

Lets not put the cart before the horse, I said, besides, what's the worst that could happen. Marie could have a little brother or sister. I left. after giving Yvonne the biggest, softest kiss of the night.

Could another chapter be in the works?

Only time will tell.